A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,856
Currently Running With Scissors:
771 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Hedgehog Fabric  (Read 2594 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Maggiedoll
« on: January 18, 2010 09:10:46 AM »

On the Michael Miller website, there is hedgehog fabric.  Actually, there is a whole "hedgehog group"!!!  http://michaelmillerfabrics.com/MMF/Swatch2.cfm?&Gnam=Hedgehog%20Group
Is that not one of the cutest fabrics you have ever seen??
The first one is my favorite, with all the different colors of hedgehogs.  I think I'm in love with this fabric.  It's a new one, and I don't think it's available for retail yet!  When I google for Hedgehog fabrics, mostly what I find are Japanese import hedgehog fabrics, but they're not as awesome.  The main result of a google for hedgehog fabrics is stuff on Etsy that's made with the Japanese import hedgehog fabric.  A few days ago google shopping brought back nothing on "michael miller hedgehog" but now there's actually one result--a place called Over the Rainbow-- but it's only available for preorder, and doesn't say when it will arrive!
I think my boyfriend is seriously sick of hearing my babble about hedgehog fabric.  I need hedgehogs!

Anybody have any idea how long it takes new designs to get to stores?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FLooZySue
I Was gonna make a tomato sandwich... that is until the sand started pouring outta my pincushion 80)...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010 05:54:49 AM »

LOLOLOLOL!!! morning laugh, you and your silly hedgehog fetish! TOO CUTE!

I vote make your boyfriend some Jammies or hedgehog boxers!

I really have no idea how long it takes for the stuff to hit the stores, I don't imagine it would be all that long though... Hmm if you are absolutely FEINING for hedgehog fabric (and I suspect you are!) Japanese fabrics (cottons) have alot of hedgehog themes. Check etsy.com or even dawanda.com maybe artfire .. but I imagne your best bet will be dawanda and/or ebay.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Maggiedoll
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010 06:29:02 PM »

I have looked at the Japanese hedgehog fabric.. I've looked at all of them!  It's not NEARLY as cute as the Michael Miller stuff, in all the different colors, with the little scarves and apples and acorns, and sitting on tree trunks!  I put in a preorder with Over The Rainbow fabrics.. but it could still be MONTHS!  *dies*

I'm going to attempt to dedicate myself to the John Galliano jacket sew-along, which is miles and miles over my head and may just occupy my mind for three months straight..   Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

coleyB
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010 09:08:16 PM »

i don't have any answers to your questions, but....... you're right. the fabric is ridiculously cute. the hedgehogs. the mushrooms. ridiculous.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
coleyB
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010 09:32:12 AM »

i just read on www.fatquartershop. com they are expecting michael miller's hedghog collection to be available in february.........th at should mean any day now!!!

Grin

happy monday
THIS ROCKS   Logged
downtownmonsters
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010 02:14:37 PM »

michael miller ALWAYS has the best prints! i swear i love most anything michael miller
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.daisybythebay.etsy.com 
vintage finds and one of a kinds
SisterTwisty
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2010 03:54:25 AM »

Oh. My. Gosh.  That is redonkulously cute!  I may have to make myself a hoodie in that fabric.  I had to design myself a little hedgie fabric on Spoonflower http://www.spoonflower.com/fabric_items/new?design_id=51912 for some bags: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25876493@N06/3644378652/in/set-72157620465022597/.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010 03:54:52 AM by Chuggypig » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I blog about crafty things at http://sistertwisty.blogspot.com/

I used to be Chuggypig
Maggiedoll
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2010 03:38:15 PM »

I do like most of the Michael Miller fabrics, but I usually consider them too expensive.  Spoonflower is waaayy out of my price range!  Still haven't even been charged for the hedgehog fabric I ordered, so I guess they haven't gotten it in yet..  *taps foot impatiently*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Matt Ruby on Taking Comedy Skills Beyond Just Being Funny
Blending Artistic and Financial Goals in a Creative Career
Shepard Fairey Talks Obey Collab and Getting Arrested 16 Times
Angus Stone "Monsters"
In The Name Of Art - Does Artistic Vision Justify Cruelty?
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Stamping
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...