A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 308,100
Currently Running With Scissors:
453 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 35 **Shops Only** signups to Feb 22/10  (Read 37937 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

corduroy cat
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2010 01:09:25 PM »

CORDUROY CAT'S KALEIDOSCOPE OF CRAFTS
IS CLOSED

British based crafty shop with 2 feline occupants. please ask if you'd like more pics or info on any item! all small images are clickable.

HANDMADE GOODS

Lil' Forest King - (2) SALE!
my first attempt at a wire base needle felted figure. he has glass eyes and a little leaf scepter. he is about 4-5" tall and can sit perched and ready to guard your trees or cause mischief! more pics and info avail on request.

Felted Scarflette - (1)
a wet felted little scarf to tie around your neck, 25" long.

Felted Iris - (1)
needle and wet felted flower with bendable stem, flower about 5".

Round Purse - (1)
a small wet felted purse with snap closure and vintage buttons, 7" diameter.

Inchie Men - (1)ea
little plastic posable men that have an inchie made by me on their belly. i will also send these without an inchie 2x 1 point. examples of what you can get....

Mini Tin Nicho - (1) reduced!
only about an inch big. use as wall decoration or ask for suede necklace cord so you can wear it; you can easily remove decoration and create your own!
Just Right

St. Lazarus Charm - (1) reduced!
Altered Domino Pendant - large quality domino drilled through holes in sides for cord, back is painted silver and still shows the domino markings. sacred heart milagro (charm) with vintage text "chapter 13" and "so many years". protection against the crummy economy perhaps?

Droplet Washcloth - (1)
embroidered on an ikea wash cloth

Little Ducky - 0.5
little needle felted duck, about 2" long.

Fancy Goldfish - 0.5
the perfect pet! he's needle felted and about 3" long. you can suspend him from some clear fishing line in a little glass bowl.

Glass Bird Necklace - (0.5)

on a silver chain, wear as is or use the beads in your own jewellery!

Leaves Bracelet - (.25)

Stars Bracelet - (0.25)

SUPPLIES

Custom Needle Felting Kit - (1)

includes small foam pad, 2 needles, loads of roving and instructions for your chosen project!

Sublime Stitching Patterns - 1pt ea
Viva Las Vegas (new in envelope) http://sublimestitching.com/vegas.html
Michael Sieben (opened but never used) http://sublimestitching.com/michaelsieben.html

Ikea Bibs - (1)
3 bibs with velcro closures for embroidering

Flannel Animal cut outs - (0.5)
to make into ornaments or a mobile or for a quilt? i'd say there's approx 15-20 but i can count for you Wink

Bead and Charm Mix - (0.5)

FREEBIES!
pick one item to be sent with your claim...
DMC floss storage sheet

Virgin airlines in-flight tote

Bird hairclip or Kilt pin blanks x3

Antique Cigarette Card Mix

Started with: 0
Current Points: 0
Pending: 3
Total: 3

claims i made:

claims from me:
from loudxmouse - custom needle felting kit - 1
from lapoli - ikea bibs - 1
from rubytuesday -Glass Bird Necklace (0.25)
from rubytuesday -Leaves Bracelet & Stars Bracelet (0.25)
from rubytuesday -Custom Needle Felting Kit (0.5)

wishlist:
Crafts
- striped arm warmers
- Krampus stuffie
- stuffies
- amigurumi animals, especially sealife
- gocco printed anything
- mini shrines/ assemblages
- sideshow/horror themed art objects
- steampunk jewellery
- slide lamp
- draft excluder for door

Supplies
- altered art/found objects
- handmade papers
- plastic vending machine toys, especially vintage
- heavy cardstock
- watch gears for altered art
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010 09:28:28 AM by corduroy cat » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Eliea
Tutorial Contributor

Proverbs 31:13 "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2010 01:23:04 PM »

Hello! I'm a Housewife of 4 years and we have 7, 4 legged, children. They are 1 giant yellow dog, 1 small shepherd mix, 3 crazy cats, and 2 silly ferrets. The ferrets are caged for their own safety. The dog is in the craft room but in a kennel and all craft items are kept in plastic or out of reach. Cat hair is pretty common but I am totally willing to wash/lint roll, and items you claim. We do not smoke.
(unless I set a small toaster oven fire. It's been known to happen.)
I live in the Southern part of the USA.

-------------------
SHOP IS:

-------------------
3 Point Items:
None yet.

2 Point Items:

Custom sock monkey, giraffe, or elephant:
Pick your pair :
Baby Purple Stripes(1pair), Baby Solid Purple(1 pair), Blue/black stripes(1pair), Black(1pair), Fluffy Sherbert Colors(1pair)
baby green pink stripes(1pair), Baby Solid Green(1pair), Grey w/pruple/blue/pink stripes(1pair), Fluffy Neopolitan solors(1pair)

Please note the baby socks may not work well for the giraffe. I can try to make a small giraffe with the green colors or purple fluffy socks but not the purples on the top left(they lack the cuff needed for it).
Then pick your animal:
monkey: Giraffe: Elephant:
Or I can do the oldschool red-heel elephant too:

Pick button or embroidered eyes.
Please note I will be hand sewing these if I do not get my machine fixed. I do nice sturdy hand sewing with matching thread so it will not be noticeable.

