A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 302,073
Currently Running With Scissors:
700 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 48
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WoW(World of Warcraft) Swap (Sign ups CLOSED & Send outs 3/13)  (Read 37616 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

radiochu
a freakin' sheep

evil bunny of green doom

View Profile
« Reply #440 on: March 11, 2010 11:58:59 AM »

Haha, I used Wowhead so much for this swap.  Their search feature is amazing and they have the same icons for items that Blizz uses, so I definitely stole a lot of images from them. >.>
OH yes - and 3D preview!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want for nothing these things.
Hedgewitch
Mother Oak

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity

View Profile WWW
« Reply #441 on: March 11, 2010 06:05:37 PM »

I got really bored last night sitting around with nothing to work on.  I ratted through my supplies and just couldn't make up my mind what I wanted to do...

so I dyed my hair green.

It wasn't until after I dried it that my son pointed out that my undead Lock and I now have the same hair color.

Meh.  Didn't plan that.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spotnik
Where did I put my pliers this time???

It's my cheese!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #442 on: March 11, 2010 07:27:26 PM »

Nearly done - just waiting for some glue to dry.  I plan to send tomorrow!!  I have had SO much fun crafting for this swap.  Really, I normally enjoy swaps, but this one brought me such joy!  AND!  My awesome swap partner transferred to my server!  Yay!!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

curiousfae

meccaleccahi- meccahineyho!

« Reply #443 on: March 11, 2010 07:30:40 PM »

I got really bored last night sitting around with nothing to work on.  I ratted through my supplies and just couldn't make up my mind what I wanted to do...

so I dyed my hair green.
It wasn't until after I dried it that my son pointed out that my undead Lock and I now have the same hair color.

Meh.  Didn't plan that.

OMG! Green?! I leave you alone for a week and look what happens!!!! So......pics?Huh? Maybe a side-by-side pic of you and Spooky?!

On a swap note, everything is made. Just some last minute touch ups and it will be ready to post! Prob will post on Sat because tomorrow is payday and I plan to do some goodie shopping at lunch! Swap anxiety has already begun!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Hedgewitch
Mother Oak

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity

View Profile WWW
« Reply #444 on: March 11, 2010 08:33:35 PM »

hehehe, yeah, well you know better than to leave me to my own devices.  I will post a pic soon, promise.  I gotta do a few touch ups and get my hair trimmed this weekend, so as soon as I get it trimmed up I'll show you the end product of my boredom.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #445 on: March 12, 2010 01:03:19 AM »

so I dyed my hair green.

Meh.  Didn't plan that.

So jealous! I've always wanted green hair, having black hair always isn't fun. I just might go out and bleach it this weekend. Another good idea from craftster, hooray.
Sorry about the poor grammar, I have a horrible kink in my neck and haven't been able to sleep at all for like 2 days. So, I took advil PM's and forgot while I was surfing craftster, Crafting will have to wait till I feel better. Cheesy Although I'm feeling pretty good right about now. Tongue

Hate Sundays, no post/packages on Sunday. Hurry packages... momma needs her crafty fix. Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FaeDaeBelle
"If this is about my soul-TAKE IT- I don't want it without you"

"One of the advantages of being disorganized is th

View Profile WWW
« Reply #446 on: March 12, 2010 11:18:14 AM »

I planned on taking the package by the post office today... Until school called me to come get my daughter. EVERYONE has the flu but me now. This has seriously been the worst last few weeks... But none the less I got my crafting done. If I hadn't been in a swap then this month would have been nothing short of un-eventful LOL! I havn't even gotten ANY wow time in in a long while I'm about to go crazy LOL...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
achgfd
« Reply #447 on: March 12, 2010 11:23:20 AM »

I planned on taking the package by the post office today... Until school called me to come get my daughter. EVERYONE has the flu but me now. This has seriously been the worst last few weeks... But none the less I got my crafting done. If I hadn't been in a swap then this month would have been nothing short of un-eventful LOL! I havn't even gotten ANY wow time in in a long while I'm about to go crazy LOL...

T_T well I hope things get better. I shipped out Today! YAYAYAYAYAY. I'm too excited. I kept throwing things in and my husbands like, "You've done enough. Seriously send it already!"... so I did. Sad I think he was just jealous that we didn't get to keep the stuff.
I hope you feel better!
O I also sent some extra stuff for the Kiddos.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

radiochu
a freakin' sheep

evil bunny of green doom

View Profile
« Reply #448 on: March 12, 2010 01:11:47 PM »

I just sent out my package... I've been nervous the whole time, but apparently now that it's out of my hands, there is a whole 'nother level of nervous I can be Tongue I'm excited though!

last night after I finished I went and did some battlegrounds, lol. I discovered I still suck at them terribly. I queued up for the RDF twice, but chickened out both times. neither of these things will help me get gear, haha...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want for nothing these things.
spotnik
Where did I put my pliers this time???

It's my cheese!

« Reply #449 on: March 12, 2010 02:00:02 PM »

Sent!  Yay!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Red Carpet Raves: J Lo, Jessica Alba and Rita Ora Make Statements
First Lady Fashion Choices Means Big Bucks For Designers
Testing Out the Skineez Skincarewear
Learn How to Wash Every Type of Fabric
Best Dressed Stars: Selena Gomez, Julianne Hough and Jessica Alba
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Lamp Transformation
Book Review: Handmade for Baby
Tute Tuesday: Warm Those Piggies!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...