A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,112
Currently Running With Scissors:
685 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 55 - DONE  (Read 19037 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

LeapFeetFirst
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #90 on: February 20, 2010 07:00:13 PM »

I would like to claim melissa! for some handspun yarn.

This is my 3rd claim, 2 sent, 0 received

I am 29 years old and live in Wisconsin with my husband and our two cats. I love crafts that reflect nature and/or reuse and recycle materials. I also like funky, freaky, weird, cool, unusual craft items. My favorite colors are chocolate brown, blue and green. I am not a big fan of pinks or any thing too girly. I love to spin yarn, knit, embroider and play with polymer clay.

On to the wish list:

Super Big wishes are bold

Crafted Items

Passport cover

Patchwork hotpads similar to these but in greens and browns

Patchwork Wreath in a variety of fun fabrics

Embroidered artwork
Example 1
Example 2

Embellished hoodie I wear a mens size XL hoodie. Some of my favorites from my wist
Orange Tree
Tentacles!
Dandelions

Unique and original art work for my walls in any medium you would like. Some Examples:
[ur=http://www.wists.com/UntouchableFace/33a640f5a8abe774d6fb41db639b819b?offset=20l]Circles[/url]
Growing Green
Earthy Circles
[ur=http://www.wists.com/UntouchableFace/2de9f191145e5e9b0fca13dcd75f5b5a?offset=80l]Mixed Media[/url]
Junk Mail Art

Large Funky pendants

Hand carved rubber stamps with geometric patterns and botanical motifs- trees, leaves etc

Knit or crochet washcloths

Hanging towels for the kitchen (the kind with a button or velcro to hang on a handle)

Knit Socks

Handyed roving

Carded batts for spinning

Botanical Drawings- especially of native prairie flowers and grasses
Example 1

Handmade soap. I really like soap that exfoliates. I would prefer soap that is not flowery smelling.

Anything from my wist
http://www.wists.com/UntouchableFace

Or my Kaboodle
http://www.kaboodle.com/untouchableface

Supplies

Fabric (blues, greens, browns, nature inspired, bold Ikea-ish, etc) to make wall art like this http://www.wists.com/8cb615468e4996aa3a833a09229d99f7?q=hoop&offset=0

Buttons!!!- new, vintage, or homemade

Thread in fun colors

Carving blocks for stamps

Fiber, Fiber, Fiber!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

PixieVal

There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: February 20, 2010 07:11:45 PM »

I'd like to claim untouchable face for crocheted washcloths!
This is my 4th claim, 3 sent and 1 received, 2 in transit.

Allergy to nickel earrings
Live in the U.S.
This is my first time playing OWS!
Hi! Im a 28 y/o mom with a 2 y/o who I adore more than anything. Her name is Lily-Anne. You can never go wrong with making something for her! She is in love with all things Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and her favorite characters are Minnie and Daisy.
 Im an Oregonian living in North Dakota, and miss mountains and trees. My husband (who is from South Carolina) is in the Air Force, and that is why we are in the land of snow and ice. We are both on Weight Watchers currently.
My favorite craft is crocheting, but I am also starting to fall in love with sewing. Other crafts I enjoy are needlepoint, painting, and learning to knit.
I love the Colts(American football team), collect Fairies, love t-shirts with either crafty designs, or humorous crafty logos on them, have been addicted to Buffy the Vampire Slayer for a long time, love the Office(the American version), the TV show Bones, the Beatles, the singer Pink, and am trying to live easier on our planet day by day.
My favorite color to wear is bright hot pink, but I also love jewel tones, and fall colors. I do not like the colors orange or yellow as main colors.
I read every single night before bed, and for the past year I have been addicted to urban fantasy genre, like The Hollows series, or the Mercy Thompson series. I also have a place in my heart for the Harry Potter books.
I love Asian and fantasy designs.
I wear an Xlrg t-shirt, my husband wears a mens xlrg,  and my daughter is in a 3t. The colors green, brown, or purple look beautiful on her.

