A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 296,600
Currently Running With Scissors:
661 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 55 - DONE  (Read 20389 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

iheartzb
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2010 01:44:03 PM »

I claim JodiLynn85 for a Christmas ball ornament and home made doggie treats.

This is my 3rd claim of 3. 0 Sent, 0 Received.

My name is Jessica. I live in Saint Augustine, FL with my husband of 2 years, our dog and 2 cats. I love my life. We plan to live in an RV in the near future and travel the country - I can't wait for the adventure!! Both my Hubby and I have birthdays this month, February is fun at the Wright household! My favorite crafts are card making, embroidery, mosaics and knitting. My favorite colors are any shade of green, blue and pink. I have no allergies (except to melons and strawberries, which I'm sure no one would be sending anyway.). I am so excited to join this swap. This is like Christmas, but better! Thank you in advance to anyone who claims me. I love anything that is made with my interests in mind. I tried to be specific below to help the crafter out, I am not picky and I will love ANYTHING that is made for me. Now for the fun parts!!

I have a good sized Wist which I add to regularly www.wists.com/iheartzb

Wishes

BIG WISH
- A custom painting of my dog (pictured in my profile pic!). Here is a link to an Etsy image along the lines of what I am looking for. Either real life color or colorful like this would be fine. My hubby's b-day is the 21st, so I would love to have something by that date if at all possible.
 http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=39511140&ref=sr_gallery_18&ga_search_query=pitbull&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&includes%5B0%5D=tags&includes%5B1%5D=title&show_panel=true
Claimed!! Thanks 6iggle for trying to get this here by my ddeadline!!!

* A New York Yankees bracelet, like on my Wist. It actually looks very easy to make, but I could never find a good baseball bead and I am no good with making my own clay beads.

* A fun key chain. Surprise me with something in one of my many mentioned themes. Nothing too girly, my hubby carries the keys a lot  Wink

* Knit or crocheted mary jane slippers - in particular the "skimmer" style like these: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/adult-mary-jane-skimmers
Any color is fine really except I am not too big on black, orange, yellow, or purple
Thanks Pink Leo!

* A knit or crochet beanie hat for my husband in Saint's colors or even better, with the Saints logo like here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=36955894&ref=sr_gallery_9&&ga_search_query=saints+hat&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=2&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title
He has a pretty big head, so PM for measurements if necessary.

* A lap desk in colors that are bright and fun, something like this:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37381856&ref=sr_gallery_6&&ga_search_query=lap+desk&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=2&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

*Throw pillows with initials for my couch, any size. Pillow covers that I can stuff would be fine too. Id like them in shades of green and brown, any will work really, but I can email pictures of my couch if youd like.  Patterns are also great.  My first initial is J, my husbands is B, and our last name initial is W, so Id like a set of either J and B or 2 Ws. Heres a link to a my inspiration on Craftster:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=333252.0

*A small lap blanket, in styles like above pillows. Any style, no sew is absolutely fab as is sewn or any other style

*Drinking glasses with citrus fruit. Either stenciled or etched. I based my kitchen decorations around some Starbucks coffee mugs with big oranges, lemons, and limes, so those would be my preferences on the glasses as well.  Any shape/size is fine. More than likely theyll be on display anyway.

*A recipe box with matching recipe cards. I saw a set of these once in a happy homemaker swap and I decided I NEEDED to have one! Any kind of decorated box to hold a standard size card to write or glue recipes to. Ideally this would be something that I could continue to add too over time, so while the box and dividers could be embellished the cards should be relatively plain so that I can easily coordinate additional cards later. Either citrus fruit themed, orange/green/yellow themed, or cute food themed.  I have a few examples in my Etsy faves. 

*Aprons for all seasons! I have a Christmas one that I LOVE and a brand new Easter one that is awesome, and I would like others. Id like holiday themes, so any holiday at all would be cool. My kitchen is citrus themed (curtains are Alexander Henry citrus pattern, so that would be a good one too!), and I also love stars, polka dots, and rainbows. Cute foods like cupcakes would make a good one too. I like full and half aprons, pockets or no pockets, pom poms - whatever!

*Pretty much anything with a buck, since my husband's name is Buck. I have a bunch of stuff in my Etsy faves in this theme. I espcially would like some sort of jewelry so that I can take him with me everywhere <3

*Homemade peppermint soap.

*Organizational/office stuff like decorative file folders, push pins, paper clips. For the pins and clips I prefer fabric or poly clay decorations, buttons are cute too.

*Stenciled t shirts in Always Sunny (Charlie is my fav) or Veronica Mars themes size Med

*A hanging sign of some sort that says "We get along in our RV" with a picture of an RV would be super cute. Small size, like to hang on the wall in an RV.

Supplies
Jewelry charms. I have lots of charm bracelets to make for Christmas, so pretty much anything will do. Whatever it is, I am sure it will fit someone's personality!
Various size chains
Broken glass, broken tiles, or any little trinkets that would be good for mosaics.
Grout
Blank pre cut cards or cardstock for making cards.
Embroidery hoops and floss

Extras
Fotunes from fortune cookies
Paint sample cards, like from the paint section of home depot
Yarn and ribbon scraps, at least 4 inches. For a scrappy scarf I'd like to make.
Always loooove gummi candy
Scraps of fabric good for embroidery projects - like the fabrics meant to be cut out and made into something 3D . . . not sure if this makes sense. . .
THIS ROCKS   Logged

view my wist: http://www.wists.com/iheartzb
I have an Etsy shop! It is still very much a work in progress, but check it out anyway: Pretty Little Wishes at www.iheartzb.etsy.c om
frosty772
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2010 02:45:58 PM »

I claim iheartzb for at least one apron!!

