A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 299,174
Currently Running With Scissors:
442 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 48
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WoW(World of Warcraft) Swap (Sign ups CLOSED & Send outs 3/13)  (Read 35914 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

radiochu
a freakin' sheep

evil bunny of green doom

View Profile
« Reply #430 on: March 09, 2010 12:53:50 AM »

I am not frightened by wrinkles, smudges, smears, or a variety of pet hair embedded in things, lol.  Don't feel like you gotta be perfect!  I'll love it no matter what you send!

**EDIT**  Does anyone know why I'm not getting notifications of new posts anymore?  I checked my settings and it still says I'm signed up for them but I am having to manually check the site for posts and there's a bunch of them I didn't know about!

Grrrr...

probably related to the server move. there's a lot of kinks lately, but they're working them all out! not convenient for a swap, but better than no Craftster at all, lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want for nothing these things.
achgfd
« Reply #431 on: March 09, 2010 10:18:57 PM »

Horray! I believe I am ready for send out. I made a final project, but I think it is too big and fragile to ship. Sad I'm worried it won't make it not smashed to pieces.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Thenutmeg2000

If sense were common, Everybody would have some..

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #432 on: March 09, 2010 11:09:38 PM »

So far I am in love with my large item I have crafted. Seriously. It is also the first time I have made a real item out of this particular craft..hope that has ya all confussed. I know what I sorta am doing for the rest but it is just making it come to fruition.

On a WoW related note, I have been having crap internet connections for the past year and finally got my man to get the cable company out to look at our horrible lines.Last time they came out to fix any of the lines was in 1980..Can we say "degraded signal". Wow. Well after said fixing and adding several more outlets, it was still sucking. But hey, On-demand is now working. So, tonight, I get this eureka idea that maybe my old junky router is just that, old. So, I did a straight shot from the modem to the computer and I can not tell ya'll what a magic moment that was. I know have no lag in game. I have almost thrown the computer off the desk for that stupid "disconnected from server"buisness. And then, just like that, I fixed it..who knew.. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Serenthia
« Reply #433 on: March 10, 2010 04:12:15 AM »

I am not frightened by wrinkles, smudges, smears, or a variety of pet hair embedded in things, lol.  Don't feel like you gotta be perfect!  I'll love it no matter what you send!

I agree! I like quirks in items, it means its lovingly crafted rather than something mindlessly punched out by a machine in a factory Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spotnik
Where did I put my pliers this time???

It's my cheese!

« Reply #434 on: March 10, 2010 07:39:40 AM »

Allllllmost ready to send.  Just a bit of finishing to do on my last item.

Hubby upgraded the computers yesterday...can I just say, AMAZING!!!!!  New motherboards, new RAM (and lots of it!), CPU and Windows 7.  (Which blows the socks off of Vista!)  We already had great video cards (which were upgraded just a few months ago) and new power supplies.  Now all we need are new hard drives, and it will be like having new computers.   Grin Grin Grin

Helps to have a very geeky husband. 

Seriously, the graphics with these upgrades are incredible.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Annchen
Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

« Reply #435 on: March 10, 2010 10:06:56 AM »

I've activated my acount and done some in game snooping to make an item juuust right. I could have asked my fianc to check, but where's the fun in that? I hope to be able to send on time, but it'll be a bit tight. My fianc got a new job after being unemployed for a while so he has been busy with that and I don't trust my skills enough to try to assemble his craft... But he's said he'll make it. I've got some crafting left to do still, but I am making progress. 2 more small and boring things to do, one larger funnier one and then it's all assembling and decorating. But first... Dinner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cookimistress

I live in my head too much

View Profile WWW
« Reply #436 on: March 10, 2010 10:36:33 AM »

I'm all finished and shipping this afternoon!

However, after placing everything just so in the box and spending an entire roll of tape [what can I say - I'm cautious!], I think it's all for nothing! LOL I just checked usps.com to get an estimate for shipping costs and it seems it would be cheaper for me to try and stuff everything into a flat-rate international box! Only problem is that they don't allow tracking on SOME flat rate boxes.

Anywho, I'll be off to the post office in a couple hours so we'll soon see Smiley

ps - swap anxiety at the max! worried I didn't do enough! my items SEEM simple I think, but they weren't simple to make lol so hopefully my partner doesn't get disappointed :\
THIS ROCKS   Logged

radiochu
a freakin' sheep

evil bunny of green doom

View Profile
« Reply #437 on: March 10, 2010 01:14:47 PM »

I've activated my acount and done some in game snooping to make an item juuust right.
hehe, glad to see I'm not the only one being meticulous about things - I started an alt and leveled it up high enough to check a particular spell Tongue I'm so pleased with the end result though! my last two items are both 75% finished - one more good crafting push and I'm good to go!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want for nothing these things.
cookimistress

I live in my head too much

View Profile WWW
« Reply #438 on: March 10, 2010 02:08:17 PM »

I sent! Yay! They wouldn't let me do DC or Tracking or anything because it was international shipping - only if I was to pay for the like $30-something delivery and sorry, I love my partner, but that's a lot of dough haha. So I'm PMing my partner and the swap organizer with a scanned photo of my receipt from the post office.

I'm excited! No idea how long it will take to get to Sweden, but my family in England usually gets my packages within 10 days or so.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CrazyCristyC

http://tossedcookies.wordpress.com/

View Profile WWW
« Reply #439 on: March 11, 2010 07:30:53 AM »

I've sent as well!  My partner should be receiving by the end of this week, hopefully.  (And zigg13pra, I have pictures I can post if needed.)

I've activated my acount and done some in game snooping to make an item juuust right.
hehe, glad to see I'm not the only one being meticulous about things - I started an alt and leveled it up high enough to check a particular spell Tongue I'm so pleased with the end result though! my last two items are both 75% finished - one more good crafting push and I'm good to go!

Haha, I used Wowhead so much for this swap.  Their search feature is amazing and they have the same icons for items that Blizz uses, so I definitely stole a lot of images from them. >.>
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 48 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make an Asian Shrimp and Fruit Salad
How to Cook With Bean Sprouts
How to Cook and Brown Coconut
How to Make Thai Chicken With Rice Noodles
How to Cook Chinese Noodles With Steak
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...