A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 300,907
Currently Running With Scissors:
538 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 55 - DONE  (Read 22799 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

leighi123

The Little Sewing Shop

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #110 on: February 24, 2010 08:04:45 PM »

I claim Feast Your Eyes for reusable swiffer pads, and some other things (havent decided yet)

This is my 2nd claim, 0 sent, 0 recieved

About me
I'm 24, a single mommy to Levi who is 31months old and an awesome kid.  We live in Florida with my parents and dog. 
Things I like:
The beach/ocean, bright colors (and ocean colors), environmentally friendly things, things that smell good, sewing, animals, and of course my son! 
Things I dont like:
Anything that is not vegetarian, smoke smells (ALLERGIC!), camouflage, pastels, anything old lady, lace, TV/movie characters of any kind (esp for my son, he doesnt watch TV)

Crafted things:

Some sort of sleeping bag/sack for my son for when we travel.  Kid size, and doesnt have to keep him warm, its just so he doesnt contact the hotel sheets b/c he is always allergic to whatever laundry soap they use.  (Up-cycled stuff is fine)

Small stuff to put in Levis Easter basket NO FOOD (b/c of his allergies), he is also allergic to dye so stuff like chalk/playdough is not good for him either.  Im not really sure what to put in there!

Sewing machine covers I have 2 machines and 1 serger, I will measure them for you b/c I need the covers to fit!  Not picky on fabric. 

Pjs size 2T

A dinosaur tail that can clip on my sons pants (he says blue or black or red) http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3212/2877961170_7c00b60c50.jpg

All natural soap with no milk products, no artificial stuff (colour etc), no oats, and very gentle Levi has major eczema issues (coconut oil, and aloe are great for him!)

Interactive wall calendar, like what you find in kindergarten classrooms

Anything from my wists its huge!
www.wists.com/leighi123

anything stained glass or ceramic

some sort of art for my sewing room, would love something that says right sides together w/ a vintage singer machine.

Any cute 2T/3T size clothes for my little guy.  I love hippie sort of clothing.  Summer weight!  (please no hanes/gerber shirts, they run really small and are crap quality)

Ocean themed pillowcases, any size, any media.  Up-cycled cases are fine!
Waterproof pad/blanket thing, washable, around 1yd of fabric size is fine (Joanns has diaper cloth that would be perfect for this). 

Rain poncho or not-for cold weather coat w/hood, for my toddler, yellow or orange would be awesome to match his duck boots!

Mama cloth, PUL backed, dark colors, any kinds

I also have another list of stuff earlier that I posted for my last claim in this round of this swap so way more ideas there!

Anything else you think I would like!  Im happy to get anything in the mail (I like mail)

Supplies:
Batik fabric any amount
Designer fabric any amount
Embroidery machine thread
Snap press/pliers (for the resin snaps)
Wide bias tape
Interfacing, all kinds
Wonder under
Any fabric good for little boys (any amount)
Any kids art supplies/kits
Any craft kits (part used is fine)
Ocean/beach/palm tree etc. themed paint by number kits
Melt and pour soap and soy wax
PUL
Thing that cuts the slits in button holes
Pins w/big flat heads

Extras:
Sugar free gum
Candy/treats that are allergen free (usually from health food/crunchy type stores no dye, dairy, oats, artificial flavor)
Fun tea to try no caffeine b/c my toddler will probably drink it!
Stickers anything, the free junk you get in the mail is fine (for my little man)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010 08:25:21 PM by leighi123 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
phoenixfiredesigns
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #111 on: February 25, 2010 04:24:44 PM »

I''''m claiming leighi123 for a wisty surprise! Grin

Claim #6 overall / 1 outstanding / 0 in transit / 4 received

About Me

Greetings everyone! 32 year old woman who lives in Florida (USA) with my guy and two cats. My favorite colors are jewel tones (like amethyst purple, emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, turquoise, and amber) or earth tones (like greens/browns together). I like silver but not really gold. (Copper''s ok too.) My favorite color combination is a deep teal blue and chocolate brown together. It makes me happy. I also love things that go along with my "PhoenixFire" theme like reds/oranges/yellows together. My favorite animals are cats, owls, penguins, bats and red foxes. I love to read, I enjoy photography and I love all things Disney!

ALLERGIES
I suffer from migraines so please NOTHING musk/amber/patchouli/dragon''s blood or floral scented. Unless it smells like you can eat it, it will give me a migraine. I LOVE fruit and dessert scents greatly though. Also, please no bar soaps (skin is sensitive to glycerin) and nothing with artificial sweeteners like NutraSweet (aspartame) or Splenda (sucralose) as I''m allergic to both.

Crafts

Sewing

*new* And a VERY BIG WISH! -- A Cozy Winter Wrap like this thread. (She also has a tutorial here.) The embroidery shown on it is totally optional and totally not required. Most any color would be ok (just no red/orange/yellow/pinks please.) I am ALWAYS cold and would LOVE one of these!!

-- A simple robe. I really like this style. Doesn''t have to be exactly like that but I like the Japanese/Asian/Cherry Blossom influence, but it could be other colors/patterns that I like as well. Doesn''t need to be form-fitting, can be a little roomy just not too oversized. (A little roomy is fine.) I''m generally a US size 4.

-- A day tote. There''s not a thing I don''t love about this one for example, but it could be in different fabrics of similar colors for example. It looks sturdy and says it has pockets and the shape is really lovely.

-- A Weekender Type Bag. I really like this one which would be a lovely weekender bag since I don''t own any luggage. (It has an almost Steampunk feel to me with the leather - which could totally be faux!) And of course, Amy Butler''s pattern is neat but it wouldn''t have to be in her fabric.

