A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 296,759
Currently Running With Scissors:
636 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 61
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Frugal Living Swap Gallery  (Read 50952 times)
Tags for this thread: frugality , frugal , saving_money , craftster_best_of_2010  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Jenna_Gayle
« Reply #350 on: February 12, 2010 11:53:40 AM »

My partner's package is in her town!!!  Oh, I hope she gets it in the next 2 hours or I'll have to wait until Monday to hear from her!!!!   Shocked  I don't think I can take that!  Cheesy

Dang.... I guess I'll be waiting until Monday   Tongue   Oh the swap anxiety!!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010 01:57:49 PM by Jenna_Gayle - Reason: ...... » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Live neither in the past nor in the future, but let each day's work absorb your entire energies, and satisfy your widest ambition. ~Sir William Osler
danger.kitty
« Reply #351 on: February 12, 2010 04:15:26 PM »

I received  a cute package from SnazzyJazzy today.  Will upload pics later Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Crafty Aunt:  taking on 2011 one DIY gift at a time
http://craftyaunty.blogspot.com/
pamelabd
« Reply #352 on: February 12, 2010 06:31:14 PM »

YAY!!  Delivery confirmation shows my partner rec'd her package!
Can't wait til she opens & posts (mainly cuz I forgot to photograph...gulp!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*~pamela~*

My Artfire Shop: (crocheted & knit items and Patterns!!)
http://www.artfire.com/users/PDDesigns

My Wists: http://www.wists.com/emililybug
smittenheart

Let go of what's already gone..

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #353 on: February 12, 2010 06:53:25 PM »

My partner's package is in her town!!!  Oh, I hope she gets it in the next 2 hours or I'll have to wait until Monday to hear from her!!!!   Shocked  I don't think I can take that!  Cheesy

Dang.... I guess I'll be waiting until Monday   Tongue   Oh the swap anxiety!!

OY!! nope NO package..this snow is hindering ALL of my mail and packages..  Sad

I feel like Die Hard 2 where my package is circling town..sorry Jenna_Gayle!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

its ME!!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=327537.0

http://cowandpigdesigns.etsy.com
http://cowandpigdesigns.blogspot.com
Soap licking is dangerous..please dont try it at home

will trade some soap for a superhero cape which will be used by the kid in my avatar ^^
kaz814
Cooking Moderator
Purses, Bags, Wallets Moderator
Reusing, Recycling, Recrafting Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #354 on: February 12, 2010 06:54:23 PM »

OY!! nope NO package..this snow is hindering ALL of my mail and packages..  Sad

I feel like Die Hard 2 where my package is circling town..sorry Jenna_Gayle!!

I was shocked I got mail today, to be honest.  Maybe tomorrow, smitten and Jenna!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kaz814
Cooking Moderator
Purses, Bags, Wallets Moderator
Reusing, Recycling, Recrafting Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #355 on: February 13, 2010 06:10:06 AM »

I've left feedback for everyone who has both sent and received.  If there are any problems, please send me a PM.  If you haven't posted pictures yet, please do so!  We're all dying to see your awesome goodies!

Smiley

(And if your partner has received, and you need the feedback, give me a PM, too.  I'm just trying to do it when both partners have so I can keep some sanity, but am happy to deviate if need be.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Roxsun40
« Reply #356 on: February 13, 2010 12:46:22 PM »

Here are all of my items from zombiebex! I LoVe all of this stuff, she did a awesome job!

These are my cool new dish towels!

Here is a tug toy for my dogs made from a recycled t-shirt! And a cat nip mouse for my cat!

Action shot with Hunter and Zoey

Action shot with Pepper

And here is the recycled market bag! I LoVe this bag!

Thanks so much! I had so much fun in this swap!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mizell
Give me yarn or give me death!

« Reply #357 on: February 13, 2010 01:13:09 PM »

love the colors on that market  bag! Great package!

I think everyone in this swap needs a high five! Such wonderful packages!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

One year of marriage and he's still alive!!
Personal Swaps Are Go
Crafty detective swap:sending soon
Alphabet inchies: sent
Frugal swap 2: signed up
yarnies vs sewists: awaiting partners
http://www.wists.com/cmizell
Blog: everyone else has one! http://knitkitsch.blogspot.com/
Aikibookworm
Dangerously clever and resourceful.

« Reply #358 on: February 13, 2010 01:38:04 PM »

I received from lydiaharper just a few minutes ago.  I will post pictures later tonight or in the morning.  Right now, it's all dim, gloomy, and rainy with sleet expected later.  I want to take good pictures in good light.

Lydia's swap box of treats for me is so dear, so precious, so well thought out and well crafted --- I am deeply touched by her kindness and generosity.  It is a PERFECTLY me box.  There's no way she could've made it better.  (OK, yeah, well, she didn't send me Tory Belleci, but, hey...) 

She sent seed tapes for when I plant my garden (perfect combination of practical and charming - great idea), reusable cloth/fleece pads (3) and pantyliners (3) (I had sooooooo been hoping to receive some of these) and an upcycled wool wetbag (how you managed to put a zipper into that fabric is beyond me!), 2 reusable bowl covers (which I was really, really hoping for) made out of adorable fabric, 2 rice socks (I actually let out a moan of pleasure when I pulled these from the box.  They are being used this afternoon as I have a migraine.  They are the perfect size to lay on my eyes, cheeks, or forehead.), a BIG bag of LOTS of denim scraps (something I hoard like a squirrel hoards acorns), 3 cooling racks for bread and cookies which are directly from my wist (she was able to find them at her local Goodwill!  Yeah, thrift shops!), and 2 reusable snack bags to carry in my purse which is something I have been wanting to help me fight the fastfood tempation when I'm out running errands (trying to save money and lose weight).  See what I mean by great package?  These items are EXACTLY what I could've hoped for and then some because they are very useful things to me, crafted with great skill, and done with charming, thrifty supplies that make them cute while practical.  I have a substantial vocabulary and am, supposedly, a writer, but I cannot pick out adequate words to convey how precisely, exactly, genuinely perfect this box of items is specifically for me.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.

It was also perfectly timed as I am having a tearful, frustrated day from back pain that restricts my movement and a sinus/allergy triggered migraine.  (Aura, dizziness, the whole bit.)  Receiving today was perfect timing to bring me a smile in the midst of tears.

Brace yourselves for when I post pictures.  The wonderfulness of my goodies from lydiaharper will melt your hearts and fill your wists. 

Thank you, Lydia.  From the bottom of my heart.  This is more than a swap box of items.  This is a gift to my soul.  I'm struggling to find a new, healthier (both physically and emotionally) path to walk, and these items are tangible bits of encouragement.  Thank you, dear Lydia.  I so wish I could give you a big, snuggly bearhug.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Let's hear it for the hippies and the yippies!"
- John Lennon in the song Give Peace a Chance

my wist:  http://www.wists.com/Aikibookworm
Taniquel
« Reply #359 on: February 13, 2010 01:41:55 PM »

i got a great package from kittenwrangler on friday, here are photos:

2 nappy bucket liners, so I can just throw the contents into the washing machine without touching (love the stripes, and they fit perfectly), baby wipes made from recycled Tshirts (lovely and thick)
meal planners with shopping list and a cosy to hold them,  done in a nifty way that makes them into a booklet (sorry about the crap photo, my only camera option right now is hubby's DSLR, which I find a bit intimidating)
and: a crocheted bone teether

already being put to good use Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 61 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Sew Corners
How to Sew a Topstitch
Choosing the Right Tools for Sewing Projects
Choosing Fabric for Sewing Projects
How to Select Stitch Length in Sewing Projects
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...