A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 296,760
Currently Running With Scissors:
494 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 48
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WoW(World of Warcraft) Swap (Sign ups CLOSED & Send outs 3/13)  (Read 32579 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Serenthia
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2010 08:11:52 PM »

OMG! YES! FINANALLY!!!! (Sorry for the caps, but I'm a 100% wow addict) Cheesy I'm so totally in, I was waiting for this swap for a while, since I'd seen the last wow swap, though I think that was a fair while ago..
I reckon I'll have to think about my questionare though, need to put my complete EPICNESS in there! (Not to boast of course..) Tongue Muahaha

Lol I always leave the random dungeon if its Occulus.. ew ew ew. Not even the crappy bag at the end could keep me in there!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zombiekilla

I don't mean to impose, but I am the Ocean.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2010 08:22:52 PM »

OMG! YES! FINANALLY!!!! (Sorry for the caps, but I'm a 100% wow addict) Cheesy I'm so totally in, I was waiting for this swap for a while, since I'd seen the last wow swap, though I think that was a fair while ago..
I reckon I'll have to think about my questionare though, need to put my complete EPICNESS in there! (Not to boast of course..) Tongue Muahaha

Lol I always leave the random dungeon if its Occulus.. ew ew ew. Not even the crappy bag at the end could keep me in there!
ugg I too hate Occulus! I need to do more runs, my gear sucks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aliceownsj00
werd homie.

Life's grand, aint it?

« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2010 08:26:45 PM »

Eh they nerfed that place so much it's sad. The constant mounting and flying two feet to a different platform is annoying though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

achgfd
« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2010 08:42:18 PM »

Its so easy to get gear now as a lvl 80. They really improved the system so that people coming back can quickly get epic lvl gear. But Elitists aren't too happy about this.
For every boss in a lvl 80 heroic you get a triumph badge, which you can turn in for teir gear! So if you don't raid, you can just do every heroic! I think you can get tier 9 shoulders in about... 8 heroics.
And Occulus is nerfed now that, your Dragons health is directly determined by how upgraded your gear is. So if you just put the best lvl gear on, without paying attention to spec, it gets pretty easy.

Edit: Oh also... since the Heroics are so old the majority of people have them memorized so they go really fast. I did occulus last week on my weak Horde server and it took like 25 min.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010 08:43:30 PM by achgfd » THIS ROCKS   Logged

aliceownsj00
werd homie.

Life's grand, aint it?

« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2010 08:47:04 PM »

Its so easy to get gear now as a lvl 80. They really improved the system so that people coming back can quickly get epic lvl gear. But Elitists aren't too happy about this.
For every boss in a lvl 80 heroic you get a triumph badge, which you can turn in for teir gear! So if you don't raid, you can just do every heroic! I think you can get tier 9 shoulders in about... 8 heroics.
And Occulus is nerfed now that, your Dragons health is directly determined by how upgraded your gear is. So if you just put the best lvl gear on, without paying attention to spec, it gets pretty easy.

Edit: Oh also... since the Heroics are so old the majority of people have them memorized so they go really fast. I did occulus last week on my weak Horde server and it took like 25 min.

Yeah I think last time I did it, it took about the same time. The main thing though is that you can get geared really well and get into ICC and TOGR faster... Took about a week to bring my WoWheros score from 1850 to 2581 Cheesy Heh my first night back I got Enlightenment haha it was pretty awesome Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

juliminustheE
« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2010 09:08:56 PM »

I am soooooo down for this!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
spotnik
Where did I put my pliers this time???

It's my cheese!

« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2010 09:32:28 PM »

Really?  I love Occulus.  It has been one of my faves forever.  I am kind of bummed that they nerfed it, but whatever.  I still have a great time running it.

RE: Old Kingdom - I actually don't mind it, except for that stupid end boss.  Even with the shadow images nerfed, we always lose at least 1 person.  The vampire guy cracks me up.  One of the guys in my guild says that when he holds a character down for that vampiric touch attack, it looks like the NPC is...um...giving a proctological exam.  (Only in cruder language.   Wink )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aliceownsj00
werd homie.

Life's grand, aint it?

« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2010 09:34:26 PM »

Really?  I love Occulus.  It has been one of my faves forever.  I am kind of bummed that they nerfed it, but whatever.  I still have a great time running it.

RE: Old Kingdom - I actually don't mind it, except for that stupid end boss.  Even with the shadow images nerfed, we always lose at least 1 person.  The vampire guy cracks me up.  One of the guys in my guild says that when he holds a character down for that vampiric touch attack, it looks like the NPC is...um...giving a proctological exam.  (Only in cruder language.   Wink )

LoL so do we! So I wonder how many of us have ran together in the LFG thing haha! I'm on Cairne, anyone else?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hedgewitch
Mother Oak

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2010 09:35:01 PM »

I don't really like Occulus all that much, but the bane of my existence is Dire Maul.  God how I hate that place.  I used to run ppl through instances to level up all the time and that place just grates on my nerves!  I'd do VoA, OS, and Naxx all day long if I could, those are a blast!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hedgewitch
Mother Oak

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2010 09:36:38 PM »

LoL so do we! So I wonder how many of us have ran together in the LFG thing haha! I'm on Cairne, anyone else?

I used to be on Thunderhorn before I started running my own private server. Anyone else?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 48 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get a Vivid Image
How to Get a Strong Foreground Image
How to Photograph a Fast Car in Motion
How to Set the White Balance Function Using the Panasonic G1/GH1
How to Set the Timer Function Using the Panasonic G1/GH1
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...