A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,086
Currently Running With Scissors:
803 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 38
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Rounds 55 - 58 Discussion  (Read 21763 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

babalina58
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #290 on: April 28, 2010 04:57:35 AM »

I just shipped Oneredsocks doggie package, have 2 of my other 3 done and ready and going on the way home today to get the ____________ to ________ and make a great wisty supprise for bkrenning4... These are the best swaps ever Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
bkrenning4

"Dance like no one is watching..."

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #291 on: April 28, 2010 07:15:14 AM »

I just shipped Oneredsocks doggie package, have 2 of my other 3 done and ready and going on the way home today to get the ____________ to ________ and make a great wisty supprise for bkrenning4... These are the best swaps ever Smiley

I am so excited!  I can't wait to see what you make!  Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lucinda879
« Reply #292 on: April 28, 2010 06:20:04 PM »

This is my first round doing this swap, so I have a question Smiley I've made two claims (my max at one time) and sent both. At what point can I claim another person? I've received PMs from both people saying they had received. Can I claim someone else now, or do I have to wait for gallery pictures and/or the organizer to update the color-coded send by list?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Faux_Valentine
« Reply #293 on: April 28, 2010 09:08:48 PM »

Have everything i need cut out For DeannaLynn06's package! maybe tomorrow i can get my homework done early and sew it all then i can send friday! Shocked I am super excited for her to receive it already!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #294 on: April 28, 2010 09:15:26 PM »

This is my first round doing this swap, so I have a question Smiley I've made two claims (my max at one time) and sent both. At what point can I claim another person? I've received PMs from both people saying they had received. Can I claim someone else now, or do I have to wait for gallery pictures and/or the organizer to update the color-coded send by list?

im pretty sure you can claim once your partner says they've received.   at least that's the way i've been operating.  if i'm wrong someone please correct me. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sunspotted
« Reply #295 on: April 29, 2010 06:58:04 AM »

im pretty sure you can claim once your partner says they've received.   at least that's the way i've been operating.  if i'm wrong someone please correct me. 

rlynn is right, thanks.  Smiley  If you've heard from your partner, then you are clear to claim again.  If all you're going on is the DC# saying it has been received, it's best to check with your partner and organizer first. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
Lucinda879
« Reply #296 on: April 29, 2010 12:42:32 PM »

rlynn is right, thanks.  Smiley  If you've heard from your partner, then you are clear to claim again.  If all you're going on is the DC# saying it has been received, it's best to check with your partner and organizer first. 

Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #297 on: April 30, 2010 09:09:27 AM »

A bit of venting ( this is taking away from my crafting so it does somewhat involve the site ROTFL REACHING but venting) OK here is the deal..I pay 276.00 per month into my escrow account, my flood insurance is not mandatory HOWEVER after Katrina and my family loosing everything no way would I not have this...Well I have plenty of money in my escrow to pay it BUT as not a requirement my escrow is not going to pay that BUT THEY DID LAST YEAR so I have to now take out of my bank 284.00 but I pay that to my escrow and now my pol. will expire the 21st if I dont pay..OMG I am headed into HURRICANE season I am devastated as this is now money in my craft account so I have to take from my craft account to pay insurance that I have the money in my Escrow to pay it...GAH I am HEATED...FUFUFUFUFU FU Bank of America!!  Shocked Yep they are taking from all of you so join in...FU BoA!!

With that said..I am really better and will pay it and gripe but I am glad I have a rather large supply list and all the things I need to do my swaps but I am so sad I really was saving to by a YUDO...so again join me one more time and say FU Bank of America!! Jerks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

phoenixfiredesigns

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #298 on: May 05, 2010 04:11:36 PM »

Round 57 updates....

Ok, so I wound up making TWO items for lindyv321: the first is100% done and the other is 95% done. Should be shipping in the next few days.

gamemom42 - I'm still waiting on supplies. But everything is en route so as soon as it gets here, I'll be able to get it made.

Haven't had a chance to claim in 58 yet. But it's still very early yet! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
babalina58

« Reply #299 on: May 05, 2010 06:42:21 PM »

I sent to padfoot today 2 tees and an outfit for her little one Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 38 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Blood Ties Book Trailer
David Grann Reveals His Previous Occupation
Kathy Charles Talks About John Belushi Is Dead
Lynda LaPlante Talks About Silent Scream
Judith Viorst Talks About Unexpectedly Eighty
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...