Crafted Wishes
Anything you think I would like based on my introduction. I would definitely prefer more functional/useful items, but also love art. More freedom for fun items/toys to be made for my daughter if youd like.
Anything for my husband our 3 year anniversary is coming up and that is year of leather, his birthday is also coming up in a few months.
Good themes for something for him would be hunting(he bird hunts), Jack Daniels, Chevy Trucks, black and yellow labs, forest green, South Carolina Gamecocks, Sons of Anarchy, war movies, Call of Duty Modern Warfare
I think Sheldon from Big Bang Theory has got the best tshirts, I would love any of them. my favorites are on my wist
Handspun yarn
kitchen wetbags
 Reusable paper towels
T-shirt yarn, any color/size
Art/paintings
Crocheted/knitted/sewn of any of the following: Minnie, Daisy, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, or Pluto
Anything with Mickey Mouse head/ears silhouette for Lily-Anne
Shopping totes
Anything upcycled/repurposed
Plarn
Quilted eyeglass case for my mom or me. She loves leopard prints, religious prints, and flowers.
Patchwork anything
I spy bag
Mickey Mouse Pillow for my daughter's bed thank you thatkid!
My Wist http://www.wists.com/pixieval
Etsy Favs http://www.etsy.com/favorite_listings_public.php?user_id=5395212
manly cloth napkins Thank you shelanie!

Supplies
Crochet patterns
Yarn- currently using a lot of cotton yarn, multi color worsted, and always need black!
Fabrics- love Asian, childrens vintage or characters, and novelty
Used postage stamps
Beginner knitting patterns
sewing thread

Extras
Sugar free candies/weight watchers candies/chocolate
Chocolates from other countries
wine corks
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010 07:14:47 PM by pixieval » THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Modern Peeps Family by Lana

« Reply #92 on: February 20, 2010 07:34:24 PM »

I claim Pixieval for puzzle soap and for a scrabble pendant from her wists.
This is my 4th claim, 3 sent, 3 received.

Hi! I'm Roxanne and I love craftsters!! I have a great hubby and a daughter Lana who is 5.5---6 in June!  She's almost out of Kindergarten!  I can't believe it. I'm originially from Hawaii and was brought up watching Kikaida and Kamen Rider V3.   Grin I love to read and eat chocolate.  Craftwise I am an avid beader, feltie and stuffies maker (I love making felt food), and all around dabbler. 

I'm in Maryland, USA!!

Things I love: fun things, Japanese things, Totoro, happy colors, mod/retro designs. 

Thank you in advance for choosing me!!   Grin Grin

Crafts:

- lined zippered pouches sewn with kawaii fabric

- screened tee with Superman, Batman, or Green Lantern symbol size 8-10 kids.  Please use the same colors as seen in the comic book characters.

- knit hat with a brim

- sewn dress, skirt, or top size 8 kids

- purse for Lana

- Embroidered tee size 8-10 kids: anything fun!  kawaii animals: unicorn, butterflies, ladybugs

- skull socks. BIG WISH! I would love these...or something just plain, but with the skulls
http://www.craftydiversions.com/patterns/buccaneers%20booty.htm

- toys/dollies like on my wist. Thanks Claire!!

Craft Supplies:

- bead soup

- handspun yarn...would esp love turquiose and red combo

- roving in bright colors for spinning or needle felting

- Clover felting needle refills (strong needles prefered)

- fun plastic charms, vintage or mod!

- felting book how to make animals

- rubber/clear stamps: Alice in Wonderland would be esp. awesome, robots too, nice large leaves (2.5 inches-3.5 inches), fun birds, swirls

- Diamond glaze

- a bias tape maker

- colorful plastic/lucite sewing buttons

- lucite flower beads that are stackable BIG WISH!

- fabrics on my wist

- Japanese print fabrics!

- Swarovski pearls- small/medium to make TOLP

My wist is here: http://www.wists.com/atsuko  Thanks Babalina!!

Extras:

- copies of patterns (simple sewing bags, crochet animals, beading) that you want to share.  Smiley

I collect crochet toy books and Japanese felt and beading books and would appreciate any that you'd like to share with me. Used is great!!

Thanks in advance for choosing me!!  Follow your passion.  If there is something awesome that is your specialty and it's not on this list PM me with your ideas.  I might just love it!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
JodiLynn85
« Reply #93 on: February 20, 2010 07:59:48 PM »

I claim atsuko for a purse for Lana!!

This is my 3rd claim, with 1 in progress, 0 sent, and 1 already received.

My name is Jodi and this is my first wish swap!!!

I am a 24 year old Coloradan who moved to Texas (all USA) with my husband and our dog. We've been married just over a year, and are loving life! I'm really into frugal living, and trying to pinch pennies in every way that I can. I love to sew and am just learning knitting. I've started an afghan that's going to take me FOREVER.

