A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,579
Currently Running With Scissors:
510 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 100 Facts About Me #2  (Read 14738 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sarahj2001
Knitting Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2010 07:30:05 AM »

A serious amount of time went into that last package ( or sarahj2001 is an incredibly fast worker).  I love the blanket (who wouldn't?) and that paper cutting is just beautiful.

haha..yea I have a lot of spare time...LOL....sadly seriously I do  Cheesy 

stringofpearls, I'm glad you liked everything!  The blanket isn't the heaviest but I still use one like that just to keep a little warmer.  Also, I was so excited to see you had a papercutting in your wists since I use to do that all the time and havn't in years.  It was nice to make something like that again...but I was stupid and forgot that if the picture is symmetric, you fold the paper in half so you only have to cut half....but no, I cut the whole thing!! haha...oh well it was fun Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2010 09:40:20 AM »

WOW, I definiely did this ---->  Shocked  when I saw the paper cutout art!  Very nice!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
Shelanie
Moma D

Everything is better with ric-rac.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2010 10:41:12 AM »

How long did the paper cut out take? Do you just draw an image and cut it out with an exacto? I wish I had that kind of patience, it's beautiful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist

Personal swap friendly!
crazyda79
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2010 11:08:07 AM »

WOW that paper cutout is absolutely gorgeous!!  Great packages so far! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
50 projects in 2014 my list on page 54
119/50 swaps
93/50 friends/family
212/50 total
jaders
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2010 11:56:05 AM »

i am in awe of that package!  definitely went above and beyond!!  next swap i want to be your partner sarahJ!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tracethekat
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2010 12:21:37 PM »

Wow...everything is looking great so far!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pupper

If buttons ever become currency, I will be rich

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2010 03:30:18 PM »

A received from Shelanie today.  She got my likes down to a "T". 

An embroidery from my wist.  I never thought I would ever get this!

A crotchet kit so I can learn to crotchet.

A bingo bag from my bingo nights.  "Police Line Do Not Cross" pencil holder and mouse pad from my desk at work (I work at a police troop)

An ashtray and pins.  I love the one with the spoon and fork, it says "Wanna Spoon? I'd rather fork"  Cheesy

Post cards from California, I have always wanted to visit.  I love zombies shoe laces, Mmmm coconut body wash and chocolates

This is absolutely gorgeous!  A peacock quilt!

Thank you very much, Shelanie!  I adore everything and will be putting them to use right away!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BarkingBandits

My Wist: http://www.wists.com/Pupper

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/pupper/

I love swapping craft supplies!
melissa!
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2010 04:22:26 PM »

Gamemom42 totally spoiled me. I am in love with her amazing package. I can't help but put a bunch of pics up because she sent me so much. (Side note, she stuffed the box with like stuffie stuffing, and that was so convenient because I was going to head to the store tomorrow to buy some.) Thank you! Thank you!

The whole haul. Lots of goodies.

I love wood, leaves, trees, and she made these woodburned magnets which have already migrated onto my bulletin board. Cheesy

Hilarious little candycorn pincushion with mustache and googly eyes. It makes me and my sister laugh. Cheesy

Some extras, a Scottish romance novel because we both love Scotland and I never see Scottish books around (except yesterday I found one and bought that kilted novel instantly Cheesy ) Also a shoe cookie cutter because of my massive shoe collection and obsession. And a list/note pad because I'm an obsessive lister.

Little gold fish just because, my dog has already tried to steal it. She thinks shes a cat, and I think I might let her have it. What with her sad hound eyes? lol

My favorites! AHHHHH!!!! I love poppies and this embroidery is amazing and impressive and I'm in awe. I'm already looking for where I shall hang them.
A little detail shot

\
Cupcake container and a little pincushion because I loved the ones earlier in the gallery so much. Cheesy

Amazing abalone shell pendant. One of the prettiest things I've seen. It's shape kinda reminds me of paisley and of leaves which makes it triply swell. Cheesy

Orange wristwarmers, my favorite color is orange. Cheesy Made to go with my magenta/hot pink wool coat. lol

Gorgeous coffee fabric and an amazing accent fabric. Her sewing machine is being wonky just like mine, so she just sent the fabric along, and I love it. As soon as I can fix my tension I will make an apron.

Halloween/shillouette/orange birdhouse, some of my favorite things. Cheesy It's so cute.

Thank you so much! I love it all to pieces! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I hope we're still friends after I taser you." VM

http://www.wists.com/melishka
mrs.benjimadden
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2010 05:41:08 PM »

And mrs.benjimadden - Bob is, truly, a beauty! Both in real life, and in his portrait. Is it a wallhanging, cushion, tote? Either way, very cute! The dreamcatcher is beautiful too!

Oh. he he. i guess I forgot to say. It is a wall hanging as of now.  It is above my window.  I'm thinking I might make it the center piece of a blanket perhaps, if I ever get the time and drive.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you are not vigilant and demanding of your talent everyday, you will slowly become what you hate.

My wist!!
www.wists.com/johkay03
stringofpearls
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2010 09:45:09 PM »

Those poppies are gorgeous!

I was stupid and forgot that if the picture is symmetric, you fold the paper in half so you only have to cut half....but no, I cut the whole thing!! haha...oh well it was fun
That's so funny! I do the exact same thing Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Marinated Chicken Breast Recipe
Rice Pilaf Recipe
Fun Filled Chilli Recipe
Newport Fried Chicken Recipe
Beef Pot Pie Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
Are You Ready For Some Football?
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...