*new* -- Table Top Ironing Mat like THIS. I don''t always have room to pull my full ironing board out but I usually have space on my counter or table. So this is brilliant!

*new* -- Ironing Board Cover (with padding) The covers cost as much as a new iron but mine is nasty, discolored and so flat that you iron the iron weave of the board''s frame into your clothes. It''s a standard ironing board of normal length and size. Can be plain or simple fabric but must of course be durable and heat tolerant.

-- Something made from the JOEL DEWBERRY''S AVIARY ALMOND FABRIC. (Stuff like this wristlet or these potholders or this craft apron or this card holder etc. Pillows, aprons, anything! I am just in love with this fabric!

*big wish* -- Some throw pillow slip covers. I''d love to change up my throw pillows more often. What might be fun is to have some slip covers I could put over the existing pillows to mix things up now and then. I have two standard size, square pillows (I can measure for exact if you want) on my couch. My living room features a "sand" colored couch and dark "espresso" brown entertainment center with chrome accents. So browns and blues would be cool, but also like autumny colors, or earth tones or maybe even some seasonal ones. I don''t know. It just seems like it''d be fun to have an assortment to change it out now and then! I''m wisting some prints I like as examples HERE. (thanks, MommyTheMaid! I''d still be up for more to have ones to rotate out!)

-- A Kate Spade Beantown Quinn Knockoff Purse. Original THIS and I first saw it HERE by JennyBear. I''d like a shorter handle like the original (maybe just enough to go over the shoulder?) and in red, green, brown or grey. It''s just such a cool shape! thanks luckdragon!

*new* -- A sewing machine cover. I do own one - this one specifically - but I''m still pretty terrible. I also don''t use it a lot so a nice, pretty cover would be good to keep the cat hair and dust off it.

Knitting

*HUGE wish* -- This "entrelac" style scarf in these type of earthy, natural colors. (If it were in a mix of teal blue and chocolate brown that would work too.) I think this is one of the most perfect things ever. I don''t really need scarves as a rule because I live in Florida, but I''d find reasons to wear one like this!

*big wish* -- Hand knit socks. Something warm and soft I''ve got small feet so like a 6.5 size foot or girl''s sized large socks for reference. There are some wisted here for inspiration. thanks ifallthraindrops! I''d love many, many pairs though! Cheesy

-- A cable knit bag. I really like cable knit and I think this bag is really cool.

-- A lightweight/lacy shawl. (Like this example. I love the delicate lace of this. I''m always cold so something to cover my arts at dinner or in the movies would be great. Could be this or other colors. Something neutral probably best. Doesn''t have to be this identical pattern, just this basic concept.

Other

*new* -- Some crochet slipper socks like this pair. The style is so cute that they look like Mary Jane''s. I wear a size 6.5 US shoe and have little feet. thanks pinkleo!

-- Fitted Style Tee Shirts. Short sleeve, 3/4 length or long sleeve. (Since this time of year I might get to actually wear a longer sleeve!) Fitted, size small or US 4 equivalent. I have received a ton and I love them but I also live in fitted tees and more are always welcome. I have a bunch of styles I love wisted for inspiration. thank you to everyone who''s made one - I can''t get enough!

*new**big wish*  -- Hand-Dyed / "Shibori-Dyed" Fitted Tee Shirts Like above, short sleeve, 3/4 or long sleeve is fine so long as it''s fitted. I like styles like THESE in my wists. I especially love the flame style one but really like this type of look a lot. It''s different from the shirts I typically wear and I like that. (Please just no hippie/Grateful Dead rainbow style tie dye. Nothing against hippies but it''s just not my personal preference.)

*new* -- A ribbon organizer. I have a few here in my wists but something to wrangle the spools so they''re not just piled all over my desk would be nice.

*new*  -- Hand carved stamps. Neat things I can decorate packages or letters with. Trees are great, vines, penguins, a phoenix, owls, etc. Anything based on the stuff I like would be great!

*big wish*  -- Something stained glass - sun catcher, nightlight, glass mosaic item, etc. I just love stained glass and wouldn''t even know where to begin making it myself. I have a wall of sliding glass doors and a balcony to show things off.

-- Something glass work like a vase or something. Blown or torch or whatever. A cool medium I don''t know how to work with at all. This is really pretty for example.

-- Something ceramic/pottery or vase or a bowl or a tea mug or whatever. Again, a skill I don''t have but really love. (A couple things I''ve wisted for inspiration.)

*big wish* -- Anything with a phoenix on it. I LOVE the phoenix and there''s not nearly enough phoenix-related things in the world or my life. You can check out my wisted phoenix items here as inspiration.

-- Fused glass or glass (microscope) slide pendants you think I''d like. (Here are some wisted inspiration items as examples.)

-- Home decor items that you think I''d like based on my wists, likes, etc. I love the chocolate brown/blue combo, my living room is browns, creams and touches of blue. I also have two kitties who would love things to play with/scratch/climb on, etc.

*new*  --Organizational items I have way too many dvd''s and not enough storage for them, I could use decorative storage in general, I have a ton of fabric that just sits in piles that need organizing, I have a lot of miscellaneous craft supplies with no place to put away (hole punches, scissors, sewing tools, pens, markers, paper, beads, wire, beading tools etc. etc. etc.) Help me wrangle my crafting mess!!

-- Something with owls. I love owls, especially snowy and great horned owls.

-- Surprise me! Look at my wists or my amazon wishlist, or the colors I like and see what you can make that you think I''d like.

