A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 296,761
Currently Running With Scissors:
508 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 55 - DONE  (Read 20519 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sajona
« Reply #80 on: February 16, 2010 10:53:07 AM »

I claim for a string quilted notebook cover (and notebook!)
Hi Im Sajona from near London, UK  - I live in chaos with DH and 4 kids aged 15-4 years. I love retro things (especially 1950s and anything Mad Men-esque!) I have a design degree and generally love crafting when I can get the time.  Havent been on the wishlist swap for a long time so nice to revisit old friends on here!
1st claim this round 0 sent 0 received

Crafts
For my biz :
I sell womens and childrens clothes for a living and carry them around in the car all the time. Id love some things to help with all my paperwork some files, box files, books with see through plastic sleeves in that look fashionista esque ! The range is French so anything that reflects that would be good.

A big sheet in pretty fabric to throw over my clothes rails to protect the clothes from dust.

Cedar wood or other natural moth repellents to protect the boxed items

Pretty flat boxes for displaying jewellery on my stand when Im doing sales and also things that stand up so I can pin notices on them.

Decorated wooden clothes pegs that I can use to hang things from my clothes rails

Funky, bright coloured tablecloths for when I do sales, plus a big cream cotton one.

I have a big filofax in boring black leather a bright coloured quilted cover would be lovely.
Nice quality cardboard labels.

For me! :
I love chunky necklaces in natural tones more with a big pendant than chunky beads all the way round.
Some panty liner cloth pads flannel topped. No pul needed.
I love hand knitted socks all of mine are getting worn out!

For the kids and DH:
We never have enough teen sized dark coloured beanie hats the plainer the better!
Same with scarves and gloves
Hair bands and alice bands for 4 year old DD who likes pink, purple and Hello Kitty
Dressing up clothes for DD
Mario related toys for my 8 year old
5 year sized PJ pants for DD in her colours or 9 year size for DS3 who is the Mario fan.

Craft Supplies:
Hello Kitty and kawaii type fabric
The iron on see through plastic vinyl that you see in craftster projects for making bags out of LP covers etc cant get it in the UK
Vilene fusible fleece and thicker weight white iron on for bag projects
Sew on patches in Kawaii/Japanese/hello kitty/Mario characters
AnnaMaria Horner fabric
Vintage 50s/60s fabrics

Extras
Anything reeses related especially reeses pieces from the USA ☺

« Last Edit: February 16, 2010 10:57:02 AM by sajona » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My biz page on FB: https://www.facebook.com/CarolinePearceKnitwear
My blog: http://sajona.blogspot.com/
My flikr:http://www.flickr.com/photos/95027356@N00/sets/72157602013921043
Avabrowneyes

Genius is like lightning--it comes and it goes.

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2010 01:34:46 PM »

I claim sajona for teen sized beanies!

2 claims2 made: 1 Sent: 0 Recieved

Hi! I'm Ava. I'm recently returned to the States after a year in South Korea. I've been throwing myself back in the craft swap circuit ever since Smiley. I adored South Korea, and would love anything related to it, Asia, or travel in general. I can sew, knit, crochet, and I'm getting into embroidery. I've starting a postcard collection and would welcome any you have or want to make! I also love photos and photography. I like jewel colors-blue, red, purple, green, but my furniture is in warm earth tones with flowers stuck everywhere for color. I'm not a knickknack type person. I'm a history nerd with a modern outlook. I like the shows Bones and Ghost Hunters, romances,Serenity/Firefly, The Mummy movies, 1776 (the movie musical) recycling, and things geared toward frugal/resusable living.

