A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 301,498
Currently Running With Scissors:
403 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: IYP 15 - The Winter Waltz Gallery  (Read 17392 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ckchan
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2010 10:39:35 AM »

Yay!

I am so glad that you like everything! And that the shirts fit (shirts always stress me out in swaps because I never know if they are too big or too small)...
And I see that Ella decided to break out her wings
Wink

She wanted to make sure she looked her best when she met the other poppets Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. "

I'm a roller derby girl! 

Wists: http://www.wists.com/ckchan
My New Blog!!: http://bobango.blogspot.com
freestyle
aka ModernSpin

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2010 10:30:11 AM »

I LOVE the vino ATCs- they are so gorgeous!! And the koi shirt is amazing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nesse
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2010 03:39:36 PM »

lovely ATCs!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

greenfaerie
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2010 06:52:31 PM »

I love love love the moon face jewelry!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Big collection of Kenmore presser feet to swap/trade/sell!!  Ruffler foot, etc.  Please PM for details!
Wist!
cjclark
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.

Inside a dog it's too dark to read.

« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2010 08:05:59 PM »

Everything looks really good so far. LOVE the ATCs... I am so not good at making those but I always love the way they look. And Hello Potter... that made me crack up. Love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Woohoo! Baby Clark is on the way. Due October 24th.
freestyle
aka ModernSpin

« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2010 05:59:26 PM »

Ok everyone, prepare yourselves for a visual presentation of the AMAZING goodies I got from the FABULOUS sheepBlue!!!

I came home to not 1 but 2 flat rate boxes PACKED with awesome sauce!! After opening the boxes it was like Christmas!!

I'd asked for a papercrafting kit and I got a papercrafting bonanza!! Look at all the papers, some of them handmade!!!

A ton of amazing stamps, many of them handmade! I cannot wait to try these out- I picked up an ink pad at the store today just to play with them!

An entire bag of glitters, adorable crocheted clutch (love!!) using handspun from our crafster friend Nesse (double love!!), and a USB with fun pics! (Ignore the brown stick for now- it will come into play later.)

A photo album with ATCs, inchies, and templates for both!!

In addition to the papercrafting kit (which I haven't completely finished showing off yet), sheepBlue also crafted me some amazing artwork. Like this charcoal drawing with me and my husbands initials. It's so pretty- I have to find a good spot in my house for it.

I love these inchies soooo much- I want to put them in our kitchen. They say "He was my cream and I was his coffee"  Cheesy  She also sent me a really cool Egyptian artwork piece. And in the top right corner, her first amiguri!!! I have named him Mr. Wimpleton, and he is very happy sitting in my craft room with his crocheted cup of coffee.  Grin

And the final piece of artwork, and the favorite of us both, the coffee fairy!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  This shall be placed next to my bed as inspiration to get moving in the morning.  Grin

More stuff!! Stenciled T-shirts! Penguins which are my favorite animal:

And a Mythbusters tee!! It says "Mythtern" on the back (my ideal job), though I can't show you because Milo refuses to get up.  Cheesy

Books!! I can't wait to read these!! And the coolest how-to ever made! An accordion-book with some of sheepBlue's favorite papercrafting tips! And fancy scissors, charcoals, molds... I told you there was more papercrafting kit goodness to come!

And more!! Another pic of the accordion-book because it is just so freaking awesome. And a woodburning tool (woohoo!!) and more goodies!!

HOME fairies!!! These are going above the fireplace mantle, I love them sooo much.

And finally, more papercrafting awesomeness, a jar of whimsie (eee!!), a fab pendant, and a Singing Bowl. It's made of metal and comes from Nepal. It makes the most beautiful tones when gently struck with the stick. I love it and plan to make it a centerpiece in my living room.

Not pictured is the 2 page, front and back, handwritten note that accompanied the package, and the many little notes throughout the package that gave me insight as to how she felt about the pieces. Thank you soooo much sheepBlue. It has been so much fun getting to know you, and I feel like I've made a terrific friend!! You're work is amazing, and I can't wait to get started with papercrafting. You absolutely, positively, ROCK!!!  Cheesy
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010 06:04:35 PM by freestyle » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2010 06:09:23 PM »

It was super easy and fun to craft for you!  Cheesy We'll definitely have to do this again sometime. I'm thinking papercrafting fun in the midwest this summer?  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

freestyle
aka ModernSpin

« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2010 06:14:20 PM »

Count me in!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AlwaysInspired

Craft Swap Super Hero

« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2010 10:11:48 PM »

I am in love with the coffee fairy! Great work!
Wonderful bits of paper goodness too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

greenfaerie
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2010 10:44:10 PM »

What a great swap package.  And your little Milo is adorable!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Big collection of Kenmore presser feet to swap/trade/sell!!  Ruffler foot, etc.  Please PM for details!
Wist!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decorative Bulletin Board
Rain, rain, you don't have to go away...
Tute Tuesday: Latch Hooked Rag Rug

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...