This is my first claim
None have been sent
None have been received

Hello there !!
Im Tammy.  Im 37 and im a stay at home mom to three boys in Northern California. I moved here from OH and love it!!  I like to sew, quilt.  I am starting to get into embroidery and can crochet a little bit.  Im very much into girly type stuff and love anything regency -titanic era. I also love 30s-40s things as well.  I am allergic to nickel.

Here are my wishes
Anything off my wist list is great!!

Crafted Items~~

KNITTED AND CROCHETED

I love this shawl and I am willing to wait longer if anyone will make it for me. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CivilWarShawlKAL/  Im not picky about color.  Would be just happy to even have one.

I would love some soft wool socks!!
Also a nice pair of mittens too!!
Chocolate brown snood in a 40s style (prefer a crochet or knitted tie versus elastic (stays on better)
Knitted or crocheted beret hat in a dark color with a nice soft yarn
I have a weird obsession with knitted cuffs!! I love them!!  Chocolate brown, red, white, mustard yellow.

SEWN

**Civil War Era Cape called a Mathilde Mantilla (Think of a Civil War era Poncho.  This is basically what it is)  Here is a link to the pattern http://www.uvm.edu/%7Ehag/godey/images/s5902170.jpg  and here is an example of what it looks like http://www.thegracefullady.com/civilwargowns/ready-mades_silkmantle.htm Measurements will be provided.  Wool blend or Corduroy would be great. Hood is decorative and is not functional. It only uses around 3 yards.  I would also prefer it lined for warmth. It would be great if I could retain the pattern as well for future projects.  (I can sew I just cant figure out how to make it <frown>) without a pre-drafted pattern.  OR If someone with any drafting skills wouldnt mind drafting a pattern to my size I could play around with it and make my own (If I have a pattern to work with)

Apron!!  Even though I sew them would love to see what others come up with!!  I would also like two childrens apron (both under 10yrs old)  transformers and spiderman a plus!!

New purse (same reason as above!!!)  I also am in need of a large school bag/tote!!  The strap on mine is starting to come loose.

Primitive Rageddy Ann doll (An example is in my wists)

Handwarmers like the ones offered at Hot Topic. Victorian Goth ones would be perfect.

Crazy Quilted Purse.  Or any purse made by you!!  Im needing a new one!!

Victorian capelet.  At least waist length please email for length.

Regency or Victorian era Reticule

Petticoat either knee or ankle length !!  (Im 5'5 email for length) (recieved one from farmgirljane and would love more!!)

Slat bonnet or corded can provide links if needed.  Any pattern should do as they are all basically the same result.

Victorian slipper.  This pattern is from 1864
http://www.victoriana.com/VictorianShoes/victorianslipperpattern.html

Im looking for special kind of apron for my husband.  He cooks the eggs at breakfast time and is a ninjitsu martial artist.  I would love an embroidered apron that has a asian ninja/martial artist holding a spatula in each hand and says "Egg Master" underneath.  Fabric and colors are open as long as its durable and holds up.

Bars of handmade soap (the kind that is made from lye).  I have always wanted to try it!!  Lavender, oatmeal, goats milk, citrus are great however any scents are welcome!!  Or soap supplies/kit as I would love to learn how to make my own. Pre-made bars are appreciated as I have young children and am concerned with having lye in the house.

Bath bombs.  Also jars of bath salts would be fantastic as well. Im good for now!! Thanks!!

Hand crafted candles are great too. Prefer either fruit and or spice scented ones or lavender (only floral scented one I like).

Lavender sachets for my dresser drawers (ive received some but im addicted lol!!  I even hang them near open windows   Grin)

Whimsey jar are really fun!!

I would love a sign for my bathroom door that says "Powder Room" in a very girly style.

I need a fairly medium largish box for my buttons.  The tin I was using is now too full.  I would like it decorated to show its indeed a button box (buttons, painted decoupage ect.....) You have artistic freedom as to how lol!!!  Received one but need more as I cant stop buying them  Grin

Im looking for a serving tray that I can bring snacks from the kitchen to the living room.  Asian or victorian influence a real plus.

Im also looking for a picture frame.  about 1.5 inches or more wide on the sides.  What I would like is a thin wooden back fitted to it. I dont need the glass for it.  An old vintage frame would be prefered for this.  Im going to use it as a center piece tray for candles (if you can visualize it will lay flat on the table) I can take a pic of the pic in my book if you would like to see my inspiration.

~~Supplies~~

Hobby Lobby and Michaels crafts have Victorian style sewing supplies!! Sadly I am no longer local to either (actually no Hobby Lobby in CA) I would love a chantilane.  However im also interested in any older sewing supplies as well from like antiques stores and such (I have a tracing wheel i bought for $4 so they can be affordable).

Patterns!!  I am 80 miles from a Joanns or Hancocks (sniff sniff).  I need envelopes with a size 14 & 16 included in the envelope for dresses and tops and a 16 for skirts.  Thanks!!
Vogue~~ .. .2884...2968...1239 ... 8352...8003
Simplicity~~
McCalls~~

Fabric Mystery Bundle from Fabricmart.com  http://www.fabricmartfabrics.com/xcart/804051-10-yard-Mystery-Fabric-Bundle-Assortment.html

Any (new or gently used) patterns by Truly Victorian, Laughing Moon, Folkwear and Sense and Sensibility (really wanting the Spencer pattern and Regency Dress).  Vintage Sewing Patterns!!       36 Bust is perfect for all patterns.
Im especially trying to find a Simplicity Jumper Pattern from 1948 pattern is on my wist list

Sewing materials/supplies of any form is welcomed!! Needles (Regular or Ball Point Singer or Schmertz plz), Thread (Regular or Serger plz no Joanns brand serger thread), Trims, Bias Tape, Patterned Ribbons, Zippers ect..... New or Gently Used is just fine!! Even if I dont need it right now it will eventually get used!! Fabric of all shapes colors and sizes are welcomed!!  Buttons!! New or vintage!!  Color is irrelevant.