Crafts

An afghan/scrapghan:I lack the motivation to make one for myself because I always end up giving it away Smiley
Knitted Knee High Socks
Knitted Dishcloths
Knitted Dishtowels
Thread Catcher: http://wists.com/avari20/f848a9ffeaddbe1a95fe2d98b7116960
An I love craft swaps tote: http://wists.com/avari20/e530247a70d8172e2d18186b6f08b164  Thanks leighi123!
Pin cushion sewing machine cuff: http://wists.com/avari20/3008d83076402643ab02abe44381027d   Thanks leighi123!
Recipe Cards like these: http://wists.com/avari20/6f4e2ffc9986e2e734d3504da22ad209?offset=40
A Traveling gnome stuffie
Paperback book covers
Bookmark that says Team Jacob on it.
Bookmark that says Team Switzerland
A journal cover that would fit any standard spiral notebook (I write a lot and the things tend to get banged up)
A Knitting Needle Roll with room for circulars and a flap.

Craft Supplies

Embroidery Thread
Embroidery Hoops
Knitting Needles (Circular, straight, or DPN welcome!): I prefer metal or wood.
Thread Organizer like this: http://www.sewing-embroidery.com.au/images/trbox1.jpg
60 mm rotary cutter blades. My Walmart has petered out on me.
Stitch Counter
Buttons
Cloth used for embroidery
Any rubber stamps/supplies to get that craft started!
Scrapbook supplies
Knitting patterns
Embroidery Patterns like Sublime Stitching
Yarn (cotton if you can spare it!)

Extras
Crafts N Things magazine, any issue
Postcards
Interesting photos
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010 01:48:13 PM by Avabrowneyes » THIS ROCKS   Logged

spikefan
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #82 on: February 16, 2010 01:54:07 PM »

I claim Avabrowneyes for team jacob/switzerland bookmarks and a paperback book cover.

This is my 3rd claim of 3, 1 sent and 1 received. (not sure if I did that right  Undecided)

Hi! My name is Michelle and I live in North Carolina USA, I am a 28yr old SAHM to a 4yr old girl. I love to craft although some things I don't get to do as much as I like because of cubital tunnel syndrome.  I love Twilight, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Pirates of the Caribbeans, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Farscape. My daughter loves Peter Pan, Curious George, Harry Potter, Superman and Wizard of Oz. We only eat organic candy/food. I love to read, especially harlequin historical romances. My favorite colors are red, black, white, green, purple, and harry potter/gryffindor colors.

Crafts

Star Wars pajama pants for me and/or my 4yr old daughter
Harry Potter fabric pajama pants for me and/or my 4yr old daughter
Gryffindor/Hogwarts hoodie
knitted eclipse socks like these but without the writing
knitted eclipse wrist warmers like these

Craft Supplies

any cotton, flannel, fleece or other soft fabrics (would really love any of these prints: Wizard of Oz, Curious George, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Peter Pan, Popeye, Toy Story, Tom & Jerry, Scooby Doo, VeggieTales, Maya & Miguel, Elmo, Sesame Street, flames, skulls, frogs, peace sign, pirate ships, dragons, stars, celestial, cute animals, solid colors)
cotton, wool or other natural/soft yarns
glass pendants kit
snapsetter/pliers/press with snaps
woodburning alphabet stamp set
printable magnet sheets
pinking shears (I think that is what they are called, the kind that cuts zigzag in fabric/felt)
4"-6" zippers (any colors)
metal/aluminum lollipop molds

Extras

thimbles (my 4yr old collects them "kisses" from Peter Pan)
plain alligator hair clips for bow making
iron on transfer sheets (for black or white background)
Dick and Jane, Peter Pan or Wizard of Oz books
Superman comics (for crafting so ok if damaged)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010 02:14:58 PM by padfoot » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sajona
« Reply #83 on: February 16, 2010 02:54:36 PM »

I claim for character cotton fabric - especially veggie tales
second claim of 3, 0 sent 0 received

Hi Im Sajona from near London, UK  - I live in chaos with DH and 4 kids aged 15-4 years. I love retro things (especially 1950s and anything Mad Men-esque!) I have a design degree and generally love crafting when I can get the time.  Havent been on the wishlist swap for a long time so nice to revisit old friends on here!

