A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 298,757
Currently Running With Scissors:
628 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Imbolc Round 17  (Read 4175 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2010 02:38:44 PM »

I'll get on that and get it changed Saturn.... Embarrassed  It's been  a bit hectic and I was waiting to see pics!

I would be happy to organize the next, I just need to get my head together this weekend....I'll post again on this thread to let you know about the next one....and saturn, i may take you up on the offer...I'll let you know.

Thanks for the kudos, but I would be happy to hand it back to Rhonda if ever she wants to resume "Queen of the WWP swaps" duties!

Also, everyone did great with communication and all of you got positive feedback!
 Grin
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010 02:46:35 PM by hawkeyes_girl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
Radmom
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2010 03:24:53 PM »

YAY! To positive energies!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mamaneedles
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2010 04:24:13 PM »

Yay indeed!

Is Rondha ok??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Previously known as MamanTattoo.
My Blog!
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!!
hawkeyes_girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2010 07:45:32 PM »

I just stalked her on here and noted that her last post was in December 09. It looks like she has dropped off the map. I tried pm'ing her before taking over, no reply. I hope she is just too darn busy with life to respond.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Saturn
The Ditzy Gypsy

Dance first. Think later.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2010 09:09:02 AM »

No pressure girly! I know all about getting it together this weekend, hehe. Still recovering from two weekends of faire and trying to get caught up with school work and house chores to boot.  Tongue Then tomorrow I want to have the house tidy and the flowers and candles put out.  Wink Wink Wink Ah...Amore!

We decided not to spend money going out on the town this Valentine's Day. Instead, we went grocery shopping and purchased lobster tails, steaks, veggies, wine and cheese, garlic toast and desert at the grocery store. All in all, the bill came to around 35.00 and we'll still have steaks and dinner ingredients left over for another night. Grin Take THAT Red Lobster! I also slipped into a Dollar Tree and picked up some decorations.  Cheesy

Anybody doing anything fun tomorrow?

I would be happy to organize the next, I just need to get my head together this weekend....I'll post again on this thread to let you know about the next one....and saturn, i may take you up on the offer...I'll let you know.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am currently in:
WWP Round 29 Lughnasdagh 2011 swap!
Date to send item by: 07-25-11
Mamaneedles
)O(

« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2010 03:44:02 PM »

My in-laws stole us our baby for the weekend, so we actually went to a restaurant today! (we haven't in ages!) And it was great. A crpes restaurant. yum.

I already bought supplies for the next swap. I couldn't resist!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog!
hawkeyes_girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2010 09:15:28 PM »

I had an early V-day with my man tonight. It was awesome. I made him coral-colored coffee filter roses (4-one for each year), a scherenschnitte of the state of Florida cutout and the FSU symbol (his school), a box of espresso chocolate truffles (purchased at a discount store), and a card that I made with a motorcycle on the front (he got me hooked on riding with him). He seemed to love everything (and he knows that he can't escape without handmade goodies!)

I got chocolates, a wonderful card and a box of paraffin for my paraffin dip spa machine. Heaven!

My birthday is coming up so I told him to go easy on this holiday.

Happy holiday to all, whether hooked up or not....love each other and yourselves!  Kiss

And p.s.......Does anyone want to weigh in on how big they would like the next one to be? I know I don't need much anymore thanks to good swap partners, but given that we have about 4+ weeks to prepare, does anyone want to do a large item swap or are we ok with mediums and smalls? No pressure, I just want to take a poll before setting out the next's criteria.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2010 09:27:14 PM by hawkeyes_girl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2010 07:44:33 AM »

Does anyone want to weigh in on how big they would like the next one to be? I know I don't need much anymore thanks to good swap partners, but given that we have about 4+ weeks to prepare, does anyone want to do a large item swap or are we ok with mediums and smalls? No pressure, I just want to take a poll before setting out the next's criteria.

If I can get into the Ostara swap (and I hope to be able to), I'm quite up for a L/M/S swap. I have a hard time making things that could be called "small" or even "medium" by any standard except size! Grin I'm better off starting out to make large things so that when they become overly complex and time-consuming I won't get discouraged.

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mamaneedles
)O(

« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2010 08:26:38 AM »

I'm okay with any size, too! Large/medium/small sounds fun, and I'm sure I'll be adding extras anyway...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog!
Saturn
The Ditzy Gypsy

Dance first. Think later.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2010 08:43:11 AM »

I kinda liked the size ratio for this swap, but i'm flexible.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am currently in:
WWP Round 29 Lughnasdagh 2011 swap!
Date to send item by: 07-25-11
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
3 Ways to Wear Co-Ords
3 Stylish Ways to Wear a Crop Top
How to Wear Basketball Shorts
How to Style Nike Trainers
3 Ways to Style Dungarees
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...