PLEASE NOTE: For feather hair accessories you can wear them like these examples to hold hair or just for decoration! I wore my test version all day today even to the store for groceries in the wind and it held just fine:

Feather pointing down, feather pointing up, decoration

Feather Hair barrettes
These are made on a felt base which is glued to a barrette like these.
The feathers are dyed and are either Chicken or pheasant. Don't see a color you like? Or perhaps want a specific combination? Pm me I have many to choose from! opening of barrettes are on the left side of the picture.(but you can't see them as they are underneath the feathers.

Claim as (left to right):blueblackwings, Blueblackpirate, fluffywhitegreen

Feathered Bobby Pins
Made similarly to those above these are mounted on a bobby pin instead of a barrette. They also have pheasant and chicken feathers:
Both of these also open on the left of the photo. I just made the feathers going opposite of each other this time.

Claim as(left to right): apirateslifeforme, bluegreenswish

1 Point Items:
Single Feather Bobby Pins
once again chicken or pheasant feathers attached to a bobby pin. I think these are really cute and fun! Oh the two pink ones look the same but actually the feathers face opposite directions. Opening to bobby pins are once again on the left.

Claim as(left to right): fluffygreensinglebobby,greenparrotbobby,magentachickenbobby,pinkepheasant1, pinkpheasant2,redparrotbobby

Single Feather Hair Barrettes
once again chicken or pheasant feathers attached to a hair barratte. Some have buttons some do not. I think these are really cute and fun! Oh the two pink ones look the same but actually the feathers face opposite directions. Opening to barrettes are once again on the left.

Claim as(left to right):blueparrotbarrette, greenpiratebarrette, magentachickenbarrette

1/2 Point Items
Little Ditty Bag
Teal claimed by aeronberry!!! I can make one more in this color though if someone wants it! Lavender is available. Bags are between 4-6 inches tall and about that wide around the circular bottom.
I can make these taller by doubling yarn for 2 points. Don't see a color you like? PM me and I'll see what's in my stash same point value!

Crocheted  Cuff
Made with acrylic baby fine yarn and crocheted. This has delicate plastic pearl buttons and is really easy to fasten. It's a bit too big for my wrist and my wrist measures 7 inches:

Safety Pin Earrings
Can be made with any solid or 2 colors. The current pair is green/clear. I can also do up to 2 safety pins per earring.
They are permanently closed so you do not risk them popping open and spilling beads everywhere.

Pop-tab Earrings
Made with pop tabs from real soda pop cans. They are extremely lightweight and feel like you aren't wearing anything! Please note that my wire wrapping is much better now than it was then. These are my personal pair and they are about 2 years old. you will receive a brand new pair.

Please note: style of pop tab may vary slightly as they are donated to me and typically brands vary slightly.

-------------------

Starting Points:4
Current Points: 3
Pending Points: 2
Total Points:5
-------------------

Claims from me:
Send by March 3rd:
Eliea to Zelda.Suicide:Knit elephant for baby Z(2pts)

Claims I've made:
Send by February 9th:
Phizzychick to Eliea- Grasshopper - (1 pt)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010 11:59:58 AM by Eliea » THIS ROCKS   Logged
pseudo_pix