New or Unwanted Issues of Threads ( I have all of 2003 2006-2008 Though I dont have issues 137 or 138, 140  !!!) probably best to check with me on numbers!! and Burda World of Fashion Magazine !! (I have a few ...1/06** 7/03**4/05** 3/08**)  (used is fine) Knipmode, Ottobre, Patrones, La Mode

Magazines (new or used!!)  Gothic Lolita Bible Magazine, Beading and Jewelry making, Knitting and Crochet, Magazines from Somerset Studios.  Here is a link to their site and the magazines they offer http://www.stampington.com/html/main_magazines.html  Im especially looking for Haute Handbags!!!!   As well as cooking mags!!

Purse supplies of all sorts (handles, magnetic snaps, rings ect).  Silver Victorian clasps would be great too(can be found at Hancocks).

Scrapbooking items  (trims, paper, stickers anything!!).  Im also looking for some things like brads, ribbons, fancy paper, scissors.  Im also looking for corner punchers, rulers for making fancy torn edges and hole punchers (I have a heart one).  Also plain colored or white blank greeting type cards would be wonderful!! Gonna take a break and try and use up some of what I have  Grin

Handcrafted cards by you would be great!!

Im also looking for a decorated (painted/decoupaged/stained ect) box for my scrapbooking paper 12X12.  Would prefer an old vintage look.

Stamps and ink pads

Beading supplies like wire 18 gauge or higher, beads, spacers.  Im also needing jewlery making supplies too.  I would love some Swarovski jewelry supplies!!  Also ANY bead findings from Blue Moon Beads of their Lost and Found and/or Manor House (or any that features Victorian/Edwardian pieces) collection would be wonderful.

Yarn!! I love yarn!! I would prefer not to recieve any 100% acrylic.  However wool, cotton, silky whatever!!  All colors are welcome (well except neon bright bright colors).

Im looking for corset making supplies. boning, 13.5" busk, lacing!!

Sublime Embroidery patterns ~~Gothic, Pinup, Craftopia, Sushi Bar, Dress up

Books  (Amazons great for these.  Used welcomed as well)
**The Perfect Fit : The classic guide to altering patterns
**Fast Fit (I have checked this book out of the library so many times im shocked they dont check with me first before loaning it out to anyone lol) or More Power Sewing both are by Sandra Betzina
**Jackets for Real People by palmer and pletsch
**"From the neck up an illustrated guide to hatmaking Denise Dreher
**Victorian and Edwardian Fashions Lamode Illustree
** Fashions of the guilded age  by francis gimble

Cookbooks (and cooking magazines) are welcome!!  New and pre-loved!!

I love Charlie Chaplin, Silent Movies and am HUGE fan of Jimmy Stewart!!  Betty Boop too!!

EXTRAS

Candy from outside the US, Including but not limited to, (NZ~~Minties, Pineapple Lumps and Wittakers) Kit Kats!!  Violet Crumbles!! (Canadian Equivalent is welcomed too though the name escapes me)

My husband collects law enforcement patches.  I would love to get a bunch for him for him.  If you live near a prison, jail or other LE facility perhaps they would let you have one???  He gets his this way by asking and they are usually happy to give him one.  My husband loves asian things as well as LE related (he is a correctional officer) and anything relating to the park service (Smokey the Bear gets double marks lol!!). He is a fan of Bruce Lee and any DVD (he has VHS) movies or any craft with him inspired would be wonderful!!  Or perhaps a stenciled t-shirt of Bruce Lee.  He would be thrilled to recieve something just for him (It also continues him to encourage me to swap.  Ya know totally his idea)

Also I would love to be able to get him a hooded jacket with a nin symbol on it!! (Will send link to a pic if needed)

Last but not least total complete surprises are welcome!!  If you are good at something and have something you love making.  Go right ahead.  I will say that my tastes are victorian so if you can incorporate that even more perfect!!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010 02:56:03 PM by frosty772 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

<b>Like what you see here??  It might be in my shop!!<b>
http://www.frosty772.etsy.com

<b>I wist!! Lets do a personal swap!!!<b>
http://www.wists.com/Frosty772

Moderndayvictorians .blogspot.com
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2010 05:39:39 PM »

I claim frosty772 for a flat rate box of fabric!  Smiley  I'll PM you to talk about possible choices.  Smiley

This is my third claim, 0 sent, 0 received.

Hi! I'm Roxanne and I love craftsters!! I have a great hubby and a daughter Lana who is 5.5---6 in June!  She's almost out of Kindergarten!  I can't believe it. I'm originially from Hawaii and was brought up watching Kikaida and Kamen Rider V3.   Grin I love to read and eat chocolate.  Craftwise I am an avid beader, feltie and stuffies maker (I love making felt food), and all around dabbler.  I'm in Maryland, USA!!

Things I love: fun things, Japanese things, Totoro, happy colors, mod/retro designs.  

My big wishes are in bold.  Supplies only would be wonderful.  I am a serious craft-o-holic!  Thank you!!   Grin Grin

Crafts:

- lined zippered pouches sewn with kawaii fabric

- sewn dress, skirt, or top size 8 kids Thank you Claire313!!!

- Embroidered tee size 8-10 kids: anything fun!  Godzilla would be awesome!  Lana also loves unicorns and ladybugs.

- Handmade cold process soap!