Craft Supplies

*new* *HUGE wish* -- Jewelry Presentation Displays I have one in black but I need a necklace one in WHITE for photographing my work. I could also use a necklace/earring combo and a bracelet hand. These are styles I like and could REALLY use:
 - Simple Necklace: Display, necklace, leatherette, white, 10x8 inches
 - Fancier Necklace/Earrings: Display, necklace/earring, frosted acrylic
 - Another Fancier Necklace/Earrings: Display, Venus figure, opaque white, 12 x 8-1/2 x 2-1/2 inches
 - Ring/Bracelet Display, acrylic, clear frosted, 7-1/4 x 4-1/2 x 3 inch hand

*new* -- Watch Gears/Parts - cogs, gears, faces, etc. Any parts I can use in Steampunk jewelry.

*new* -- A sewing basket. You know, classic little box with a handle to store my growing collection of threads, notions, scissors, etc. Like this idea/ or this one. Doesn''t have to be that fabric or anything but that idea. Right now, all my stuff is just piled up in a mess on my desk.

*new* -- Ink Pads - You know, for rubber stamps? I had two and got four more in a swap but I could use many more colors. I have some blues right now but no black, red, orange, green, etc. The more the merrier!

-- Mini Cake Pans. How cute are these? I don''t know that I *need* them per se, but they''re just so darn fun.

-- Lampwork beads. Love. Wish I could make but I''m too scared of open flame. Cheesy

-- Beading supplies. I create jewelry so I''m always looking for unique and interesting pendants, charms, gemstone beads, large focal beads and such. Also, I love Swarovski crystal, unique clasps or toggles. Also any 16 or 24 gauge wire is in any color is always useful.

Extras
-- Tea! Especially fruity ones.

-- Chocolate! (white, milk or dark) No coconut please.

-- Candies! (whatever neat little treats you enjoy, send ''em my way. I love candy)

-- Sewing magazines. (especially things geared towards newbies)

-- Beading magazines (esp ones with projects/tutorials)

Thanks in advance to whomever picks me! Grin
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010 04:29:15 PM by phoenixfiredesigns » THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #112 on: February 25, 2010 05:31:20 PM »

I claim PFD for her Ironing board table top thing GREAT IDEA!! and a Ribbon organizer

This is claim number 5
3 sent
2 recieved

Hello,
   My name is Monica. I live in the Crystal Coast of North Carolina the last bank of the outer banks LOVE the ocean as much as life! I am "Lolly" to my 2 grandbrats... I was just DX with Ovarian cancer so I would love any of the items below to make me happy. I am a VERY YOUNG 40 and would like to kick the crap out of Oprah she say 40 and fabulous WHAT it is more like 40 and falling appart LOL. I am really a happy person and will beat this and cancer with the help of my wonderful husband, family and crafting. We have just been married or 15th year Feb 11...Life is GOOD!! stop and smell the chocolate along the way peeps you never know!

I would be so grateful to receive anything from my lists! Thank you in advance and cant wait to be surprised!

Crafts:

~ ..LOVE THIS just like this or in creams and browns
http://blog.craftzine.com/archive/2009/11/craft_pattern_podcast_katalin.html

~ A large fleece blanket Washington Redskins blanket for hubby ( the ones that are no sew cut and knotted all the way around)

~

~embroidered pillow cases ( king size only and please sand, navy, brown or tan cases) Mirmaids / Pirates

~Anything off my Wists  www.wists.com/babalina58 I HAVE A HUGE HUGE WISTS sooo take a look LOL you will have a field day with ideas??

~a mermaid painting/print for my bathroom ( Please NO Disney or child like but realistic mystical is what I love) like the ones in my wist

~a long sleeve Large ladies OR EX Large if fitted tee in a Sailor Jerry/tattoo style no nudes however but I love the mermaid sailor anchors etc...

~ a cool stenciled tee like this one..http://www.wists.com/babalina58/46b59b4c718d88dbf614a9afe78ec55f?offset=100 in these colorrs OR any one in my wists in the colors there LOL I just live them...

~a cool jewelry box for my bathroom with drawers and  or doors like this  http://www.wists.com/babalina58/a700b48263980252c151e48399e54aec?offset=160

~new A cool newspaper boy style hat..I love them and ware a lot of hats fabric but just not black plaid I have one...I would like pink, blue, red, brown,

~ .a large coupon org that attached to my shopping cart like this one??
 http://www.wists.com/babalina58/46ea7441ddae87dace765b5f2993fae7?offset=0      I WOULD LOVE A FUN AND FUNKY FABRIC not girly pink or flowers but d day of the dead would be great or some MOD fabric just look at my wist for fabric I like...

A sewing machine Organizer like this but with MONICA on it LOL.. http://www.wists.com/babalina58/0f5597a1b890610bf019585185fd39ca?offset=20

~ a pair of slippers  socks ove rhte ankle please not mary jane style Any colors ugly ones cute ones scraps whatever Ijust love them

~ A pillow for my bed like the one in my wist of the French Bulldog ( that is my dog)

~

Supplies:
~ a learn to  crochet kit
~little wooden boxes to alter from your local cigar shop
`~purse handles
~soap making supplies
~Skeleton keys
~watch parts for making other items ( wheels gears etc)broken watches are cool I can take apart
~wood soap molds for cold press used is GREAT
~ new spools of cotton thread all colors welcome please no white I have so much white
~ Bias tape ( blues blacks resd browns white whatever
~ book binding stuff for my bookbinder/lamanator from walmart.com
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010 05:44:42 PM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
littlefawnpug

Happy Howl-idays

« Reply #113 on: February 25, 2010 07:14:58 PM »

Im going to claim babalina58.  Not sure what yet, as she has many things on her list and wist that I could do.