My favorite colors are dark forrest green, and blues of any shade. I don't like pink. But in reality, I really enjoy everything colorful (even pink as long as it is not overpowering). I am not very "girly" and don't wear much jewelry. I love The Beatles, Survivor, the Amazing Race, and books of all shape and sizes. I definitely prefer functional items, as I hate to clean but am having success with the Flylady.net system which promotes cutting down on clutter. I love historical fiction novels, particularly by Philippa Gregory. I got a degree from Colorado State University in History Education, but taught middle school math for a couple years before I got married and moved to Texas. I love Mario video games, and played a whole lot of Zelda growing up. I also enjoy quilting, though I've only ever actually finished one. I love sharks! I think they're fascinating.

Crafts:

Kitchen wetbags like this - http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38793415&ref=sr_gallery_1&&ga_search_query=kitchen+wetbag&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&includes[ but with whatever fabric

HUGE WISH - Reusable Paper towels - http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=334735.msg3875905#msg3875905

Purses, check out my wist in my signature

A weekender bag!!!!!!!

A Christmas ball ornament with my husband's alma mater logo (they don't sell them!!!) www.etbu.edu

Reconned cute modest T-shirts (I'm a size medium after its reconned). I love this style: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=334188.20

A throw or lap quilt

The one jewelry I do occasionally wear are dangly earrings and sometimes necklaces, though they can't be huge or chunky or heavy

I'd love a tree of life pendant!

Homemade doggie treats!

Funnny/cute/video game/anything you think I'd like magnets for my fridge!

A mail organizer to hang on the wall - check my wist for an example

Pretty stitch markers!

Knitted/whatevered out of yarn sockies for my house that I can simply slip into. My feet are always cold. I'd like them to go up a little farther on the toes, but basically like these ones: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32052674&ref=sr_list_2&&ga_search_query=knitted+house+socks&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

A sewn case for circular knitting needles

Supplies:
Fabrics of all varieties!!! I don't like goth or skulls. I love Alexander Henry fabrics (especially apples and pears) in general, and I can't get them around here!
Knitting needles - I've just started and only have sizes 5 and 6 and 10 (all circular)
Buttons
Modern cross stitch projects/ideas/patterns/etc
Rotary cutter blades
I also have fun uses for fat quarters
Knitting magazines/how to-s/ideas
Kid-friendly fabrics (for quiltforkids.org since I don't have kids of my own)

Extras:
Peppermint patties
Chocolates (especially dark and white) are always good
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010 08:05:41 PM by JodiLynn85 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist

50 Projects in 2010: 9/50 with several big ones in progress!
phoenixfiredesigns

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #94 on: February 20, 2010 08:25:54 PM »

I claim JodiLynn85 for I'd love a tree of life pendant!

Easily done! Grin

Claim #5 overall / 0 outstanding / 0 in transit / 4 received

About Me

Greetings everyone! 32 year old woman who lives in Florida (USA) with my guy and two cats. My favorite colors are jewel tones (like amethyst purple, emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, turquoise, and amber) or earth tones (like greens/browns together). I like silver but not really gold. (Copper's ok too.) My favorite color combination is a deep teal blue and chocolate brown together. It makes me happy. I also love things that go along with my "PhoenixFire" theme like reds/oranges/yellows together. My favorite animals are cats, owls, penguins, bats and red foxes. I love to read, I enjoy photography and I love all things Disney!

ALLERGIES
I suffer from migraines so please NOTHING musk/amber/patchouli/dragon's blood or floral scented. Unless it smells like you can eat it, it will give me a migraine. I LOVE fruit and dessert scents greatly though. Also, please no bar soaps (skin is sensitive to glycerin) and nothing with artificial sweeteners like NutraSweet (aspartame) or Splenda (sucralose) as I'm allergic to both.

Crafts

Sewing

*new* And a VERY BIG WISH! -- A Cozy Winter Wrap like this thread. (She also has a tutorial here.) The embroidery shown on it is totally optional and totally not required. Most any color would be ok (just no red/orange/yellow/pinks please.) I am ALWAYS cold and would LOVE one of these!!

-- A simple robe. I really like this style. Doesn't have to be exactly like that but I like the Japanese/Asian/Cherry Blossom influence, but it could be other colors/patterns that I like as well. Doesn't need to be form-fitting, can be a little roomy just not too oversized. (A little roomy is fine.) I'm generally a US size 4.

-- A day tote. There's not a thing I don't love about this one for example, but it could be in different fabrics of similar colors for example. It looks sturdy and says it has pockets and the shape is really lovely.

