A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,704
Currently Running With Scissors:
646 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 35 **Shops Only** signups to Feb 22/10  (Read 27440 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Lo{ve}
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2010 11:46:34 AM »

dear elizabeth

hi! all items, except supplies, are made by me. i live in KY, USA. i have no pets, and do not smoke!  Cheesy ALSO! if you want something but think the pricing is too high just PM me!

OPEN!

please, don't hesitate to ask if you have questions about anything in my shop!

crafted items!:

custom painted clothes (2 points) - please pm for details on what design you would like! examples:

custom bleach stenciled clothes (2 points) - please pm me for details on what design you would like! example: (this was my first one ever so don't be too harsh!)

see, now they're better  Wink

sleep masks (1 point) reversible sleep masks, 100% cotton with batting in the middle so it keeps all light out!
- harlequin diamonds on one side, solid green on the other:

- penguins on one side, stripes on the other:

pillows (2 points each) none of the pillows are stuffed in the pictures but will be stuffed when I ship them!
-mustaches: 16x16 inches. on purple silk like fabric, so so soft!
teal mustache:

-pacman!: 17x17 inches. felt pacman on a poly-cotton blend black fabric.
mrs. pacman on left:

on right:

mr. pacman on left:

on right:

wallets! (3 points each)

supplies!:

sock yarn! (1 point for each set. (OR all 3 sets for 2 points) 1 skein will make 1 sock so the pair will make a pair!) the yarn is patons stretch socks, it is 41% cotton, 39% wool, 13% nylon, and 7% elastic! each is 239 yards.
-pink/gray/white:

-blue/light brown/white:

dinosaur fabrics! (1 point per yard)
shown with sharpie for size reference:
-blue baby dinos, this is flannel fabric. i have many yards of this, PM me if interested in exact amount:

-camo background dinos, this is flannel fabric. i have 1-2 yards.

-large dinos, this is fleece fabric. i have 1 yard.

-dino roar, this is fleece fabric. i have 1 yard of this, but there is one blue dino cut out of the corner.

claims made from me:
Lo{ve} to A2K - custom bleach stencil shirt. (2 points)
Lo{ve} to UntouchableFace - sock yarn. (1 point)

claims i have made:
A2K to Lo{ve} - custom fabric basket! (1 point)

pending: 0
current: 3
TOTAL: 3
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010 01:49:49 PM by Lo{ve} » THIS ROCKS   Logged
wwrich
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2010 11:51:38 AM »

Open

Basics: I own a smoke-free home near Chicago, IL (USA).

[click on any picture to see a REALLY HUGE version...]

Beaded Chapsticks - 2 points

Description: Made by me using only thread and Delica beads. They are designed to slide on a standard "Chapstick" brand lip balm tube (one is included). The majority of patterns are my own creation, although some are inspired by photos of things others have done.  They take about the duration of a movie (1.5-2 hours) to complete.  They are made from exclusively little glass beads and a fine nylon thread.  I try to make sure that knots are secure, and I use a "locking" stitch on every other row, so if the thread breaks, you don't lose the whole thing.  I have one in my purse.  Its been in there for more than 5 years now, without any repairs.  The beads look somewhat worn, and one or two beads have broken and are missing.  People have informed me that dropping them on concrete will, indeed, break the beads, and wear on the top and bottom (where the threads are visible) will cause the thread to break.

FINALLY!!  Here are pictures of each chapstick available.  Click on the pictures for larger view. Claim by group letter (A, B or C) then number. (beaded chapstick A-12 (2 points))  X instead of a number means already claimed. (Feel free to add words like "the green dragon")

Group A:  

Group B:

Group C:

Crochet Turtles - 1 Point

Description: Crocheted by me using the free "Tiny Striped Turtle" pattern from Crochetville.  They are about 4 inches from nose to tail.

Turtle Parade!  

Available:

* Aqua with darker sparkly aqua stripes - front row, #2 - claim as "aqua turtle (1)"
   * Orange with sparkly black stripes - front row #6 - claim as "orange turtle (1)"
   * Navy with sparkly pink stripes - front row, #7 (last) - claim as "navy turtle (1)"
   * Plum Wine with sparkly black stripes - front row, #3 - claim as "wine/black turtle (1)"
   * Navy Blue with sparkly white stripes - back row, #5 - claim as "navy/white turtle (1)"
   * Plum Wine with sparkly purple stripes - back row, #2 - claim as "wine/purple turtle (1)"
   * Brick Red with sparkly white stripes - front row, #4 - claim as "brick/white turtle (1)"
   * Light Purple with sparkly white stripes (no pic) - claim as "light purple turtle (1)"
   * Dark Purple with sparkly white stripes (no pic) - claim as "dark purple turtle (1)"
   * Dark Grey with brick red stripes (no pic, but reminds me of a ladybug - claim as "grey/red turtle (1)
Plum Wine and Rose Violet are the color names from the Simply Soft yarn that I used.  I would have used dusty rose instead of plum wine.

Crochet Dragons - 2 Points

Description: Crocheted by me using the free "Baby Snow Dragon" pattern from Crochetville.  There are 3 basic sizes.  Large (bulky weight yarns) are about 8 inches tall, medium (worsted weight yarns) are about 6 inches tall, and the small ones (baby yarns) are about 5 inches tall.

Size Comparison So Cute

Glamour Shot I solemnly swear that I am up to no good....

