A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 296,611
Currently Running With Scissors:
443 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Givers and Needers Round 6 Gallery  (Read 17244 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

FabricFun
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Used to be FunThreads

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2010 06:09:25 PM »

Had to catch up on several pages. Love that owl fabric. Too cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cjclark
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.

Inside a dog it's too dark to read.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2010 07:54:58 PM »

It's great to see what everyone has gotten. I am looking forward to my own box to dive in to soon!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Woohoo! Baby Clark is on the way. Due October 24th.
Peacelovenbecca
« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2010 10:48:38 PM »

Glad you like everything. I hope you get to put most of it to use sometime. I love my chalk wheels more than fabric markers. I think you will too.

Just make sure you buy a cutting mat before using that olfa cutter. It will cut through just about anything including the table....that's my waiver of liability. hahaha.

Hubby is so glad I'm destashing and getting things made and moving things out Cheesy

I've already used the chalk wheel on a project and its fantastic, so much better than messing with the wax transfer paper.
I was told there was a paycheck from Christmas break waiting for me back home at work so hopefully that will be enough to purchase a cutting mat!

I've been recovering from a bad cold so I plan on sending early this week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
snowyangel
« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2010 09:26:02 AM »

I just recieved from the wonderful hngoodlett. She included thread, one of which is rainbow(I never knew of such a thing!), beads, cotton stuffing, thick wire to make pendants, fleece to make animal shelter blankets/toys, cotton fabric (love the vintage santa with the birds)and some great printed damask and hello kitty flannel to make pjs out of. Love the package and I already made 4 large dog dummy toys from the navy fleece you sent! Cheesy

Fleece dog toys ready for the shelter dogs!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010 09:27:55 AM by snowyangel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Funky hand bags, pillows, cat toys and more UNDER $25...
www.snowyangel.etsy .com
http://www.wists.com/snowyangel2000
susief00

Live and let.......Crochet!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2010 11:42:45 AM »

Yay...such great packages! Love the owl fabric and the rainbow thread!

I finally got my photos edited! I ended up using Paint Shop pro which I'm not that familiar with so I didn't do much but crop and resize. My photo skills leave a lot to be desired of course but I think you can see everything pretty good!

Zombie_Queen did an excellent job and hit on so many of the things I needed...I've got a huge list of projects lined up already...lol

I really want to learn how to do embroidery so ZQ sent me some thread, needles and even patterns! I can't wait to get started on some of those Under The Seas patts! Also a bag of beads with some jewelry making supplies, some really cute big ric rac and some beaded trim!

Here is some nice yarn I recieved. Most of the yarn I have access to is acrylic so ZQ sent me some wool and cotton yarn. I am excited about the crochet thread as I have never had any and I can't wait to try working with it. There is a really nice cotton/silk blend that is so soft! I want to learn to knit so she also included some great bamboo knitting needles and some learn to knit dvds! i have been working with them already Smiley

Lovely lovely fabrics! Yay! I have so many ideas of things to do with these pieces. I have already used the zebra print on the end...haha! I love all of them and tried to pick my favorites but couldn't decide!

If I have to pick a favorite thing out of my box I think this would be it! Yummy Alexander Henry fabric! I am already picturing a purse, mathing wallet and maybe a tissue holder!

Here is the whole package! I can't believe she got all of it into one box!!

Thanks you so so much Zombie_Queen! I love everything and can't wait to start crafting with it all! Your the best!

I am almost done with your thank you gift and hope to get it mailed out this week!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zombie_Queen

Crafty Zombie Mama \m/

« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2010 12:47:02 PM »

I am so glad you liked everything ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged
stafishtaylz
Don't lose your dinosaur.

I have a rock, I have an iron.

« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2010 01:55:26 PM »

WOW! I recieved an INSANELY large package from Sherrie B, UT this afternoon. I couldn't believe how big the box was when I opened the door!

Here it is in all its glory! Amazing that I just kept pulling skein after skein of yarn out of that box!

I especially love the purple colored yarn on the right, and the hand painted bluish skein in the center. Also the 127 print green in the center with the different colors mixed in. I made a hat out of the same about a month ago, glad to have some more of that!

She also included some patterns, a hand made scarf, a needle stash card (SO EXCITED about that one!), a bath bomb, and lighted tip knitting needles!!! Now I can knit in bed without bothering hubby!!!

Thank you SO much for a great package Sherrie B, UT! I'm crafting away on yours here and will mail as soon as its ready if you can be patient!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
averyg

Personal poppet swap? PM me!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2010 02:22:10 PM »

I received from TheSapphireMoon today!

There is lots of different kinds of fabrics... I am not quite sure what some of it is... But who cares!?! Wink
I can't wait to start crafting (though not til after exams- I may have to get my mom to hide everything)...

Here is my favourites (I think that they will make really cute poppet dresses)... The colours are kinda washed out, but the purple on the right is awesome, it is exactly my school colours:

And here is everything, including some heart fleece, and some patterns:

Thanks for everything TSM!
I really appreciate it!
Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2010 02:24:14 PM »

Glad you have a use already for some stuff Smiley  I know you said you didn't work with patterns, but these ones seem pretty easy to follow, so maybe you could ease your way into it!  Hope to get my box soon, I have not checked today's mail so it could be out there right now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
averyg

Personal poppet swap? PM me!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2010 02:27:45 PM »

Glad you have a use already for some stuff Smiley  I know you said you didn't work with patterns, but these ones seem pretty easy to follow, so maybe you could ease your way into it!  Hope to get my box soon, I have not checked today's mail so it could be out there right now!

Yeah, I should eventually try patterns... And I am sure I will know (as opposed to my "just winging it" Wink )! So thanks a bunch!

And I think that the package may have made it's way to you!
You gotta love USPS, mail a package on Friday, get it on Monday!
Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
3 Best Trends From London Fashion Week!
10 Heinous Trends From the 2000s That Should Never Come Back
How to Remove Wrinkles from Clothing Without an Iron!
Guide to Wearing Your Little Black Dress
The Fit Housewives of Arizona Photo Shoot
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...