-- A Weekender Type Bag. I really like this one which would be a lovely weekender bag since I don't own any luggage. (It has an almost Steampunk feel to me with the leather - which could totally be faux!) And of course, Amy Butler's pattern is neat but it wouldn't have to be in her fabric.

*new* -- Table Top Ironing Mat like THIS. I don't always have room to pull my full ironing board out but I usually have space on my counter or table. So this is brilliant!

*new* -- Ironing Board Cover (with padding) The covers cost as much as a new iron but mine is nasty, discolored and so flat that you iron the iron weave of the board's frame into your clothes. It's a standard ironing board of normal length and size. Can be plain or simple fabric but must of course be durable and heat tolerant.

-- Something made from the JOEL DEWBERRY'S AVIARY ALMOND FABRIC. (Stuff like this wristlet or these potholders or this craft apron or this card holder etc. Pillows, aprons, anything! I am just in love with this fabric!

*big wish* -- Some throw pillow slip covers. I'd love to change up my throw pillows more often. What might be fun is to have some slip covers I could put over the existing pillows to mix things up now and then. I have two standard size, square pillows (I can measure for exact if you want) on my couch. My living room features a "sand" colored couch and dark "espresso" brown entertainment center with chrome accents. So browns and blues would be cool, but also like autumny colors, or earth tones or maybe even some seasonal ones. I don't know. It just seems like it'd be fun to have an assortment to change it out now and then! I'm wisting some prints I like as examples HERE. (thanks, MommyTheMaid! I'd still be up for more to have ones to rotate out!)

-- A Kate Spade Beantown Quinn Knockoff Purse. Original THIS and I first saw it HERE by JennyBear. I'd like a shorter handle like the original (maybe just enough to go over the shoulder?) and in red, green, brown or grey. It's just such a cool shape! thanks luckdragon!

*new* -- A sewing machine cover. I do own one - this one specifically - but I'm still pretty terrible. I also don't use it a lot so a nice, pretty cover would be good to keep the cat hair and dust off it.

Knitting

*HUGE wish* -- This "entrelac" style scarf in these type of earthy, natural colors. (If it were in a mix of teal blue and chocolate brown that would work too.) I think this is one of the most perfect things ever. I don't really need scarves as a rule because I live in Florida, but I'd find reasons to wear one like this!

*big wish* -- Hand knit socks. Something warm and soft I've got small feet so like a 6.5 size foot or girl's sized large socks for reference. There are some wisted here for inspiration.

-- A cable knit bag. I really like cable knit and I think this bag is really cool.

-- A lightweight/lacy shawl. (Like this example. I love the delicate lace of this. I'm always cold so something to cover my arts at dinner or in the movies would be great. Could be this or other colors. Something neutral probably best. Doesn't have to be this identical pattern, just this basic concept.

Other

*new* -- Some crochet slipper socks like this pair. The style is so cute that they look like Mary Jane's. I wear a size 6.5 US shoe and have little feet. thanks pinkleo!

-- Fitted Style Tee Shirts. Short sleeve, 3/4 length or long sleeve. (Since this time of year I might get to actually wear a longer sleeve!) Fitted, size small or US 4 equivalent. I have received a ton and I love them but I also live in fitted tees and more are always welcome. I have a bunch of styles I love wisted for inspiration. thank you to everyone who's made one - I can't get enough!

*new**big wish*  -- Hand-Dyed / "Shibori-Dyed" Fitted Tee Shirts Like above, short sleeve, 3/4 or long sleeve is fine so long as it's fitted. I like styles like THESE in my wists. I especially love the flame style one but really like this type of look a lot. It's different from the shirts I typically wear and I like that. (Please just no hippie/Grateful Dead rainbow style tie dye. Nothing against hippies but it's just not my personal preference.)

*new* -- A ribbon organizer. I have a few here in my wists but something to wrangle the spools so they're not just piled all over my desk would be nice.

*new*  -- Hand carved stamps. Neat things I can decorate packages or letters with. Trees are great, vines, penguins, a phoenix, owls, etc. Anything based on the stuff I like would be great!

*big wish*  -- Something stained glass - sun catcher, nightlight, glass mosaic item, etc. I just love stained glass and wouldn't even know where to begin making it myself. I have a wall of sliding glass doors and a balcony to show things off.

-- Something glass work like a vase or something. Blown or torch or whatever. A cool medium I don't know how to work with at all. This is really pretty for example.

-- Something ceramic/pottery or vase or a bowl or a tea mug or whatever. Again, a skill I don't have but really love. (A couple things I've wisted for inspiration.)