Crafts
For my biz :
I sell womens and childrens clothes for a living and carry them around in the car all the time. Id love some things to help with all my paperwork some files, box files, books with see through plastic sleeves in that look fashionista esque ! The range is French so anything that reflects that would be good.

A big sheet in pretty fabric to throw over my clothes rails to protect the clothes from dust.

Cedar wood or other natural moth repellents to protect the boxed items

Pretty flat boxes for displaying jewellery on my stand when Im doing sales and also things that stand up so I can pin notices on them.

Decorated wooden clothes pegs that I can use to hang things from my clothes rails

Funky, bright coloured tablecloths for when I do sales, plus a big cream cotton one.

I have a big filofax in boring black leather a bright coloured quilted cover would be lovely.
Nice quality cardboard labels.

For me! :
I love chunky necklaces in natural tones more with a big pendant than chunky beads all the way round.
Some panty liner cloth pads flannel topped. No pul needed.
I love hand knitted socks all of mine are getting worn out!

For the kids and DH:
We never have enough teen sized dark coloured beanie hats the plainer the better! <<<thanks  avabrowneyes!
Same with scarves and gloves
Hair bands and alice bands for 4 year old DD who likes pink, purple and Hello Kitty
Dressing up clothes for DD
Mario related toys for my 8 year old
5 year sized PJ pants for DD in her colours or 9 year size for DS3 who is the Mario fan.

Craft Supplies:
Hello Kitty and kawaii type fabric
The iron on see through plastic vinyl that you see in craftster projects for making bags out of LP covers etc cant get it in the UK
Vilene fusible fleece and thicker weight white iron on for bag projects
Sew on patches in Kawaii/Japanese/hello kitty/Mario characters
AnnaMaria Horner fabric
Vintage 50s/60s fabrics
Red sock yarn

Extras
Anything reeses related especially reeses pieces from the USA Smiley

« Last Edit: February 16, 2010 02:57:40 PM by sajona » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My biz page on FB: https://www.facebook.com/CarolinePearceKnitwear
My blog: http://sajona.blogspot.com/
My flikr:http://www.flickr.com/photos/95027356@N00/sets/72157602013921043
baa-me-chick

I'm completely barmey!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: February 17, 2010 06:19:36 AM »

I claim sajona for a chunky necklace & a scarf for the boys Grin

This is claim 2 out of 2, 1 sent & in transit, 0 recieved

EDITED.........NEW WISHES ADDED!
Hiya Folks!
I'm Nicki, 39 going on 21  have 4 grown up sons (they're still in England) & the most wonderful, caring, makes me laugh, i couldn't be without with hubbie! We live on the West coast of Scotland, right on the edge of the highlands  
I have a severe mental illness which tries to control my life............... but i won't let it!!!!

I adore crafting & swapping........... .this is what keeps me going as i cannot work............... ........so it is mixed blessings really as i have fulltime to do this although my bipolar tends to only give me sometimes to be able function. This is where my amazing hubbie comes in as he cares for me fulltime.

I am a MASSIVE sheep freak!  I LOVE the little blighters  I love stuffed, ornamental, anything sheepy to wear, bags, anything sheepy at all! Even the real ones    

I also have a love of chickens & chickeny things

My favourite colours are autumnal, earthy colours. Earthy reds, greens, oranges, ambers...........i like purples & turquoise also. Just no blue.

I love copper/bronze colours also!

I am a typical fiery redhead! Watch out..........Nicki's about  

I think that covers the about me bit..............

So here are my wishes!

I would love anything SHEEPY. So any of the following that are sheep themed even better........altho ugh not neccessary

1. A shoulder hobo style bag please!

2. A fabric covered photo/picture/ display board

3. Handknitted socks.......i can't do these at all! I've tried but no no no!  I'd LOVE these & haven't got any!!!  

4. A jewellery holder.......for necklaces or earrings or anything that'll help to keep my ever growing mountain of jewellery under control please!