Available:

* Large Multi (Pink/blue/green) Dragon with Green Spikes - - Claim as "large multi/green dragon (2)"

* Large Green Dragon with Multicolored Spikes (he's the reverse of the guy above) - no pic - Claim as "large green dragon (2)"

* Large Pink/White/Grey Dragon with Pink Spikes - - Claim as "large multi/pink dragon (2)"

* Medium Red Dragon with White Spikes - - Claim as "medium red/white dragon (2)"

* Medium Red Dragon - - Claim as "medium red dragon (2)"

* Medium Blue Camo Dragon - - Claim as "medium blue camo dragon (2)"

* Small Navy Sparkly Dragon - - Claim as "small navy sparkle dragon (2)

* Large Multicolored Dragon in Pink, purple, yellow, and blue - - Claim as "large multi dragon (2)"

* Medium Hot Pink Dragon (an exceptionally soft yarn) - - Claim as "medium hot pink dragon (2)"

* Medium Orange Dragon with green eyes and whiskers (an exceptionally soft yarn) - - Claim as "medium orange dragon (2)"

* Medium Rose dragon - Claim as "medium rose dragon (2)"    
    * Small purple with white fluff dragon - Claim as "small purple dragon (2)"  

* Small yellow/multi dragon mostly yellow with pink and purple - Claim as "small yellow/multi dragon (2)"

* Small yellow dragon Claim as "small just yellow dragon (2)"

Beaded Witch Earrings - 2 Points

Please claim as "<color> Witch Earrings (2)"

Description: Made only from beads and thread with my own paws.  Each little witch is different.  Most have red and white stockings, black shoes, a little broom, pearl heads, and surgical steel hooks.  Several have wooden beads for heads.  The yellow ones are "princesses", and carry a magic wand instead of a little broom.  The two points includes a "matching pair", meaning a witch with a left-facing broom, and a right-facing broom.  (The color names are from the tubes of beads that I use for these)

Mob Shot

Black Matte (have 4 pair, 3 with green pearl heads, 1 with wooden heads)

Dark Green Matte (have 1 pair available)

Medium Blue Luster (have 1 pair available)

Transparent Red (have 2 pair available)

Yellow Iris (have 1 pair available -- these are "princess" with little silver butterflies on their magic wands)

Cobalt Matte (1 pair available)

Purple/Aqua (1 pair available)

Little Monster Purses - 3 Points

Please claim as "<color> Monster Purse (3)"

Description: Each little purse is hand made by me from a pattern of my own design.  The purse is about 7 inches from side to side. I made the original of this purse for my now 5 year old daughter.  Each purse if fully lined, has a Velcro closure, and the strap is firmly sewn into place.  The lining fabrics vary, but most are flannel. The teeth and eyes are vinyl fabric.  The eyes are satin stitched into place, and the "glint" in each eye is embroidered on.  They come in a variety of colors.

Here is a picture of the inside of one:

Colors Available: (When I make them, I make multiples of each color. Click for my current inventory....I will try to keep it fairly up to date.  (I do keep the copy on my laptop pretty accurate, I just have to remember to copy it to the server occasionally)  If you go to that page, you can follow the links to see pictures of the actual monsters that you can decide between.  Each does have its own personality!

Dark Brown (3 available):
Red (2 available):
Variegated Yellow (1 available):
Light Yellow (2 available):
Gold (3 available):

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims made from me:

total 0 received

Claims I have made:
[pending] sheepblue to wwrich - earrings Wood/white teapot, and green squirrels (1 point)

total 1 spent

Pending points: 0
Current points: 5
Total: 5

Wishlist
DIY Kits for crafts I don't do haven't done yet (ha!)
Things that I can't (or won't) make myself
Always a sucker for anything with cats or kittens
Things that might excite a 6 year-old girl
soaps and lotions that smell fruity or have no fragrance
yarn that will make cool dragons or other animals
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010 05:54:03 AM by wwrich » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Obsessed with Monster High dolls lately.

In the Chicago area?  Want to come to a great crafty weekend?  Check out http://www.musecon.org/
sheepBlue
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2010 11:52:20 AM »

sheepBlue's Shoppe of Delight

All products come from a home with no animals and a smoke-free environment.

Shop is Open  Smiley

Mixed media altered Teapot Book - mounted on chipboard and decorated with a wide variety of papers, stamps, ephemera, paint, etc! 10 fully decorated pages connected with a metal ring - Makes a very fun table book - 3 pts
Each page shown in thumbnail.

Mixed media silhouette paintings - made with book board, acrylic paints, paper, stamp ink, modge podge, and sealer - each painting is 8" x 8.5" or 5" x 8" - 2 pts for each
Claim as: A Magical Dance or Bird Cage Queen
All images are clickable for close-ups.

Sugar & Spice original altered art - made from a mixture of fun papers! - Frame 4"x4" inches - 2 pts

Chunky Houses - made from mixed media elements - Great for your chunk neighborhood or just as stand-alone decoration! 2 for 1 pt
Claim as 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 Remaining 3 for 1 pt

Stenciled screaming girl shirt - Old Navy brand shirt size L - 1 pt
I would have put it as 2 pts but it is a thrifted shirt that has a slight bit of wear. Lovely shirt overall! I made it for myself but have since found out that I don't pull off stripes very well  Roll Eyes

Blue bird Necklace - approximately 24" long - 1 pt

Pog Pendants - Mixed media pendant mounted on a pog - Lightweight and fun! 0.5 pt 0.25 pt
Claim as: Raven/Chandelier or Face

Earrings! All made with silver-plated jewelry findings - 0.5 pt each
Claim as: Aqua/red teapot, gray birds, wood/blue teapot, turquoise/keys, or aqua birds

sent :: received

Current STS Rd 35

Claims made from me:
Send by 2/17: to pseudo_pix - Aqua/Red teapot earrings (1 pt)
Send by 2/17: to loudxmouse - Purple bird earrings (1 pt)
Send by 2/18: to loves2experiment - Chunky houses 1 & 4 (1 pt)
Send by 2/24: to wwrich - earrings Wood/white teapot, and green squirrels (1 pt)

