A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,599
Currently Running With Scissors:
644 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 35 **Shops Only** signups to Feb 22/10  (Read 26757 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Sansa

Please reinstall universe and reboot

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2010 07:40:02 PM »

OPEN

Sansa's Swap Shop

Items come to you from a small farming community near the Great Barrier Reef.

Smoke and Pet Free Home

One point Items

Mermaid Thread catcher (1) Nine inches high. For postage purposes, I will send it without sand or rice in the weight. You will have to add you own and slip stitch the opening shut. Bag is nine inches high.

Dumpling bag (1)
Only lightly felted. I can see light when I look inside the bag but it is the size stated in the pattern.

Hello Kitty purse(1) Approx 6.5 inches wide, five inches high, crocheted from acrylic yarn. Rests at my waist when strap is over shoulder. Lined with white fabric. Zip at top is approx. 3.5 inches wide. One cherry is fixed, the other dangles. Hand stitched appliqu features.

Bamboo and Butterfly Project Bag (0.5) Approx. 12 inches square and 2 inches wide.

Half Point Or Less Items (0.5 pt)

Mini Crochet String Bag (0.5) Approx 8 inches tall.

"Urchin" Hat (0.5) Size Medium. 50% wool 50% acrylic. Knit.

Quilted bag (0.5) approx 5.5 inches square and 2 inches deep. Two internal pockets, one pleated one flat. Closes with magnetic snap.

Green Knitting Needle Bracelet (0.25)

Pink Knitting Needle bracelet (0.25)

Alien Invasion iPod cosy.(0.25) Crocheted from sock weight 100% wool yarn. 10g

Supplies

Ephemera (1) Pages from old pregnancy book containing many weird baby pictures and X-rays. I will send enough to fill an envelope, up to 20mm or 125g to keep it at letter rate.

Charm Squares (1) one hundred 1.5 inch squares each one with a different pattern. This is one I already sent but the fabrics will be similar.

Quilting Book (1)

Half Point Items

Knitting Needles (0.5) 20g Sullivans brand

3.0mm/Size 3  40cm/16 inch circular metal

3 available

3.25mm/Size 3 40 cm/16 inch circular metal

1 available

2.75 mm 60cm circular needle Pony brand
 1 available

3.25mm 80 cm circular needle Pony brand
 1 available

Double Pointed Knitting Needles

Sullivans brand metal 3.0mm Size 3 23cm/9 inch length
3 sets available

Sullivans brand metal 3.25mm Size 3 23cm/9 inch length
5 sets available

Wish List.

Lots of yellow (30) and a few (5) purple 100% cotton charm squares 3 inches.

Cable needle necklace

Shawl Pin for laceweight shawl

Flower coloured 100% wool for felting. Approx 18 metres of each colour.

POINT TRACKING

Initial points 4

Claims made from me 0

Claims made by me 0

Send by February 6th

Current points 4
Pending 0
Total 4
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010 05:14:16 PM by Sansa » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Avesthel
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

♥ birds ♥

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2010 08:34:46 PM »

closed
Bird friendly, smoke free home  Smiley

Supplies!

Not yet sent
SENT
RECEIVED

Bought
Send by Feb 9th
Lapoli to Avesthel - Bag of Random Fiber, 4oz - 1 point

Sold
Send by Feb. 8
Avesthel to A2K - Matted Print of Fluffy - 1 point

Current:  3
Pending: 0
Total:     3
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010 11:14:05 PM by Avesthel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

guacaMolly
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2010 08:54:45 PM »

....with a side of guacaMolly's shop!

Open!

I live in Oklahoma with a couple kitties, smoke free!

Two Points

Simplicity sheep. Makes you calm and happy just to pet it! My mom made this a couple years ago (we have a small home based business), and it needs a happy home. The head and feet are hand painted, and the word Simplicity is hand embroidered in a light sage green. The body is made from a soft, white material and it is about 7 inches tall and 9 inches long. Will stand when propped up against something.(2)

One Point

Patchwork sheep. My mom made this from an old quilt top a couple years ago! Will stand when propped against something. About 6.5 inches tall and 8.5 inches long.

Patchwork Easter Eggs. These are so cheerful in a wooden bowl with straw or tucked into other things around the house as decoration. Made from beautiful old quilt tops, each one is  a little different. Choose any five for one point, claim as Patchwork Egg 1-13.

Champagne Poppy Headband

One more available!
Made from upcycled linings, remnants and sparkly netting, each petal was hand singed and layered. Sewn together using gold faceted czech glass beads as the center, it was then handsewn and secured with glue to a stretchy, black ouchless headband. Poppy is approximately 2.5" (1)
Contact me for available colors for custom orders for headbands or bobby pins! Here is an example of smaller flowers as bobby pins.