Anything for earrings or bracelets or necklaces.......Ple ase!

5. A really long big  beaded necklace that would go over big jumpers with some of my fave colours..........

6. A big chunky bracelet & matching earrings as above

7. Any type of bags are always appreciated  I'm always looking for projects bags etc.

8. Pretty/vintage style hair accessories for my long hair........just please no pink or blue!

9. Hand dyed yarn........please

10. A handmade fabric scarf please

11. Handspun yarn

12.  ANYTHING SHEEPY Grin

13. Any zippered pouches would be appreciated

14. My hubbie does the cooking & would love a pair of oven mitts.......but they need to be on the larger side as his wrists are quite chunky please!

15. Sheepy throw pillows or cushion /pillow covers please Smiley

16. Beaded or wire wrapped rings

17. Pretty spiral bound notebooks for keeping my swapping etc. under control  Not neccassarily crafted but always needed!  

18. A capelet or small poncho

19. A crocheted shawl pleeeeeaaaasssse!

20. A basket or pretty container especially designed to keep my bath stuff in

21. A WIST surprise ( actual or inspired!)........please!

22. A sewing machine cover.....in sheep or chicken fabric if possible but not neccessary

23. I LOVE yarn......especiall y variegated yarn! I don't mind acrylic yarn as long as it's not the really nasty plastic feeling acrylic. Acrylic mixes are also great!
So ANY nice soft feeling yarn  Grin Grin Grin

SUPPLIES!

1. Melt & pour soap bases

2. Essential oils

3. ANYTHING to help build up supplies for my novice soap making ......

4. Handspun yarn.......any colours, any style..........just please some handspun!!!

5. Dyed wool batts or roving or any fleece stuff for spinning. I'd love more earthy colours if possible.

6. 100% cotton yarn..........i struggle to get it here in Scotland. So ANY colours would be really, really appreciated ........PLEASE please pleeeaase! Grin

7. Unusual beads, or big wooden ones please

8. Any jewellery supplies are loved!

9. A rotary cutter

10. Containers etc for my bath salts/ body scrubs/lipbalm etc.............ple ase

11. Sheep fabric please

12 .A needle felting kit please.....I have the fleece so it's the needles & instructions etc. that i need please Smiley

13. Any supplies for making lipbalms please! So any flavourings, pots, tubes etc. really would be appreciated.

14. Hand dyed yarn

15. Plain cotton tote bags for embroidery/decorating please

16. Cross-stitch supplies or small kits

17. Pretty little scissors for my stitching projects

18. A needlebook with a collection of cross-stitch needles  so that i can keep it completely dedicated to my crosstitch projects please

19. Cotton fabric FQ's or larger please........all colours & patterns appreciated

20. Iron interfacing please

21. A large pair of fabric scissors please!

22. Any moulds for soap making...........i already have oblong & square & round so anything else........especia lly mini moulds  & i need some oval moulds please

23. Silver or copper coloured wire.......a heavy gauge, maybe 16 or 1.2mm. Thinner wire would also be appreciated  

24. Dyes for hand dyeing.....I dye cotton etc & also wool so either sort of dye would be really appreciated Wink

25. Soda ash.......i know i need this for some dyes Smiley

Thankyou in advance !!!  

P.S. If i haven't crossed out anything that has been claimed previously then it is because i would like multiples of thes Grin
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010 07:01:17 AM by baa-me-chick » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hugs'n'Stuff
Nicki xx

Destash - along
50 projects 2012

I love personal swaps:-)

My Wists  - http://wists.com/baa-me-chick
ehinders
Crafting to avoid real work.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #85 on: February 19, 2010 10:12:39 AM »

I claim baa-me-chick for various supplies including jewelry stuff, a needle felting kit, cross stitch supplies and a small wisty surprise.
4th claim, 1 sent, 1 rec'd

About me:
I live in Redwood Falls, MN. I am attorney. I live with my hubby and a fish named Liberty. I do not smoke nor have any pets (other than the Beta!). My favorite colors are red, apple green, mint green, turquoise, and blue.
I am pregnant with our first and due in April. Anything baby would be great. We didn't find out what we are having, so gender neutral would be nice.

