A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,126
Currently Running With Scissors:
473 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 33
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Altering Paper Crafts Supply Swap Gallery  (Read 20987 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ehinders
Crafting to avoid real work.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2010 07:05:46 AM »

I'm glad you liked everything PinkPug! Don't worry about the envelope! It would've all fit in an 8 1/2 by 11, but then I would've had to fold the 12 by 12 paper and I just didn't want to do that. Besides, I had that envelope laying around and I thought I would be perfect.

The old black and whites of movie stars are actually old greeting cards from the 70's. I have had them forever and haven't done anything with them yet, so I've been slowly giving them to others hoping they'll get used in a cool project!

I love seeing everyone's stuff! I haven't seen a package yet that didn't have something I like in it! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Dragonflower
Ecraftic

YAY!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #81 on: February 08, 2010 08:02:35 AM »

And, I am going to add that I can't believe how much stuff everyone had to give away...we are really really seriously hoarders of stuff  Cheesy

You really have no idea!  Roll Eyes
I like the idea of linking here with projects we've made with the supplies we've sent- it would be neat to see what your partners come up with!
Those are some more awesome packages too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

In the end, only kindness matters.
dark.star.88

Design is where science and art break even.

« Reply #82 on: February 08, 2010 09:15:23 AM »

I got my package today! It's sitting in the Apartment office though SO AS SOON AS I GET OFF WORK I CAN OPENS IT! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL TONIGHT!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'm afraid that if you look at a thing long enough, it loses all of its meaning" - Andy Warhol

Swaps:
Post Secret Rd. 9 - GOOD FEEDBACK!
Disposable Camera Rd. 6 - GOOD FEEDBACK!
Altering Paper Crafts Supply Swap - GOOD FEEDBACK!
Art Journal Page - GOOD FEEDBACK
beccabadger
« Reply #83 on: February 08, 2010 11:50:07 AM »

I received from TerraBella01! I have some wonderful stuff and I can't wait to show it all off! I'll post pics in the next few days (sorry, really busy!).
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Angelicus
« Reply #84 on: February 08, 2010 01:02:52 PM »

Everyones got such gorgeous stuff. I am still overwhelmed at the generosity of the package I received.

Jumping on the end of the snow band wagon my brother works in Waitrose (top end UK store - son't know if you have it in the USA) and when we had some snow back in the beginning of february they took more money in than they did on christmas eve  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog:thoughtsonbubblesandstuff.wordpress.com

Don't frown because someone might be falling in love with your smile.
malmow
« Reply #85 on: February 08, 2010 01:03:49 PM »

I received from corduroy cat today.
I'm going to tell you a story, okay?
See that giant mailbox over there?

Way across the road with it's door open? Well, that is my neighbor's mailbox. Mine is the tiny one behind it. My neighbor's mailbox is broken and won't stay closed.
Today I went to check the mail. After being home with Mr. Malmow ALL DAY. And while I was standing at my mailbox, I happened to look in 344's mailbox, since it was open. And I saw my package in it!
So I grabbed it right out and huffed across the street and declared to Mr. Malmow that I have HAD IT with the USPS and I will be lodging a complaint against my lazy mailman.
Anyway, THANK GOODNESS I saw it b/c 344 might not have known which house was mine and the package wouldn't fit in my mailbox and maybe they would have just stolen it.
I'm glad they didn't, because it was full of awesome stuff!
Satchmo was wary.

There are TONS of papers, a bunch of tags (I love tags) mints in an awesome tin, rub ons, beads, buttons, museum brochures, maps, giraffes, envelopes with angler fish on them!

Some of my favorites:

Cigarette cards, apothecary type labels, and the gold eyeball things. Are they supposed to backwards? Are they rubons?

Loteria cards (which I am unfamiliar with, but are really neat), a hilarious holographic Barbie card, and an amusing fortune cookie fortune.
I can't even begin to thank you, corduroy cat!
Just as I can't even begin to post all of the amazing things she sent me. One last image: some of the awesome vintage stamps she talked about.

As always, I apologize for the shoddy photography, and for sending my partner a package that isn't nearly as awesome as this one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #86 on: February 08, 2010 01:07:47 PM »

Are cigarette cards like what we get in bubblegum packs?

great package full of a bit of everything! have fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014 101/150 ?
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
Tero
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Craftito ergo sum...

Do your dream

« Reply #87 on: February 08, 2010 01:54:35 PM »

That is a wonderful package !! Smiley I love those old labels, not sure what I would do with them but I am thinking one can never have too many of them. LOL

aaawww I cant wait for my partners to get their package and me to mine.....eeeeppp!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant's faithful 100%. Horton
beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: February 08, 2010 02:32:39 PM »

WOW what GREAT packages !! Too many favorites to list them all Smiley We should keep the gallery going and post pictures of some of the cool things that get made out of all of our new treasures. Smiley Not sure if that is allowed but it would be neat.

Maybe what we could do is just post links to projects we made using the stuff!  That is what we are doing in the 50 projects and the destash...that way, more people can see what you made if they were not in this swap...

And, I am going to add that I can't believe how much stuff everyone had to give away...we are really really seriously hoarders of stuff  Cheesy

Ooooh what a great idea~!! I needed new papers yesterday for my sister's birthday present - but I decided that I could wait a few days to see what arrives in the mail instead!

I'm hoping that there's something I can use for a cupcake book i'm making...  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dark.star.88

Design is where science and art break even.

« Reply #89 on: February 08, 2010 06:06:14 PM »

I RECEIVED FROM Ffrogg526! I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH Ffrogg526, everything is GREAT!  Cheesy

Flowers, and cute little tags, and BEADS!

STICKERS!!!!

AWESOME PAPER! AND STARBUCKS COFFEE CUP HOLDERS! I THINK I'LL BE USING THOSE!

Some more awesome paper! I love the musical notes.. I think she marbled it herself!

AND WHAT I ASKED FOR... Calendars! Also some very very pretty ribbon!

THANK YOU AGAIN! THIS SWAP WAS AWESOME! CAN'T WAIT FOR Dollface to get my packagE!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'm afraid that if you look at a thing long enough, it loses all of its meaning" - Andy Warhol

Swaps:
Post Secret Rd. 9 - GOOD FEEDBACK!
Disposable Camera Rd. 6 - GOOD FEEDBACK!
Altering Paper Crafts Supply Swap - GOOD FEEDBACK!
Art Journal Page - GOOD FEEDBACK
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 33 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Twist Short Hair
How to Prom Hairstyles
How to Straighten Black Hair
How to Take Out a Dreadlock
How to Do Kinky Twist Braids
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...