BRB with list

This is my 1st claim, 0 sent, 0 received

Alright I added a lot of more things. 

Hello, I had so much fun in previous wish swaps I decided to join in on this round.  Im located in the US. With my wonderful hubby and son.  We are a smoke free but, pet friendly home.  I love the following themes: Harry Potter anything, Gryffindor, Japanese kawaii, Bento, Mythological creatures, Nintendo, Super Mario, tattoos, Sanrio,transformers, autobots, optimus prine, bumble bee the transformer, pirates, pugs, iguanas, guinea pigs, and video games.  My main crafts to do are knitting & crochet however, I dabble in sewing, fimo clay and other odd crafts.  Other then crafting Im addicted to playing my video games, reading my harry potter books and tattoos.  I have a quirky/geeky sense of humor.  I enjoy watching I love lucy, the big band theory and the older shows like The brady bunch, bewitched and such.  Im thrifty and try to get all of our things at either yard sales, thrift stores or when its on sale at the department stores.  Which is why any pre-loved items sent my way are greatly appreciated.  And as always I thank whom ever claims me in advance!

Crafted Items:

Small (just big enough for a book, wallet, ds and cell phone.)  messanger bag with a zipper closer-harry potter/Gryffindor theme

Hoodie with a harry potter bleach stencil design on it.

Hoodie with Autobot symbol bleach stencil design on it.

BIG WISH
Gryffindor bag but with a zipper closer
http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/features/crafts/knitting/housecrestfairislebag

BIG WISH
Organization 13 cloak.  But, made in super soft black fleece.  So I can wear it in the house to keep warm.
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=333845.0

BIG WISH
Mona Lisa Illusion
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/mona-lisa-illusion

A quidditch Hoodie like this but, I want team Gryffindor and Weasley name on the back:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=301920.0

Serious Black bleach stencil hoodie:
http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/static/crafts/files/sirius1.gif

Marauders map messanger bag like this.  But small (just big enough for a book, my ds, wallet and cell phone)  and with a zipper closer
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=322165.0

Harry Potter pins:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37879993&ref=sr_gallery_7&&ga_search_query=gryffindor+pin&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

Lap Blanket Sewn in a Gryffindor theme.  Perhaps gold with a burgundy lion head and the words Gryffindor or something like that. 

Bonsai tree:  Silver with green leaves. 
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=302606.0

Moss bonsai tree, you dont have to have it in the glass case though, but I love the moss platform!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=299832.0

Harry Potter Illusion banner:
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/harry-potter-illusion

Ron Weasley sweater.  Burgundy with a gold R on the front.
http://www.canadianliving.com/crafts/knitting/knit_a_harry_potter_sweater.php

BIG WISH:
Hagrid illusion shawl. 
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/hagrid-illusion

Black Hoodie with this stenciled on it:
http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/static/crafts/files/sirius1.gif

Phoenix painting like this, but with more details in the feathers. 8x10 size.
http://dark-in-bach.deviantart.com/art/phoenix-21631086

Phoenix painting like this, but with more reds/maroons. 8x10 size.
http://mastermindnicolem.deviantart.com/art/Phoenix-78148940

Bear hoodie:
http://plasticandplush.com/images/2008/07/13/wch_prev3_txt.jpg

Wallet in this style: in harry potter/Gryffindor theme/autobot
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24115174&ref=sr_gallery_14&&ga_search_query=japan&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=41&order=date_desc&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

Some type of clasp/clip things to keep my shawls closed while I wear them.  I would love a Gryffindor/harry potter/Hogwarts/or any of the Hogwarts houses.  Maybe one for each house themed ones.

Sewn house slippers Im a us size 7   Black with an autobus symbol on the top of each one.  Or burgundy and gold with a Gryffindor lion head or black with golden snitch on each one or maybe a pair that looks like monster feet.

This packman quilt but lap size.  Or you could just cut out the squares and I can sew it together:

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=220240.0

Space invader tote bag: with a zipper closer though.
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=70416.0

Harry potter inspired books like the ones in this esty shop:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/celestefrittata

Gryffindor wall scroll:in maroon/gold/black colors
something that would be hung in the Gryffindor common room.
http://www.amazon.com/NECA-Potter-Textured-Scroll-Gryffindor/dp/B0029UJ38Y/ref=sr_1_166?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1264517128&sr=1-166

Hogwarts wall art like this:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=33062154&ref=sr_gallery_14&&ga_search_query=hogwarts&ga_search_type=all&ga_page=2&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

Hogwarts Crest crochet:
http://harryshappyhookers.blogspot.com/2009/08/gryffindor-block-cal.html

A padded case that will hold both my ds lite and my psp.  It doest need to hold any games or cords though.  I need it just big enough for both the systems.  Theme wise autobots, Gryffindor, hogwarts, Prefer a zipper closer too. 

Zipper pouch for my crochet hooks.  Again autobots/Gryffindor/Hogwarts theme.  Size wise to hold my hooks, stitch markers and a pair of scissors.  Maybe the size of a pencil case kinda.

Hoodie with space invaders game design.  Stenciled or embroider, doesnt matter.

those coiled fabric baskets.  I dont have a link but its fabric and its coiled, in burundy/gold/black colors.  Size wise one big enough to put 2 remotes in it.  One a little bigger then that too, to put my current crochet project in that Im working on.  Heck, a set of these coiled fabric bowls in different sizes would be cool. 