Claims made by me:
Send by 2/15: from Zelda.Suicide - Elephant coin pouch and 3 canvases (1 pt)
Send by 2/22: from AsphaltQueen - Ephemera (2 pts)
Send by 2/25: from calluna - speedycut and box of whimsies (2 pts)
Send by 2/26: from Phizzychick - collage pack (1 pt)
Send by 3/2: from loudxmouse - 10 custom pin buttons (1 pt)

Starting Points: 3
Available Points: 0
Pending Points: 0
Total Points: 0

Wish List: make-up sponge pads, ephemera, raffle tickets, measuring tape bracelet, measuring tape tape, anything awesome Grin
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010 07:37:33 PM by sheepBlue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rangerbeth
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2010 12:10:03 PM »

Rangerbeth's junk sale
Open
All items are either handmade by me in a cozy home with 3 furry kitties, or are in good-excellent vintage condition. I'm located in the sticks of Western Michigan.

Handmade
3 pt items Sale! Now 2pts.

Go green bag.
Made of some old cargo pants, some fabric I claimed, and a tie.

Tree hugger bag.
One of my "craft everything on the top 100 list from 2009" things.
Measures about 13" at bottom and 9" tall from middle. Has flat pocket on lining. Snap closure.

2 pt items Sale! Now 1pt.

Scrap banner
9 triangles each measuring about 7.5x9". The binding extends 22" on either side so it can be tied.

1 pt items
Square fabric basket
Made with canvas and lined with interfaced cotton so its pretty stiff. Squares are about 6x6"

Peggy the penguin
Little penguin stuffy with removable fish

Peggy the penguin #2

Water bottle tote
Fits most store bought water bottles, has elastic scrunched top to secure bottles.

Reversible and adjustable cupcake crown
One side is pink cupcake and the other is red satin. Adjusts from about 18-22" around. Has big plastic beads so don't give it to kids who like to gnaw and swallow.

Stenciled Tee #1
"Classically trained" on men's size L gray t-shirt
A few minor smudges

Stenciled Tee #2
"E.O. Wilson is my homeboy" on men's size L gray t-shirt
If you're a science nerd you know this dude.

Recycled Chicago T-shirt
Size says medium, and I assume this is women's because it fits small.

Reconstructed pink blazer.
Measurements (taken flat):
Waist- 17"
Length- 21"
Sleeves- 25"

Recycled cowgirl yoke shirt (light blue)
Its about 20" across the chest and 25.5" from top to bottom.

.5pt items
Plastic bag holder
Made from cute flowery/butterfly fabric with an elastic cinched bottom and a handle to hang.

Little house pouch
Made of canvas and lined with quilting cotton, has velcro closure and no pockets.

Carl the plush hug
Red fleece heart with huggy arms and a mustache. Back has a pocket for... you know... whatever...

Small cupcake zipper bag
About 7" wide and 5" tall

.25pt items

Love chicken nugget
She is a wee chicken and with a tiny pocket for a heart and/or love note.

Mr. Jitters the frazzled coffee mug plushie
He stands approximately 4" tall.

Supplies

1 pt items

.25 pt items
Vintage craft supplies
Claim as Belt buckle kit, Indian summer foil leaf, or belt buckle

Pink power Ranger pattern
Uncut, even contains iron on pattern for Power Rangers Logo

Vintage Sewing Books
These have some neat info and are bound in various 70's fabrics. US ONLY PLEASE! These are expensive to ship and I learned this the hard way
"The personal touch"

"The custom look"

Claims made from me -  
Send by 2/6
rangerbeth to lapoli - Set of 3 lunch/snack bags (1)

Send by 2/17
rangerbeth to Zelda.Suicide - Set of 3 snack/sandwich bags - 1 pt

send by February 27
rangerbeth to calluna: Reconstructed button-down (1)
send by March 6
rangerbeth to calluna: Altered Books book (1)

Claims I have made -
Send by Feb 11, 2010
A2K to Rangerbeth- Lavendar, 2 ounces (1 pt)

MIsocci74 to Rangerbeth- Day planner (1pt)

Pending:2
Current:0

TOTAL:  2
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010 05:00:55 PM by rangerbeth » THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2010 12:14:36 PM »

OPEN!

DO COME IN AND SHOP TODAY!!  
Items are crafted in a non-smoking, bird-friendly home.
Want some custom jewelry?  PM me!!

New items:

Tree of Life Pendants- 1 point each.

Bertobucci custom keyrings - 1 point.  Made with high quality wood charms from Italy.  Please claim by number.

lego soap - 10 for 1 point.  Choose your color: pink, orange, blue, green.  Pikake/jasmine fragrance available.

puzzle soap - 3 for 1 point  Choose your color: pink, orange, blue, green.  Pikake/jasmine fragrance available.

custom origami glass pendants - 2-for-1 point. Some examples of what I can do.

Felted acorn pendants - 1 point.  Top one gone!

Millefiore bracelets - 2 points.  Set of 3.  Your choice of colors and custom fit. Wear them together or treat your friends to a nice, fun gift. Choose the beads (top to bottom: green, light green, red, or pink) and the spacers (top to bottom: ball, hex, rod).  Pink millefiore beads not shown.  Please discuss colors/length before claiming to make sure that I can accommodate your needs.  Smiley

Sapphire earrings 2 points.  Made with sterling silver ear wire and Czech glass beads.  Stunning for an evening out or a fun day in the sun.

Russian cuties endless possibilities!

Random mix of 25 dolls alone - 1 point (make your own cards, add to altered art, etc.)
Choose any 10 to be mounted on 4.5"x5" cards w/o envelopes - 1 point
Choose any 15 to be mounted on small handmade notecards w/o envelopes - 1 point

Map envelopes/cards - 1 point.  Each set contains 12 cards and envelopes. Measures 3" x 4".  