My Wishes:

Crafted:

Anything from my wists: http://www.wists.com/eallex
(Wists are quite extensive and have lots of comments)

Cute onesies: (again gender neutral prefered) Either newborn sizes or a bit bigger (3-6 month) would be good. Thanks Babalina!

An Amy Buttler Weekender style bag in a fun fabric (see wists for inspiration)

Homemade lotions/soaps any kind except lavender (I have an abundance of this right now!) Thanks baa-me-chick!

Homemade lip gloss/balm! Thanks baa-me-chick!

Reusable swiffer covers: either knitted or sewn (there's a couple of examples on my wists) Thanks spolowitz!

A t-shirt with a crafty type theme on it- sz large womens (see my profile for list of crafts I do or wists for inspiration)

Anything Harry Potter (lots on my wists)

Wine bottle cheese plate (like one seen here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_12&listing_id=22310564&ga_search_query=blue+wine+bottle+&ga_search_type=tag_title&ga_page=&min=&max=&order= )

handknit socks! any color is fine, prefer cotton or cotton blend. I wear size 9 in US womens

handknit booties for the baby

Paper oragami stars! I would love a bunch of little stars in red, black, and white, yellow and grey colors. I don't have the patience to make them.!

Supplies:
Any interesting old papers/magazines/pictures/postcards/sheet music, etc. for altered paper art collage (preferably stuff from the 1950s or older)

Watch parts/clogs, etc to make my own steampunk jewelry

A melt and pour soap making kit (I'd love to learn this!)

Jet printer shrinky dink plastic

Amy Buttler apron pattern

Any gray and yellow patterned fabric (I have a project I'm working on and this color combo is harder to find than I thought!)

Baseballs- preferably used (go green!) (I know, what can she craft with baseballs? I actually have several projects in mind)

Other:
I love chocolate and books!

Thanks in advance for claiming me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
DaisyTattoo
« Reply #86 on: February 19, 2010 02:51:40 PM »

I claim ehinders for paper origami stars and a little extra.

2nd Claim, 1 sent, 0 received.

My name is Jodi and I am a mother of 3 kids. A 5 year old boy, 15 month old girl, and 4 month old girl. I work at a veterinary clinic and have 2 large dogs. We live in Illinois. I love browns and similar neutrals. I also love pinks. I try to steer clear of any neons. I like trees, pin ups, silhouettes, and a million other things I don't have time to list. I really really hate clowns.

Crafts:

* Crib sheets
* Shopping cart cover
* Photo face doll ( A kid was holding this on an episode of biggest loser. It is a stuffed doll that has a slot at the face to put a photo in. I haven't been able to find anything similar online.)
*Make up bag
*I spy bag for my son or daughters Thank you sarahj2001!*Small hackey sack with sand inside(for SO)
*one of those shark hats for my son
*bag/box for personal bedroom items
*Jewelry-I prefer more adult stuff, nothing that a 5 year old girl would wear.
*Needlebook
*Personalized shot glasses
*And of course I would love a wisty surprise.
*Overnight bag for my daughter for when she stays with G'Ma

Supplies:
*Resin making kit-I really REALLY want to learn to do this. Thanks sarahj2001!
*Jewelry making supplies. Also something I really want to learn.
*Fabric...I love having fabric.
*Ribbon. Can't ever have too much.
*Different colored thread. (I am fairly new to crafting and haven't accumulated much of this yet.)
*Embroidery supplies: Something I want to get started in.
*Latch hook kit
*Cross stitch supplies
*Needle felting kit

Extras:
Anything for my kids.
Recipes
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010 10:22:41 AM by DaisyTattoo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

akredhead
« Reply #87 on: February 19, 2010 03:18:33 PM »

I claim DaisyTattoo for jewlery and jewlery supplies.