It's okay paper tiger

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2010 01:24:44 PM »

~~~OPEN~~~

I live in Denmark and I study Fashion and textiles at Kolding School of Design. I love everything creative and I can't sit still with my hands – I have to have something to do with them.

Allergy alert: I make some things in my home in Århus where my bf and I have two cats. But if you are allergic I can make your item on my school with no problem or timedelay! All my supplies are kept in a work room where the cats are not allowed.
NON-smoking home!

Custom made: All smaller knitted and crocheted items. All can be made in your choice of color and size. I mostly work in 100% wool but if you have other request don't keep it to your self! 1-2 point.

Custom made patterns: I do custom patterns. I can make most patterns. Fx. A fitted jacket or you have a picture of something you'd like I can do that as well. 3 points.

Three-in-one scarf. 100% naturewool in wonderful colors with two wodden buttons pr piece. 3 point pr thre piece scarf. Claim as
1: Dark brow - light brown -  pale yellow
2: White - orange red - green
3: Mint green - slate gray - pink
4: Pale yellow - mint green - white
5: Mint green - dark brown -  minty blue

Ways to use it:

Hand knitted string scarf/jewelry. Claim as black, yellow, red (can be costum made in your color of choice). 2 points:
costume color choices: http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j70/pixi-ixiq/vital-0110081.jpg

Knitted headband. 100% wool. 1 point each:
3 rows: green multi

4 rows: Carrot orange

Crocheted headband with ears. Quite broad. Made in 100% washable wool. 1 points:

Hand knit Mary Janes. Will fit size 7-10. Button and strap can be made to it, but please specify when claiming. 1 point:

Crocheted scrubbies!
Four scrubbies of the old time kind made in 100% ecological cotton. Colors available: lavender (as shown), natural, green, orange, choking pink, light pink. You get 4 scrubbies matching or in your color of choice [please specify when claiming]. 1 point

Spiral scrubbies made in 100% ecological cotton. Colors available: lavender, natural, green, orange, choking pink, light pink. You get 2 spiral scrubbies matching or in your color of choice. 1 plain and 1 with dried lavender [you can get without the lavender or both with lavender, but please specify when claiming] 1 point

Knitted cowl in pompom yarn. One black, one in purple tones - 1 points each:

Knitted mittens. 100% wool. Children size - pink. 1 point:

Magenta airy shawl. 1 pt:

Rainbow skimpy. 100% acryl. A little short, can be used by children too. Just ask for length Smiley (1)

Supplies:

Large metal pendants. 0.25 point each. 5 for 1 pt:

Embroidering thread. You ask for the colors, I take a picture of it and you can see if it's the perfect match for your wishes! 7 for 1 point!:

Beautiful bulky artsy yarn. 100% wool superwash (40c - no fabric softener). Each skein is 100g/3.5oz. 125m/136.5yards. needles 7-8mm/11us. 12m/10cm. Claim as green or blue. 2 points each:

Wool sock yarn. all for 3 point:

100% wool sock yarn - superwash. Each 2 skeins will make you able to make a pair of adult male size. 1 point for the pairs and 0.5 for the singles.
Orange, purple and others:

Purple, green and others. Has not been used - just lost it's banderole:

Orange, green, white and other:

Fabric 1 pt for each - pm me for size and type:

Jewelry supplies. Get all for 1 point:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claims made from me
Lo{ve} - custom knitted socks (3 pt)
pseudo_pix to Zelda.Suicide - Knitted elephant - (2)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claims I have made
gavagai - needle felting kit (2pt)
sarahj2001 - Mario Stars, Misc Craft Supplies: Mario clips, WIP quilt circles (1 pt)
Phizzychick - key chain, yellow (1 pt)
lapoli - 2 Tahki Cotton Classic (2 pt)
sheepBlue - Earrings Aqua/Red teapot (1 pt)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pending: 0
Current: 5
TOTAL: 5
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010 12:50:11 PM by pseudo_pix » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
AsphaltQueen
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2010 02:44:36 PM »

OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!

All crafted items come from a non-smoking household with one lovely beagle.

Crafted Items

2 POINT ITEMS

Steampunk Ring #1 - (2)
Adjustable band, best fits ring size 6 to 8+.

Steampunk Ring #2 - (2)

Steampunk Ring #3 - (2)

Steampunk Ring #4 - (2)

1 POINT ITEMS

Swarovski Flower Rings - (1) each
Please claim by color: clear, blue, pink or green. Second photo shows size of clear, blue and pink.

Green - slightly larger than other rings, different filigree.

Handknit Alpaca Knucks - (1)
Handknit by women in Peru, out of alpaca yarn. Claim by color.

Purple

Lime

0.5 POINT ITEMS

Aye, matey! Ring - (0.5)
Adjustable ring, but it best fits sizes 6 to 8.

Dog Lovers Necklace - (0.5)

Swarovski Sun Necklace - (0.5)

Starfish necklace - (0.5)
Swarovski crystal with starfish charm

Amethyst Pendant - (0.5) each
Genuine amethyst stone. Please claim as #1 or #2 amethyst pendant, left to right.

Frog earrings - (0.5)

Panda earrings - (0.5)

Bike charm - (0.5)
Just slide onto your favorite necklace!

0.25 POINT ITEMS

Blue Dangles - (0.25)

Jasper Earrings - (0.25)

Supply Items

Glass Cat Pendant - (0.5)

Claims from me:
jungrr - navy knucks - (1) - sent
RubyTuesday - under the sea necklace - (2) - sent
sheepBlue - ephemera - (2) - sent
zelda.suicide - yarn - (1) - sent
lxm - curiouser necklace - (3) - sent

Claims by me:
zelda.suicide - tea towel - (1)
Ruby Tuesday - 6 chunky wooden buttons, 2 handmade wooden buttons - (3)

ptarmic wumpus - 7 maps - (2)
Ruby Tuesday - more wooden buttons - (3)
zelda.suicide - baby kimono (gift knitter for free) - (2)