*big wish* -- Anything with a phoenix on it. I LOVE the phoenix and there's not nearly enough phoenix-related things in the world or my life. You can check out my wisted phoenix items here as inspiration.

-- Fused glass or glass (microscope) slide pendants you think I'd like. (Here are some wisted inspiration items as examples.)

-- Home decor items that you think I'd like based on my wists, likes, etc. I love the chocolate brown/blue combo, my living room is browns, creams and touches of blue. I also have two kitties who would love things to play with/scratch/climb on, etc.

*new*  --Organizational items I have way too many dvd's and not enough storage for them, I could use decorative storage in general, I have a ton of fabric that just sits in piles that need organizing, I have a lot of miscellaneous craft supplies with no place to put away (hole punches, scissors, sewing tools, pens, markers, paper, beads, wire, beading tools etc. etc. etc.) Help me wrangle my crafting mess!!

-- Something with owls. I love owls, especially snowy and great horned owls.

-- Surprise me! Look at my wists or my amazon wishlist, or the colors I like and see what you can make that you think I'd like.

Craft Supplies

*new* *HUGE wish* -- Jewelry Presentation Displays I have one in black but I need a necklace one in WHITE for photographing my work. I could also use a necklace/earring combo and a bracelet hand. These are styles I like and could REALLY use:
 - Simple Necklace: Display, necklace, leatherette, white, 10x8 inches
 - Fancier Necklace/Earrings: Display, necklace/earring, frosted acrylic
 - Another Fancier Necklace/Earrings: Display, Venus figure, opaque white, 12 x 8-1/2 x 2-1/2 inches
 - Ring/Bracelet Display, acrylic, clear frosted, 7-1/4 x 4-1/2 x 3 inch hand

*new* -- Watch Gears/Parts - cogs, gears, faces, etc. Any parts I can use in Steampunk jewelry.

*new* -- A sewing basket. You know, classic little box with a handle to store my growing collection of threads, notions, scissors, etc. Like this idea/ or this one. Doesn't have to be that fabric or anything but that idea. Right now, all my stuff is just piled up in a mess on my desk.

*new* -- Ink Pads - You know, for rubber stamps? I had two and got four more in a swap but I could use many more colors. I have some blues right now but no black, red, orange, green, etc. The more the merrier!

-- Mini Cake Pans. How cute are these? I don't know that I *need* them per se, but they're just so darn fun.

-- Lampwork beads. Love. Wish I could make but I'm too scared of open flame. Cheesy

-- Beading supplies. I create jewelry so I'm always looking for unique and interesting pendants, charms, gemstone beads, large focal beads and such. Also, I love Swarovski crystal, unique clasps or toggles. Also any 16 or 24 gauge wire is in any color is always useful.

Extras
-- Tea! Especially fruity ones.

-- Chocolate! (white, milk or dark) No coconut please.

-- Candies! (whatever neat little treats you enjoy, send 'em my way. I love candy)

-- Sewing magazines. (especially things geared towards newbies)

-- Beading magazines (esp ones with projects/tutorials)

Thanks in advance to whomever picks me! Grin
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010 01:28:05 PM by phoenixfiredesigns » THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
ifallthraindrops
« Reply #95 on: February 22, 2010 02:19:26 PM »

I claim PheonixFireDesigns for handknit socks!

This is my third claim for this round, two sent, one received.

I am 19 and live in Fredericksburg, VA (USA) much of the year, where I go to school. My style is pretty haphazard--I never coordinate anything, so my decorating style is whatever I like, all cobbled together. I love bold prints and art deco and fun colors, but I'm not a fan of pink or orange. I love dark colors, like maroon and navy. I knit like a fiend (almost constantly) and also crochet, sew, spin, and dabble in paper craft. I really want to learn weaving and soapmaking, just to add to my crafty repertoire. I have cats and a dog at home, but not at school, and they all stay out of my crafting supplies. I don't have any allergies. PM with any questions!

Crafts:

-   Throw pillows (quilted, embroidered, knitted, whatever)
-   Handspun yarn
-   Beaded or poly clay stitch markers
-   Zipper bags for storing random things (any size, really)
-   Hand-carved stamps. Pretty much anything as I have pretty much none.
-   Framed art for my boring dorm room (drawing, painting, embroidery... anything really.) Harry Potter, House, Grey's Anatomy, Futurama, grammar, Knitting, or Battlestar Galactica-themed would all be awesome, as well as various generic snark, hilarity, or pretty-ness. I have some favorite quotes too, so pm if you want more specifics. (This goes for pillows too)
-   Shawl pins/brooches.
-  Things from my wists.