This is my second claim (2, 0, 1)

Info:
I'm 31 years old and newly married. I work as an clinical therapist with teen girls at a mental health hospital for children. My favorite colors are jewel tones (deep colors). My house is a variety of colors at the moment. Some of my favorite things: Firefly/Serenity, Star Trek, Blackadder, Venture Brothers, Father Ted, Jarvis Cocker, The Sims2, guinea pigs, kitty cats, miniatures, bumble bees and hedgehogs.

Crafts:

- Garland like this: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34595974&ref=fp_feat_1 (NO WHITEI have a lovely one in white and would love other colors to go with it).
-Fabric bins like these: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34146647&ref=cat1_gallery_7
-warm socks for the cold Alaskan winter (size 10 womens)
-a crochet or fabric doll of a character from one of my favorite shows listed above.
- Toys for my guinea pigs.
- Brooch like these: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=177247.0
- A bag like this:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=190215.0
-A long wallet (like a checkbook size) that has slots for cards and id's and stuff...something that incorporates my interests and/or fandoms.
-A scarf like this: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31114350&ref=cat2_gallery_5
- Stress balls (to squeeze when stressed out).
- A scarf like this: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34437639&ref=cat1_gallery_19
- A shawl like this: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20167887&ref=cat2_gallery_16
- I love this bag! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34425908&ref=cat1_gallery_16
-I adore this necklace: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31602037&ref=cat1_gallery_16
- Coffee mug cozie: http://www.wists.com/akredhead/ffa15fa907158aec375ed302f1bcc529?offset=0
- Clothes for my guinea pigs: http://www.wists.com/akredhead/141bb860666dbfd17f5b8c70acec8239?offset=20
- Something to hang on my wall to organize my necklaces in the colors of black, grey, red and taupe.
- A poppet that is emo themed to have in my office for my patients to play with (they are teen girls).
-Something from my wist: http://www.wists.com/akredhead

Kits:
- Punch needle embroidery
- Resin trinkets kit
- slide tile necklace kit

Supplies:

-beads and findings (no plastic please)
-E-Z crimps
-lampwork beads
-hand dyed yarn
-decorative punches
-chipboard letters any color or style
-3-D embellishments
-1 inch opaque ribbon

MISC:

-One of your favorite books
- Bumper stickers that are Firefly/Serenity themed that say "Alaskan Browncoat" or "My Captain Misbehaves" "I Aim to Misbehave" or "My other ship is a Firefly" or "Gorramit!" or "Frak!" or "I stop for Reevers"...You get it.
- Finger puppets
- Toys for my patient's to play with during session NO METAL: slinkies, squishy balls...anything that is tactile and not hard.
- Bath and Body Works wall flower refillsalmost any sent will do but some of my favorites: Moonlight Path, Pumpkin Spice and Sweet Pea
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010 03:30:22 PM by akredhead » THIS ROCKS   Logged
SAHMama
« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2010 03:37:03 PM »

I claim akredhead for garland & a wisty surprise.

2nd claim, 0 sent, 0 received.

My name is Sarah, I live in Chicago, IL. I'll be 33 (yikes!) on February 15.
As my username says, I'm a stay-at-home mom. I used to be a lawyer & will be again.. someday. I have no allergies (but I REALLY dislike cigarette smoke!) & we have a dogs (a terrier mutt). I have two sons, Cooper, 2, & Dexter, 3 months. My taste is pretty eclectic. I love bright colors, and orange is my favorite. There aren't really any colors I don't like. I'm not really big on jewelry... I think it's pretty but I just don't wear it (I will wear small post earrings & anklets). I'm pretty open to anything (& not easily offended). I have more info on my profile & you can always check out my blog, wist, or etsy shop. I'm fine with used (quality) items or upcycled/repurposed items. I love batik fabric, whimsical designs (think Mad Hatter) & Dr. Seuss!
Also, I update my wist constantly so theres always new stuff on there.