- skull socks. I would love these...or something just plain, but with the skulls
http://www.craftydiversions.com/patterns/buccaneers%20booty.htm

- handknit socks for Lana.  She has big size 1 kid's feet.

- hansigurumi octopus amigurumi I also have a few patterns of things that I love and could provide you with.

- toys/dollies like on my wist. It would be cool to have a dolly with brown hair and eyes like my Lana. http://www.wists.com/atsuko

Craft Supplies:

- Traditional blue/white Japanese fabric 1 yard pieces please. *new wish*

- double fold bias tape in any fun color...please no white or browns *new wish*

- metal letters for stamping copper blanks *big new wish*

- round buttons in fun colors...I'll stack these to make pendants.  Smiley *new wish*

- silver plated chain (go thru this stuff like crazy)

- silver wire (small gauge to medium gauge would be awesome)

- Clover felting needle refills (strong needles prefered) Lana is needle felting bookmarks and promptly broke my needles.

- fun plastic charms, vintage or mod!

- rubber/clear stamps: Alice in Wonderland would be esp. awesome, robots too, nice large leaves (2.5 inches-3.5 inches), fun birds, swirls

- Diamond glaze

- a bias tape maker, used is wonderful.

- colorful plastic/lucite sewing buttons

- lucite flower beads that are stackable BIG WISH!

My wist is here: http://www.wists.com/atsuko Thank you Babalina!

Extras:

- Kindereggs.  Lana loves these!  Smiley

- copies of patterns (simple sewing bags, crochet animals, beading) that you want to share.  Smiley

I collect crochet toy books and Japanese felt and beading books and would appreciate any that you'd like to share with me. Used is great!!

Thanks in advance for choosing me!!  Follow your passion.  If there is something awesome that is your specialty and it's not on this list PM me with your ideas.  I might just love it!  Smiley

« Last Edit: February 11, 2010 01:08:39 PM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
claire313

Make Tea, Not War!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2010 07:45:26 AM »

I'll go ahead and claim Ms. Atsuko again for some fun stuff for Lana (amis, stuffies, i dunno yet haha)

Rox- i will send both  claims out together in one giant package Cheesy

3rd claim this round, 0 sent, 0 received, 2 pending

My name is Claire, I live in New Jersey, I'm a vegetarian, I do yoga, I LOVE animals (especially cats), zombies and skulls, cupcakes, and anything bohemian/indie. My favorite colors are blue, orange, teal and green. No allergies but can't stand the feel of velvet and i don't like chocolate. i love learning new crafts but recently I've been on a crocheting-sewing-jewelry-ATC kick.

i just bought a condo and have NOTHING for it! so any house-related items or crafty storage ideas are more than welcome Smiley  My kitchen is a dark teal, my living room is bright green, and the other rooms are beige, but have bright accents (like orange, yellow, green, blue...)

BIG wishes BOLD

Crafts:

- Candles that smell like cinnamon/pumpkin, any food smell OR nag champa (mmm...)     Beeswax candles or soy candles a plus!
- Candle holders (taper, pillar, whatever!)
- Coiled rope/fabric bowls:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=292234
- **big obnoxious wish** BUNNY HOODIE! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=298030.0 I'm sure i'm way too old for this, but whatever, its cute! cotton/jersey would be perfect (i don't like velour) You could even alter an existing hoodie ... i <3 upcycling!
- Jewelry! Earrings and necklaces - I tend to go for funky or vintage looking stuff more than girly or fancy
- Skirts! simple a-line or wrap around, cotton or jersey would be great, an applique of a cat, owl, octopus...random object would be a bonus! haha PM me for size Cheesy
- LEGWARMERS!!! http://www.wists.com/claire313/70a8d8ed4fffd22b6a5bbfc701ea8dc5?offset=60
** i'd love a pair in cream/brown (banga sent me awesome black ones)
- Fabric scrap rug (i think there are a few floating around on craftster) to go in front of my sink in the kitchen (so it doesn't have to be big!).  any bright color would be awesome... or a random assortment of scraps  
- Vinyl decals for my kitchen appliances (fridge or dishwasher) OR my bedroom wall (birds, trees)
- Flower pots! I started growing bamboo and aloe and would love little pots/jars to put them in - I'm totally cool with upcycled mugs & bowls big enough to hold plants!
- Anything Vespa or bicycle related (stencil, t-shirt, bag, anything!!)
- Fabric buckets for storage (any size)
- Art for my blank walls: Nature, Bicycles/Vespas, Zetti-inspired - painted, collaged, mixed media...
- Yarn Ball wreath (any color/season - my living room is bright green, my kitchen is teal, and the other rooms are beige with bright accents)
- Business card holder in bright colors  
- Magic Yarn Ball!
- Maybe too big of a wish, but a fairy cabinet! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=332796.0 (i love this one...)
- THIS bag! I love these colors, but I would love it in green/teal or orange... or any color really haha http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=332817.0 WOO! thanks jodilynn85!!!!
- Knit/crocheted cowl in earthy colors to keep me warm at work haha
- Knit socks! striped or solid, i'd like 'em knee length if possible
- a wristlet - zipper or snap, bright colors (no pink)

Supplies: (thanks to everyone who has sent/is sending me supplies)

- Purse-making supplies (handles, interfacing, snaps, buttons, clasps...) thanks sarahj!
- Vintage/kitschy charms
- I'd love to try to learn embroidery (the right way, not how i've been doing it haha) so maybe an embroidery starter kit? I like those sublime stitching patterns I've seen... directions would be great, too!
- Handspun Yarn! I love chunky yarns with lots of character  
- beads - any size, color
- FABRIC - not really into pink or girly fabrics or cartoons (except kawaii! <3 kawaii)
- Rotary cutter and self-healing mat (can be 2 separate claims)
- Bamboo crochet hooks (any size )
- Bento goodies!  