Starting Points - 4

Current Points - 2
Pending Points - 0
Total Points - 2
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010 08:33:41 PM by AsphaltQueen » THIS ROCKS   Logged

aeronberry

mmm...fishy kisses....

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2010 03:20:36 PM »

Open!

New stuff coming soon!

Everything from non-smoking home.  I do have a small dog (dachshund), who rarely comes in contact with my craft supplies, but stray dog hairs are a fact of life around here  Wink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Items for sale, in an order than only makes sense to me  Wink:

**Camo Fly Wristlet Bag - modern camo print with "calligraphy" fly applique 2pts

**Mannequin Shoulder Bag - brown and turquoise print with vintage mannequin applique 2pts

**Wristlet clutch - made from vintage yukata cotton and lined in white/navy polka dots.  This fabric is adorable!  2 pts

**Jewelry - sterling silver findings unless otherwise noted, lengths include wires - 1 pt each

A.  Green resin stone w/mystery brown beads - 2 inches
B.  Wood squares with green glass flowers - 1 7/8 inches
C.  Turquoise w/birds (pewter) - 2.5 inches sold to loudxmouse!
D.  Purple freshwater pearls - 2.25 inches sold to pinkyanddinky!
E.  Pink briolettes - 2 inches

Chinese knot necklaces - 1 pt each.
Choose brown (17 in) or grey (19 in).  Metal magnetic clasps.

**Photography - Gallery here.  (Click the link in the gallery to view all 33 photos)  Color changes available at no extra charge.  Cropping might vary slightly for different sizes.  Will be shipped to you directly from Shutterfly.  Larger sizes available as "custom" orders.  Here are some examples:

4x6 - .25 pts
5x7 - .5 pts
8x10 - 1 pt  ("stripes" and "peace" not available)

***Seek Sacks - "I Spy" style toys.  25+ items hidden in each fleece Seek Sack, includes list of items to find.  Not for kids under 3 years old.  8x8 inches.  More designs/themes available - just ask.  2pts each

A.  Blue with dalmations/fire hydrants
B.  Blue with dinosaurs  (lots of dinos inside)
C.  White with black writing
D.  Blue swirls (most items inside are blue)

***Japanese style clutch.  9in tall, 9in wide at base.  Strap is 6in tall and slips through a ring to close.  2pts each.

A.  Pink woodland critters
B.  Blue geisha girls
C.  Teal kimono print

***Quilted fabric bowls - log cabin style.  These are reversible and washable.  Thumbnails aren't working right now, but the links do.  I'll try to fix it!

A.  Shabby Chick - 12x12in, shades of pink and beige with chicken in the center, reverses to neutral vine pattern  3pts 2 pts!
B.  Kitschy Kitty - 10x10in, shades of orange and pink with vintage kitty in the center, reverses to orange diamond pattern  3pts 2 pts!

***Shopping bags - approx. 13x15 inches.  2pts each  1 pt each!

A.  Grey dots/pink skulls with magenta dot lining.
B.  Henna patchwork print with brown lining

***Reversible double wrap fabric cuffs.  .5pts each

A.  Black/red/turquoise, turquoise floral print.  14.5in
B.  Blue with skeletons, light blue print.  14.75in
C.  Vintage tattoo, black with pink dots  14in
D.  Japanese bunnies, bold Asian flowers  13.5in
E.  Aqua flowers, pink swirls  14.25in
F.  Mod quilt, bold brown flowers  14.5in

***Funny faces clutch/wristlet.  Perfect size for small wallet, keys, phone, etc.  Zipper doesn't match up perfectly, but you barely notice it and it works just fine.  1pt

Supplies

*** Box O'Fabric - Flat rate box full of fabric - US only. 2pts each

Set A - large pieces, some cotton, ponte, etc.  The one that looks white is actually a very pale blue.

Set B - Mix.  Some Marimekko prints, silky, stretchy, a bit of oil cloth.

Set C - Warm Fuzzies.  Chenille, faux suede, velvet, fleece, etc.  Might put a couple more pieces of solid color fleece in if there's space.

Set D - Bag/decor weight.  Mainly prints, some denim, several pieces are quite large.

Set E - Cottons/flannels.  Kid and cute prints.  Some lightweight cotton solids.

Set F - Cotton Variety - misc novelty and calico prints, some lightweight cotton solids.

Set G and H - Christmas.  There's enough here for 2 sets.  You'll get a mix, but let me know if you're interested in anything in particular.  The red/green prints on the right are not great quality (not good for wearables or quilting), but the vintage-y prints are super cute and they'd be great for cards, ornaments, kids' crafts, etc.

Sold:
aeronberry to Rangerbeth - fabric set E 2pts  (pending from last round) SENT
aeronberry to pinkyanddinky - purple pearl earrings SENT
aeronberry to kitschkween - hedgehog bag 2pts SENT
aeronberry to loudxmouse - turquoise/bird earrings 1pt SENT

Points started with - 2 (pending)
Points available - 6
Points pending - 0

- crocheted/tatted snowflake ornaments in white, red, or olive green

Supplies
- forest animal cookie cutters
- felted sweater scraps, prints or earthtones
- Japanese fabric (cotton or kimono, small pieces are fine)
- Madeira embroidery thread
- cording for making Chinese knots
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010 02:49:08 PM by aeronberry » THIS ROCKS   Logged

edafedd - amigurumi patterns!
norea - jewelry, handbags, etc!
shop the swap!
calluna
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2010 04:03:11 PM »

!callunas Shop!
OPEN... Now with freebies!

I have a dog, and I'm fairly fuzzy myself, so pardon stray hairs...I dont smoke, I avoid smoke, and there is no indoor smoking where I live.

For 2 points:

- "Sins, Vices and Confessions": an altered journal befitting for all your sordid affairs. Grin Mixed paper and mixed media journal with more pages than I can count right now, approximately 8.5x11", soft-cover and sewn binding. Pages devoted to the seven deadly sins, various other improprieties and vices, and not-so-serious additions to the ten commandments. Rated PG13 - nothing obscene, no foul language, gore or nudity - but since I'm still working on the insides of the book I can bump it up to an R-rated book if you prefer. I won't judge you for it. Wink
