A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,148
Currently Running With Scissors:
562 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bath and spa swap ROUND 3 gallery...  (Read 10403 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sheriffkarli
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2010 03:44:35 PM »

Wow, such great things to far! I got my package from Burgz yesterday and it is beyond amazing, i'll be posting pictures monday!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my crafting blog and tutorials at www.madebykarli.com
whatzudoin
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2010 06:56:44 PM »

I'm so thrilled you loved the package Joy! Now you need more wist items haha. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to do personal swaps if anyones interested. If your interested please write me!
shout4joy
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2010 06:01:11 AM »

I'm so thrilled you loved the package Joy! Now you need more wist items haha. Smiley

I know, I know! I have to make time to do some searching for wist items! The kids are too busy (and I'm the mom taxi) for me to search for things *sigh*

JOY
THIS ROCKS   Logged
GrindHouseHussy19
Guess Im at the right spot!! lol Here to craft an' chat!! woohoo!!!

Member of CAA- Crafting Addicts Anonymous

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2010 10:09:21 PM »

Sry to be posting a day late with the pics... been relaxing!!! Tongue Cheesy hahahahahahaha

anyhoo... here's what I received from Bergman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now for a few close-ups!!!
First we have a hand knitted wash cloth with a star in the middle, an awesome bath pillow (I soooo needed another one too!! Cheesy) a bee wax candle that she poured herself (nicely done...mine would look like a bad ashtray if i tried something like that hahahahahaha) and some YUMMY Hershey hugs!!!!!! (my absolute favs when it come the kisses chocolate!!!!)

Yummy YUMMY smelling body butter (i think it smells like white chocolate!?!?! Bergman: yes... no?? lol)

2 bars of handmade Oatmeal Soap (this soap is wicked!!!!!!!!!!)

Pretty smelling pink bath soap... along with some recipes of what she made...

2 bottles of Fizzy bath soak.....can't wait to try these ones out!!!!!!

Now I totally had to save the best for last... it's a salt scrub!!!!! I really REALLY wish everyone could smell this jar!!!!! IT'S INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!! I can't exactly describe its' scent but OMG!!!!! it's minty with a twist of__________!!!!! ack!!!! i can't put my finger on it BUT OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bergman... my dear THANK YOU sooooooooooooo much everything is amazing and will be well used!!!!! TY TY TY!!!!
*hugs*

-GH

BIG EDIT!!!!!!: opps.. I'm gunna blame this on the time... it's 1:26in the AM!!!!!  Embarrassed I missed 2 items that were in another bag in the other room!!!! I'm sry about that Bergman!!!!! *smacks forehead* D'oh!!!!!!!!!
And too boot the 2 items I missed posting at first was the first package of 2 that I opened!!! She graciously made me mary jane crocheted slippers and a TOTALLY WICKED Jack Skellington mug cozy!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the colour combo in the slippers!!! and Jack is just wayyyy too awesome!!!
Again TY TY TY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm such a putz!!!!!!! lol
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010 10:50:04 PM by GrindHouseHussy19 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2010 02:04:45 AM »

I love those Mary Jane slippers! Cheesy

My candles would turn out the same way Hussy. I've never been able to get wax stuff to turn out right either. lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bergman
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2010 04:10:14 AM »

I'm glad you like everything!! the body butter is just the scent that came from the  coco butter so no scent there. and for the salt scrub i think i just used pepper mint.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aisy
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2010 03:01:29 PM »

mmmm that all looks yummy...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2010 08:10:54 PM »

what a great package...Love the candle it is pretty like that. I hate to see beeswax candles all perfact I think it is the way the wax was ment to be just awesome all of it....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
Songs4Drowning
lost soul livin' in a fish bowl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2010 12:32:16 AM »

I was really amazed that the post office delivered my package from ariaya today. It's been snowing since last night, so I wasn't expecting it at all! But with all this cold, it was sooo nice to take a hot bath, which is exactly where I went when I opened the package. Cheesy I got crazy spoiled by my awesome partner.

She crocheted me two cotton washclothes. The bright yellow one is in our bathroom, because I used it for my bath. I really adore the variegated one, especially because I can see a chemistry beaker in the lighter colors in the middle!

A big tub of sugar scrub, which felt HEAVENLY, a crocheted bath poof and silky smooth lotion. The scrub, lotion and soaps were all scented with yuzu, which is something I'd never heard of. The fragrance was so perfect, though. I can't stop sniffing myself!

GORGEOUS swirled soaps. I'd seen these on the soap queen's blog before, and was completely in awe. I have so much respect for people who really turn soap into artistry, and these are ridiculously beautiful. My picture really doesn't do them justice at all, especially since you can't really see the shimmery mica layer on top.

Just about a bazillion facial scrub pads, all crocheted. Cheesy

And they were all packed into their hand stitched leather holder, which ariaya says is her first sharable leather creation. O.O I'm totally in awe! It's so pretty and soft. I'm really honored.

She also sent along a pretty card, vanilla chai candle and vanilla frosting reed diffusers. NUM!

Thank you so much ariaya, you totally made my day! I'd been feeling a bit crummy, and down but now I feel (and smell!) loads better. I can only hope that you like your package half as much as I loved yours!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010 12:35:01 AM by Songs4Drowning » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ariaya
Craft-a-holic

What your heart thinks is great, is great.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2010 07:12:49 AM »

Yay!  I'm glad it got there through all the snow Smiley  Yuzu is a fragrance blend from Brambleberry that I just LOVE!  I'm glad you like it too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Victoria
~ What your heart thinks is great, is great. ~
~ What Your Heart Thinks Blog ~ Twitter ~
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn Different Ways to Style Short Hair
Learn how to Style Short Hair - Audrey Hepburn Crop
Learn how to Style Short Hair - Evening Hair
Learn how to Style Short Hair - Formal Updo
How to Achieve a Millennium French Twist
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...