Northen Lights Earrings in sterling silver or nickel free oxidied brass.  (1)

Crimson Awakening Earrings. Oxidized sterling silver. Ear wires may be slightly different. (1)

Saturn's Rings earrings-- Formed by me, sterling silver, amethyst czech glass beads with an AB finish. (1)

PM me for custom Saturn's Rings earrings!

.5 or less Points

Herbal Tea Spoon Rest. Made from stoneware clay that was fired in a kiln, glazed and fired again. Really pretty spring green color. Extra from the tea rests I made previously. .5

Almond Cuticle Cream. Made from a rich combination of beeswax, shea butter, coconut oil, avocado oil, cocoa butter and more, this stuff is so awesome. This little container goes a long way, too. A staple in my purse in these winter months! I can decorate the lid with a little silver star or lady bug instead of flowers if you prefer. (.5) each

Stoneware buttons/pieces for your use. They are unglazed, they look quite nice with an acrylic wash, but the painting/finishing is up to you! The edges were trimmed and smoothed before firing but not after. If a perfectly smooth piece is what you want, you may need to sand a little bit with sand paper, but it is pretty easy. I had to up the contrast in PhotoShop to show the patterns, they are a natural pale almond color. Just to clarify, these were made from stoneware clay and fired in a kiln. The circles are about 1.5"-2"

3 for .5 pt. Claim as patterned diamond (1), circle flower , pine branch (1), palm tree (2), angel (1), sheep in circle (1), cat in circle (1), sailboat (2), seahorse (1), heart design . .25 pts. each

3 for .5 pt. Claim as circle basketweave (2), impressed lace , leaf and acorn (1), eagle (1), Sage , Grapes (1). .25 pts. each

.25 pts. each or 3 for .5 pt. Claim as dreamy lady 1-3  or short Asian characters toggle.

4 for .5 pt or 10 for 1 pt. Claim as Butterfly (1), Triangle (6), Heart (4), Sheep (3), Bunny (1) Any 3 for .5

Aromatherapy bath salts with shimmery, glittery micah! Great to tuck in with hostess or Christmas gifts, or to unwind and treat yourself at the end of the day. Enough for at least two baths, or 3 foot soaks. I've made them very potent and smelly-good!  Wink Two for .5 pts.
Currently have lavender and lavender mint essential oil fragranced. Contact me to make a custom fragrance order, I have dozens of EO's and FO's.

A Night in Paris Earrings, oxidized brass (nickel free), or silver colored with sterling ear wires (.5)

Tiny Spoons! Choose green or purple dangly czech glass faceted beads. (.5)

Brown and Pink Damask, Mint Chocolate Chip, Leafy and Shangri La Bobby Pins. Fabric covered, the button is 7/8" and slightly rounded, attached to 2" no slip bobby pins. (.5) a pair

Supplies

Small wristwatch movements with dials/faces 13-18mm. I have a lot of these on hand right now, let me pick the selection! These are pictures of movements that have been previously claimed/sold in my etsy shop. Please let me know if you have a preference of movement shape.
3 for 1 pt., 6 for 2 pts., 10 for 3 pts.
Sent to AsphaltQueen

One Point

Vintage Feedsack Fabric Sampler. These are original vintage, not reproduction. I love them, but have a lot of these pieces and decide that I could part with some! It seems as though someone was cutting them out to make a quilt. You will receive 5 of each pattern, totaling 25. (1)

Slider Top Tins. They are approx 2 inches long, 1 inch wide and 3/8 inch deep. They hold 1/4 ounce. Perfect for lip balm, solid perfume, or even pills, mints, or toothpicks.
These have never been used, but from just being stored in a cardboard box, some of them have light scratches on the lid. Easily covered by a label. A baker's dozen (13) for one point! (1)

Bright animals fabric, about 48x60 in. It seems like a thick muslin, could be used for pillows, curtains, etc. Freshly washed. Nickel shown for pattern size reference. (1)

20 30 Vintage watchmaker paper envelopes with hands inside. Usually 1-2 each envelope, sometimes 3. (1) Can also claim 15 for .5 point

.5 Points

5 Handmade paper circles. I didn't measure these at the time I took the picture, but they are approximately 5-6 inches in diameter. (.5)

Small Gold Screw-in Hooks. 25 50 for .5 pt.