Zippo lighter - 2 points.  Brand new Zippo lighter covered with pink Swarovski crystals.  This is sure to dazzle.

Stitch markers set of 5.  Available on either lever back earrings or hooks.  Please note preference in your claim or they will be sent as pictured.  Smiley

Green glass with Swarovski  Stitch markers - 1 point

Pink crackle glass with Cech glass accent Stitch markers - 1 point

Blue green flower pressed glass with Cech glass accent Stitch markers - 1 point
Blue green bead with Cech glass accent Stitch markers - 1 point

Cherry earrings -OR- cherry necklace - 1 pt each. Made with glass and silver findings.  Chain is 18", but can be custom fit for you.  Pic borrowed from Funthreads! Smiley

Bird cards (set of 8 your choice, 4 different designs) - 1 point approx. 3.5" x 5" stamped in black ink.  Can also do a set of 20 for 2 points.

Custom notepads/notebooks-points based on size/weight.  You send me the images either electronically or by mail and I'll do the rest.  Smiley

SUPPLIES:

Charms 3 for 1 point.  Please claim by letter.
Soapstone charms a, b, c
bone d
various e-k

Bird tote AND Be delicious tote - 1point.  Thinking these fabrics would perfect for recons.  Bird tote would make a lovely wallet if you can sew.  Smiley  US only please because of weight.

Lemony Snicket misFortune telling cards - 1 point. Comes in velvet pouch.

large printable address labels with room for your return address - 1.  These will be laser printed.  http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC04873.jpg

Custom items that I can make for you:  Please PM inquiring before claiming.  Thanks!  Smiley

Steampunk rings custom orders please - 2 points.  See examples of ring bases available.  All watch movements contain visible rubies.

Custom Fun felt foods - 3 points click the link of the basket of felt foods in my profile to see more than this example here

address labels - 1 point for 3 laser printed sheets (90 labels).  You provide your image and address and I'll do the rest.  Smiley  Don't have an image?  No worries.  PM me and we can work something out.  Smiley

Claims from me:

Claims I made:
lapoli to atsuko - totoro mitts - 2  recd

Current: 4
Pending: 0
TOTAL: 4

my wishlist
-embroidered tees for Lana
-dresses for Lana
-a nice long scarf made of fun handspun
-sewn monster messenger bag
-cotton zippered pouches
-fun colored vintage buttons
-vintage plastic flowers
-Diamond glaze
-sterling silver findings (headpins, chain, bails etc.)
-Noro yarn
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010 11:40:46 AM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2010 12:18:38 PM »

open

ABOUT ME:
I am a 23 year-old knitting fiend, who is in the process of opening OPENED her own cafe! I live in a non-smoking home with my grandmother, who taught me to knit when I was 9. I have no animals, but everything I own is covered in bits of wool from various spinning/knitting projects.

CUSTOM WORK:
I can do custom knitting upon request, as well as custom spinning
here are some examples of things I can make and have made in the past.

feel free to check out my ravelry for more examples
crabs: 2pt
donuts: 1pt
bats: 1pt

mug for Zelda.Suicide: 1pt

TASTY STUFF:
homemade marshmallows:1pt

10-15 (despite my precision piping some of these turned out puny, so you may get extra) , fresh, handmade marshmallows. NO cornsyrup, NO dyes. They have little specks of vanilla bean in them, a soft texture and are not too sweet. They will come packaged for gift-giving unless otherwise requested, in plastic candy bags with ingredients listed. PM me for larger amounts.
Ingredients: gelatin, sugar, powdered sugar, honey, vanilla bean, salt, water
NOW made with local, organic CLOVER honey

KNITTING and FIBER-RELATED ITEMS:

topsy-turvey elephant/mouse toy:3pt

measures about 7" high, completely childproof (even moreso than the original pattern), sewn features with all little bits like arms and legs anchored to one another. yarns are a blend of acrylic, wool, and bamboo.
better pictures availble

egg into bluebird convertible toy: 2pt

soft blue, and white wool-blend yarns in a fun, convertible toy. suitable for infants as all the sewn on parts are sewn together firmly. accents in wool, silk and bamboo.

haut collar:2pt

handspun wool/mohair yarn with pearl buttons.

tiny team zissou hat:1pt

chidren's sized (or for those of you with small heads), acrylic yarn, hand-embroidered detail.

croc mitts:1pt

made from acrylic yarn a long time ago. The insides are kind of messy, this is NOT my best knitting, but they are very cute anyway. would fit a small woman's or large child's hand. eyes are shank buttons

coffee-dyed merino:2pt

hand-dyed by me with some of my favorite espresso. Because of the natural process I used, some grounds may be trapped in the fiber, and the color may bleed when you set the twist on this wool. It smells AWESOME.

Voidwalker Baby-Batts:4 for 1pt, 10 for 3pton sale for round 35

hand-carded baby-batts made from wool I got from ptarmic wumpus. They are hand dyed by me, and hand carded with lovely swirls of acid-blue bamboo. yum yum yum!
they are aprox .2oz each and there are 20 available.

knit bangles:1pt

The colors pictured are a mixture of silk, wool, bamboo and baby alpaca. Vegan options, different colors and sizes available for custom work. PM me

yellow, stripey fingerless mitts1ptsale for round 35

knit in yellow, striping sock yarn. The fingers are quite small. If you want exact measurements let me know.

peacocky wool ~25yds:.5pt

warm, brown wool plied with thin, peacock feathers. They are spun in tightly, so they won't fall out, and don't stick out too much to give it that "novelty yarn" feel. really subtle opalescence peeks out from a rich brown wool.