Supplies

-   ***Roving/Top for spinning (combed or carded)*** (This is my favorite supply to receive ever, and I will love you lots if that's the supply/thing you claim me for. : )  )
-   Large buttons, preferably in sets of at least four.
-   Yarn (natural fibers only, please), especially greens (like, forest or kelly) and blues or neutrals, any weight
-   Lino carving tool thing (for carving stamps)
-   Large erasers or rubber base thingies for carving stamps
-   Thread (any color)
-   Machine sewing needles (I go through them so quickly) regular, but also leather/denim.
-   Kool-Aid/dye for yarn/roving
-   Swift. You can even make it out of clothes hangers and a lazy susanI just wont ever get around to it myself.
-   Rotary Cutter mat (I have the cutter; just need the mat)
-   Awesome fabric--abstract/geometric prints, swirls, Amy Butler-esque, or linen. I love linen.
-   Vintage Ephemera
-   An x-acto knife/blades
-   STAMPS. Pretty much anything as I have pretty much none, but especially words/greetings.
-   Stamp Pads. See above note.
-   Resin kit
-   Soap-making kit

Extras

Knitting/crocheting books (but pm first)
Paper crafting/card making books
Sewing books/magazines
Back issues of Interweave Knits, Knit1, Knit Simple or Vogue Knitting (or any other knit mags; please pm)
I'll never say no to chocolate or candies, especially gummies.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010 02:26:03 PM by ifallthraindrops » THIS ROCKS   Logged

spikefan

« Reply #96 on: February 22, 2010 02:43:55 PM »

I claim ifallthraindrops for Beaded or poly clay stitch markers and something from wist

This is my 4th claim, 0 outstanding and 3 received.

Hi! My name is Michelle and I live in North Carolina USA, I am a 28yr old SAHM to a 4yr old girl. I love to craft although some things I don't get to do as much as I like because of cubital tunnel syndrome.  I love Twilight, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Pirates of the Caribbeans, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Farscape. My daughter loves Peter Pan, Curious George, Harry Potter, Superman and Wizard of Oz. We only eat organic candy/food. I love to read, especially harlequin historical romances. My favorite colors are red, black, white, green, purple, and harry potter/gryffindor colors.

Crafts

Star Wars fabric pajama pants for me and/or my 4yr old daughter
Harry Potter fabric pajama pants for me and/or my 4yr old daughter
Gryffindor/Hogwarts hoodie
knitted eclipse socks like these but without the writing
knitted eclipse wrist warmers like these

Craft Supplies

any cotton, linen, flannel, fleece or other soft fabrics (would really love any of these prints: Wizard of Oz, Curious George, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Peter Pan, Popeye, Toy Story, Tom & Jerry, Scooby Doo, Maya & Miguel, Elmo, Sesame Street, skulls, frogs, peace sign, pirate ships, dragons, stars, celestial, cute animals, solid colors) (prefer 1/2 yrd or larger pieces)
cotton, wool or other natural/soft yarns
diamond glaze and pendant making supplies (bails, pendant tray blanks, glass tiles, chains)
 snapsetter/pliers/press with snaps
woodburning alphabet stamp set
printable magnet sheets
pinking shears (I think that is what they are called, the kind that cuts zigzag in fabric/felt)
4"-6" zippers (any colors)
metal/aluminum lollipop molds
mini jewelry pliers set
Beading supplies: artistic wire (16-24 gauge, would love silver, red, or black), glass beads, swarovski beads, spacers

Extras

thimbles (my 4yr old collects them "kisses" from Peter Pan)
plain alligator hair clips for bow making
iron on transfer sheets (for black or white background)
Dick and Jane, Peter Pan or Wizard of Oz books
Superman comics (for crafting so ok if damaged)
1/2"-1" white stretch lace (only need about 12" or so)

Thanks!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010 10:28:23 PM by padfoot » THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #97 on: February 23, 2010 05:09:11 AM »

I claim padfoot for some of her supply list

this is my 3rd claim, 2 sent, 0 recieved

Hello,
   My name is Monica. I live in the Crystal Coast of North Carolina the last bank of the outer banks LOVE the ocean as much as life! I am "Lolly" to my 2 grandbrats... I was just DX with Ovarian cancer so I would love any of the items below to make me happy. I am a VERY YOUNG 40 and would like to kick the crap out of Oprah she say 40 and fabulous WHAT it is more like 40 and falling appart LOL. I am really a happy person and will beat this and craft my way through it but really would love most of all the cool embroidered tree pillow with my husband and I on it for our room. We have just been married or 15th year Feb 11...Life is GOOD!! stop and smell the chocolate along the way peeps you never know!