Dog House Plastic Charms/Pendants. Choose any 3 (.5)

Says "I'm in the dog house" at the top! Several available of each color, except only 1 gray.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Claims made from me-

kitschkween - 10 watch movements (3)

Claims I have made -

sarahj - Dark chocolate brown slippers w/hemp soles (2)

Started with: 5
Pending: 3
Current: 3
TOTAL: 6

Wishlist:
I would love a reusable lunch bag, utensil roll and snack baggies!
Neato Buttons
Any kind of fabric dye
Lampworked glass beads
Dichroic cabs
Hand dyed or batik FQ's or yardage
Clutches/Purses/Reusable grocery bags
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010 09:19:45 PM by guacaMolly » THIS ROCKS   Logged

RubyTuesday
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2010 12:18:28 AM »

I'm Closed  Smiley

Allergy Info:  Smoke and pet free home, please message me if you'd like further info on any item

Hand made wooden buttons, look great as a feature button on scarflet or used to fasten a journal. Made from mahogony, oak, and pine. Largest: 4x4cm, smallest 3.25x1cm 0.5 points each.
I have arranged these in 3 rows, claim as row 1, 2 or 3 and then shape  Smiley

Wooden button houses. largest measures: 5x3cm Smallest: 3x2cm made from pine. 0.5 points each.

Chunky wooden buttons made from mahogany and oak. largest measures 7x2.75cm, smallest 3x1.5cm (thickness ranges from7-10mm) 3 for a point

Wooden buttons, smallest just under 2x2cm made from mahogany, largest 3x2.5cm unknown wood. 5 for a point sold to AQ - thanks! Smiley

Night garden bracelet with faux amber crescent charm and pewter rose with black stone centre. 1 point

Earrings.  Left to right: Amethyst colour glass chips, Green glass beads, Topaz colour glass chips.  0.5 points a pair or all three pairs for a point

Pretty choker and matching memory bracelet.  1 point the set. 0.5 points the set

Blue glass disk necklace on fully adjustable leather thong. Disk measures 0.75"   0.5 points

Cushion cover, I won this in the Harvest festival raffle, gorgeous colours but it doesn't go with my room. Concealed zip on rear.  14.75" x 14.75"  I'd say it's a shade or two darker than my photo shows :-)  1 point 0.5 points

Dainty flower necklace. 16.5 inches in length.  0.5 points

Long green necklace. All glass. 48 inches in length -Looks great worn as a necklace or a bracelet  Smiley  1 point 0.5 points

English Garden Earrings.  Pink mother of pearl sits behind pretty little vintage charms from my jewellery stash.  1.5" long including earwire. all findings silver plated. 1 point 0.5 points

Apple Jacket - Knitted in soft 100% cotton. Red. 2 available. Fits apples up to 9" circ. - 1 point each 0.5 points each

Little felt heart brooch. Decorated with buttons, sequins & beads. Measure 2-2.5" across. SALE 0.5 points each
Choose from- Top row: Strawberry, Grass (not available) Lemon. Bottom row: Apple (not available) Mandarin, or Raspberry. -sold to CC -thanks Smiley

Beaded Gecko?  measures 3.5" long - not including keyring, made by another crafter SALE 0.5 points

Tissue case  SALE 0.25 points

Supplies:

Intersia knitting Jumper patterns. Rupert the bear, Bill Badger & Eward Trunk. child & adult: 24"- 44" OR Disney: Donald duck, Mickey Mouse, Dumbo, Dalmations, Pluto, Mini Mouse, Ponocio and Goofy, child & adult: 24"- 44" 0.25 points each - Message me if you'd like more detailed pics  Smiley

The finishing touch designer applique.  Honey jar   2.75" x 3.25"  New in bag  0.5 points

Applique seed bead rose.  Cheat a little with this beaded applique, a couple of hundred beads have been threaded up and set into the rose design, all you need do is iron it into position and it will look like you've spent HOURS carefully sewing each bead into place!  3" x 4.5"  1 point

Bought
A2K to RubyTuesday - dpn roll, crochet roll, & tea wallet. (3) SB 8th Feb
corduroy cat to RubyTuesday -Bird Necklace -Leaves & Stars Bracelets -Custom Needle Felting Kit (1) SB 11th Feb
AsphaltQueen to RubyTuesday -Under the Sea Necklace Set - (2) SB 11th Feb
loudxmouse to RubyTuesday - Button Bracelet - (1) SB 11th Feb
Zelda.Suicide to RubyTuesday - Crocheted dish/washcloths! #2 & #4, Knitting Needles (1) SB 16th Feb
jungrrl to RubyTuesday -Step by Step Wire Jewelry -Summer Preview 2008 & Bead Style -Mar 2009 (1)  SB 16th Feb
Calluna to RubyTuesday -1925 "Needlecraft" magazine, bead soup & rainbow of Kool-Aid (1) SB 28th Feb

