A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,171
Currently Running With Scissors:
611 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 34
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 55 Gallery  (Read 25054 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Formally known as missmoppet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #280 on: March 19, 2010 01:32:37 PM »

I love the quilt design.  And the pear fabric is so neat!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #281 on: March 19, 2010 06:58:00 PM »

I'm so sorry for the massive delay in posting. As mentioned in the discussion thread, my best friend sadly passed away on the 13th after two weeks in the hospital following massive, open-heart surgery. To say my mind has been pretty much not working is putting it mildly.

ifallthraindrops made me two amazingly awesome pairs of socks. They're warm, fuzzy and the perfect fit! Exactly what I like to wear around the house to keep my toes warm. My absurd delay in posting pics does not in anyway reflect on the awesomeness of the socks themselves.

And silly action shots because taking a pic of your own foot is difficult!

Thank you SO MUCH, ifallthraindrops!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
lovesclutter

Nothing is safe in its native form.

« Reply #282 on: March 20, 2010 09:59:53 AM »

I'm very sorry to hear about your friend PF and those are lovely socks.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
DaisyTattoo
« Reply #283 on: March 21, 2010 09:59:13 AM »

I just got back from my vacation in NM and a package from akredhead was waiting. She sent me some lovely jewelry she made as well as some goodies to make my own! I am super excited about this stuff! I had to take pics with my cell since my camera broke while on vacation  Cry

Akredhead: If you have better pics, please feel free to post as these just do not do your work justice!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

sajona
« Reply #284 on: March 21, 2010 02:37:46 PM »

Here is the string quilted notebook I sent pinkleo - plus a couple of pendants (one was from another swap - I thought she'd appreciate the twilight ref Smiley)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My biz page on FB: https://www.facebook.com/CarolinePearceKnitwear
My blog: http://sajona.blogspot.com/
My flikr:http://www.flickr.com/photos/95027356@N00/sets/72157602013921043
6iggle

art. fashion. love.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #285 on: March 21, 2010 07:20:11 PM »

JodiLynn85 that quilt is so inspiring!

ifallthraindrops those socks are amazing!  Shocked i love the pattern on the orangie one especially!

DaisyTattoo i'm jealous of that jewelry making set! i think i might have to add that to my own wishlist..   Tongue

sajona i love the fabric you used on the notebook! soo fun Cheesy

a few days ago, I received a charm bracelet from Atsuko. I requested beads for just a small punch of colour- and the beads she choose were PERFECT!  Shocked

it's my first charm bracelet  Grin im soo in looooooooooooooooooove. the fit is so perfect too, and the charms have such variety.. i know it might sound crazy but i feel like she captured everything about me on this bracelet!
there's a maple leaf (im canadian), hello kitty (bringing me back to my asian ethnicity) and sandals and starfish and a seahorse (i LOVE summer), hearts and butterflies (i'm kinda girly), a skull and a small key (i secretly love steam punky things), a TURTLE!! (i have 2 pet turtles) ...theres more charms, but theres SO MANY i would be here all day naming them all  Wink

okay- onto the pics!  Grin

and she sent an extra bracelet too - one from my wists!!  Grin Grin it features a wolf (twilighty inspired  Roll Eyes)

i cant decide which one is my favorite, honestly. i've been wearing them both, one on each wrist, everyday since i received!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

thank you soooooo much atsuko for 2 beautiful bracelets!! you're so amazing  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

----------- >8

✯My Etsy!✯  www.iiiNa.etsy.com

✯My Blog!✯  www.PiiiNaColada.blogspot.com

✯My Wists!✯   www.wists.com/paulinaa
fishstix43

Crafting is a state of mind.

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: March 21, 2010 08:23:38 PM »

I just got back from 5 days in California with our basketball team (Go Bulldogs!) and when I got back, veludo's package was waiting for me!  Three lovely simple pairs of earrings, in my favorite colors!  Definitely just my style. Thanks veludo!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

lovesclutter

Nothing is safe in its native form.

« Reply #287 on: March 22, 2010 04:17:39 AM »

Very awesome jewelry all of these pieces, I love the red pendants and the charm bracelet just knocks my socks off.  I would like to know what is string quilting?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
claire313

Make Tea, Not War!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #288 on: March 22, 2010 05:26:55 AM »

ohhh gorgeous jewelry! i love those earrings!!

6iggle - i got a FABULOUS charm bracelet from atsuko a few rounds ago and wear it almost constantly... yours is so pretty with the purple beads!!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

JodiLynn85
« Reply #289 on: March 22, 2010 09:05:39 AM »

Very awesome jewelry all of these pieces, I love the red pendants and the charm bracelet just knocks my socks off.  I would like to know what is string quilting?

I had to look that up too. Basically using leftover pieces of fabric ("strings", usually about 2-9 inches long depending on your block, but usually not more than 2 inches wide). You combine all these random strings of fabrics into quilts, which can be as simple or complex as you want. You can see pictures here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist

50 Projects in 2010: 9/50 with several big ones in progress!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 34 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Topshop Felt Tip Liner Review
6 Beauty Trends Under $20
Caudalie Polyphenol C15 Collection Review
HSN Beauty Report with Amy Morrison
Best Foods To Eat For Glowing Skin
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...