I would be so grateful to receive anything from my lists! Thank you in advance and cant wait to be surprised!

Crafts
:

~ Large wish I found this site by mistake HEHEHE..LOVE THIS just like this or in creams and browns OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE..
http://blog.craftzine.com/archive/2009/11/craft_pattern_podcast_katalin.html

~ A large fleece Washington Redskins blanket for hubby ( the ones that are no sew cut and knotted all the way around)

~ a large fleece New Orleans Saints or Seattle Seahawks fleece blanket for me

~ LOVE TO HAVE: with Monica and Phil like this  http://www.wists.com/babalina58/49676a124d90e7e00c815cb4e176dbcd?offset=20

~embroidered pillow cases ( king size only and please sand, navy, brown or tan cases) Mirmaids / Pirates

~Anything off my Wists  www.wists.com/babalina58 I HAVE A HUGE HUGE WISTS sooo take a look LOL you will have a field day with ideas??

~a mermaid painting/print for my bathroom ( Please NO Disney or child like but realistic mystical is what I love) like the ones in my wist

~a long sleeve Large ladies OR EX Large if fitted tee in a Sailor Jerry/tattoo style no nudes however but I love the mermaid sailor anchors etc...

~ a cool stenciled tee like this one..http://www.wists.com/babalina58/46b59b4c718d88dbf614a9afe78ec55f?offset=100

~a cool jewelry box for my bathroom with drawers and doors like this  http://www.wists.com/babalina58/a700b48263980252c151e48399e54aec?offset=160

~new A cool newspaper boy style hat..I love them and ware a lot of hat

~ a huge need for me....a large coupon org that attached to my shopping cart like this one??
 http://www.wists.com/babalina58/46ea7441ddae87dace765b5f2993fae7?offset=0      I WOULD LOVE A FUN AND FUNKY FABRIC not girly pink or flowers but d day of the dead would be great or some MOD fabric just look at my wist for fabric I like...

A sewing machine Organizer like this but with MONICA on it LOL.. http://www.wists.com/babalina58/0f5597a1b890610bf019585185fd39ca?offset=20

Supplies:
~ a learn to  crochet kit
~little wooden boxes to alter from your local cigar s
~soap making supplies
~Skeleton keys
~watch parts for making other items ( wheels gears etc)broken watches are cool I can take apart
~wood soap molds for cold press used is GREAT
~ new spools of cotton thread all colors welcome
~ a wooden spool thread holder for the wall
~ Bias tape
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010 05:32:02 AM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
luckdragon

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #98 on: February 23, 2010 08:50:30 AM »

I claim babalina58 for the embroidered tree pillow with Monica and Phil!

4th claim this round, 1 outstanding, 1 in transit, 1 received

My name is Karen and I live in Austin, TX with my almost teenaged dd, a huge, goofy dog and a lovely, prissy cat.

I love designs from the 60's and early 70s (think mod & flower power). I used to have a 1974 VW Thing and I miss it a lot!  I also love Asian designs in fabric and artwork.  I was born in the year of the Dragon and I just love them! Also, pretty much any Amy Butler fabric.

I would love anything from my wist: www.wists.com/luckdragon but especially the things below.

Thanks so much for choosing me!!

Crafted Items

BIG WISH: Totoro amigurumi like this one: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=206245.0

BIG WISH:  A catbus shirt womens small or junior medium like this, but not on yellow
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37257274&ref=sr_gallery_21&&ga_search_query=totoro+&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

Where the Wild Things Are shirt womens small/junior medium with a stencil of Moshe like this but smaller and in the lower corner: http://www.wists.com/luckdragon/5d29508dd9b7ae693ce7d07b561b3b98?offset=0

Ironing Board cover

molecule necklace inspired by this: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37360245

Tree of Life sculpture
          http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=299424.0

Overnight/weekender bag in bright colors

Handmade soaps, lotions, scrubs - love scents like frangipiangi (sp?), coconut, cucumber, sage just no lavender please

Peyote stitch or loomed bracelet

BIG WISH:  Thigh high leg warmers - http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=272427.0

Knitting project bag w/pockets

Mario coasters

Artwork or even note cards inspired by 
              TR Mack http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=23267801