Sold
Ruby Tuesday to AsphaltQueen - 6 chunky wooden buttons (2)  2 handmade wooden buttons - (1) SB 7th Feb
RubyTuesday to Pinkanddinky: 4 buttons (3 birds and 1 heart)- 2 points  SB 12th Feb
RubyTuesday to psyche - Handmade wooden buttons; Row 1: Bird & Row 2: Lrge Dark Square - 1 point total SB 16th Feb
ruby tuesday to nesse - wooden buttons row 2 -triangle, row 3 -round & both mahogany rectangles [2] SB 24th Feb
RubyTuesday to AsphaltQueen - 10 mahogany wooden buttons (2) -3 chunky wooden buttons (1) total (3) SB 26th Feb

Starting points: 7
Available points:  3
Pending points:  5
Total points: 8
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013 04:09:18 AM by RubyTuesday » THIS ROCKS   Logged

psyche

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2010 04:42:56 AM »

Psyche's Fabulous February Shop  
. . . is CLOSED

I'm Jess (or psyche), and I live in Ontario, Canada in a smoke-free home with two cats - and a couple people too. You probably won't see any new stuff this month as I'm just hanging around to buy some things  and I figured I'd just post what I have. . . but hey, you never know.

LIP GLOSS(0.5 point each);

--> All made by me with pure beeswax, petroleum jelly, olive oil, Vitamin E ointment; in twist-up tubes, labelled and plasticized. Several available of each. Shown in their slightly creepy labels, but general labels are workable! Choose from:
- Black Cherry - cherry taste & scent, reddish tint - 3 available
- Vanilla Spice - mainly vanilla flavoured and scented, with a slight hint of cinnamon, nutmeg, and orange; neutral colour - 1 available
- Mint - mint flavoured and scented, green tint - 5 available

STAR BAG (1 point) - Relatively simply made. Blue pleather clutch (with wrist strap) lined with a lime green nylon. Star cut-out. Zip top. No interior pockets.

Interior:

NEWSPAPER WALLET (1 point) (0.5 point) "Do You Need Extra Money?" Trifold wallet made of packing tape and paper. Vintage ad on the exterior, comics and pastel coloured construction paper on the interior. Velcro closure. These wallets hold up to regular use surprisingly well, but keep in mind. . . it is a wallet made of paper!

Interior:

SEAGLASS PENDANTS (1 point each) (0.5 point each) Wire-wrapped sea glass found on the coast of Prince Edward Island, Canada. (Some after the tail end of Hurricane Bill!). Claim: BROWN SEAGLASS or WHITE SEAGLASS

ASSORTED EARRINGS (0.5 point each) - Assorted, on fish-hook earrings. Clockwise from top: Big orange plastic witches (CLAIM: WITCH EARRINGS), light green stone (CLAIM: STONE EARRINGS); Red and black plastic style (CLAIM: RED EARRINGS); green wood beads with stars (CLAIM: GREEN EARRINGS); Blue & white wood beads (CLAIM: BLUE EARRINGS); and little plastic grapes, with leaves (CLAIM: GRAPE EARRINGS).

SUPPLIES

Fabric
(Oops. Measurements still to come - though the point value gives an idea.)

Stars Fabric - very light blue with red pin stripes and black nautical stars  Not sure of the material, but it's a slightly stiffer than your usual 100% cotton. (1 point)

Devil Fabric - blue with little mischievous devils. Feels cotton-y, but I'm not positive. (0.5 point)

Paisley fabric - Cream/Fuschsia/Teal/Blue, stripes with big paisley designs. This is a thicker, decor weight fabric and a nice big piece too. (1 point)

Cats Fabric - orange with scaredy cats!  I'm feeling something cotton-y here, but again, not sure. (0.5 point)

Dutch fabric. From the Netherlands in the My Country Doesn't Have That Swap, it's blue & white with the traditional Dutch kissing kids and windmills. Another cotton-y feeling fabric.  (1 point) (0.5 point)

Books & Magazines

Simple Sewing. (A Klutz book). A nice kids' gift, but could also be good for a newbie adult. Almost all of the supplies for the projects in the book are still there. (1 point)

Rubber Stamping Made Easy (book) (1 point)
Woman's Day Granny Squares (magazine... really old, but interesting) (0.5 point) (0.25 point)

"Stylish" Knitting magazine (I put "Stylish"in quotation marks because it's from 1986! A lot of fun though, and in great condition) (0.5 point)
Sew Stylish magazine (summer 2007) (0.5 point) (0.25 point)

General Supplies

Bag 'O' Bottle Caps. All Canadian brands, or at least brands sold in Canada. All good condition. If you have a particular brand desire or want to claim several sets, let me know (I've got a tub of them!). (0.5 points)

Claims Made From Me

Claims I have Made
RubyTuesday to psyche - Two handmade wooden buttons (Bird, Square) - 1 point - SENT
crumpet79 to psyche - Shell earrings, sailor girl notecards, photo notecards - 1 point - SEND BY MARCH 7

