A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 302,377
Currently Running With Scissors:
645 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweet and Easy Valentine's Day Swap GALLERY, SEND OUT 2/06/2010  (Read 14564 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Oops Creations
« Reply #80 on: February 10, 2010 04:14:36 PM »

I also received from Reavesad today. 

She sent "flowers"  hehehe

Plus a card  and some peanut butter squares and HOMEMADE peanut butter cups.  I gave those to my husband (but not until I tried one myself, yummy!)

So the whole box smelled like lavendar and i wondered why...

She made a lovely aromatheraphy neck wrap (its microwaveable).  Wish you guys had smell-o-vision, it's so relaxing
PLus a neat little Tea wallet.  .

Speaking of relaxing check out the assortment of bath sachets and soaks, I'm saving these for the next time I go someplace with a big soaking bathtub. PLus a reversable fabric headband and notecards she also tucked in the package

These I'm not saving, in fact there are considerably less than arrived because they were so yummy.  A hint of almond in the shortbread I think

Thanks so much REAVESAD and Happy Valentines Day everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Finally on the Wist Bandwagon:  http://wists.com/OopsCreations

I have loads of good quality CIGAR BOXES available for trade.  Great for purses, shrines, jewelry boxes.  PM for Pics.

Fill a Box is Back
southernstitcher

Proud citizen of the Who Dat Nation!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #81 on: February 10, 2010 04:43:23 PM »

I received my gifts from Pamelabd, and can I say I was SPOILED ROTTEN!!!   Pamela totally "got me" in every way. 

First, the big item - a bucket organizer from my wists - every pocket filled with surprises wrapped in totally cute bags.  What fun opening all of these!

Here are some pics of the organizer empty

Here is all the candy inside those cute bags.  I love chocolate covered mints and pecan candy, DH has claimed his favorites the Jelly Bellys,  and I do not go anywhere without my Altoids -- and all sugar free!!

In lieu of a paper valentine is my plushie Valentine owl -- the most adorable owl evah!  I told her one of my favorite Valentines sayings was "Owl love you forever" and so I got this cutie --- LOVE HIM!!

And the wonderful extras that she totally didn't have to do:
A small flower pot that will grow flowers
An awesome bracelet that is so totally me
A gel candle to use Valentine's night!! 

Pamela I cannot thank you enough.  DD says I need to make something else for you cause you spoiled me so much!  She went nuts over the owl, but I told her she can visit him on the wall in my sewing room - hands off my cutie!   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you are interested in making me some knitted dishcloths, contact me for a swap!  I'll sew you something or gift you with supplies!

When life hands you green velvet, make a green velvet dress.

My Wist:  http://www.wists.com/southernstitcher
beeker
« Reply #82 on: February 10, 2010 06:09:36 PM »

*baaa, baa* I'm feeling a little sheepish...
I forgot about the biggest items in my package! The matching dangly earrings and beaded bracelet. They were tucked away in my jewelry box safe from little hands and apparently my brain jumped in with them .  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
Christmas Stocking Swap - crafting Smiley
pamelabd
« Reply #83 on: February 10, 2010 07:48:42 PM »

"She went nuts over the owl, but I told her she can visit him on the wall in my sewing room - hands off my cutie!   "

HaHa...he almost didn't make it there cuz my DD tried stealing him...twice!

You are very welcome! I had fun!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*~pamela~*

My Artfire Shop: (crocheted & knit items and Patterns!!)
http://www.artfire.com/users/PDDesigns

My Wists: http://www.wists.com/emililybug
carrieme
« Reply #84 on: February 11, 2010 01:51:36 PM »

I Love the organizer bucket!!!  I have always wanted to make one, they are so handy  Grin

I received an awesome package from SonjaBoo today!  So many beautiful things  Smiley

First she sent me an adorable banner, I love banners so I was very happy!  Here it is in action:

Then she made me 2 Victorian paper cones:

one had a handmade lollipop and the other this adorable brooch inside:

Then my FAVE item, which is totally me and I LOVE it! a wall hanging with a vintage Valentine:

This is a picture of all the yummy candy (made by a shop in her town) and the beautiful Valentine she made for me:

Thank you so much SonjaBoo!  I love it all and appreciate it so much, thanks for swapping with me!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy shop   http://www.carrieme.etsy.com
Wist:  http://www.wists.com/verycarrie
Visit my blog http://sewverycarrie.blogspot.com
pm me if you want to swap!
meowari
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #85 on: February 12, 2010 04:09:38 AM »

Let's just start out saying I had a not-so-good day yesterday. I worked 6-3 at my first job, then 4- ...well, I kind of quit my second job last night. I had put my two week notice in, but I just decided that life is too short to deal with people like my manager, and I clocked out when the store closed, and left. I was feeling really stupid about burning my bridges with the company (I won't be able to work for them again), about losing the income from this job, and I was just sad.
Then, I get home and see the package I Sew Cute sent me, and I perked up. Then, I opened it, and I started crying. She totally spoiled me! Four necklaces, a Peanuts pencil, homemade chocolate lollipops, Lindt chocolates, stickers, Valentine's Day pencils... I know I'm forgetting something, I'll try to post pictures later today, but I broke my camera Wednesday night setting up a 365 shot for flickr (it hasn't been a good week for me, actually), but I'll try to fix it- if I have to, I'll use my photobooth to take them. I just wanted to share with everyone that I received my package and I lovelovelove it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
I Sew Cute
Jewelry and Trinkets Moderator

I'm a Fanatic Friend of Craftster!