Autobot stencil shirt:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=41515419&ref=sr_gallery_6&&ga_search_query=autobot&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

Iguana on log: not sure what this category I should put this in.  Its under handmade on esty though.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=41360693&ref=sr_gallery_13&&ga_search_query=iguana&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title
Iguana necklace.  But painted realistic colors.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=41553346&ref=sr_gallery_2&&ga_search_query=iguana&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

Craft Supplies:

BIG WISH:
Amigurumi Knits book
http://www.amazon.com/Amigurumi-Knits-Patterns-Cute-Mini/dp/1589234359/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1266504232&sr=8-1

Prairie Boot Pattern:
http://www.cocoknits.com/knit/garments/accessories/prairieboots.html

Knitting Books/Crochet Books:
Would especially love ones for making dog clothes or any Japanese books

Key Fob Hardware

Shrinky Dink Plastic

Plain Hooded sweatshirts for stenciling juniors size medium/large or mens small/medium.  Any colors black burgundy, grey whatever you have, used is fine as long as its soft, comfy and plain.

I want to make this Mario blanket.  But I can not for the life of me cut even squares.  So if you could send me the squares to make this blanket.  Lets say 5x5 or 6x6 inch squares.
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=334994.0

Standard size pillow cases. 2 or more please.  Plain ones for stenciling on. 

Blank dog tags:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37320860&ref=sr_gallery_7&&ga_search_query=metal+stamping+blanks&ga_search_type=supplies&ga_page=&order=&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

Black/white/ Gryffindor burgundy and gold sheets of felt (acrylic or wool)

Enough 6x6 fabric squares to make a lap quilt.  I need them in Gryffindor burgundy and gold only though.

Harry Potter/Hogwarts/or any house Iron on patches

sugar and creme yarn cotton yarn

Enough fleece to make some comfy lounge pants.  Style wise novelty type with care bears, transformers, dogs, pirates, or other cute girly or boyish designs.  I have a silly dressing style and would enjoy practically any novelty prints. 

Domiknitrix knitting book

Anticraft knitting, needle, crochet book

BIG WISH
Button maker for kids:
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-THE-AMAZING-BUTTON-MAKER-KIDS-BUTTON-MAKING-KIT_W0QQitemZ260552104750QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3caa1d9b2e

Blanks like these:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29806583&ref=sr_gallery_19&&ga_search_query=rectangle+blanks&ga_search_type=supplies&ga_page=2&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

Plain ring blanks:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=36907599&ref=sr_gallery_9&&ga_search_query=ring+blanks&ga_search_type=supplies&ga_page=2&order=price_asc&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

Wool yarn in black/grey/tans/browns.  Enough to make a shawl please.

Fabric in these themes:  Japanese kawaii, harry potter, transformers, tattoo, sanrio, tattoo, Alexander henry

Tee Juice fabric markers. I want the ones that look like bingo markers.

empty dvd cases, the regular plastic kind that your dvds come in when you buy them. the ones that hold 2 or 3 dvds would be great but singles would still be appreciated

frog candy molds-to make chocolate frogs

lots of solid color buttons in either blue or red. any size.

cute stationary

Puffy paints

Wooden cigar boxes

Stickers.  Harry potter, cupcakes, transformers, dogs, cats, sanrio, anything really, I write a lot of letters to my mom and siblings and Im always using stickers to decorate their letters.

Gel pens, in metallic or bright colors, doesnt matter.

Extras:

Bento egg molds
Bento pocket Sandwhich maker
Tv shows on dvd: Sabrina teenage witch, party of five, brady bunch, bewitched, ect.

Lego characters or just the regular lego brand pieces.  The kiddo collects them
Card games for game night.  (We have a regular deck, skip bo, uno & phase 10 already.)
Rumikub game with those tiles
Comedy or chick flick dvds

« Last Edit: February 26, 2010 07:21:13 PM by missmoppet » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Are you good at painting?  I would love some hand painted paintings of Pugs.  PM me and lets talk about a swap!  Smiley

~If someone tells you that your putting too much peanut butter on your bread, stop talking to them.  You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
missmuffcake

Spicy but sweet!

« Reply #114 on: February 26, 2010 09:26:19 PM »

I claim missmoppet for fabric - some tattoo kind possibly the much sought after Alexander Henry!

3 claim 2 sent 1 rec

Hi my name is Kendy, I am 30 and live in CA with my awesome boyfriend and my super awesome cat Mar (who is a cancer survivor)! I am vegan and love baking, my dream is to start a vegan bakery/art space. I love Etsy both selling and buying. Please look over my profile for things I like & dislike including allergies!

[crafted items]
-kitty scarf/hood in vegan yarn:
http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/kitty_hood_scarf_with_pockets
-odd plushies or toys (I like foods with faces, cats, monsters)
-toys for Mar - he will be 13 in March, after having his tail amputated due to cancer he is even more spoiled and I want to have this bday be a big one!
-cute hair bows/hair flowers (rockabilly style)
-anything Morrissey related (saw him on tour again via the Swords tour in Dec)
-plushies/toys inspired by my fave game Critter Crunch (ps3) - my fave is the purple veggie monster
-pot holders in the colors red, black, white with a piratey 50s theme
-art for my office (again I like skulls, monsters, hearts, pandas)
-anything inspired by my cat Mar - check him out on YT:
http://www.youtube.com/user/missmuffcake
-zippers pouch that is kinda like a pencil bag shape - to hold receipts (again any goth/cool fabric)
-anything inspired by my wist: http://www.wists.com/?action=login_form
-some neat-o skull themed recipe cards for my vegan potlucks

[supplies]
-Lego basic bricks (not shapes or figures) for my boyfriend
-Dia De Los Muertos Fabric
-kawaii note paper
-non halloween (no orannge/pumpkin) skull fabric
-cute rubber stamps
-issue 1 of Stuffed magazine

[extras]
-vegan sweets!