vintage knitting needle:1pt

Boye size 2 DPNS:.25pt

received in a swap, but i already have this size Smiley

ADORNMENTS:

measuring tape pin:.5pt

made with thin measuring tape and a vintage, metal button.

acorn pendants:1pt

comes with frost, glass leaf on antique gold chain. Include preferred length of chain when claiming.
claim from left to right: acorn1(has dark green leaf),acorn2 (has light green leaf), acorn3 (has dark green leaf), acorn4 (has light green leaf)
I have a few acorn caps available, please ask if you would like a custom charm

HEY LOOK! more OOAK polyclay buttons:.5pt each or 6 for 1ptsale for round 35

two of each of these available. mix and match with the other polyclay buttons below!
these are made a bit differently from my last batch as all the color is applied after baking with paints and lacquers for longevity and brightness.
claim from left to right as: BEE1 (BEE2), ECRU1 (ECRU2), BLUE1 (BLUE2), CHAIN1 (CHAIN2), STARS1 (STARS2), BERRY1 (BERRY2), WINGS1 (WINGS2)

OOAK poly-clay buttons:.5pt each or 6 for 1ptsale for round 35

hand made, shaped and colored button. Many made from textures from OTHER sts items I have swapped for (can you find them?) I can take custom requests for colors and size. Please PM for exact measurements.
Claim from left to right, thumbnail indicated by brackets:{1,2,3} {4,5,6&7} {8&9, 10&11, 12} {13, 14, 15} {16,17,18} {19, 20} {21, 22}

CUSTOM 1" badges! 6 for 1ptsale for round 35

give me a theme and I can use epehmera from mags and such to make them or send me images to print. I have a TON of fashion mags, craft mags, etc. If you give me a color or feeling or something even I can make a nice little matching set. let me know if you need a bigger amount and we can work it out!

HOUSEWARES and OTHER:
'Eat Me' 'Drink Me' Demitasse and saucer:1pt

an espresso demitasse and saucer with the quotes "eat me" and "drink me" from Alice In Wonderland drawn on them in dishwasher resistant glaze.

tiny teacup:1pt

says "all i need is yarn and tea" in dishwasher resistant glaze. It would probably like being hand washed more than anything though.

tiny, custom demitasse:1pt

talk to me about what design you want! this could be perfect for a kid's tea party.

claims from me:

loudxmouse to RubyTuesday - button bracelet 1
loudxmouse to jungrrl - homemade marshmallows - 1pt
loudxmouse to sheepBlue: 10 custom pin buttons (1 pt)

claims i have made:

from 34:
lapoli to loudxmouse Mystery Art Batts-2oz(2pt)
lapoli to loudxmouse-Guatemalan Huehue Vista Hermosa(3)

from 35:
corduroy cat to loudxmouse Custom Needle Felting Kit - (1)
jungrrl to loudxmouse vogue knitting winter 08/09 (1)
sheep blue to loudxmouse Purple bird - 1 pt each
aeronberry to loudxmouse C.  Turquoise w/birds (pewter) - 2.5 inches (1)

asphaltqueen to loudxmouse Curiouser & Curiouser necklace - (3)

Current: 2
Pending: 1
TOTAL: 3
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010 11:07:56 PM by loudxmouse » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts spring Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too!
LaughingLark
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2010 12:27:53 PM »

Welcome to the Laughing Lark! Closed.

Thank you, everyone.

I live in a non-smoking home with my hubby, three boys, three goldfish and a super fluffy tomcat with attitude. I do try to keep Seymour out of my crafts.  Smiley

Every pic is a clicky-clicky link to a bigger image.

One point items:

Assorted beady things (1/2) One half point for all.

ONe Quarter point items:

Strung Necklaces
This batch has fish hook clasps on them. This is what they look like open:

Insert the hook into the first opening at the tip...

..and push closed until you feel it snap into place. To remove necklace, pinch sides of hook to re-open clasp, and unhook.

Beaded Necklace # 1 (.25 point)

Beaded Necklace #2 (.25 point)

Beaded Necklace #3 (.25 point)

Beaded Necklace #4 (.25 point)

Beaded Necklace #5 (.25 point)

Beaded Necklace #6 (.25 point)

Beaded Necklace #7 (.25 point)

Beaded Necklace #8 (.25 point)

Beaded Necklace #9 (.25 point)

Flower Charms #5 (.25 point)Sold to Loves2Experiment.

Flower Charms #11 (.25 point)Sold to Loves2Experiment

Springy tree of life (.25 point) Made just for the fun of it with bunches of pink and purple acrylic butterflies.

Sea Opal Glass Drop Beads (1/2 pt) These are fun, and really catch the light. All you see here. Sold to Loves2Experiment.

LaughingLark to loves2experiment - Sea opal glass drop beads and Flower charms #5 & #11 - (1)

Total: 3 pts
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010 06:46:09 AM by LaughingLark » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2010 12:35:28 PM »

Amyzing Creations
All items come from a smoke free, 2 cat home in Raleigh, NC (USA).

OPEN!  

Rest of Round 35 Promotion!!  For every point spent, you get a free half point (so if you claim a 1 pt item, you get a 0.5 pt item free... spend 2 pts, get 1 pt free... etc...)

Freebies!!  Pick 1 for each purchase of 1 pt.