Extras:

- Crazy colored socks for making sock monkeys! or zombie sock monkeys...
- TEA! Your favorite kinds are welcome
- ANYTHING tea related - charms, images, etc
- Baking supplies (cupcake pans and holders, cookie cutters, etc - I want to start baking again!) 2nd hand is more than welcome
- Something unique to your area: candy (except chocolate), postcards, etc

Anything you can think of that might relate to the lists above would be super too ... or anything off my wist!

http://www.wists.com/claire313

Thanks to whoever picks me!  Swaps are so fun  Cheesy
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010 07:59:09 AM by claire313 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

veludo
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2010 10:28:26 AM »

I claim claire313 and will send her a cowl.

This is my first claim, 0 sent, 0 received.
I am in Portugal, Europe.

CRAFTS

1- pillow covers, i would like something like the following (you can pm for more specifics about colors and measurements): http://flickr.com/photos/lutterlagkage/181498248/in/pool-48981736@N00/ , http://flickr.com/photos/amandasan/128107775/in/pool-48981736@N00/

2- a bag (there are some examples of bags i like on my wists)

3- a garland to spruce up my home bare walls. these are some i like: http://www.flickr.com/photos/66833642@N00/318448191/ , http://www.flickr.com/photos/38173926@N00/314363650/ , http://www.flickr.com/photos/7497460@N03/2442143518/

4- a pretty fabric/felt doll. http://www.flickr.com/photos/hopskipjump/222709424/ , http://www.flickr.com/photos/fieltromania/79005674/ , http://www.flickr.com/photos/kase_faz/2773468165/in/pool-originaldolls

5- decorative clothes pins to use in my studio. http://www.flickr.com/photos/samyii/4243893915/

6- a bath kit. my favourite scents are coconut, cinammon, strawberry, wildberries, chocolate, ...

7- a swap journal

CRAFT SUPPLIES

1- scrapbooking supplies, especially nice papers and cute brads.

2- knitting supplies, natural fibres yarn would be lovely

3- kool-aid, i use it to dye wool. i am missing pinks, oranges, blues and greens, but any color would be nice.

4- origami paper

5- big and nice buttons

6- roving for spinning

EXTRAS

1- REESE'S peanut butter cups. i tried these once and i've fallen in love, we can't get them here and i would love to have some again Smiley

something about me that might help people that eventually pick me:
- i'm 30 and i am  a graphic designer
- i'm a mom of a almost 6 months old girl
- my favourite colors are pink, some shades of green, red, yellow, orange, black and i love grey
- my favourite color combos are pink and green, green and orange, red and yellow, black and dark orange and dark brown, yellow and plum (dark purple)
- i like vintage and retro things
- i like cats, food, knitting, yarn, beads, buttons, japan, cactus and succulents, stamps, stickers, snail mail, paper, pompoms and felt beads, ribbon, and more and more and more
- some of my favourite cartoons/caracthers/whatever are miffy, hello kitty, alice, smurfs, miss piggy,
- i do not like gaudy things, golden things, bright pink (i am getting tired of it).
- i don't like religious, patriotic and gothic things
- for some more info about my likes check my wists and my flickr favourites (links in signature)

« Last Edit: February 12, 2010 10:50:00 AM by veludo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Terracruz
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2010 10:59:53 AM »

Veludo,
I'm going to send you some scrapbook supplies. Reese's Smiley and some clothes pins and whatever else I can think of!!

This is my 2nd claim, 0 sent, 0 received.

My name is Terra. I am a 37 years old, married for 13 years and I have two kids, DS 12.5 & DD 9.  I live in the Bay Area,  California. I love pink, turquoise, purple & brown, cupcakes, Metallica, The Cure, iguanas, rats, hedgehogs, veggies, camping, crocheting, scrapbooking & papercrafts (I was on an scrapbook design team for quite sometime) & Japanese inspired crafts.

I prefer functional items as I am always trying to live more simply and cut down on stuff or clutter. We use all cloth towels, napkins, reusable bags, lunch wraps, ect...  I have a dog, a cat, 2 rats, a frog & a goldfish.

The whole family loves video games, especially old school classic games.
We don't like country, floral, romantic, lacey, old lady. Wink

Super Big Wish:
A scarf like this:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34526510

Crafted:
*Reusable thin menstrual pads (I'm dying to try them but too lazy to figure out how to make them)
*Laptop sleeve
*Hair pretties/flowers for me and 9 year old we love kitchy, funky, cute.
*Tote to carry my yarn, crochet projects
*Holiday themed rugs (we change with the season)
*Wristlet I love this style - http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34529924 all the pockets make me happy.
*Anything Pink Panther
*Sandwich wraps
*Reusable snack bags
*Scarf that has fox/critter head on one end/tail on other and perhaps some dangly feet.
*Knitted or crocheted hat with ears
*Youth sized KISS stenciled shirt
*An Iguana
*Crotched dog leash (she's little)
*Several matching shopping totes
*Monster bag little for my Zune, big for WHATEVER! - I Love these http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=33129479
*Creative fridge magnets
*Sigg water bottle carrier for lugging water while I walk
*A dragon dice bag like this - http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=35574257
*Chainmail bag like this http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_1&listing_id=38791725
*Hippo mittens for my DD http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/hippopotamus-mittens

Anything from my wists http://www.wists.com/terracruz
My Etsy Favorites - http://www.etsy.com/favorite_listings_public.php?user_id=62770

Supplies:
Hand spun yarn (small amount is fine!)
Cottonese or similar weight yarn
Ami eyes
Adorable Ami patterns (I would love an iguana)
Lobster and D rings (small to make wristlets, large for a dog leash)
Japanese novelty fabric
Bead-Dazzling beads (bough the thing at the thrift store)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010 11:03:33 AM by Terracruz » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Terra
LeapFeetFirst

« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2010 11:29:45 AM »

I claim Terracruz for some handspun yarn

This is my first claim, 0 sent, 0 recieved

I am 29 years old and live in Wisconsin with my husband and our two cats. I love crafts that reflect nature and/or reuse and recycle materials. I also like funky, freaky, weird, cool, unusual craft items. My favorite colors are chocolate brown, blue and green. I am not a big fan of pinks or any thing too girly. I love to spin yarn, knit, embroider and play with polymer clay.