The cover has an oval hole...http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_06Dec09_101_6603.JPG and this is the inside cover
a couple page examples -

For 1 point:

Wedding flutter-album - blank scrapbook recon'd from a hardback novel called "To the Wedding". Cardstock pages with vellum dividers and black/gold/copper gingko leaf design accent paper (which sin esperanza sent me from NZ!) 2 envelopes built in made with textured black cardstock. Ribbon embellishment between pages and at the bottom edge. Another ribbon ties the book closed. Included with this book will be more of the metallic gingko leaf paper and textured black cardstock.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_02Oct09_101_6222.JPG

green/rust recon book - sewn binding with ribbons at spine, hard cover taken from old Readers Digest Condensed Books. Mixed paper inside.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_17Jan10_101_7359.JPG

pink/rust recon book - sewn binding, hardcover. Book block is attached only to back cover, with spine and front cover mainly just decorative. Mixed paper inside. Made with almost entirely reclaimed materials.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_17Jan10_101_7371.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_17Jan10_101_7372.JPg

"Songs of the Doomed" recon book - a Hunter S. Thompson/gonzo journalism book originally, now a blank mini binder full of mixed blank paper and images.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_17Jan10_101_7369.JPG

"Madam, Will You Talk?" recon book - hardcover sewn binding, mixed paper journal with lots of images of anonymous women in history. Cover is painted, embossed, collaged, stamped and doodled upon, with acrylic sealant.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_17Jan10_101_7373.JPG

Heirloom handspun art yarn - off-white roving spun with old artificial pearls, doll shoes, miniature tarnished safety pins, little scraps of antique lace, metal beads, a wooden spool, and an aged, off-white lace trim. It's only about 7 yds.  Embarrassed
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_101_6071.JPG

"Burlesque Boudoir" handspun art yarn - multiple yarns spun together, incorporating black lace, fake pearls, sequins, and ho pink feathers. Not a lot of yardage. The yarn sat sealed up in a London postal warehouse for a month and was never picked up by my swap partner, so I've been airing it out since then. http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_07091010.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_07091011.JPG

"T-kettle" mini altered canvas set - 4 little bitty canvases; 2 have a purple-green sheen (interference paint) which doesn't show up in the photos.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_31Oct09_teakettle.jpg

recond vintage childrens textbook to CD holder - can hold 28 CDs and several liner note booklets. Bright colors, retro childrens theme, has a notepad inside and free space for adding personal embellishments. Manu Chao not included.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/100_10731.JPG

Journaling prompts in a box - 50+ prompts for journaling, or words for random ATC theme inspiration. I have collected various styles of prompts and printed them all on cardstock, and will stuff as many as will fit into an Altoids tin or little wooden box (your choice), which will be decorated however you like. I can make as many of these as needed.

dainty cross-stitch of your favorite 4-letter word, with an authentic art nouveau or art deco border and font.  Smiley I can also do monograms, phrases, and other custom things, but contact me before claiming to make sure your idea is something I can get finished within a week.

SALE! For 1/4 a point:

'60s Swinger blank book - about 20 pages, soft-cover sewn binding with metallic silver ads from the 60s for singles events and services for swingers. It's so tacky, I couldn't help it!
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_17Jan10_101_7363.JPG

Joker needlework - approx 4x7
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_jokerxstitch.jpg

magnetic mail holder - hard plastic, altered surface. Rescued from its earlier life as an ugly early-80s Avon item with a bland cutesy neighborhood on the front. Now it's got a goldish/bronzy finish on the visible portions, and lots of embellishment (mail-related) all over the place. There is a small area partitioned inside for pens and such, and the whole thing has a depth of about 1.5 inches. It has magnets on the back so it can sit on the fridge, and it also has holes for nails if it would go better on your wall.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/gold3.JPGhttp://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/altered090.jpg

Supplies

1 point

Flat-Rate envelope stuffed full of papery goodness...loteria cards, book pages, decorative printed paper, odd imagery, diagrams, old-fashioned stuff, obscure poems, sheet music...

double-sided Heidi Swapp "drama" foam stamps - used once but clean. 6 total stamps mounted on translucent stiff plastic (with stamps on each side; that's why the pictures look kinda weird). the larger flourishes are about 4 inches in length.

Half a point

Quarter of a point:

- a rainbow of Kool-Aid packets for dyeing fiber or yarn - Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple

- glossy blank punched cards - 16 sheets, heavy cardstock, about the size of a recipe card or large index card, bright white. not as glossy as a photo but has a sheen to it that makes it a perfect surface for rubber stamping and maybe alcohol inks. Large hole in the corner for binding them all with a bunch of chunky yarns.