Take me to the kittens!!! >^.^<

« Reply #86 on: February 12, 2010 07:52:00 AM »

Meowari sent me a PM about the camera trouble... so here are a bunch taken before mailing...

Here's all the stuff together ready for packing:

the only picture I had of the valentine:

The lollipops...posted to craftster earlier this week since I was so thrilled with them!

Detail photos of my favorites... the first is an altered cabinet photo pendant of meowari's kitty:

...this was inspired by all the thistles she had wisted....it's embroidered paper sandwiched between glass & soldered. ...I didn't think to take photos of the back which was a pretty textured silver paper on both this & the kitty pendants....as they are double sided.

...these are about an inch wide by 1.5 inches tall.

I had so much fun crafting for the swap...it was hard to stop, especially sending late & gaining bonus crafting time!  Wink

I'm sorry you had a crap-tacular week Meowari... and I'm so touched that you liked the package so much! I was hoping to really tune in to the things you truly like & make you something to cherish for a long time!

(((hug)))
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out Trinkets & Jewelry! Wink
pinterest
blog
twitter
etsy
I Sew Cute
Jewelry and Trinkets Moderator

I'm a Fanatic Friend of Craftster!

Take me to the kittens!!! >^.^<

« Reply #87 on: February 12, 2010 08:38:13 AM »

Just catching up on feedback now, as I've been lurking in the gallery & there are so many amazing things to mention here!

I love Quaggy's heart sparkly ornament, cute valentine cupcake card & that organizer! Wish I had something like that on my computer desk to catch all those little things & pens & pencils!  ...if you ever want to do a personal swap sometime...  Grin

Curious Coffee's cookies looked so scruptious! I was blown away with the personalization in the memory/scrapbook/journal. It's a gem! Being a coffee lover...I adore the valentine too.... a latte!  Smiley

Zombie Queen's embroidery rocks! I bet the erotic poetry book is fun! ...and the candies look yummy too!

Nikimac's chocolate spoons are making me drool... seriously, baileys?!!! Another cute coffee card too! So sorry about the accident in transit...but there are amazingly strong glues out there that will fix it & using it as a pen container is a great idea. We did that with a cup my husband's g-pa used to drink his coffee from everyday when it was chipped...   Wink

Gigglygirl... I adore your dolly... and that photo of the doll with Phe is priceless! It made me smile so my cheeks hurt! Great work! Love the earrings too! I know how fab those beads are!!!

Beeker... what a cute needle felted fish & I love the fancy seam ripper! Mine is so plain & I keep losing the dang thing! Is that polymer clay on the handle? I love useful crafted things!

(drooling from all the sweets this far)  Tongue

Southernstitcher... fab wristlets! Such a handy thing to have for coins, cards, & notions... you can never have too many of these IMO!  Cheesy The magnets are so cool...love the embroidery on them! The box of treats is so pretty too!

tattooedcrafter... awesome headband...I want one! The little Frank & Bride are so cute!  Wink

Ineedart ...your card is gorgeous! Love the glitter! Your marshmallows are drool-worthy! I'm in awe of the stitching on the handkerchief! Cute owl... amazing package!  Smiley

Carrieme ...If I could remember how to get into my wists...I'd be wisting that zipper bag... it's super! Cute earrings! Cool to have made so many Valentines to share!

Sweety... those crochet slippers... oh my! I've wanted a pair like that for ages & only wish I could crochet good enough to make some someday! They look so toasty & comfy! I love the cupid on your card... so sweet!

Mocha the hand drawn card is amazing... it must've taken a long time to draw all that! Love your crochet goodies too!  Wink

Meowari... you know I love your stuff!  Grin I will get those other stamps photographed today!

ageddert LOVE the mobile! So crafty cute! The hair flower is rockin' too! I'd wear it all the time!

Oops Creations.. Loving your lavendar sachet & wish I could dig into those cookie bars! *drool* Love the sweet garland too!

Reavesad ...your valentine is too funny! I nearly peed my pants laughing!  Cheesy I bet that neck wrap is heaven! ...and the cookies.. (swoon) ... amazing!

Pamelabd ...Like the first package with the organizer... I really need that...sooo jealous of it! Your's is very cool in this deluxe bucket size! Love your adorable plushy owl! Great fabric!  Wink

Sonjaboo cute cones & garland! I love a valentine decorated fireplace! So homey & sweet! Your candies are lovely too!

I hope I didn't miss anyone... everything is really amazing! Not a bad swap package in the bunch! LoL!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out Trinkets & Jewelry! Wink
pinterest
blog
twitter
etsy
barbolot
Tutorial Contributor

A dead thing can go with the stream, but only a living thing can go against it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: February 12, 2010 12:26:31 PM »

I am absolutely in love with that embroidered pendant.  Wow.

So many fabulous packages!!!!   Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ineedart
« Reply #89 on: February 12, 2010 12:28:04 PM »

The embroidered pendant is spectacular!! I love it!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.   ~Pablo Picasso

Looking for small but interesting scraps to make I Spy Quilts for my kids...will swap other fabric or ??
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Photo Memory Box
How to Make Leaf Print Holiday Wrapping Paper
How to Make Glitter Pinecone Hanging Ornaments
How to Make Faux Bois Giftwrap
How to Make Custom Gift Bows
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Kitchen Dishtowels with Fabric Accents
Tomato/Tomahto
Meatless Monday: Veggie Bolognese Sauce

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...