« Last Edit: February 26, 2010 11:15:28 PM by missmuffcake » THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's more to life than books you know
                But not much more
luckdragon

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #115 on: February 27, 2010 06:28:26 AM »

Ok, I can squeeze in one more claim this month -
I claim missmuffcake for a plush monster and a wisty surprise!

5th claim, 1 outstanding, 1 in transit, 2 received

My name is Karen and I live in Austin, TX with my almost teenaged dd, a huge, goofy dog and a lovely, prissy cat.

I love designs from the 60's and early 70s (think mod & flower power). I used to have a 1974 VW Thing and I miss it a lot!  I also love Asian designs in fabric and artwork.  I was born in the year of the Dragon and I just love them! Also, pretty much any Amy Butler fabric.

I would love anything from my wist (skip the abundance of Alice in wonderland stuff at the beginning - that's for another swap Smiley )  : www.wists.com/luckdragon but especially the things below.

Thanks you in advance for picking me!!

Crafted Items

BIG WISH: Totoro amigurumi like this one: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=206245.0

BIG WISH:  A catbus shirt womens small or junior medium like this, but not on yellow
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37257274&ref=sr_gallery_21&&ga_search_query=totoro+&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

Where the Wild Things Are shirt womens small/junior medium with a stencil of Moshe like this but smaller and in the lower corner: http://www.wists.com/luckdragon/5d29508dd9b7ae693ce7d07b561b3b98?offset=0

Ironing Board cover funky 60s inspired print

Anything with a dragon on it tote bag, t-shirt, jewelry see my wist for some ideas

molecule necklace inspired by this: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37360245

Tree of Life sculpture
          http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=299424.0

Handmade soaps, lotions, scrubs - love scents like frangipiangi (sp?), coconut, cucumber, sage just no lavender please

Peyote stitch or loomed bracelet

BIG WISH!  Thigh high leg warmers - http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=272427.0

Knitting project bag w/pockets
Mario coasters

Granny square fingerless gloves: like these from pinkleo http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=334310.msg3901353#msg3901353

Artwork or even note cards inspired by 
              TR Mack http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=23267801
Pottery coffee or tea cups
Pretty much any cute amigurumi
Crocheted or sewn reusable shopping bag - especially one that rolls up into its own pocket or has a small case
Chunky charm bracelet
Jewelry see my wist or anything Anthropologie inspired

Spinning kit (my dd wants to learn)

Stash/Supplies:
Hand dyed yarn (see colors in my wist)
fabric/Fat quarters in retro/60's or asian inspired prints (anything by amy butler)

Other random stuffs
crafting books - ask, cuz I already have a lot, but I'm always looking for new ones...especially vintage
anything dark chocolate and/or caramel
lovely loose leaf tea
Treats for kitty and/or doggie

« Last Edit: February 27, 2010 06:46:43 AM by luckdragon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
claire313

Make Tea, Not War!

« Reply #116 on: February 27, 2010 06:48:16 AM »

i claim luckdragon for a totoro amigurumi!

4th claim this round, 0 sent, 3 received, 0 pending

My name is Claire, I live in New Jersey, I'm a vegetarian, I do yoga, I LOVE animals (especially cats), zombies and skulls, cupcakes, and anything bohemian/indie. My favorite colors are blue, orange, teal and green. No allergies but can't stand the feel of velvet and i don't like chocolate. i love learning new crafts but recently I've been on a crocheting-sewing-jewelry-ATC kick.

i just bought a condo and have NOTHING for it! so any house-related items or crafty storage ideas are more than welcome Cheesy  My kitchen is a dark teal, my living room is bright green, and the other rooms are beige, but have bright accents (like orange, yellow, green, blue...)

BIG wishes BOLD

Crafts:

- Candles that smell like cinnamon/pumpkin, any food smell OR nag champa (mmm...)  Beeswax candles or soy candles a plus!
- Candle holders (taper, pillar, whatever!)
- Coiled rope/fabric bowls:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=292234
- Crocheted produce bag (so I can stop using those plastic ones!)
- **big obnoxious wish** BUNNY HOODIE! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=298030.0 I'm sure i'm way too old for this, but whatever, its cute! cotton/jersey would be perfect (i don't like velour) You could even alter an existing hoodie ... i <3 upcycling!
- Jewelry! Earrings and necklaces - I tend to go for funky or vintage looking stuff more than girly or fancy
- Skirts! simple a-line or wrap around, cotton or jersey would be great, an applique of a cat, owl, octopus...random object would be a bonus! haha PM me for size Cheesy
- LEGWARMERS!!! http://www.wists.com/claire313/70a8d8ed4fffd22b6a5bbfc701ea8dc5?offset=60
** i'd love a pair in cream/brown (banga sent me awesome black ones)
- Fabric scrap rug (i think there are a few floating around on craftster) to go in front of my sink in the kitchen (so it doesn't have to be big!).  any bright color would be awesome... or a random assortment of scraps 
- Vinyl decals for my kitchen appliances (fridge or dishwasher) OR my bedroom wall (birds, trees)
- Flower pots! I started growing bamboo and aloe and would love little pots/jars to put them in - I'm totally cool with upcycled mugs & bowls big enough to hold plants!
- Anything Vespa or bicycle related (stencil, t-shirt, bag, anything!!)
- Fabric buckets for storage (any size)
- Art for my blank walls: Nature, Bicycles/Vespas, Zetti-inspired - painted, collaged, mixed media...
- Business card holder in bright colors 
- Magic Yarn Ball!
- THIS bag! I love these colors, but I would love it in green/teal or orange... or any color really haha http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=332817.0 WOO! thanks jodilynn85!!!!
- Knit/crocheted cowl in earthy colors to keep me warm at work haha thanks veludo!!
- Knit socks! striped or solid, i'd like 'em knee length if possible
- a wristlet - zipper or snap, bright colors (no pink)