take one of these FREEEEE with any claim!
- Burlesque bookmark - x-stitch on aida cloth with black lace and microbead trim and big tacky feather sewn on. I made this for a swap but the recipient disappeared and the package was sent back to me.

- Barbie pasties--Not pasties for Barbie, pasties for you (or other recipient) with Barbie on them. Technicolor images of vintage Barbies from a 1960s craft magazine, decoupaged on cardstock base, backed with vinyl and sealed to discourage deterioration. Off-white and yellow lace trim on the outer edge, with a bow made from the lace on the bottom of each. Clear iridescent sequins dotted around the outer surface. No tassels on the end...Though, if you have some Barbie shoes, it would be awesome if you made tassels with those! I can't find any, myself.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_06Dec09_101_6592.JPG

- these old wooden spools of thread - I also have MANY wooden spools with no thread; if you would rather have some of those, just let me know.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_101_6040.JPG

- 6 unopened packs of Sculpey III (polymer clay). Colors: Pink Pearl, Gray-Intermediate, Flesh (2 packs), Maroon, and Pearl. They'll need some major kneading, as all unhandled polymer clay does; I don't know how old they are because I bought them second hand but they don't feel brittle.

- 6 molded multi-color crayons from scrap-crayons - each one a different color scheme, same shapes as these

- one letter rubber stamp; made by Inkadinkadoo. wooden base. "S" and "Y" are gone. Claim by the letter.

- 2 unmounted rubber stamps- claim as: opera, pen, hat bird, augustin, P.O., australia, wine, milling, apples, prettymiss

thank you for shopping!

Items claimed from me:
calluna to oneredboot: woven rag rug (2)
calluna to Mlsocci74: 2 baggies dried lavender (1)
calluna to sheepBlue: speedycut slab (1)
                              box of whimsies (1)
calluna to atsuko: flat-rate box (1)
calluna to RubyTuesday - 1925 "Needlecraft" magazine (0.5)
                                    bead soup (0.25)
                                    rainbow of Kool-Aid (0.25)

Items claimed by me:
UntouchableFace to calluna: Technicolor Dreams (2)
rangerbeth to calluna: Reconstructed button-down (1)
freestyle to calluna: Cornflower Fields (1)
rangerbeth to calluna: Altered Books book (1)

Starting Points - 2
Current Points - 4
Pending Points - 0
Total Points - 4
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011 11:02:18 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged
oneredboot
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2010 04:08:24 PM »

oneredboots shop
the psychiatrist is:  IN  [I'M OPEN!!!]

all-organic, pet-free, smoke-free
located in North Carolina

NEW!  color block cowl - 2 points
drapy cowl with large graphic color blocks  
knit fabric in black and olive
machine wash / dry

cafe apron - 2 points
IKEA fabrics with ribbon ties
100% cotton, home dec weight--these aprons are sturdy!
trees apron is mid-thigh length and has cotton lace ties
orange and blue stripe hits below the knee and has silver-grey ribbon ties
choose from:  trees OR stripe

warm hats 2 points each
hand knit, 100% wool (striped hats may also include mohair and alpaca yarns)
choose from (top to bottom):  autumn stripes, plum possum

lace cowl  - 2 points
hand knit
14 high, wool blend
fabulous drape!

hanger covers - 1/2 point each
these slip right over a hanger
chose from 100% cotton:  green sky (3 available), blue leaf (1 available), cowgirl pink (2 available)
OR 100% linen:  purple iris (2 available)
hanger not included!

chickens tablecloth - 1 point
100% cotton
about 40" square

SUPPLIES

kitchen towel for cross-stitch or embroidery - 1/2 point
100% cotton terry

styrofoam cones - 1/2 point each
great support for felted xmas trees - i just never got around to doing it!
choose from small or large

o-wool organic wool / cotton 2 points
4 oz / rose color

vintage superwash wool - 1 point
Columbia-Minerva brand Pure Superwash Merino Wool
boucle-type feel
5 oz (1 full + 2 partial skeins)

patterns - 4 for 1 point
NEW, uncut patterns with all pieces and instructions

New Look 6816 (size 10-22)
New Look 6806 (size 6-16)
McCalls 5430 (size 6-12)
Vogue 2975 (size 6-10)

McCalls 5137 (size 6-12)
Simplicity 3532 (size 8-16)
Vogue 8508 (size 8-14)
Simplicity 3678 (size 8-16)

Simplicity 3538 (size 4-12)
Simplicity 3530 (size 4-12)
Simplicity 2995 (size 4-12)

Simplicity 4110 (size 4-12)
Simplicity 3850 (size 4-12)

Speedball block printing ink - 1/2 point each
water soluble
colors:  brown, yellow, black, green, blue, red

claims

claims from my shop:
feb 8:  oneredboot to A2K - chicken placemats (2) REC
feb 10:  oneredboot to jungrrl - Batik Light scarf - (1)  REC
feb 10:  oneredboot to jungrrl - Speedball ink Red (.5) and Yellow (.5) - (1) REC
feb 16:  oneredboot to UntouchableFace - olive scarf (1) REC

my claims from other shops:
feb 9:  UntouchableFace to oneredboot - teal tango (2) REC
feb 9:  calluna to oneredboot - woven rag rug (2)  REC
feb 9:  pinkanddinky to oneredboot - vintage hanky + watering can pincushion (1) REC
feb 26:  UntouchableFace to oneredboot - shiner (2)
feb 26:  UntouchableFace to oneredboot - variegated sea (2)

current: 0
pending: 0
total: 0
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010 05:38:55 PM by oneredboot » THIS ROCKS   Logged
kayrun
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2010 04:18:54 PM »

~~Kayrun's Shop~~
...OPEN!....

Sachet = 1/2 point
Filled with lavender if you wish
approx. 5" long

Purple bib = 1/2 point
approx. 6 x 7"
(button to be added to tab)

Cotton washcloths:
1/2 point each~

owl washcloth
approx. 7 x 7.5"
