A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 302,560
Currently Running With Scissors:
714 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 33
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Altering Paper Crafts Supply Swap Gallery  (Read 20306 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Tero
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Craftito ergo sum...

Do your dream

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #120 on: February 10, 2010 03:58:15 PM »

Ohhhh just heard from the super duper Loukr and she has asked that I wait on the posting of pictures...ummm seems there is another ubber cool swap package out there that it much like mine. All I have to say to the lucky gal getting the second package....get a good drink, some time alone and enjoy yourself. Smiley I have went back through my package three times now. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant's faithful 100%. Horton
beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: February 10, 2010 04:00:28 PM »

Ohhhh just heard from the super duper Loukr and she has asked that I wait on the posting of pictures...ummm seems there is another ubber cool swap package out there that it much like mine. All I have to say to the lucky gal getting the second package....get a good drink, some time alone and enjoy yourself. Smiley I have went back through my package three times now. Smiley

NOOOOOOOOOO!!! I've been sitting at my computer refreshing this page waiting for you to post so that I can get a sneak peak of my package!!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tero

Craftito ergo sum...

Do your dream

« Reply #122 on: February 10, 2010 04:02:46 PM »

LOL  Cheesy Oh that just made this really fun. LOL

You almost had a full peek, I just happen to read my messages before I posted the pictures. There is some stuff that will really make you swoon when you get it. Smiley It will be worth the wait I promise. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant's faithful 100%. Horton
beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: February 10, 2010 04:04:15 PM »

LOL  Cheesy Oh that just made this really fun. LOL

You almost had a full peek, I just happen to read my messages before I posted the pictures. There is some stuff that will really make you swoon when you get it. Smiley It will be worth the wait I promise. Wink

Well i'll let you know the second I receive so that you can post pictures first!

I'd let you post and stay that I wouldn't peak but.... we all know that I won't be able to resist  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: February 10, 2010 05:55:23 PM »

I just walked outside and guess what was there?! If only i'd walked out half an hour earlier Tero could have posted!

Thank you Loukr - I love it all, especially the _______ and the _______. But as promised, i'll let Tero post her photos first!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

.:dollface:.
« Reply #125 on: February 10, 2010 06:26:15 PM »

I don't know why, but I always find the gallery days and days later... I had to catch up 13 pages! lol.. everyone's swap packages are amazing! i can't wait to see more!!!  <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pintrest
Wist

I do personal swaps!
SonjaBoo

Bring it on

Napper extraordinaire

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #126 on: February 10, 2010 06:29:18 PM »

omg--I see a Girl Scount badge in your package dragonflyer!!! What are those plastic colored disks in the third picture?

I never thought of using my label maker to make words for Altered works!

There are actually two girl scout badges! I'm not sure what the little plastic disks are from, but Sonjaboo sent me a lot of game pieces and stuff, so I figure they came from a game. I actually have plans for those already!
And I loved the labels- I would have never thought of that either!
Dragonflywer - that is the most colourful swap package I have ever seen!! I just want to keep staring at all the pretty colours  Tongue

Haha- me too! And there are just so many different things to play with!

I'm loving all the packages though- I want to pake a giant paper pile with them all and just PLAY!!!

I am soooo glad that you liked your package!  The girl scout badges are some vintage ones that I scored at a yard sale this summer.  The plastic disks are for Bingo -- they used to use those instead of the ink dobbers.  (My grandmother used to have a huge bag of them that she'd take to Bingo -- I loved them!)  

And I agree, there are some amazing goodies in this gallery so far! Cheesy I love seeing what everyone else likes to use/has in their stash.  

Now speaking of amazing packages, I finally have pictures of both of the incredible packages that I received!  

First, my package from PinkPug,INK.:
Some awesome papers, including a sheet of something I think is braille?  Is that right?  It's awesome!

Super fun doo-dads, including some excellent stickers that really crack me up! (Particularly "A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door."  Ha!)

Some awesome cards, my favorite being the black cat one of course:  Cheesy

And more fun papers, heart doilies (plans for these already), and whimsies:

Thank you so much! I love everything!!! Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

SonjaBoo

Bring it on

Napper extraordinaire

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #127 on: February 10, 2010 06:35:24 PM »

Sorry to do two posts -- my computer just started freaking out!  So here is my package posting, Part 2.  Cheesy

Presenting my goodies from Dragonflywer!!!  Let me preface this by saying I received a box, and within that box were three envelopes full of stuff -- yes, you heard me.  Three.  *Swoon*

Incredible papers:

Text, dictionary pages, sari threads, scissors:

More awesome papers:

So many fun things here! Papers, stickers, buttons, flowers, a ladybug, and right next to that is an adorable vial that I love to pieces!  My camera wasn't working great, but hopefully you can see this:

More of the camera not working great -- but this was an envelope filled with tiny origami stars!  I love this!!!

I think that this is everything -- there was so much I am delightfully overwhelmed!  Thank you so much! I love it all.  Cheesy

*edited to add*
Here is a pic of the inspector general making sure that everything was okay with the packages and that I know how to use it all.  Here she is demonstrating that a Cheez It-like button can double perfectly as a chin scratcher. Cheesy
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010 06:41:08 PM by SonjaBoo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

dinkime

Do you like my scrapbook monocle?

« Reply #128 on: February 10, 2010 06:48:04 PM »

THANK YOU CASSIE!! Cheesy

i received my 2nd envie today -- cassie packed it full!!

papers, iron ons, ribbon, stickers, etc etc etc

this one is basically all of it...i think, lol

and this is a a few of my faves:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sinjah
« Reply #129 on: February 10, 2010 11:34:48 PM »

I was trying not to see the clown...but I did like all of the other things like the joss paper! Cheesy

I am sorry to say... that after pictures were taken the clown was hidden somewhere and probably will never see the light of day again. Unless I unearth him for a really creepy project XD

All these wonderful packages give me swap anxiety Sad SonjaBoo, ooh, those are such amazing goodies you got there! The pile of paper Dragonflywer sent you makes me salivate!

NOOOOOOOOOO!!! I've been sitting at my computer refreshing this page waiting for you to post so that I can get a sneak peak of my package!!  Wink

That is too funny. I suppose I should give my partners the same orders?!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap? Yes please! Looking for jersey scraps.
Will craft for yarn.

The crafting blog
The pinterest
The wists
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 33 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to use the Modes on Your dSLR
Learn about Reciprocity
Learn about the Range of Available Lenses - part 1
How to use the AV Mode on Your dSLR
Learn about Depth of Field
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...