On to the wish list:

Super Big wishes are bold

Crafted Items

Passport cover

Patchwork hotpads

Patchwork Wreath

Embroidered artwork/doodles
Example 1
Example 2

Embellished hoodie I wear a mens size XL hoodie. Some of my favorites from my wist
Orange Tree
Tentacles!
Dandelions

Unique and original art work for my walls in any medium you would like. Lots of examples in my wist and Kaboodle.

Large Funky pendants

Hand carved rubber stamps with geometric patterns and botanical motifs- trees, leaves etc

Knit Socks

Handyed roving

Carded batts for spinning

Botanical Drawings- especially of native prairie flowers and grasses

Handmade soap. I really like soap that exfoliates. I would prefer soap that is not flowery smelling.

Anything from my wist
http://www.wists.com/UntouchableFace

Or my Kaboodle
http://www.kaboodle.com/untouchableface

Supplies

Fabric (blues, greens, browns, nature inspired, bold Ikea-ish, etc) to make wall art like this http://www.wists.com/8cb615468e4996aa3a833a09229d99f7?q=hoop&offset=0

Buttons!!!- new, vintage, or homemade

Wool felt

Carving blocks for stamps

Fiber, Fiber, Fiber!!!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010 11:50:08 AM by UntouchableFace » THIS ROCKS   Logged

phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2010 12:56:39 PM »

I'm going to claim UntouchableFace for a large, funky pendant!

Claim #3 overall / 2 sent / 0 received

About Me

Greetings everyone! 32 year old woman who lives in Florida (USA) with my guy and two cats. My favorite colors are jewel tones (like amethyst purple, emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, turquoise, and amber) or earth tones (like greens/browns together). I like silver but not really gold. (Copper's ok too.) My favorite color combination is a deep teal blue and chocolate brown together. It makes me happy. I also love things that go along with my "PhoenixFire" theme like reds/oranges/yellows together. My favorite animals are cats, owls, penguins, bats and red foxes. I love to read, I enjoy photography and I love all things Disney!

ALLERGIES
I suffer from migraines so please NOTHING musk/amber/patchouli/dragon's blood or floral scented. Unless it smells like you can eat it, it will give me a migraine. I LOVE fruit and dessert scents greatly though. Also, please no bar soaps (skin is sensitive to glycerin) and nothing with artificial sweeteners like NutraSweet (aspartame) or Splenda (sucralose) as I'm allergic to both.

Crafts

Sewing

*new* And a VERY BIG WISH! -- A Cozy Winter Wrap like this thread. (She also has a tutorial here.) The embroidery shown on it is totally optional and totally not required. Most any color would be ok (just no red/orange/yellow/pinks please.) I am ALWAYS cold and would LOVE one of these!!

-- A simple robe. I really like this style. Doesn't have to be exactly like that but I like the Japanese/Asian/Cherry Blossom influence, but it could be other colors/patterns that I like as well. Doesn't need to be form-fitting, can be a little roomy just not too oversized. (A little roomy is fine.) I'm generally a US size 4.

-- A day tote. There's not a thing I don't love about this one for example, but it could be in different fabrics of similar colors for example. It looks sturdy and says it has pockets and the shape is really lovely.

-- A Weekender Type Bag. I really like this one which would be a lovely weekender bag since I don't own any luggage. (It has an almost Steampunk feel to me with the leather - which could totally be faux!) And of course, Amy Butler's pattern is neat but it wouldn't have to be in her fabric.

-- Something made from the JOEL DEWBERRY'S AVIARY ALMOND FABRIC. (Stuff like this wristlet or these potholders or this craft apron or this card holder etc. Pillows, aprons, anything! I am just in love with this fabric!

*big wish* -- Some throw pillow slip covers. I'd love to change up my throw pillows more often. What might be fun is to have some slip covers I could put over the existing pillows to mix things up now and then. I have two standard size, square pillows (I can measure for exact if you want) on my couch. My living room features a "sand" colored couch and dark "espresso" brown entertainment center with chrome accents. So browns and blues would be cool, but also like autumny colors, or earth tones or maybe even some seasonal ones. I don't know. It just seems like it'd be fun to have an assortment to change it out now and then! I'm wisting some prints I like as examples HERE. thanks, MommyTheMaid!

-- A Kate Spade Beantown Quinn Knockoff Purse. Original THIS and I first saw it HERE by JennyBear. I'd like a shorter handle like the original (maybe just enough to go over the shoulder?) and in red, green, brown or grey. It's just such a cool shape! thanks luckdragon!

*new* -- A sewing machine cover. I do own one - this one specifically - but I'm still pretty terrible. I also don't use it a lot so a nice, pretty cover would be good to keep the cat hair and dust off it.

Knitting

*HUGE wish* -- This "entrelac" style scarf in these type of earthy, natural colors. (If it were in a mix of teal blue and chocolate brown that would work too.) I think this is one of the most perfect things ever. I don't really need scarves as a rule because I live in Florida, but I'd find reasons to wear one like this!