Total: 3
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010 06:04:42 PM by psyche » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mlsocci74
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2010 07:48:53 AM »

OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Melissa's Marvelous Goods

1/2 point crafted items - claim in whole points:

Notepad - Car Search Game pad  - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad - Dots Game pad - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad - Battleship Game pad - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad - License Plate Game pad - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad - Travel Scavenger Hunt game pad - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad - hangman game pad - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad - Tic Tac Toe game pad - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad with100% of the Recommended Daily Allowance of B#$ch - 25 sheets (3 available)

Notepad with Amazingly enough, I don't give a $hit - 25 sheets (3 available)

Notepad with Swallow - 25 Sheets (1 available)

Notepad with tree - 25 Sheets (2 available)

Dates to remember calendar - 4.25 x 5.5"- 1/2 POINT

Mini Calendar Set - 5.5 x 4.25" Each page is a different "jewel tone"- 1/2 POINT

Recipe Card Set of 12 - Coffee Theme - 1/2 point

Recipe Card Set of 12 - Day of the dead theme - 1/2 point

Recipe card Set of 12 - Baking theme - 1/2 point

1 point crafted items:

Personalized (with initial) Glass Pendant and Ball chain necklace - 1 point

Daily Planner - 1 page has 3 days and next page has 4 days.  the back of each is blank for extra notes/grocery list etc.

Swap Journal (can be different design, just let me know what you are looking for) 1 point

All notecard sets are 1 point per set with envelopes or 2 sets without envelopes for 1 point.

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 - 5 of each design shown (blank inside) - Stars

[colorred]Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 (blank inside)[/color] - Dressform

[colorred]Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 (blank inside)[/color] - heart  

[colorred]Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 - 2 of each design shown (blank inside)[/color] - peace, love, twilight  

[colorred]Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 (blank inside)[/color] =- Dandelion pair  

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5 (blank inside) - Dandelion Wish

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside) - Fortune Cookie

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside) - sushi

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside) - damask/chandelier

Set of 12 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5 (blank inside) - Pin Up Girls (2 of each shown)

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside) - camera 1

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside) - camera 2

2010 Damask Design Calendar 9 each page is 8.5x11" - 1 POINT

2 Point items:

simple coin pearl necklace with gunmetal findings

Blue swarovski crystal heart necklace with gunmetal findings

a multi color flower necklace with gunmetal findings

red and blue flower necklace with gunmetal findings

Blue crystal pendant with gunmetal findings (2 points)

Red porcelain star necklace with gunmetal findings (2 points)

Black Acrylic Heart Necklace with gunmetal findings (2 points) [color]

Butterfly Pink mirror acrylic necklace with gunmetal findings (2 points)

Clear acrylic swallow necklace with gunmetal findings (2 points)

Set of 15 1 inch pin back buttons featuring the cast of the TV show The Office - 1 Point

SUPPLIES:

1 Point items:

Scrapbook Card Making Kit - Baby Theme - makes 4 cards- 1 pt.

Set of 10 flower shaped Lip balm "pots"

Set of 10 butterfly shaped lip balm pots

Set of 15 hot pink frosted shopper bags.  They measure 8" x 10" x 4.5".

set of 3 books - aromatherapy, reflexology and massage and facials

2 Point items:

___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ______________

Claims made from me:
Send by 2/24- Mlsocci74 to Rangerbeth- Daily Planner- 1pt
Send 2/26 - Mlsocci74 to Zelda.Suicide - Tic Tac Toe game pad (x2) - (1)

Claims I have made:
Send by February 11- Calluna to Mlsocci74 baggie full of lavender - i'd like 2 (1 point each) - 1 points
Send by 2/11/10 - A2K to Mlsocci74 - Valentine box bag - 1 point

Current: 4
Pending: 2
Total: 6
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010 04:49:31 PM by Mlsocci74 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

jungrrl
Global Moderator
Crafty Business Advice Moderator
Toys, Dolls, and Playthings Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I'm a portmanteau.

Former Full-time Craftster-er

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2010 01:22:31 PM »

jungrrl's shop
CLOSED

I live in Chicago in a cat-loving home.

*Notice - I don't really intend for my plush to be given to children. I make them with adults in mind, that being said, if you do intend this for a little one they should be relatively safe, especially if they have iron on or plastic features.  The glued on features should be secure but.. I dunno how strong/determined your kid is. Please use your best judgement.