(also available as a custom order in acrylic or wool blanket square...PM for color choices)

peace sign cloth

peachy cloth

Flag washcloth
approx. 8.5" x 7.5"

Princess waschloth
approx. 8 in. square

Hexagon cloth
 / approx. 8 in. across
other colors available for custom order ~ just ask

Fishie cloth

Leaf cloth

Texas Dishcloth  /approx. 7in. square
(other states available on special order...I like to use these patterns:
http://www.knittingknonsense.com/people_places.html )

~supplies~

2009 card calendar, 1 point
(contains June thru Dec.)

wire words, 1/2 point

buttons, 1/2 point

martha stewart stickers, 1/2 point buys 2 sets

martha stewart flower notecards, 1/2 point

Lot of 5 cross stitch booklets: 1 point takes all
 Disney, I Love Bears, Noah's Ark, 2 charted alphabets

Smocking leaflet: 1/2 point
Christmas Bell & Stocking design

Easy Knits book:  1 point
spiral bound, 10 projects

The Little Box of Knitted Throws, 1 point

stitch markers, 1/2 point for the set
(fits up to about a US 10 needle)

claimed from me

claimed by me

(started with 1)
current: 1
pending: 0
total: 1
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010 06:44:56 PM by kayrun » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2010 04:31:01 PM »

CLOSED
Saturday Shipping Only!
Welcome to my ridiculously oversized shop. Smiley
Firstly, it should be known that my household is non-smoking, but I do have two furry cats. Please pm me if you need more detailed info about any of the items.

VARIABLE/NEGOTIABLE Pointage:

V1. Batik clothing! See the gallery here:
http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/bgal.html
for photos and points.

HALF POINT (pick any two, also combine with half-point supplies):

H1. Baby hat soft cotton knit, grey with tiny doggies. One size fits most. (1/2)

H3.mini heart scarf very small (24" long) silk charmeuse scarf with shibori resist hearts

mini shibori scarf very small (24x6") silk charmeuse scarf in shades of turquoise with a few rust smudges (1/2)

H4. handwoven bag small bag handwoven on cardboard, approx 8x11", acrylic blend yarns. (1)

ONE POINT:

1A. felted sugar skulls styrofoam core, wool outer, wet and needle felted. Can add decorative hanging cord if desired. Choose: top, bottom, left, right (1 ea)

1B Acid dyed silk scarves Choose: (1 each)
purple crackle, ~8x50" (1)

brown and green chiffon silk chiffon, approx 12x60". Two minor flaws - slightly speckling of red throughout (barely noticeable), also one patch (in photo) that discharged a bit more. (1)

black/red velvet rayon/silk velvet shibori scarf, dyed and discharged

milky way black and white itajime shibori, habotai

star veil silk habotai, 35x106", iridescent grey with color stars (color tints the grey). Darker than photo. (1)

1C. book purses from readers digest hardbacks. These two have snap closures which are a bit dicey, not sure how long they will hold up without ungluing the lining from the cover. Your choice left or right (1 ea)

1D. Felted star bowl little felted wool bowls. Bowl is about 2.5" across. Can be flipped inside out to reverse color scheme. (1) each or all three for (2) - choose purple/turquoise, light blue/jade, or red/lime.

1E. Sweater soaker example of custom soaker for mimiw. Can make more in your choice of color and size. (1)

1F. Discharged tees thrift store tees,discharged and overdyed. (1 ea) Choice of:
 three dots brand tee, black in forest green. 30" chest, 26" waist (size "M"). (1)

size M v-neck tee (1)

size XL 40" chest black and green tee, very small flaw in back neckband which I can stabilize but not completely remove (1)

pink and black tee, 40" chest (1)

1G. gyotaku totes cotton totes, approx 12x14", low immersion dyed with trout gyotaku on one side, flounder on the other. Choice of black ink (two totes), or lumiere (purple trout, red flounder). Select top left, top right, or bottom (1 each)

1H. Hanging towels choose: red/sushi or yellow/mexican. Velcro closure, cotton. (1 ea)

1I. Devore mobius scarf very nice silk/rayon devor fabric, mobius type scarf, scarf circumference 36". (1)

1J. felted rocks choose blue, brown sparkle, or burgundy. Each rock has small felted loop to attach to...something. (1)

TWO POINTS:

2A. Denim doggie jacket from Simplicity 4000, metallic denim with knit cuffs, front zip, studs and chain, fully lined. Sized to fit 7 to 11 lb dogs with chest measurement 15-18" and length 8-10" from collar to base of tail. I'll send you extra studs in case you need to shorten the chain. (2)
Kahlua, who weighs 11 lb, deigned to model this for about 10 seconds, with the front unzipped.

http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap168.jpg

2B. star mat nuno felted mat - exact size coming later (2)

2C. Vibrant felted bag merino wool claimed last round, wet felted bag 8x10" with felted handle, no lining. (2)

2D. Purple flame beret mill end wool (not merino) wet felted beret in orange and purple. This one is poofier and bigger than the pale lavendar one below. Currently snug fit for a 21/22" head, but I can wet and shape it for a larger size, within limits. (2)

2E Lavendar beret medium wool (not merino) claimed ages ago in this swap, with yarn swirls, wet felted beret. Currently snug fit for a 21/22" head, but can be shaped for a somewhat larger size. (2)

2F. Rousseau-esque felted mat nuno felted mat with jungly scene. (2)

2G. Pond felt wet felted wool, largish (about 24 inches wide). (2)

2H. pink felted hat wet felted hat in shades of pink/purple. Fits approx. 22.5" head. (2)

2I. Floral floppy hat cotton floppy hat, inside ribbon sweatband, sized for a 22" head. (2)

2J. Sherbet felted hat wet felted wool hat in intense turquoise/magenta combination (colors don't photograph well). Fits 22-22.5" head size. Brim can be folded up or down. (2)

2K. Yangtze felt approx 14x16", wet felted wool, Yangtze river gorges (2)