*big wish* -- Hand knit socks. Something warm and soft I've got small feet so like a 6.5 size foot or girl's sized large socks for reference. There are some wisted here for inspiration.

-- A cable knit bag. I really like cable knit and I think this bag is really cool.

-- A lightweight/lacy shawl. (Like this example. I love the delicate lace of this. I'm always cold so something to cover my arts at dinner or in the movies would be great. Could be this or other colors. Something neutral probably best. Doesn't have to be this identical pattern, just this idea.

Other

*new* -- Some crochet slipper socks like this pair. The style is so cute that they look like Mary Jane's. I wear a size 6.5 US shoe and have little feet.

-- Fitted Style Tee Shirts. Short sleeve, 3/4 length or long sleeve. (Since this time of year I might get to actually wear a longer sleeve!) Fitted, size small or US 4 equivalent. I have received a ton and I love them but I also live in fitted tees and more are always welcome. I have a bunch of styles I love wisted for inspiration. thank you to everyone who's made one - I can't get enough!

*new**big wish*  -- Hand-Dyed / "Shibori-Dyed" Fitted Tee Shirts Like above, short sleeve, 3/4 or long sleeve is fine so long as it's fitted. I like styles like THESE in my wists. I especially love the flame style one but really like this type of look a lot. It's different from the shirts I typically wear and I like that. (Please just no hippie/Grateful Dead rainbow style tie dye. Nothing against hippies but it's just not my personal preference.)

*new* -- A ribbon organizer. I have a few here in my wists but something to wrangle the spools so they're not just piled all over my desk would be nice.

*new* -- A sewing basket. You know, classic little box with a handle to store my growing collection of threads, notions, scissors, etc. Like this idea/ or this one. Doesn't have to be that fabric or anything but that idea. Right now, all my stuff is just piled up in a mess on my desk.

*big wish*  -- Something stained glass - sun catcher, nightlight, glass mosaic item, etc. I just love stained glass and wouldn't even know where to begin making it myself. I have a wall of sliding glass doors and a balcony to show things off.

-- Something glass work like a vase or something. Blown or torch or whatever. A cool medium I don't know how to work with at all. This is really pretty for example.

-- Something ceramic/pottery or vase or a bowl or a tea mug or whatever. Again, a skill I don't have but really love. (A couple things I've wisted for inspiration.)

*big wish* -- Anything with a phoenix on it. I LOVE the phoenix and there's not nearly enough phoenix-related things in the world or my life. You can check out my wisted phoenix items here as inspiration.

-- Fused glass or glass (microscope) slide pendants you think I'd like. (Here are some wisted inspiration items as examples.)

-- Home decor items that you think I'd like based on my wists, likes, etc. I love the chocolate brown/blue combo, I have way too many dvd's and not enough storage for them, I could use decorative storage in general, I have two kitties who would love things to play with/scratch/climb on, etc.

-- Something with owls. I love owls, especially snowy and great horned owls.

-- Surprise me! Look at my wists or my amazon wishlist, or the colors I like and see what you can make that you think I'd like.

Craft Supplies

-- Mini Cake Pans. How cute are these? I don't know that I *need* them per se, but they're just so darn fun.

-- Lampwork beads. Love. Wish I could make but I'm too scared of open flame. Cheesy

-- Beading supplies. I create jewelry so I'm always looking for unique and interesting pendants, charms, gemstone beads, large focal beads and such. Also, I love Swarovski crystal, unique clasps or toggles.

Extras
-- Tea! Especially fruity ones.

-- Chocolate! (white, milk or dark) No coconut please.

-- Candies! (whatever neat little treats you enjoy, send 'em my way. I love candy)

-- Sewing magazines. (especially things geared towards newbies)

-- Beading magazines (esp ones with projects/tutorials)

Thanks in advance to whomever picks me! Grin
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010 01:02:38 PM by phoenixfiredesigns » THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
pinkleo
Crochet Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2010 02:11:44 PM »

I claim phoenixfiredesigns for crocheted slipper socks and beading supplies.

2nd claim this round, 0 sent, 0 received.

Pinkleo's Wishlist

Hi!  My name is Melissa aka pinkleo, and I live in the USA.  I am a SAHM and craft-a-holic.  I adore crocheting, jewelry making, hand sewing, embroidery, knitting, weaving…to name a few.  I love learning new crafts, and I have just started to learn spinning.  Besides crafting, one would find me reading.  I love classics, fiction, series, chick lit.  Okay, I don’t want to write an epic; you can check my profile or PM me for more.

Allergy: Cigarette Smoke, but if you smoke away from crafting and supplies, then all is well

Loves: handcrafted items, craftster, swaps, pinks, blues, autumnal colors, earthy tones, silver, reading, travel, art, music, cables, argyle, plaid, LOST, crafting, coffee, tea, soups, pottery, charms, glass, asian inspired pieces, socks, geekery, roses, denim, lions, nature, trees, leaves, yarn, clovers, autumn, wind, dandelions, rain, snow, baking/cooking, bags/totes, lists, usables, wearables, whimsy. For more info check my wist .