Crafted Items

Brown Pocket Kitty - 3pt
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jungrrlist/MyCrafts/SwapsReceived/STSShop/DSC08071.jpg
Made out of fun fur and iron on with a small felt nose.  His white chest area is a pocket! Perfect for hiding love notes. I have lots of other kitties that I will put up later

Pink BiPolar Bunny - 3pts
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jungrrlist/MyCrafts/SwapsReceived/STSShop/DSC08132.jpg
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jungrrlist/MyCrafts/SwapsReceived/STSShop/DSC08133.jpg
Two sides of the same bun. Made of fleece with glued on features. I have other BPB's lying around that I'll get up later.

Pocket Bunny - 3pts
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jungrrlist/MyCrafts/SwapsReceived/STSShop/DSC08069.jpg
Made of fun fur with glued on felt facial features.  Check out the tail action!

Senor Guzano - 2pts
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jungrrlist/MyCrafts/SwapsReceived/STSShop/DSC08084.jpg
That's Mr. Worm, for us gringas. Notice the handsome mustache.  He is made of a fuzzy velour-ish? material with iron on facial features. I have more of these in different colors of felt and with different 'staches. Let me know if you might be interested in one that's slightly different.

Light Grey Zombie Whale - 2pts
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jungrrlist/MyCrafts/SwapsReceived/STSShop/DSC08135.jpg
krrriiilllllbrraiii inns.  Made out of felt with iron on features

Dark Grey Zombie Whale - 2pts
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jungrrlist/MyCrafts/SwapsReceived/STSShop/DSC08122.jpg
Same as above

"Primative Worlds" Envelopes - 1pt
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jungrrlist/MyCrafts/SwapsReceived/STSShop/DSC08043.jpg
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jungrrlist/MyCrafts/SwapsReceived/STSShop/DSC08044.jpg
Set of 4 envelopes made from the pages of a random book I own called "Primative Worlds"  Roll Eyes  There is no way to seal these, unfortunately but a wax stamp would look killer!

Supplies

ONeill Hoodie - 2pts
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jungrrlist/MyCrafts/SwapsReceived/STSShop/DSC08153.jpg
I used to sell this kind of thing on Ebay.  This is old new stock basically.  I had grand plans for putting appliques over the O'Neill part. Maybe you could do that?  I ONLY have smalls. I can get you the exact measurements if you want! They are comfortable and thin. Originally retailed for $46.50. I have probably 8 of these.

Magazines!!
Let me know if you want any specific info like what projects are in them, etc. Generally speaking they will be in decent shape EXCEPT some/most of the ads may have scribbles or lines through them.  It was I did for work.  I have more that I will be adding later.

1 pt each

Domino May 2008
Interweave Knits Summer 2008
Knitting (from www.knittinginstitu te.co.uk) - June 2008 / Issue 51
KnitScene - Winter 2008 / Spring 2009
Make Magazine Issue 19: Robots

1/2 pt each

Altered Couture Volume 3 Issue 2 and Volume 4 Issue 1
Bead Style - July 2008
Fabric Trends for Quilters - Summer 2008
Knit 'N Style - August 2008
Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion - Guide to Creative Living (A Sourcebook for Arts & Crafts) 2008/2009 - A fair amount of scribbles in this one!
Memory Makers July/August 2008
Paper Crafting with Kids by Paper Crafts Magazine
I have lots of Readymades that I'll give for 1/2 a point. Just let me know if there's one you're interested in!!

Claims I have made:
loudxmouse to jungrrl - homemade marshmallows - 1pt - received
AsphaltQueen to jungrrl - Navy Knucks - 1pt - received
oneredboot to jungrrl - Batik Light scarf - 1pt - received
oneredboot to jungrrl - Speedball ink Red (.5) and Yellow (.5) - 1pt - received
(Total: 4 )

Claims made from me:
jungrrl to loudxmouse - Vogue Knitting winter 08/09 - 1pt - sent
jungrrl to RubyTuesday - Step by Step Wire Jewelry - Summer Preview 2008 (0.5)   Bead Style - March 2009 (0.5) - 1pt - sent
jungrrl to Zelda.Suicide - Crochet Today July/August 2008 - 1pt - sent
jungrrl to Zelda.Suicide - Interweave Crochet Summer 2008 - 1pt - sent

(Total: 4 )

Current: 6
Total: 6

« Last Edit: June 07, 2011 03:56:33 PM by jungrrl - Reason: changed non-working images to links. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkanddinky
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." Proust

Sociologist with scissors

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2010 06:34:53 PM »

All Things Pink & Dinky!!!
OPEN for Business!!!

.25 point items(Check the supplies section for more .25 and .5 point items)

Vintage Pinwheel quilt squares - .25 for 2 REDUCED FOR ROUND 34

Baby button ponytail holders- .25 for the pair REDUCED FOR ROUND 34
These ponytail holders are very small, the type designed for babies or small children.

