A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,560
Currently Running With Scissors:
662 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 38
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Rounds 55 - 58 Discussion  (Read 22541 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

PixieVal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #260 on: April 06, 2010 08:53:13 PM »

2 months in a row, then decided to take a break this month on this swap, and I miss you guys!! lol.. I'll be back next month, but I think I fell in love here, and won't be taking a month off again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #261 on: April 08, 2010 04:10:21 PM »

I am finishing up a few more tanks for Claire and will get them in the mail on Friday or Sat. I have surgery Monday soooo I want to get them all done and ready to get out...I am so not on time right now with life SHOOT my in laws flew down and it is spring break and everyone is home and it is nuts. hell I am sleeping in the LR on the couch and have to get up at 5:00 am when they come out for coffee...I love them to death but I have things to do and hubby is being a jackell so I am stuck doing it all and showing the family a good time... I just want to get a good night sleep..Umm, I am sorry I am venting I just am and not happy he is not being so great about this...But I have crafting LOL

babalina58, i hope the husband is being less of a jackal.  its always tough having visitors even if we love them.  ESPECIALLY if they are waking you up at 5am and youre expected to entertain them.  yuck. 

gavagai's stuff is ready to go; i just need to get to the post office.  im thinking maybe tomorrow. claire313's whimsy jar is almost full! and tonight i am hoping to start on her wisty surprise and lindyv321's wisty surprise(s)! 

i fell asleep on the couch during my daughters nap.  i shouldnt have.  do not read on if you are easily grossed out.  this is your warning.  Smiley

she took her diaper off and pooped on the bed.   Shocked   there was poop on the sheets, the blanket, her lovies, her legs, and hands...THANK GOODNESS there was none on her face so i think she knew not to eat it.  i promptly put her in the tub and then once she was clean, did laundry.  im pretty sure she probably took her diaper off because it was wet (shes done that before) and then either fell asleep and pooped or didnt know what to do.  she is only two.  but what a yucky thing to wake up to.  blech.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

musiclady

with enough caffine, I could rule the world

« Reply #262 on: April 09, 2010 06:18:59 AM »

eww!   Cheesy  I had a friend whose son did that - she had to duct tape his diaper on him at naptimes! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
claire313

Make Tea, Not War!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #263 on: April 09, 2010 08:51:59 AM »

hahahaha ewww... remember that story when she is 16 and brings a boyfriend home Wink my little sister just LOVED pulling out the picture of 3 yr old me dancing in my underoos... ::sigh::

crafty update!

- musiclady's purse is ready to go
- babalina's personal swap is also ready to go out tomorrow morning
- i bought the supplies for my next two projects! (Banga's sewing machine cover and Stitch81's wisty surprise!) should be working on those tonight

best case scenario, i get everything done and ship it all out tomorrow! haha let's see if that happens... Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug

Formally known as missmoppet

« Reply #264 on: April 09, 2010 09:08:10 AM »

eww!   Cheesy  I had a friend whose son did that - she had to duct tape his diaper on him at naptimes! 

Thats just too funny.  Duct taping a diaper on.  Smiley 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
Shelanie
Moma D

Everything is better with ric-rac.

« Reply #265 on: April 09, 2010 07:57:21 PM »

I can NOT get my camera to work. ERRRRR! I have a fabulous package from Babalina and SAHMama to show off. If either of you by chance have pics I would be forever grateful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist

Personal swap friendly!
rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #266 on: April 10, 2010 12:20:09 AM »

so it looks like ill be shipping gavagais box on monday or tuesday.  i got lazy and didnt want to lug it to the post office... its heavy.  oof!  but its packaged, taped, and addressed, and ready to go.  i also finished filling claire313's whimsy jar and finished her wisty surprise.  yay! ill be shipping it the same day i ship gavagai's.  my hope is to finish lindyv's wisty surprises this weekend so i can just ship the package with the other two.  which means i might shoot for tuesday as ill be with a friend with a car... trying to lug all 3 boxes to the post office with a 2 year old and no car doesnt sound like my kind of fun.

duct tape.  hehehe... i need to remember to leave her pants on her.  she hasnt figured out how to shimmy out of those quickly enough to bother.  i will say she called me in tonight  after i laid her down for bed to tell me she needed a diaper change.  she was right proud of herself. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #267 on: April 11, 2010 02:19:46 PM »

Hehe, rlynn, your daughter's story made me smile.  It reminded me of when we were potty training Lana.  She would run to the bathroom to poop, but always peed in her pants.  Exasperated I asked my pediatrician about it and he told me to be glad it was that way and not the other way around.  Smiley  Anyhow I guess this is my way of saying to be glad that what happened was the exception and not the rule.  Smiley

Craftbeachgirl's package is still MIA.  Ack!  I hope she can send me the DC# so that I can check on it.  It's been a few weeks since she mailed.  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #268 on: April 13, 2010 07:30:12 PM »

Hehe, rlynn, your daughter's story made me smile.  It reminded me of when we were potty training Lana.  She would run to the bathroom to poop, but always peed in her pants.  Exasperated I asked my pediatrician about it and he told me to be glad it was that way and not the other way around.  Smiley  Anyhow I guess this is my way of saying to be glad that what happened was the exception and not the rule.  Smiley

Haha!  yes, I am very thankful its not a regular occurrence! 

I sent out all 3 packages today and will be sending out my PMs as soon as Aria goes down for bed.  I hope everyone likes their packages.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

« Reply #269 on: April 13, 2010 09:05:05 PM »

Just to let you girls know I just got home from the hospital and I am going to sleep. I will talk more tomorrow BUT the trip to UNC went well and I will be OK! Thank you all for your patience, thoughts and prayers...It has been a total mental trip with me on this cancer. I will be fine it will just be a hell of a trip and I am so glad to have some of you to take it with me..Too darn bad our trip is under these circumstances and we are not all on a trip to New Orleans or a cruse or something...But thanks so much!! I will get my last swaps out this week. It will help me heal me heal mentally and physically Smiley

I can NOT get my camera to work. ERRRRR! I have a fabulous package from Babalina and SAHMama to show off. If either of you by chance have pics I would be forever grateful!
I dont have them Sad not a big deal just do it when you can...

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 38 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Huffington Post Gatz Interview
Gatz Interview
How Permanence Shapes Creative Career Choices
Finding Joy in Affecting How Others See the World
Doug Jaeger on How Art Projects Become Creative Careers
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...