For close-ups of items - http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/Freebies/
preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', '_________________________________________________________________')

Puff Stitch Purse  (2 pts)
Crocheted purse (from vintage pattern), not lined, but the fabric created with the sc stitch and bulky yarn with a slightly smaller hook has made it a very sturdy purse.  Yarn is a silvery gray color and the handle are navy blue.  Approximately 10in tall (without handles, with handles it's almost 20in) and flares from 10in across at the top to 11in across at the bottom.  (Joint STS effort, crocheted by me, handles claimed from lapoli, yarn from AQ and ORB)

(Close up of the puff stitches, love them)

Bird Purse  (3 pts)
I love how this purse turned out.  Fabric is from IKEA, med. weight canvas, lined with white, hot pink fabric around the handles (these plastic handles were also claimed from lapoli).  Approximately 17.5in across, 12in tall (just the actual purse part, from the top of the handles it's 22in tall).  You can fit a TON of stuff in this bag!

Stamped Swap "Notecards"  (30 for 1 pt)  (4 sets available)
Paint sample cards with stamped images, perfect for a short message to include in your swap packages, I use them for my STS & OOWYHS packages with a "Thanks for the Claim".  
Choose from 6 different stamped images (handcarved stamps by l2e & sB), choose 1 or all 6, will be stamped in black ink.

And these are the paint sample cards I have left to give you an idea of color and shape/size, the big/long ones will be cut into strips and each card will be 1 color, the smaller ones will be used as they are with the 2 color block.
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00013.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00017.jpg

Doll Bib (0.5 pt)
This was made using a baby bib pattern, but I don't think there is any way a baby's neck can fit in that tiny hole... also has a snap, was supposed to have green fabric on the back as well but I stacked the fabrics wrong so the green is behind the 2 layers of birdseye (so that's what shows on the back).

Quilted Changing Pad (1 pt)
Changing pad (20in X 15in), made using 2 different prequilted fabrics.  One side is a cute animal/polkadot print and the other is pink gingham, with pale yellow quilt binding around the edges.  Folds up nicely to approximately 8in x 8in square (only about an inch thick when smushed).

Close up of fabrics - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/2010%20Blog/DSC09907.jpg
Folded up - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC09911.jpg

Stenciled Recycle Tote (2 pts)
Gusset style tote, with stenciled recycle/heart image.

Blue Wallet (3 pts)
Wallet, from the Favorite Things pattern "A Safe Place", same as the ones I made several rounds ago.  If you need details of how many pockets or whatever just ask.

Fruit Tea Towel (1 pt)
Approximately 20in x 26in white tea towel.  Hand embroidered (using Sublime Stitching patterns) and finished with a light interfacing on the back of the stitching for durability.

Close up of fruit -http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC09758.jpg

Embroidered Totes (2 pts each)
Same bags as in the custom section (see that listing for measurements), I used the ones without the gusset for these projects.  Hand embroidered (Hula Girl is a Sublime Stitching pattern, the owl is a vintage one) and has a light interfacing for durability.
Claim as Hula Girl or Owl

Close up of Hula Girl-
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC09759.jpg
Close up of Owl- http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC09870.jpg

Pink Crocheted Scarf (1 pt)
Crocheted scarf, approximately 60in long and 6in wide.

Crocheted Tote  (2 pts)
Crocheted "Tidy Tote", from a free Bernat pattern.  I fell in love with this pattern, started it in Sept and finally finished it in May... but I really don't need any more bags/totes.  The yarn is a twisted cream, pink, brown (like neopolitan ice cream).

Padded Laptop Sleeve (1 pt)
Laptop sleeve (made for my old laptop, hardly used since that thing was too heavy to really be portable, I washed before taking pics and the flannel pilled in the wash, which is why it's only 1pt instead of 2), padded with several layers of fleece, and closes with velcro.  (The measurements of my old laptop as provided by the Gateway website are= 1.31 to 1.40-inches (H) 14.09-inches (W) 10.39-inches (D)... it fit quite snug into this sleeve)

Barmops! (0.5 pt each)
Fabric embellished terry barmop cloths, approximately 15inx18in. (#)=how many of that cloth is available, mix & match any 2 for 1 pt.
Click here to see how the cloth looks unfolded.
Claim as stripes (1) or needle & thread (2)

Claim as watering cans (1), ladybugs (1) or pink/brown (1)

Zipper Pouches (1 pt each)
Med./Make-up sized zipper pouches w/ a flat bottom.  
Claim as Blue Polkadots, Pink Honeycomb (yellow zipper), Pink Honeycomb (peach zipper), Dragonfly, Elephants

Coin Pouches (0.5 pt each)
Small/Coin sized zipper pouches.
Claim as Red Polkadots, AB MorningGlory, Yellow Polkadots, Elephants, Butterflies, Skulls (lt gray zipper), Skulls (dk gray zipper), Pink/Brown, Bees, Dragonfly

Toddler skirts (1 pt each)  
Choose Black Hawaiian (12 mos) or Butterflies (18mos)

Toddler shorts (1 pt each)  
Choose Red Sports (2T), Camo Hawaiian (3T), Blue/Green Honeycomb (Amy Butler Midwest Modern) (4T)

Quilted Coffee Cozies (.5 pt each)
Claim as Eagles, Duke, Steelers, Camo, or Skulls

----------------------------------------------------
HANDMADE, BUT NOT BY ME

Aprons (1 pt each)
Cute aprons (made by my crafty aunt), I am pretty sure they are made from dishcloths (they are approximately 29 inches from top to bottom).  
Claim as Orange Polkadots or Blue Cars

CUSTOM ITEMS!

Custom Embellished Tote (2 pts each)
Pick which style of tote bag you would like and then pick what type of embellishment you would like on it... choose between a stenciled, embroidered, or appliqued image (please keep the design reasonably simple, I can do more complex designs for an extra point).
Choose between regular flat tote (1 available) or tote with side/bottom gusset (1 available).

SUPPLIES!