CRAFTS

* A Dr. Who scarf (sorry, this is probably way more than a medium; I just don't know 'cause I don't do any real knitting or anything)

* A dandelion shirt - I wear large currently. Any color really; I just love all the blowing dandelion shirts on Craftster & Etsy.

* Baskets for storage - fabric baskets, or coiled fabric or plarn, or anything else you can come up with. They'll be for my crafting items or kids' toys so colors/designs for me or kids are great.

* A sweater/shrug/wrap like this

* Boots like this or this (but with a sole that can be worn outdoors). Darker colors are better, but I'm pretty open to any color. (I'm a size 9)

* Upcycled sweater boots

* Felt food

* Educational/learning toys for my 2-year-old son. He's really into the alphabet, colors, & numbers now. Busy toys for the car are great!

* Car organizer

* small (diaper) bag (maybe 12 by 15-ish or something) with pockets; maybe even an external pocket or two on the sides for a sippy cup or bottle of water. Backpack or messenger bag so its easy to carry everywhere.

* Something (maybe a throw pillow?) commemorating one of the most important rules my husband & I have in our marriage: "The Rule Of Specific Examples" (basically, we agree that it's difficult to think of specific examples so if in an argument you make a complaint but can't back it up with a specific example then you invoke "the rule of specific examples" & the other can't hold it against you).

* Play silks

* Toddler busy book - I've received 2 of these from craftsters in other swaps & we LOVE them so I'm always open to another Smiley

* Embroidered or painted cloth diapers (pocket or AIO, preferably medium, but large is fine too). Some examples here and here

* Anything for storage of sewing supplies. I have lots of ribbon (on spools & loose), thread, elastic, zippers, velcro, & other odds & ends that need spiffy new (or new to me) homes. (I'm putting this in all three categories 'cause I think it could fit in all of them!)

* A surprise (wisty or something Id like)

SUPPLIES[/b]

* Oilcloth - no florals please; preferably polka dots or stripes or something like that; gender neutral or boyish so I can make stuff for my sons.

* medium weight fusible interfacing

* cloth diaper making kit

* felt food making kit

* snap press (used is fine!)

* fabric - I like bright colors & interesting prints. Amy Butler & Michael Miller type stuff is always great. I love batiks. I'd love some knit fabric.

* zippers

* minky fabric - preferably boy or gender neutral colors/designs

* Anything for storage of sewing supplies. I have lots of ribbon (on spools & loose), thread, elastic, zippers, velcro, & other odds & ends that need spiffy new (or new to me) homes.

EXTRAS

* used or thrift clothing with fabric I can use (interesting  prints or textures)
* fabric scraps
* knee high socks in stripes or interesting colors/prints
* fun lunch/food items - squiggly straws, fun shaped sandwich cutters, popsicle molds, cookie cutters, etc.
* Anything for storage of sewing supplies. I have lots of ribbon (on spools & loose), thread, elastic, zippers, velcro, & other odds & ends that need spiffy new (or new to me) homes.

Thanks! Smiley

« Last Edit: February 19, 2010 03:46:19 PM by SAHMama » THIS ROCKS   Logged

melissa!
« Reply #89 on: February 20, 2010 06:51:40 PM »

I claim SAHMama for a wisty surprise. Cheesy
This is my  2nd claim, 1 sent, 0 received

About me
Hello all,
I am a college student majoring in elementary education. I live in Vancouver, Washington (United States) and I love everything about the Pacific Northwest, the rain, the trees, the hippies, everything, and I love items inspired by the life here (nature etc). I am a vegetarian so I don't want to receive any leather, but I don't mind receiving wool. My favorite things to do are read and craft. My favorite crafts to do are crochet, sew (but my machine is currently out of commission), paper crafts, and jewelry making. I can NOT knit for anything, so if you knit me something pretty I'd never forget it, or if you make me something pumpkin orange. Besides pumpkin orange, I love almost all colors (not high-lighter shades or hunting orange), mustaches, peacock feathers, poppies, labradorite, the 1920's, Andy Warhol, Nancy Drew and Mario. I love when people make me something that is their take on a theme inspiration.
Thanks for picking me!