Supplies: (thanks to everyone who has sent/is sending me supplies)

- Purse-making supplies (handles, interfacing, snaps, buttons, clasps...) thanks sarahj!
- Vintage/kitschy charms
- I'd love to try to learn embroidery (the right way, not how i've been doing it haha) so maybe an embroidery starter kit? I like those sublime stitching patterns I've seen... directions would be great, too!
- Handspun Yarn! I love chunky yarns with lots of character 
- beads - any size, color
- FABRIC - not really into pink or girly fabrics or cartoons (except kawaii! <3 kawaii)
- Rotary cutter and self-healing mat (can be 2 separate claims)
- Bamboo crochet hooks (any size )
- Bento goodies! 

Extras:

- Crazy colored socks for making sock monkeys! or zombie sock monkeys...
- TEA! Your favorite kinds are welcome
- ANYTHING tea related - charms, images, etc
- Baking supplies (cupcake pans and holders, cookie cutters, etc - I want to start baking again!) 2nd hand is more than welcome
- Something unique to your area: candy (except chocolate), postcards, etc

Anything you can think of that might relate to the lists above would be super too ... or anything off my wist!

http://www.wists.com/claire313

Thanks to whoever picks me!  Swaps are so fun  Cheesy
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010 06:56:38 AM by claire313 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

melissa!
« Reply #117 on: February 27, 2010 10:26:28 AM »

I claim claire313 for a fabric scrap rug (rag rug)!
This is my  3rd claim,  sent, 1 received

About me
Hello all,
I am a college student majoring in elementary education. I live in Vancouver, Washington (United States) and I love everything about the Pacific Northwest, the rain, the trees, the hippies, everything, and I love items inspired by the life here (nature etc). I am a vegetarian so I don't want to receive any leather, but I don't mind receiving wool. My favorite things to do are read and craft. My favorite crafts to do are crochet, sew (but my machine is currently out of commission), paper crafts, and jewelry making. I can NOT knit for anything, so if you knit me something pretty I'd never forget it, or if you make me something pumpkin orange. Besides pumpkin orange, I love almost all colors (not high-lighter shades or hunting orange), mustaches, peacock feathers, poppies, labradorite, the 1920's, Andy Warhol, Nancy Drew and Mario. I love when people make me something that is their take on a theme inspiration.
Thanks for picking me!

Wish List

Crafted Items

Long mittens in a solid darker color (cabled, see my wist)
*Ridiculously Huge Wish* A purse inspired by either of these two purses in faux leather http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=30675596&utm_source=etsy_finds&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=etsy_finds_100109 or http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34421035&utm_source=bronto&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Image&utm_content=etsy_finds_121709&utm_campaign=etsy_finds_121709
Rings in size 10.5 (possible ideas Poppy, lotus, or chrysanthemum tea cup/coffee cup, or mustache disguise ring or
stacking rings) (see wist for ideas)
Nature/leaves/tree inspired jewelry thank you phoenixfiredesigns
any Andy Warhol inspired coin purse or purse
phone sleeve (like this one http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26952037 ) I have a Samsung Behold
Mustache tea cups, mugs, or etched glasses
Nancy Drew charm bracelet or any other Nancy Drew thing
1920's inspired artwork
Pacific Northwest inspired goodness
crocheted or knitted scarf in a unique style (like this chain one http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=33851237 )
Birch tree printed/patterned tote bag
Birch tree ring / wood grain ring (see wist)
Sinatra Record Pillow (or Cole Porter) http://www.wists.com/melishka/sinatra/bd85174eecb2d237fd6c776dd5189e39?offset=0
Recycled copper necklace inspired by this http://www.wists.com/melishka/copper/11dec03d7da8c43852aa5a3b1abee4ec?offset=0
Anything inspired by the song The Sound of Pulling Heaven Down by Blue October
Jack's Mannequin stenciled tee (2x USA) like this one http://www.wists.com/melishka/jacks_mannequin/2e09506a97948c5b4b704fbd8527347c?offset=0 that was discontinued. Sad
Scrabble tee
Scrabble letter pillows(cases)  especially if they spell love or if they are awful tiles (z, x, q)
Tree of life sculpture (favorite on profile)
Mario or luigi plushie or amigurami (for sister)
Laptop sleeve for my sister (I'll get you the sizes if you choose, and if it were Nancy Drew themed or Mario somehow she would FLIP!)
Any Wisty surprise

Supplies

Skeleton Keys
Purse frames, handles, and other hardware
a yard (ish) of a nice faux leather (faux only please!) (if it's  pumpkin orange I'll love you forever and ever)
labradorite or moonstone pendants or beads (or even just the stones)
chunky or extra chunky yarn
ring bases (size 10-11 especially)
Shrinky dink plastic (even if it's good old plastic #6 as long is its bigger pieces, I especially want the printable kind?)
fabric with bold flower prints (I especially love Amy Brown's poppies)

Extras
crochet magazines
old B&W photos
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010 06:00:47 PM by melissa! » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I hope we're still friends after I taser you." VM

http://www.wists.com/melishka
sarahj2001
Knitting Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #118 on: February 27, 2010 10:36:03 AM »

I claim melissa! for a chain scarf and some supplies.

This is my 5th claim, 2 outstanding (counting this one), 0 sent, and 3 received.