2L. Smoky mountain felt wet felted wool, large flat felt. (2)

2M. Shapes felt approx 13x16", wet felted wool. (2)

2N. polar bear stuffie big stuffy (cat is 15 lbs for comparison), short fur, safety eyes, felt nose. (2)

THREE POINTS

3A. Spikey bag felted bag with spikes and felted handle. Unlined, approx. 12" diameter. (3)

SUPPLIES

S1. Half point mix n match. Everything is 1/2 pt, except the tracing paper which is claimed. Choose: plastic easter eggs, aida bookmark for cross-stitch, plastic dominoes, Rub n Buff gold, veggie fabric trim, two silk ornament blanks (rust or bronze) for decorating, wooden box bottom lined with brown velveteen (for shrine?).

also
wood box wooden box with latch and shallow compartments inside. outside dimensions 4.25x6x1.25" (1/2)

beaded snowflake kit makes one 4" ornament, contains foam ball, hanging loop, clear beads, sequins, snowflake sequins, corsage pins, and instructions. Choose blue (one or two of the blue snowflake sequins have a bit of the color rubbing off, but I think you can hide that on the inside) or gold (1/2 ea).

S2. batik panel choose from three designs:
butterfly hill 18x28" (left); butterfly branch 18x28" (center); birds  18x20" (right). (1 pt each)

S3. Finger gloves package of latex finger gloves, contains 6 large and 6 medium sized fingertip gloves. Unopened! Use for painting, hot glue work, soap and candle making. If you can't tell, the gloves each cover one fingertip about down to the middle knuckle. (1)

S4.  Books:
Easy Guide to Sewing Skirts by Marci Tilton (1)

Encyclopedia of Embroidery Techniques (1) or Sumi-e the art of Japanese brush painting (1)

S5. Matryoshka dolls set of three, largest ~3.5" tall. (1)

S6. Hello Kitty origami paper new packet, I think it has some bonus stickers. (1)

S7. blue and white fabric I think this is a pure cotton, there is about 3 yds. Prefer it to go as one piece, 2 pt for the whole yardage. (2)

S8. USGS topographic maps circa 1950s.  Individual photos available upon request. 3/1pt or make a deal.
state of mississippi, 1:100000, 1956 edition
afognak, alaska,  1:250000
silver king canyon quadrangle, 7.5 min (texas)
christmas point quadrangle, 7.5 min (texas)
feely quadrangle, 15 min (texas)
glenwood quadrangle, 15 min (arkansas)
fort cobb quadrangle, 15 min, (oklahoma)
avant sw quadrangle, 7.5 min (oklahoma)
butler quardrangle, 15 min (oklahoma)
waterford city, 1:250000 (north dakota)
dubois, 1:250000 (idaho/montana)
chaleston, 1:250000 (WV/ohio)

Items I have claimed:
lapoli to ptarmic wumpus - 1 lb mill end fiber (4)

Items claimed from me:
ptarmic wumpus to AsphaltQueen - 7 maps - (2)

Starting Points: 4 available; 0 pending
Available Points:  0
Pending Points :   2
Total Points:        2
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010 10:50:48 PM by ptarmic wumpus » THIS ROCKS   Logged

LV 20  blog!
freestyle
aka ModernSpin

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2010 06:05:51 PM »

Shop is OPEN

All items come from a smoke-free, 2 dog house in Alexandria, VA.

Photography 8x10 (.5 pt); 11x 14 (1 pt.)

Please visit http://www.flickr.com/photos/freestylecrafts to view the pictures. Please PM me for availability before claiming.

Stencils for lapoli (1 pt.)
Set of 3 birdies: 2", 3" and 4"

Stenciled pillows (1 pt. each)
Please specify 1, 3, 4, or 5 in your claim. Pillows are approx. 8x8".
Note: These still need to have the openings sewn. They will be sewn before I send them to you.  Smiley

Earrings (1pt./pair)
All made with sterling silver hooks and pewter charms. Comes with card as shown and earring backers.

1. I Love 2 Knit

2. Knitted By Me

4. Sheep

5. Spinning wheels

6. Sweater on needles

Polymer Clay

Chocolates Magnets (1 pt. for a set of 6)
Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, or an assortment

Totoros (Totori?) (1 pt. for both as shown)
Big Totoro can't quite stand on his own and will need to be propped up. Little Totoro stays propped up by his tail.

Roving and Batts
PM if you'd like larger quantities and I'll let you know if I have the supplies.

Gila- 3 oz (2 pts.)
100% Punta wool

Princess (1 pt.)
Pinks and purples
Superwash merino with milk fiber, nylon, and a touch of angelina; 1.6 oz.

Supplies

ColorBox Cat's Eyes Inks
BRAND NEW, NEVER USED
Colors listed from top to bottom. Mix and match 6 for 2 pts.

Fluid Chalk

Column 1: Yellow Citrus, Lime Pastel, Orchid Pastel, Lipstick Red, Blue Lagoon, Lavender
Column 2: Ice Blue, French Blue, Ice Jade, Aquamarine, Wisteria, Warm Violet
Column 3: Rose Coral, Rouge, Warm Red, Pink Pastel, Dark Peony, Maroon
Column 4: Alabaster, Peach Pastel, Tangerine, Yellow Cadmium, Blush Rose, Burnt Sienna

Pigments

Column 1: Lemon Grass, Citrine, Mango Tango, Surf, Picante, Razzberry
Column 2: Canary, Marigold, Orange, Scarlet, Lime, Heliotrope
Column 3: Mint, Celadon, Apple Green, Fresh Green, Moss Green, Olive

Column 1: Chiffon White, Rosebud, Frost White, Oyster White, Baby Blue, Thistle
Column 2: Dune, Cocoa, Stucco, Brown, Merlot, Black
Column 3: Frost White, Silver, Gold, Copper, Bronze, Black
Column 4: Platinum, Amber Satin, Raw Silk, Ruby Satin, Royal Silk, Silver

Vintage Vogue Patters- 4 for 1/2 pt.
Click for larger images
Claim by size and number

Size 6/8/10

Size 8/10

Size 10

Size 8/10/12

Claims
Made from me:
freestyle to calluna - Cornflower Fields roving (1 pt.)

Made by me:
Zelda.Suicide to freestyle - Yoshi!!! (3 pts.)
loves2experiment to freestyle - Phoebe bag (3 pts.)

Pending: 0
Current: 1

TOTAL: 1
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010 07:30:53 PM by freestyle » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Vegan Chili
@Home This Weekend: DIY Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Coffee Filter Roses

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...