A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 299,125
Currently Running With Scissors:
597 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 61
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Frugal Living Swap Gallery  (Read 56051 times)
Tags for this thread: frugality , frugal , saving_money , craftster_best_of_2010  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lindsayrose
« Reply #320 on: February 10, 2010 04:02:55 PM »

I received from Shannin today! I was so excited to open it! I got some great stuff.

I got this awesome cook book with all recipes that only require four ingredients! How cool. I cant wait to start using them. She sent me this great notebook to keep track of all my stuff. It's actually really cool. I was reading the inside and apparently it is 100% recycled and made in the US. It even has a number on the back cover that you can type into their website to see where the paper your book is made from came from originally. I'm a dork but this is the info on my book http://ecosystemlife.com/ingredients/eco_ingredients/detail/?lk_cat_type_token=a&pin=fm00506bo. I also got some awesome crocheted washcloths. I love the color scheme so much. Shannin even included the pattern she used because she saw I crochet too! You can see in the photo I already started making another one on my own ha ha! And lastly she sent me a hook roll made out of the most incredibly beautiful damask fabric and polka dots on the inside. Wowww! I'm so pleased Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
christinacoghill

My biggest fans!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #321 on: February 10, 2010 04:05:36 PM »

I was finally able to dig myself out today!  Here is my great package from Kaissa.. I wish I could do smells since this package really smelled GREAT.  Wowzees!
neck warmer, and head ache pad cool reusuable tote
toothpaste powder reusable swifter duster
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rottenlittleboys

Inspiration without application is moot.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #322 on: February 10, 2010 04:07:18 PM »

That is so cool about the book! And I too am loving those crocheted dishcloths.

I received from Shannin today! I was so excited to open it! I got some great stuff.

I got this awesome cook book with all recipes that only require four ingredients! How cool. I cant wait to start using them. She sent me this great notebook to keep track of all my stuff. It's actually really cool. I was reading the inside and apparently it is 100% recycled and made in the US. It even has a number on the back cover that you can type into their website to see where the paper your book is made from came from originally. I'm a dork but this is the info on my book http://ecosystemlife.com/ingredients/eco_ingredients/detail/?lk_cat_type_token=a&pin=fm00506bo. I also got some awesome crocheted washcloths. I love the color scheme so much. Shannin even included the pattern she used because she saw I crochet too! You can see in the photo I already started making another one on my own ha ha! And lastly she sent me a hook roll made out of the most incredibly beautiful damask fabric and polka dots on the inside. Wowww! I'm so pleased Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Shelanie
Moma D

Everything is better with ric-rac.

« Reply #323 on: February 10, 2010 04:14:00 PM »

Where did you get that vintage floral material? I remember my Mom having something like that in our kitchen when I was younger.

I found it at a flea market a couple years ago while it was in its former state as a tablecloth. Tongue
Not sure where else you could find fabric like that.  The retro floral is coming back in style though!

I love retro fabrics. Thanks again Cakie  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist

Personal swap friendly!
lady4feet
« Reply #324 on: February 10, 2010 04:54:29 PM »

I love that pantry organizer thing!  Is it made out of something that's wipeable?

Yup it's made out of an old dry erase board from the looks of it.

No it's not made to my specific pantry, but it does seem to have everything that I normally have. I was reading through the list and kept going "oh I should buy some of that to have on hand, oh I never thought of those yeah I should get those too" lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Shannin
« Reply #325 on: February 10, 2010 05:35:44 PM »

Yay! I am glad you like your package. Cheesy I was getting a little nervous seeing all the huge packages on here. I wish I could have spent more time on it but school keeps me pretty busy. Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog | Etsy | Pintrest | Wishlist
PM me for personal swaps. Smiley
SpencerTwins2007
« Reply #326 on: February 11, 2010 05:17:14 AM »

I LOVE that pantry organizer!!! I have a wipe erase board in our board game closet that barely gets any use so I am so going to make one of these today if I can find enough cute colored sharpies, if not its off to walmart for me later.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist : http://www.wists.com/spencertwins2007

I love doing personal swaps!!!
bethiej78

pool on the roof must have a leak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #327 on: February 11, 2010 06:04:54 AM »

omg i so need one of those pantry organizers! what "recipe" did you use to make that? the BF is always buying doubles so i have like 10 cans of tuna 2 boxes of crackers and noodles and not sauce or mix lol

hi!  so glad you (and others who have commented) like it - thank you!! Smiley  

To make the list, I just used what I keep in my own pantry/freezer (I'm a total organization freak).  

I wanted to tailor it to lady4feet's needs but I didn't want to tip her off to what I was making Wink so I just had to hope she could use everything on the list! Smiley   Sounds like it was helpful anyway, eh L4F?  Glad you are thinking of more things from seeing the list! I kept thinking, "I should leave some extra room on here for stuff she may use that I didn't think of" but then my list was just too long!!!

It is made from a dry erase board I had on hand but had never used.  I used different colored sharpies for all the food groups and wrote everything out in permanent ink.  That way, if you make check marks with the dry erase marker you can rub them off but the list still stays on.  
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010 06:06:50 AM by bethiej78 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

side note, if any of you craftsters out there are also weight watchers members, check out my WW Blog!
SAHMama
« Reply #328 on: February 11, 2010 08:31:36 AM »

I received from imafundork a few days again, but I'm horrible & didn't post pictures right away. Sorry imafundork! I love everything!!

I got: a file folder of frugal tips, a Family Fun magazine with frugal tips, crafts & recipes, a coupon organizer - with coupons!!, a beautiful soap saver & yummy soap, 2 wool dryer balls (in use constantly since I got them!), a peanut sling carrier from a thrift store (it's a small so it doesn't fit me yet, but I'm still losing pregnancy weight so I think it'll be in use lots by summer!), wonderful citrusy "paper" towels (I love this fabric!), and 4 placemats with coordinating napkins & plastic forks!

Thanks so much imafundork! I love it all!! Smiley
I love this swap! Smiley
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010 08:32:24 AM by SAHMama » THIS ROCKS   Logged

dharma_rebel
I'm a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock and roll.

put a bird on it

« Reply #329 on: February 11, 2010 08:51:35 AM »

I love the fabric on those placemats. I think I'll have to make some for picnics this summer.

I also love family fun magazine. I got a free subscription and I'm ALWAYS tearing out craft/game/recipe ideas from it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 61 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Laura Mercier: How to Flawlessly Apply Your Foundation
Best Dressed at the Hollywood Film Awards
Office Chic: Look Good for Your 9-5 in No Time
A Fabulous Fall Look You Need to Try Now
Full Face Flawless Foundation in 5 Steps
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...