I'm Sarah and I live in Aurora, OH.  I'm 26 and have a wonderful husband named Brad.  We have 2 cats (Nate and Karen) and a chocolate lab named Ted. 
I am not allergic to anything so no need to worry about that.

My favorite color is pink and I love weird tacky stuff. We are doing a cross country scooter trek next year so I would love to receive anything that could help me with that (maybe a bag to attach to my scooter, a butt pad (haha..funny but I will need one ), or a scooter blanket (one in my wists)).   We also just bought a huge camper...I've never camped in a camper so if you know of anything I would need for camping that would be a great also.

My Wists: www.wists.com/SarahJ2001
My New Craft Blog: http://sarahj2001.blogspot.com/
365 Photos in 2009 Blog: http://sarahj2001.wordpress.com/
For the 100 facts swap I made a huge list...I think it helps out in other swaps so if you want to know alot about me: http://sarahj2001.blogspot.com/2009/05/100-facts-about-me.html

Crafted:
Messenger Bag - there a some in my wists
Any t-shirt from my wists - Size Small Men's Shirt
Cute Skirt -(http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=cat3_gallery_8&listing_id=17214316) or I have a few others in my wists
Scooter Junk (bag, butt pad, blanket - see above)
Camper Stuff (see above)
Mitt Potholders
Handspun Yarn
Magic Yarn Ball
Jar of Whimsies
Flip Flop Socks (http://whipup.net/2006/05/18/sockapalooza/)
Hippo Mitts (http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/hippopotamus-mittens)
Spring Dress something like these or whatever you think is cute (http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=227744.0)
NEW - Cat Walking Jacket (http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=245803.msg2719102#msg2719102)
NEW - Some kind of little bag (crochet/knit/sewn) to hold my Ipod that I could tie to the edge/hand rest part of my treadmill (it has no cup holders or anything for my Ipod or Waterbottle...so I have to just hold my Ipod).  I could also use a similar bag for my waterbottle
ANYTHING FROM MY WISTS!

Craft Supplies:
Anything needed for spinning
Roving/Wool
Any kind of yarn
Fun Fabric
Goodies to put in resin
Soap Making supplies
Soap Molds
Resin Molds
Colored Thread - I don't have many different colors.
NEW - Crochet Hooks - I don't have many different sizes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

6iggle

art. fashion. love.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: February 27, 2010 02:25:14 PM »

I claim sarahj2001 for Some kind of little bag (crochet/knit/sewn) to hold my Ipod and one for water bottle to hang on her treadmill.

This is claim #3, 2 sent, 2 received

Hi, my name is Paulina! I've recently turned 20 on January 23rd. I’m currently in school studying Visual Arts, and also working towards my education degree so I can be a Highschool Teacher. I always look on the brightside of things, and I am completely indecisive about everything. I’m really easy going, and appreciate the little things in life. Dr.Suess is my inspiration, and I find giraffes to be intriguing animals.
I’m really easy going. To be honest, the below list is just a guideline, I just love getting stuff in the mail!
Oh! And I’m in Ontario, Canada.

Themes
panda, pigs, unicorns, giraffes, zebras, fantasy, medieval, Disney, Dr.Seuss, purples, blues, grays, visual arts, being a teacher, teaching, learning, traveling, cutesy, giving back to the community, being positive

Wishes
-**something in my above themes, that is crafted in your specialty!**  Grin
-Anything on/inspired by my Wists http://www.wists.com/paulinaa/
-Something I can put in my classroom when I (eventually) get out there n be a teacher
-Tote bag, embellished however you like
-A dice that says yes, no, maybe, flip again etc. (I'm completely indecisive)
-Knitted/Crocheted hats (beanies, slouched, ideas in my wists!) - thank you thatkid!
-Knitted/Crocheted mittens/ fingerless gloves in beige/gray -thank you missmuffcake!
-Polymer clay - earrings, cellphone charms, hair clips
-Handmade pencil case !
-Something to organize my necklaces and bracelets (preferbly something that can stand on its own)
-A rabbit stuffy. I’ve wanted a rabbit for the past 2 years, but never had a chance to adopt one.
-A giraffe stuffy. I don’t know why giraffe, I just think they look so odd HAHA  Tongue
-A wrislet in monochrome colours. (nothing too flashy)

*new* -A charm bracelet (no plastic charms please!)
*new* -A bubble tree pendent http://www.wists.com/paulinaa/810ff07281f73c345b30c79282084259
*new* -A tote/book bag that says: "Tori" on it, and a simple keyboard/music themed design (for my sister)
*new* -A keyboard scard (like this but a bit thinner) http://www.wists.com/paulinaa/70ec008b450b81fc721d84dd0068406d
*new* -A jar/bottle/box of whimsies!

Supplies
-Scrapbooking/ Altered Art materials: paper, stamps, stamp pads, jewels, stickers, embellishments etc.
-any fabric you don’t want  Tongue
-shrinky dink paper

Extras
-Cookies! (i’m also open to try your best baked goods!  Tongue)
-Teas! (love trying new flavours)
-ATC’s/ inchies

~ thank you in advance to whoever picks me Smiley
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010 02:28:30 PM by 6iggle » THIS ROCKS   Logged

----------- >8

✯My Etsy!✯  www.iiiNa.etsy.com

✯My Blog!✯  www.PiiiNaColada.blogspot.com

✯My Wists!✯   www.wists.com/paulinaa
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Chipotle Pecan Brownies
How to Make a Blueberry and Lemon Traybake
How to Make a Chocolate Ganache Tart
How to Make Chocolate Macaroons
Chocolate-Banana Pudding Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...