Crafts
---Monster Purse like this or something like this
---Book Bag here's an example
---Reading Pillow
---Handspun Yarn
---Handyed Yarn (I love colorways inspired by Harry Potter & Twilight)
---Any Pottery Piece such as mug, bowl, yarn bowl, teapot
---Bella Mittens here's the link
---Colored Pencil Roll (for 50 pencils if possible) like this but not necessarily in the fabric pictured
---Crayon Roll (for my daughter, kitty fabric would be extra fab!) THANK YOU SHELANIE! Kiss
---Stenciled Tee for my daughter (child's M, loves, loves, loves cats) THANK YOU ICEBYRD!
---Stenciled Tee inspired by my loves, profile faves, or wist (regular tee L; fitted tee XL)
---Stenciled Tee for my son (men's M, loves harry potter, beatles, reading, green, monopoly & plays alto sax)
---Mead Notebook Cover: an example
---Slippers: sewn, knit, or crocheted (size 9)
---Socks (size 9)
---Embroidered Pillowcases (standard size)
---Embroidered Tea Towels
---Jewelry Box
---Necklace Organizer/Holder (to prevent knotting...which seems to happen to me lots!)
---Thread Catcher like this one
---Fair Isle or Cabled Hat
---Dotee Dolls find out what it is here
---Oven Mitts & Potholders
---Scrapbook Cookbook of your fave recipes
---Frugal Living or Green Living Recipe Book (i.e. recipes for homemade cleaners or inexpensive meals)
---Reusable Swiffer Covers (as example like in these free patterns: sew, crochet and knit)
---Magic Yarn Ball
---Homemade Jam/Jelly
---Zippered Coin Pouch
---Sewing Carry Along like these
---Wisty Surprise!

Supplies
---Fiber for Spinning
---Bottom or Top Whorl Drop Spindle or Kit to Make One
---Art/Lap Quilt Kit
---Yarn: Noro (would LOVE Noro), Sock, Vanna, Wool-Ease
---Wool Felt
---Beads: glass, semiprecious, crystal, lampwork
---CHARMS!
---Jewelry Findings: for example: lobster claw or springring clasps, head pins, crimp beads, tigertail wire, jump rings, bead caps, bails, terminators, chain, etc.  I adore silver and copper.
---Origami Paper
---Embroidery Patterns/Transfers
---Embroidery Kits
---Embroidery Thread (DMC is fab!)
---Flour Sack Towels (if there is a fabric border or binding, I will be ever so grateful!)
---Any Size Coin Purse Frames/Handles like this or this
---Carving Blocks: such as linoleum blocks, speedball items
---Carbon Paper (black)
---Any Size Fun Patterned Socks (for sock animals)
---Books (good-condition used books are fab): Alternacraft, Super Crafty, Knitting With Balls, Scarf Style, Just Scarves, Just Gifts, Fabulous Jewelry from Found Objects,  Crochet Chic, Get Hooked, Candy Crochet, Plush-o-rama, Simply Beautiful Beading, Doodle Stitching, Stray Sock Sewing Too, and there are a few more on my wist

Extras
---Coffees (I do adore instant coffees and flavors such as irish creme and cafe vienna.)
---Your Old Beading/Jewelry or Knitting Magazines
---Candy: Cherry Sours, Candy Corn, Jelly Belly, Gummy Bears
---Burt Bee's Lip Balm
---8-inch or 12-inch squares for Project Linus Blankets
---Worsted/Aran Yarn Oddballs

Kiss THANK YOU FOR PICKING ME! Kiss

Oh, note that if you choose an item and I don't strike it out, it is because I could use more than one or can never have enough of it. Wink
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010 02:50:48 PM by pinkleo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

icebyrd67
hello beautiful world!

Where is the pony doctor?!

« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2010 02:28:45 PM »

I claim pinkleo for some stenciled tees for her daughter

This is my 2nd claim, 0 sent, 0 received

About me: I'm Julie. Im 22, living in a small town outside of Houston TX. Engaged but not planning on getting married for a while as were broke.  I am a teacher who is currently without a job because no one is hiring in the middle of the school year.  I enjoy reading all kinds of romance novels but I particular like the ones with dukes and princes and such.  I love all things hello kitty, dinosaurs, and hippos.  I dress in Lolita in my free time and am an avid con-goer.  I dont particularly care for the color orange unless it is paired with hot pinks and lime greens.

Clicky my link in my signature for more stuff about me.  =)

Crafts:
-   Hand-dyed yarn or hand-spun yarn any color, any amount
-   Something to organize and store my large amounts of stickers.  They are currently in shoe boxes4 of them to be exact
A hanging hammock for my stuffed animals I can hang from my ceiling Thanks witchybelle4u2!
-   A white petticoat like this one: http://inthestarlight.com/underthings.html (its the princess one)
-   Bloomers in black or white for me to wear under my Lolita clothes
-   Something to organize craft supplies on my desk (maybe a box with compartments or something?)
-   A decorated, waterproof binder for my recipes
-   A brown/golden brown cloak for ren faires
-   

Supplies
-   Yarn worst weight in whatever colors and whatever fibers you got.  =)
-   Fabric cute cotton fabrics at least fat quarter in size
-   Ribbon 1 inch or smaller in width at various lengths
-   Alligator clips without teeth for making hairclips
-   Hairband blanks
-   A soap making kit because I have always wanted to learn how to make soap
-   A sugar scrub making kit (I can get the sugar if you can supply the rest and the instructions)
-   Lace good cotton laces
-   Crochet hooks I have a tendency to lose mine so I like have extras
-   

Extras
-   Stickers anything but the teacher reward ones
-   Postcards
-   recipes for good food - i really like indian food but suck at cooking it
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010 02:35:51 PM by icebyrd67 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn all about me? http://icebyrd67.livejournal.com/
http://www.wists.com/icebyrd67

looking for personal swaps - i need decorative table numbers for my wedding. want to have a place in my wedding? More details in my profile. PM me!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Thrasher
How to Draw Taz
How to Draw Tarzan
How to Draw Takuto Tsunashi
How to Clean Up Photos for Print
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...