From Knit to Crochet (1 pt)
From Knit to Crochet by The Needlecraft Shop, was a gift, still looks brand new.  Takes knitting stitches/patterns and turns them into crochet look-a-likes.
On amazon- http://www.amazon.com/Knit-Crochet-Look-Feel-Knitting/dp/1573671908/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1266421326&sr=1-1
On ravelry- http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sources/the-needlecraft-shop-70209-from-knit-to-crochet

Lot of faux fur (1 pt)
Lots and lots of random faux fur, some larger pieces, lots of smaller scrap pieces.

Fleece scraps (1 pt)
2 gallon sized ziplock bags worth (there's probably another one somewhere around here, haha) of fleece (fabric) scraps, mostly very small pieces, would be great to use for stuffing.

Needlepoint Lot (2 pts)
Includes...
Kid's Number Sampler embroidery pattern.  New, unopened. -http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC09730.jpg
"Gone Fishing" X-Stitch kit, opened/no longer in original packaging, but everything is included - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC09731.jpg
FQ+ sized pieces of crossstitch/aida cloth -http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC09728.jpg
Friends Embroidery Sampler. Has been opened but appears to have everything still included -
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC08879.jpg
2 Envelopes of candlewicking patterns, 1 opened (but the patterns don't even looked like they were unfolded), the other is still sealed - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC08882.jpg
And last but not least, 2 wooden hoops (1- 8in, 1-5in)

Sewing Patterns (4 patterns for 1 pt)
Claim as Simplicity 4758 (Size A, cut) or Simplicity 5961 (One Size, Apron D has been cut out but all pieces are included)

Claim as Simplicity 4116 (Size H5, uncut) or Vogue V8352 (Size AA, uncut)

Claim as Simplicity Built By Wendy 3964 (Size D5, uncut) or Simplicity 5105 (Size AA, 1 piece is cut... though I'm not sure why, haha)

Claim as Simplicity 4119 (Size H5, cut) or Simplicity 8523 (Size Z, uncut)

Sheer Star Fabric (1 pt)
Over 6.5 yds of (58in wide) sheer fabric with cute green and yellow stars on it (has a few stain spots, pictured below... one looks like it might be rust and the other looks like ink but it's right above the selvage).  (pictures- 1. fabric, 2. close up of star, 3. rust-looking stains, 4. ink-looking stain)

Wishlist
- Sewing, Embroidery, Crochet or Knitting supplies
- Crochet or Knitting Books/Magazines/Patterns (as well as sewing patterns)
- Yarn! (I love bulky & cotton yarn and I can always use food colored acrylic yarn)
- Fabric!
- Stuff for my kiddo (4yrs old, boy)
- Art (Crafty related, birds/trees/seasons, videogame/movie related)
- Art/Decor for BabyZ's nursery (pinks & greens w/ brown accents and white furniture... pink elephants and polka dot bedding)
- Really anything (tshirt/tote/fabric/etc) sewing/crafting related (I sew and crochet/knit mostly)
- Also I am a HUGE Legend Of Zelda nerd, so anything LoZ related...
http://swaphappyamy.blogspot.com/2009/11/wishlisting.html

SENT/RECEIVED

Claims from my shop:
to AsphaltQueen - kitchen themed tea towel - 1 pt
to sheepBlue - Elephant coin pouch and 3 canvases -1 pt

to RubyTuesday - Crocheted dish/washcloths! (2&4) & Knitting Needles - 1 pt
to lapoli - apple and pear bib - 1pt
to lapoli - day of the week towels (x6) - 3 pts

to freestyle - Yoshi!!! - 3 pts
to AsphaltQueen - Baby Kimono (& promo = Gift Knitter book) - 2 pts

Claims I have made:
from jungrrl - Crochet Today July/August 2008 - 1 pt
from jungrrl - Interweave Crochet Summer 2008 - 1 pt
from rangerbeth - Set of 3 snack/sandwich bags - 1 pt
from kitschkween - cotton candy friends flannel 1/2 yard (x2) - 2 pts
from AsphaltQueen - Yarn (Bernat Glacier & Pink Bulky) - 1 pt

from atsuko - Lego soaps (green) - 1 pt
from Mlsocci74 - Tic Tac Toe game pad (x2) - 1 pt
from Eliea - Knit elephant - 2 pts

Current: 0
Pending: 2
TOTAL: 2
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010 04:34:30 PM by Zelda.Suicide » THIS ROCKS   Logged

LeapFeetFirst

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2010 12:42:19 PM »

Untouchable Face's Shop

OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!

All of my items are crafted in a cat friendly, smoke free home.
If you need more information about any of my items, please let me know!
I can wind any of my yarns into a center-pull ball before sending.

3 Point Items

LimeAid-Handspun yarn from roving I dyed with acid dyes. Superwash merino. Singles. 158 yards. It's hard to tell in the photo, but this yarn is neon green. Perfect for a bold project Grin

2 Point Items

Grape Ape-Handspun yarn from wool in my stash. Singles. 92 yards. Perfect for a smaller project!

Zebra Tin-Standard Altoid tin covered in polymer clay and sealed for protection.

1 Point Items
Polymer Clay Magnets- Part 1 You get all four magnets for one point.

Polymer Clay Magnets- Part 2 You get all four magnets for one point.

Polymer Clay Buttons. machine washable! Circle buttons are a little bigger than a US quarter.
1 point for each set. Claim as:

Square Swirl ( these buttons are 1.5 inches long and 3/4 inch tall)

Snowflake

Ribbons

Hearts

Copper

Custom Polymer Clay Buttons 1 point for four buttons. Just let me know what colors and styles you would like and I will whip some up for you!

Blue Waves Ornament- 2 inches square.

0.5 Point Items

Polymer Clay Magnets- Part 3- 3/4 of an inch diameter. You get all 3 for 0.5 point

Recycled Cotton Yarn Hand dyed. 196 yards. Recycled from a sweater. There are some tiny spots that didn't get dyed completely.

