These are a fun and easy project for all the little ones to make in prep for Mother's Day.
For more detailed instructions please check out this link:http://www.newimageco.biz/scripts/silverware.exe/extpage@D:/DFS/ELEVCLIENTS/NEWIMAGE/ELEVATOR.FXP?page=PROJECT70
Here is how to make them:
3/8" Diameter Google Eyes
1" Long Pinbacks with Safety Clasp
112 x 18 Red EZ Felt Sheet
112 x 18 White EZ Felt Sheet
19 x 12 White Soft Felt Sheet
19 x 12 Red Soft Felt Sheet
19 x 12 Pirate Soft Felt Sheet
Flower Pin Template
1) Using yourflower pin template, cut out the various pieces from your felt:
12 x 18 Red EZ Felt
12 x 18 White EZ Felt
9 x 12 Red Soft Felt
9 x 12 White Soft Felt
9 x 12 Pirate Soft Felt
2) Glue Large Flower pieces to Small Flower Pieces.
3) Glue Leaves to the Back of Large Flower Pieces.
4) Glue Google Eyes onto Center of Small Flower Piece.
5) Using your black marker, draw a nose and a mouth.
6) Glue your pin back onto the back of your flower.
7) Let dry.