Pottery coffee or tea cups

Crocheted or sewing reusable shopping bag - especially one that rolls up into its own pocket or has a small case

Chunky charm bracelet

Jewelry see my wist or anything Anthropologie inspired

Spinning kit (my dd wants to learn)

Stash/Supplies:

Hand dyed yarn (see colors in my wist)

fabric/Fat quarters in retro/60's or asian inspired prints (anything by amy butler)

instructions for crocheting/crocheting kit (I have been unsuccessfully trying to figure it out on my own)

Other random stuffs:
crafting books - ask, cuz I already have a lot, but I'm always looking for new ones...especially vintage
anything dark chocolate and/or caramel
lovely loose leaf tea
Treats for kitty and/or doggie
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010 08:53:47 AM by luckdragon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
Avabrowneyes

Genius is like lightning--it comes and it goes.

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 23, 2010 10:27:30 AM »

I claim luckdragon for crocheting kit!

3rd claim-- 1 Outstanding, 0 In Transit, 1 Rec'd

Hi! I'm Ava. I'm recently returned to the States after a year in South Korea. I've been throwing myself back in the craft swap circuit ever since Smiley. I adored South Korea, and would love anything related to it, Asia, or travel in general. I can sew, knit, crochet, and I'm getting into embroidery. I've starting a postcard collection and would welcome any you have or want to make! I also love photos and photography. I like jewel colors-blue, red, purple, green, but my furniture is in warm earth tones with flowers stuck everywhere for color. I'm not a knickknack type person. I'm a history nerd with a modern outlook. I like the shows Bones and Ghost Hunters, romances,Serenity/Firefly, The Mummy movies, 1776 (the movie musical) recycling, and things geared toward frugal/resusable living.

Crafts

-An afghan/scrapghan:I lack the motivation to make one for myself because I always end up giving it away Smiley
-Knitted Knee High Socks
-Knitted Dishcloths in white or off white
-Knitted Dishtowels in white or off white
-Thread Catcher: http://wists.com/avari20/f848a9ffeaddbe1a95fe2d98b7116960
-An I love craft swaps tote: http://wists.com/avari20/e530247a70d8172e2d18186b6f08b164 Thanks leigh1123
-Pin cushion sewing machine cuff: http://wists.com/avari20/3008d83076402643ab02abe44381027d Thank you leigh1123
-Recipe Cards like these: http://wists.com/avari20/6f4e2ffc9986e2e734d3504da22ad209?offset=40
-A Traveling gnome stuffie
-Paperback book covers Thanks padfoot!
-Bookmark that says Team Jacob on it. Thanks padfoot!
-Bookmark that says Team Switzerland Thanks padfoot!
-A journal cover that would fit any standard spiral notebook (I write a lot and the things tend to get banged up)
-A pencil case with cute fabric!
-Wrist Warmers
-A Benjamin Franklin quote inspired something that says: A learned blockhead is a greater blockhead than an ignorant one.
-*Big Wish* A Shakespeare quote inspired something that says: Our remedies oft in ourselves do lie.
-A knitting project bag
-*Big Wish* A Swallow inspired something. Swallows are significant in my family. I'm the only one without the tattoo.
-Dog toys for my Corgi, Baxter.
-Dog tag that says Baxter's name for his collar. The last one mysteriously disappeared.
-*Big Wish* Coffee Filter roses in yellow.
-Knitted scarf in blue

Other:
- A How to make your own laundry soap* kit
--Make your own knitting needles kit.
-Wist inspired surprise!

Craft Supplies
-Embroidery Thread
-Embroidery Hoops
-Knitting Needles (Circular, straight, or DPN welcome!): I prefer metal or wood.
-Thread Organizer like this: http://www.sewing-embroidery.com.au/images/trbox1.jpg
-60 mm rotary cutter blades. My Walmart has petered out on me.
-Stitch Counter
-Buttons
-Cloth used for embroidery
-Any rubber stamps/supplies to get that craft started!
-Scrapbook supplies
-Knitting patterns
-Embroidery Patterns like Sublime Stitching
-Cotton yarn in any color except red

Extras
-Crafts N Things magazine, any issue
-Postcards
-Interesting photos
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010 11:37:21 AM by Avabrowneyes » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Best CC Creams To Try
Go Behind-the-Scenes of Lily Collin’s Cover Shoot
DIY Fashion: How to Create a Cool Envelope Clutch
Snookie Opens Up Her Beauty Bag!
Seventeen Readers Test Beauty Products
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...