Faux Ceramic Pendants- 2.5 to 3 inches long, 1/4 inch thick. 0.5 point each. Please claim by (L-R): Blue, Orange, Purple, Green

Supplies

1 Point Items

Vespa Stamp Brand new stamp!

Acrylic Texture Stamps Brand new- still in packaging! Both for one point.

Vintage Notions- you get both the vintage buttons and the vintage lace hem facing/seam binding. The detachable buttons are so cool- I just don't have a use for them and I though they should go to a good home :-)

Craft Button Set This set includes chipboard buttons, wood thread and thimble buttons, and plastic sunflower and ladybug buttons.

4X6 Picture Frame Brand new picture frame.

Fabric 2- 1 yard of Home Decor Fabric

0.5 Point Items

Chipboard Book 5 pages. Perfect for scrapbooking and altered arts!

Checkbook Cover Brand New!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims made from me -  
To oneredboot-Teal Tango Handspun yarn from Punta wool dyed by freestyle (2)
To calluna: Technicolor Dreams (2)

To oneredboot: Shiner (2)
To oneredboot: Variegated Sea (2)

Claims I have made -  
From oneredboot- light scarf (olive) (1)
From Lo{ve} - Sock yarn- grey/white (1)
From loves2experiment - CANDY PEBBLES ZIPPERED POUCH  (1)
From Nesse - Pumpkin Pie Cruch X2 (2) Witching Hour X1 (1)

Pending:0
Current:4 

TOTAL:4
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010 10:42:50 AM by UntouchableFace » THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2010 01:08:10 PM »

OPEN!

Brief bio:  I am a Michigan (USA) native and can't imagine living anywhere else!  No smoking goes on in my house, but I have my little jack russell, Haily.  I try my best to keep Haily hair off things, but I'm usually a carrier, so if one or two slip through, my apologies!  

A2K's Shop
A2K!!! - It's official!!!!

Valentine's Day fabric basket (1)

Measures 6X6X8 -- Perfect for a collection of stuffed hearts or Valentine's day goodies!

Custom Fabric Baskets (1) for baskets up to 10X10X10 (2) for baskets larger than 10X10X10

I will craft a fabric basket for you!   Choose a fabric and PM me with your preferred dimensions:

Custom crochet hook or dp needle roll (This one is mine!)  (1 pt)

I have enough fabric to make one more in this print.  I have a great stash though.  Help me bust it and get one of these!

STASH FABRICS - not claimable, but I will make needle roll or bag for you! These are clickable pics!

Valentine's Day Inspired potholders (1)

Flawed but cute!  Since I am still learning, these are far from perfect, but they are quilted with insulating batting!  Cook up some love for your special someone on V-day! Claim both for 1 point!

Afghan stitch dishclothes (1)

These dishclothes will stand up to heavy cleaning jobs.  Claim as yellow, blue tweed, or multi.  

Silly Monkey-face coin purse (1)

Monkey face is made of felt, then stitched to a small cotton canvas change purse.  A vintage toggle button serves as a zipper pull!

Wristwatch pincushions! (1pt)

Order your preferred color combo and I will knit to order! Velcro closure, cardboard wrist-protector behind watchface.  Very stretchy to fit thick or thin wrists!  If there's a particular color combo you'd like, let me know!

Dolphin stained glass suncatcher (1 pt)
Handmade by a friend.  I have enjoyed this over the years, but SonjaBoo has sent me a replacement.  I hope someone else will get some joy from this lovely gem!

Felted acorn purses (3) [/b]
Temporarily out of stock!  Cheesy

Claim as Green and tan acorn  Brown and acorn colored acorn!  These pouches are about six inches tall.  I used 9 inch balloons to shape them after knitting and felting.  The caps slide up the purse handle.  Unlined.  

Coiled rope trivet!  (.5 pt)
[/u]
[/b]

"Fishermen" stationary - 12 cards and envelopes (1)

Handstamped.  Perfect for the fisherman on your Christmas list!

Blue felted bag (1) [/u] - unlined, "drawstring" handle

Hematite necklaces (.25) each

I brought these back from Alaska, but they are probably from China!  Cheesy  Great beads!  I did keep a couple of these for myself!  Order left to right:  heart, circle, round bead, stones, moose

Striped felted bag (.25)
- snap closure, static handle

Apartment bowl (.25)

The autumn bowl is pieced from a place mat.

Supplies:

Hook rug kit (1 pt)

Trinket boxes  .25 each
[/u]

order Monkey (2 available), fox, mouse, frog and friend(2 available) bunny, or horse and mule

sent
received

Claims from me:
A2K to Ruby Tuesday - needle roll (1)
A2K to Ruby Tuesday - hook roll (1)
A2K to Ruby Tuesday - tea wallet (1)
A2K to Rangerbeth- Lavendar, 2 ounces (1 pt)
A2K to Mlsocci74 - Valentine box bag - (1)
A2K to Lo{ve} - Custom fabric basket (1)
Total: 6

Claims made by me:
oneredboot to A2K - chicken placemats (2)
Avesthel to A2K - Matted Print of Fluffy - (1)
Lo{ve} to A2K - custom bleach stenciled shirt (2)
lapoli to A2K - muddy waters (1)
lapoli to A2K - purple rain (2)
Total: 8

Started with: 4
Current:2
Pending:
TOTAL:2

Please give me feedback on my shop!  If my prices need adjusting, let me know - or make me an offer!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010 04:00:04 PM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Jessica Alba Inspired Makeup Tutorial
Red Lipstick Is An Ageless Beauty Wonder
Have We Been Washing Our Faces Wrong?
The Best Products for Contouring and Highlighting
How to Recycle Your Electric Toothbrush as a Facial Exfoliator
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...