A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 296,679
Currently Running With Scissors:
443 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 61
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Frugal Living Swap Gallery  (Read 50701 times)
Tags for this thread: frugality , frugal , saving_money , craftster_best_of_2010  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mink_bikini

A very proud Craftster best of 2012 awardee

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #180 on: February 03, 2010 01:16:46 PM »

OoOH me too, and how did you make the bill/coupon organiser I really wanted to make one for Itchyfingers but couldn't find supplies to make on or a finished one to jazz up. I could do with one for me too also.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lylanni
« Reply #181 on: February 03, 2010 01:21:23 PM »

Wow everyone's getting such wonderfully spoiled! I love this swap Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cjclark
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.

Inside a dog it's too dark to read.

« Reply #182 on: February 03, 2010 01:25:56 PM »

Everything looks good. I love the little scrubbies and that red soap saver with the bumpy bits.. way cool.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Woohoo! Baby Clark is on the way. Due October 24th.
onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: February 03, 2010 01:46:21 PM »

Everything looks good. I love the little scrubbies and that red soap saver with the bumpy bits.. way cool.

hey..... thats what I was going to say..... I really love the soap savers......maybe Ill have to bribe fundork into making me one...since she has been over every weekend for the past 5 weeks..... and not just for a few hours but for the entire weekend... Grin...its a real good thing we like eachother....(and ... she can knit, I CANT!!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ariaya
Craft-a-holic

What your heart thinks is great, is great.

« Reply #184 on: February 03, 2010 05:26:03 PM »

OoOH me too, and how did you make the bill/coupon organiser I really wanted to make one for Itchyfingers but couldn't find supplies to make on or a finished one to jazz up. I could do with one for me too also.

I found an existing bill organizer that I jazzed up with alcohol inks and some handmade paper and stamps ... pretty much the system is that you put your bills in it and put them somewhere you can see.  There are sections inside so you can put "today", "tomorrow", ... or by week, or whatever makes sense to you.  As you get a bill, put it in the right slot .. then every day/week/payday open it up and pay whatever's in there.  No hunting for bills!  It's pretty so you can put it somewhere you won't miss it Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Victoria
~ What your heart thinks is great, is great. ~
~ What Your Heart Thinks Blog ~ Twitter ~
blupaisan
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crayyyyyyzeeeeeee about cats!!!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/WackobelleEarrings

« Reply #185 on: February 03, 2010 05:31:05 PM »

funny, i was repainting my kitchen cabinets last night and after they were finished, the rest of the kitchen looked so forlorn in comparison.  so, I took the junk off my fridge, (what a difference!) and that includes the lame pocket thing I had hanging there for collecting bills, where they are rarely seen again. Lo and behold, my new system show up the very next day!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It were lightnin'...
Disco Queen Highness
« Reply #186 on: February 03, 2010 09:20:23 PM »

I can only guess that I'm crazy tired and PMSing, because I am not an emotional girl.  I did however get all teary eyed when I got Spencertwins package in the mail.  That was even before I opened the darn thing.  My hubby thought it was downright funny that I got choked up.  Dumb boys  Roll Eyes (Acutally he's really great, it just cracks him up when I get emotional over "silly" stuff because that's so not me)  I just have to say that I truely do appreciate the time my partners take out of their lives to craft for me.  None of my friends or family do.  They always say why would they bother, when I could make anything I want, exactly like I want and they "may" not get it exactly right.  I say pooey on them.  I love it when people make things for me.

Jennifer you totally ROCK and completely made my day!  I loved everything and now have to make my girls their own utensil rolls otherwise they're going to steal mine (and that is completely unacceptable).  Here's the picture of all of my superfab frugal goodies together.  I received an assortment of reusable gift bags.  I think I'm going to put a grommet or buttonhole in the big one with the trees and hang it in the broom closet so it can hold all of my reusable swiffer covers.  I think that way I can admire it more often and it will help organize my cleaning closet.  Woo-Hoo.  Spencertwins also included 3 reusable swiffer covers.  Just in case I do actually give up the gift bags there are also some hand stamped gift tags that can be attached to them.  As I mentioned before there was also a great utensil roll/mini placemat for my lunch box.  The last bit of wonderful was a mini legal pad portfolio.  

Here are pictures of the portfolio and the utensil roll opened & unrolled.  Thank you so much Spencertiwns, everything was perfect.  I hope you enjoy your goodies as much as I enjoyed mine.  No tears though, I can't handle the tears.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2010 09:34:00 PM by Disco Queen Highness » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'd love to do a personal swap for this knit Death Flake hat

Wists
Etsy
SpencerTwins2007
« Reply #187 on: February 03, 2010 09:30:19 PM »

I am so glad you enjoyed everything. I totally love how the utensil roll came out and so wanted to steal it!!! Next rainy day I will make another Smiley Can't wait to receive!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist : http://www.wists.com/spencertwins2007

I love doing personal swaps!!!
grenouille78
« Reply #188 on: February 03, 2010 11:02:21 PM »

Great job on that package, SpencerTwins! Those little bags are so cute, and of course, the utensil roll -- super cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PixieVal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: February 04, 2010 06:15:47 AM »

I never knew I wanted a utensil roll until just now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 61 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Photoshop Tutorials: Adding Contrast and Clarity
How to Make Your Photoshop Text Look More Professional
How to Sample Photoshop Colors From Anywhere on Your Desktop
The Most Powerful Button In Lightroom
Creating a Single Photo Composite in Photoshop
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...