Wish List

Crafted Items

Long mittens in a solid darker color (cabled, see my wist)
*Ridiculously Huge Wish* A purse inspired by either of these two purses in faux leather http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=30675596&utm_source=etsy_finds&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=etsy_finds_100109 or http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34421035&utm_source=bronto&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Image&utm_content=etsy_finds_121709&utm_campaign=etsy_finds_121709
Rings in size 10.5 (possible ideas Poppy, lotus, or chrysanthemum tea cup/coffee cup, or mustache disguise ring or
stacking rings) (see wist for ideas)
Nature/leaves/tree inspired jewelry thank you phoenixfiredesigns
any Andy Warhol inspired coin purse or purse
phone sleeve (like this one http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26952037 ) I have a Samsung Behold
Mustache tea cups, mugs, or etched glasses
Nancy Drew charm bracelet or any other Nancy Drew thing
1920's inspired artwork
Pacific Northwest inspired goodness
handspun or hand dyed yarn (pumpkin orange would be the best ever! But I'd love any colors)
crocheted or knitted scarf in a unique style (like this chain one http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=33851237 )
Birch tree printed/patterned tote bag
Birch tree ring / wood grain ring (see wist)
Sinatra Record Pillow (or Cole Porter) http://redirectingat.com/?id=446X720&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.etsy.com%2Fview_listing.php%3Flisting_id%3D21238932%26ref%3Dsr_gallery_3%26%26ga_search_query%3Dsinatra%26ga_search_type%3Dhandmade%26ga_page%3D2%26order%3Ddate_desc%26includes%5B%5D%3Dtags%26includes%5B%5D%3Dtitle
Recycled copper necklace inspired by this =tags&includes[]=title]http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26528283&ref=sr_gallery_18&&ga_search_query=poppies&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=3&order=date_desc&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title
Anything inspired by the song The Sound of Pulling Heaven Down by Blue October
Jack's Mannequin stenciled tee (2x USA)
Scrabble tee
Scrabble letter pillows(cases)  especially if they spell love or if they are awful tiles (z, x, q)
Jeckyll and Hyde pillowcases (for my sister and her bf) or Computer key pillowcases or Mario pillowcases
Tree of life sculpture (favorite on profile)
Mario coasters (for sister)
NES controller wallet (for sister)
Mario or luigi plushie or amigurami (for sister)
Laptop sleeve for my sister (I'll get you the sizes if you choose, and if it were Nancy Drew themed or Mario somehow she would FLIP!)
Any Wisty surprise

Supplies

Skeleton Keys
Purse frames, handles, and other hardware
a yard (ish) of a nice faux leather (faux only please!) (if it's  pumpkin orange I'll love you forever and ever)
labradorite or moonstone pendants or beads (or even just the stones)
crochet patterns
chunky or extra chunky yarn
ring bases (size 10-11 especially)
Shrinky dink plastic (even if it's good old plastic #6 as long is its bigger pieces, I especially want the printable kind?)
fabric with bold flower prints (I especially love Amy Brown's poppies)

Extras
crochet magazines
old B&W photos
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I hope we're still friends after I taser you." VM

http://www.wists.com/melishka
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Vegan Mint Chip Ice Cream Recipe
A Simple Recipe for Roasted Fruit
Cheesecake as Ice Cream at Enduro
French Vanilla Custard Ice Cream Recipe
No-Cook Strawberry Jam Ice Cream Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...