A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,194
Currently Running With Scissors:
599 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 48
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WoW(World of Warcraft) Swap (Sign ups CLOSED & Send outs 3/13)  (Read 33071 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Myyrh
« Reply #90 on: February 01, 2010 09:27:25 AM »

Gosh, I'm so excited for this swap. I can't play as much as I really want to, my roommate has it on his computer but it freezes if you try to do a heroic or any kind of dungeon...hard to not be kicked if you're the healer >.< And I don't have WoW to download on my laptop.

I play Alliance as well, and on Tanaris...I have a Draenai Priest and a NE Hunter. I had to have my hunter for outletting my DPS anger, plus so I could have a devilsaur pet Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My whipped ice dairy drink brings the attention of many males to my place of residence and/ or employment, and they declare that its quality far surpasses that of yours. Absolutely, it far surpasses yours. I could convey to you the recipe, but i would have to demand compensation.
zombiekilla

I don't mean to impose, but I am the Ocean.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #91 on: February 01, 2010 09:36:48 AM »

I have the Nesingwary 4000, which isnt the best gun but its pretty badass.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tygermane
Addicted to crafting

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #92 on: February 01, 2010 09:57:39 AM »

Is anyone on Draenor?  I have a NE druid there, along with 9 other toons Smiley  But that's my main
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CrazyCristyC

http://tossedcookies.wordpress.com/

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: February 01, 2010 10:51:39 AM »

I love my druid and I love being boomkin.  Sometimes I miss seeing what my druid REALLY looks like though. lol.  The BF says I'm overpowered 'cause I can agro like 10 mobs, then AOE them with Starfall and Hurricane.  Hey, druids are the Class Eliminator. lol

If you haven't seen it you have to watch this video, my BFF showed it tome, and it's the funniest thing I've ever seen!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kfr3602ANI

I love my druid too!! (even though he just hit 35 last night...  I'm already considering another so I can play all 4(ish) specs >.<  And yeah, especially when you're leveling up and your gear keeps changing... I have no idea what my druid looks like as a tauren ^.^
The bf's been playing WoW for years (and his main is a druid) so I'll have to show him that video! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

radiochu
a freakin' sheep

evil bunny of green doom

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 01, 2010 02:02:50 PM »

Is anyone on Draenor?  I have a NE druid there, along with 9 other toons Smiley  But that's my main
I think I might have a couple toons there, but probably all horde side. Well, no, I think I have a human priest there. But my main server is Azgalor, so I usually only play on Draenor if I'm bored or my server's down.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want for nothing these things.
achgfd
« Reply #95 on: February 01, 2010 03:20:41 PM »

So how many of you were WoW widows before you were WoW players?  I was the one that got my hubby into it, but so many I know got into it just so they had a way to reconnect with their significant others, lol.

My husband and I actually met 7 years ago through a related medium. It was a Final Fantasy 7 website designed much like D&D. He helped me make a character and lvl up. Then after that site died we started playing Ragnarok Online together.
Then he decided that was boring and started playing wow, but my computer couldn't run it. So I don't know how to answer that question. Yes he did start wow before me, but I discovered it on my own? :S

As for wow jokes. There's an application on the iphone for wow jokes and some of them are pretty hilarious.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hedgewitch
Mother Oak

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: February 01, 2010 03:21:57 PM »

That's awesome, I met my husband of 18 years at an AD&D game!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hedgewitch
Mother Oak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: February 01, 2010 03:37:31 PM »

I have begun my customary pre-swap stalking, just to get an idea of what sorts of goodies y'all are into, and I noticed a lot of you don't have wists.  If you don't already have a wists, you really should.  It takes a lot of the guesswork out of trying to craft for people!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LovieDovieAnn
« Reply #98 on: February 01, 2010 03:40:27 PM »

I don't even know what wists are. XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hedgewitch
Mother Oak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: February 01, 2010 03:45:40 PM »

It's an online wish list, you can save items you see on the web to the list to show others what you want!  www.wists.com It's free to set it up and it's great for swappers, or wives with husbands that complain that they never know what to get them, lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 48 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Belgian Buttermilk Waffle Recipe
How to Make Baby Leek and Mushroom Quiche for Easter Brunch
How to Make Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches
How to Make Bacon and Egg Brunch Cups
How to Make Ohio Buckeyes
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...