A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,195
Currently Running With Scissors:
626 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 48
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WoW(World of Warcraft) Swap (Sign ups CLOSED & Send outs 3/13)  (Read 33079 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

CrazyCristyC

http://tossedcookies.wordpress.com/

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2010 11:56:15 PM »

O I don't remember if there was a question of it on the form but.

You're favorite piece of Gear?

I would have to say that I loved the Mace of Unrequited Love. http://www.wowhead.com/?item=37169. Healing mace dropped off the final boss in Nexus. It gets bonus points for the name and being all glowy.

Oh!  I know mine!  (I just got it a few weeks ago too, so I'm extra happy...)  The T10 shaman shoulders, Frost Witch Spaulders for Resto, are sexyyyyy.  And they proc shovelhorn animations, which is just sweet.  i <3 my troll shaman

PS - Anyone else on Madoran?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

achgfd
« Reply #81 on: February 01, 2010 12:15:45 AM »

O I don't remember if there was a question of it on the form but.

You're favorite piece of Gear?

I would have to say that I loved the Mace of Unrequited Love. http://www.wowhead.com/?item=37169. Healing mace dropped off the final boss in Nexus. It gets bonus points for the name and being all glowy.

Oh!  I know mine!  (I just got it a few weeks ago too, so I'm extra happy...)  The T10 shaman shoulders, Frost Witch Spaulders for Resto, are sexyyyyy.  And they proc shovelhorn animations, which is just sweet.  i <3 my troll shaman

PS - Anyone else on Madoran?

OOO My husband LOVES those! He was so excited. Seriously I think every class gets awesome looking gear EXCEPT paladin.... that is unless you like being a power ranger
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spotnik
Where did I put my pliers this time???

It's my cheese!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2010 12:33:15 AM »

Holy...um...cow!!!!

That rocks!  (Although my tauren is prettier.  LOL!)

Fave gear?  I'll have to think on that one.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010 12:33:52 AM by spotnik » THIS ROCKS   Logged

LovieDovieAnn
« Reply #83 on: February 01, 2010 06:06:13 AM »

My favorite piece hands down is unfortunately one I can't get on my dwarf hunter. It sucks because it's perfect for her!  Cry

Widebarrel Flintlock

*swoon*

Alas, one gun isn't enough to turn me to the dark side. >.>

Here are my ladies, btw.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2010 06:16:21 AM by LovieDovieAnn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

deb7845
« Reply #84 on: February 01, 2010 06:07:48 AM »

thanks for posting! i love WOW too Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hedgewitch
Mother Oak

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: February 01, 2010 06:09:24 AM »

So how many of you were WoW widows before you were WoW players?  I was the one that got my hubby into it, but so many I know got into it just so they had a way to reconnect with their significant others, lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LovieDovieAnn
« Reply #86 on: February 01, 2010 06:17:32 AM »

So how many of you were WoW widows before you were WoW players?  I was the one that got my hubby into it, but so many I know got into it just so they had a way to reconnect with their significant others, lol.

That's me! A whole year competing with a damn game. Then I got on and can totally pwn him in pvp now. I'm not sure how he feels about this. haha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Skrabadoo
« Reply #87 on: February 01, 2010 06:19:04 AM »

Any Canadians joining this swap?  It's so expensive to ship to the US from here and then there are the pesky customs...

I'm a total WoW widow, I have a lvl 80 Blood Elf Shadow Priest.

I made some WoW onsies when my little one was born

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Serenthia
« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2010 07:13:15 AM »

I think Blizz are getting a bit lazy with the gear, especially T9, just change the colours! What a bore!
I dunno if you can call it "gear" but, I collect dresses (robes Tongue) on one of my toons, I have a bankful... All different ones, theyre mostly greens, but my favourite is Mooncloth Robe Smiley http://www.wowhead.com/?item=18486#screenshots:id=4751

Wow joke of the day: You know you've played WoW too much when you run with your forehead pushed up against the elevator door in the parking garage trying to be the first one out.

Lol Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tygermane
Addicted to crafting

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #89 on: February 01, 2010 08:40:12 AM »

I think Blizz are getting a bit lazy with the gear, especially T9, just change the colours! What a bore!
I dunno if you can call it "gear" but, I collect dresses (robes Tongue) on one of my toons, I have a bankful... All different ones, theyre mostly greens, but my favourite is Mooncloth Robe Smiley http://www.wowhead.com/?item=18486#screenshots:id=4751

Wow joke of the day: You know you've played WoW too much when you run with your forehead pushed up against the elevator door in the parking garage trying to be the first one out.

Lol Cheesy

I love the Mooncloth robe.  It's my favorite to.  I like to wear it with my Crown of Malorne. Smiley  I think those are my 2 fav peices of gear.  I love my druid and I love being boomkin.  Sometimes I miss seeing what my druid REALLY looks like though. lol.  The BF says I'm overpowered 'cause I can agro like 10 mobs, then AOE them with Starfall and Hurricane.  Hey, druids are the Class Eliminator. lol

If you haven't seen it you have to watch this video, my BFF showed it tome, and it's the funniest thing I've ever seen!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kfr3602ANI
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 48 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Holiday Looks to Make the Season Bright
Lili Göksenin Models Jeans of the Week
Mixing and Matching Vintage Items
Jessica Hart Poses in Bikinis After Her Fake VS Firing!
Dress Like 50 Shades of Grey in Lingerie Line
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...