Smokey blue earrings- .25 REDUCED FOR ROUND 34

Girls Hot Dog Shirt-.25
This is a new pale pink American Apparel Classic Girl Shirt size M/OS (14 inches across chest when laying flat)
It looks like it would fit a preteen girl or a very thin adult.
Has an iron-on decal of a hot dog and says "hot diggity dog." Decal directions said it is dryer-safe but I would still hang to dry to be extra cautious.

Crib Queen Baby Sweatshirt -.25
This is a thrifted sweatshirt that says 6/9 months but I think it has shrunk significantly because it looks much small than that to me. It is almost 12 inches across under the arms and about 11.5 inches from neck to hem. Because of the iron-on words, this one should not be put in the dryer.

.5 Point Items

Watering can pincushion -.5 Sold to Oneredboot! REDUCED FOR ROUND 34

Pride and Prejudice Sash- .5 REDUCED FOR ROUND 34

Back:

Vintage Puppy Hanky-.5 Sold to Oneredboot REDUCED FOR ROUND 34
This is vintage through and through. The handkerchief is vintage (a pale mauve color with white edging) and the embroidery pattern that I used was also vintage.

Gnome photo set- .5 REDUCED FOR ROUND 34
2 5x7 photos taken by yours truly Smiley

Mrs. Darcy Pen Holder - .5 point REDUCED FOR ROUND 34
Have a brilliant thought but can't find your pen? Ready to doodle in your journal and there is no pencil to be found? Here is the cute and functional solution!

Here is what they look like inside the cover.

1 Point Items

Seattle Artwork-1
This was done by an artist in Seattle and is still in the wrapper. Fits an 8x10 frame.

Carnivalware pincushion- 1
This is an antique carnivalware-type glass mini-teacup made into an adorable pin cushion.

Heart Frame-1
Just in time for Valentine's Day! Wooden ornament painted pink around the edges and decoupaged with candy stripe paper. Embellished with a vintage button. Wedding picture is for demo purposes only.  Wink

"Slipping" print- 1 point
This is my favorite picture of all the photos I've ever taken. One of a kind, handprinted in the darkroom by yours truly. The photo is 5x7 and the mat is 8x10.

Little birdie ornament- 1
This one was a family effort: the bird is from my brother's wedding invitation for which he did the graphic design and my mom cut out the piece of wood.

Gnome ornament -1
Cute little gnome on a nice piece of wood. And the back of the ornament shows his backside too!

Back:

Pinwheel earrings -1

Guest keyrings-1
Charm your guests by loaning them your house key on one of these adorable keychains that have the word "guests" embroidered on the backs. Also, it will help you keep up with your spare key and have it handy when visitors come for the holidays! The second picture shows the backs of the keychains. THE TOP KEYCHAIN IS TAKEN.

Embroidered backs:

Gnome note cards- 1 point for set of 8
These cards feature photos by me and come with envelopes.

Mini teacup pincushion-1
This is quite petite and so cute.

Antique China pincushion - 1

Silver Heart necklace-1 REDUCED!
This is a silver-plated heart with two swarkovski crystals on each side.

Covered button thumbtacks- 1 point per set- only 1 set available
Gift ready...Each set comes on a cute gift tag with a piece of corkboard

PANTYLINERS AND MAXIPADS!
One for 1 point, Three for 2 points, Five for 3 points
These are made from 100% cotton flannel for ultra softness and absorbancy. The pantyliners have five layers of flannel and the maxi pads have six layers. They will all have snaps on the wings when you receive them (I can only hammer so many at once and keep good relations with my neighbors Smiley). The layout of the fabric may differ, but I do take great care to make sure that as much of the design shows as possible. If you want more than one of the same pad or pantyliner, just pm me because i have multiples of most of them.

PANTYLINERS
Please choose by number: 1 , 2  , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 18 , 19 , 20 , 21 , 22 , 23 , 24 , 25

In case the picture isn't clear the top left is gardening boots, second from left is a cherry print. The bottom right reminds me of like Bazooka gum cartoon strips.

backs (click for bigger image):

It's hard to tell, but the frog fabric is kind of blue-green with a pale yellow liner. And the camo actually has dinosaurs on it.

Back:

MAXI PADS
Please choose A ,  B , C , D , E , F , G ,  H  , I

Backs

Back:

Back:

2 Point Items

Vintage scrolled chair pincushion-2
I got this chair at a yard sale and added some padding and changed the cushion because the one on it was kind of grungy. It appears to be handmade from an old coke can. It is absolutely adorable and a wee bit delicate. The fabric on the cushion is also vintage.

So you can see the side scrollwork and get a perspective on size

3 Point Items

Supplies

Teapot Stamp- .5
Never used.

Cardboard Circles- with holes- 1 point for set

New uncut patterns -.5 each

Pajamas

Long Skirt

Short Skirt

License Plate-1
Does not come with Fattylumpkins  Smiley. This is nice and flat though it doesn't look like it because of the angle.

Hooded Sweatshirt-3
Brand new from Target. I bought it to stencil so I have washed it, but then I never did anything with it. It is very good quality.

Edible Snowflakes -.5
Imported from Germany so they probably don't have any weird chemicals in them! They were in my stocking and they are so cute, but I probably won't be having a need for them this winter so I want them to go to someone who can use them. They would be so cute on a cake or cupcakes.

Travel Stamps .5 for two
These are supercute travel-themed foam stamps. Each cube has an image on 4 sides so you will really be getting 8 stampable images for .5!

other sides:

Alphabet stamps-1

Liz Claiborne trivet-1
This is perfect for you talented folks who like to paint on ceramics. It has raised dots along the edges.

Here's the back:

Seed beads- .25 for cobalt blue (red and turquoise no longer available)

Magnifying Glass-2
I got this at the Discover Channel Store a long time ago and never really used it. Click the thumbnails for additional views.

Trims- 1 points for lot REDUCED FOR ROUND 34
Most of these are over one yard and some are two yards. In this lot there are two unopened packages, including a daisy lace trim and a velvet trim embellished with beads. The leather cords are salvaged from various things so they are not as long.

Vintage Travel Stickers- 2 points per box or 3 points for both boxes
These are fantastic for all kinds of projects. Each box includes 20 large stickers. Choose: Wings of the World (vintage airline ads/logos) or Exotic Destinations (vintage hotel ads/logos). These are reproductions of actual old ads from around the world.

Wings of the World:

Exotic Destinations:

Total: 4

Sold:
To Lo{ve}: 5 pantyliners and maxipads for a total of 3 points
To Ptarmic Wumpus: 5 pantyliners- 3 points
To Lapoli: 2 sets of flower note cards- total 2 points
To RubyTuesday: li'l crafter smock (.5), seed beads (.5)- total 1 point
To Ptarmic Wumpus: pocket herb guide (.5), potholders (.5), wooden decoupaged teacups (3)- total 4
To Oneredboot: watering can pincushion (.5), vintage puppy hanky (.5)- 1 point total

Bought:
from Zelda.Suicide: custom wallet (2), crocheted baby sweater (2)- total 4
From PseudoPix: Tall wool socks-3
From Ptarmic Wumpus- pajama top-2
From A2K- Yoga Socks-3
From Zelda.Suicide: mesh crochet scarf-2
From Penguino: blue dishcloth-2

Wishlist:
Wool socks
Small pieces of felted wool in fallish colors (mustard yellow, subdued green)(I have orange now thanks to PtarmicWumpus!)  Smiley
Handcarved rubber stamps
Large purses
Delicate/lightweight scarves that I can wear with dressy clothes
Simple, classy earrings (pearls, matt silver, etc.)
Men's wool hat
Artwork
oval embroidery hoops
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010 07:20:55 AM by pinkanddinky » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2010 05:16:18 AM »

Phizzyshop is based in Spain, and is OPEN!

3 Points:

2 Points:

Moon, mixed paper book - (2)
Contains 26 random papers, labels, diary pages etc

One Love Tiny Art - (2)
2 points includes both tiny frames with inchie artworks.

1 Point:

The Vintage Dress - (1)
6x4.5 inches

Arty Keyrings - (1) each
Choose from green, white, blue, yellow & black. Key not included Wink
(there are some close-ups on my flickr)

Matchbook Trees - (1)
This is a test one I made to try out the idea. More pictures can be found here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=327947.0

Hanging Bird Decoration - (1)
6x8.5cm. Decorated the same on both sides, but there are only the corner details on the front

Two Decorated Hearts - (1)

Memories Tag Art - (1)

Matchbook Notebooks - (1)
Both sets of 3 matchbooks for 1 point

Claims made from me -
Phizzychick to Eliea - Grasshopper - (1 pt)
Phizzychick to sheepBlue - Collage assortment pack - (1)

Claims I have made -

Pending: 1
Current: 5
TOTAL: 6
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010 05:21:11 PM by Phizzychick » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kitschkween
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2010 09:41:23 AM »

current:1
pending:0
total: 1

bought:

from aeronberry - Hedgehog Wristlet Bag - 2 pts.
from guacaMolly - 10 watch movements - 3 pts.

sold:

to Zelda.Suicide - 1 yd. cotton candy friends - 2 pts.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2010 09:14:23 AM by kitschkween » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Art Is Not A Crime
Tommy the Wheelchair Artist
How Tommy Hollenstein Puts Wheels to Paper
Women Empowerment Through Female Animated Character
No Recession For Picasso
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...