A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 300,960
Currently Running With Scissors:
424 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Wayward Victorian 2 Swap Gallery  (Read 12877 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pretty hate machine
Lady Disillusion

Still I fly...still I fall.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: February 06, 2010 07:01:52 AM »

Oh, I'm so bummed I missed this one! Hopefully there'll be a new round :3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

[revenge is the best revenge]
My still small wist!
Proxima
« Reply #91 on: February 06, 2010 01:11:56 PM »

Wow, I was really busy so I only got to check the gallery today and everything looks so cool!
I especially love the jewellery and cards GigglyGirl made, Sailorgirlbonk's stationary and glasses,the hair piece and cameo cherry_blossom55 made (it's really gorgeous!), Loukr's butterflies, the bustle by annachronism, the binder and shadow box by Lady Frog

jexxican: Now I really want our stupid post office to stop slacking off and give me my package! I dunno, if US post offices are similar to ours, they just don't bother to update the info even if the package's already left. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Walking through the glass of mirror,
going to most distant star,
looking for the higher tenor,
journey leading far and far.
loukr
Tutorial Contributor

Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle . .

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #92 on: February 06, 2010 02:49:30 PM »

Hallooo!

I've taken pics of the gorgeous tea set plushies annachronism made me so I will be posting pics this evening! Cheesy

everyones goodies are just so beautiful! I reaaaalllllly hope there'll be a round 3!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tutorials, features, bloggyness http://www.dearestjackdaw.com/

Do you have an ever increasing pile of scraps waiting for the perfect project? Why not join in our Altered Fashions sew-along! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=354356.0
loukr
Tutorial Contributor

Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle . .

« Reply #93 on: February 06, 2010 03:41:49 PM »

Here are the plushies from annachronism! Thank you SO much they're beautiful! I'm going to display them on my lovely new welsh dresser Cheesy

eee I love them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tutorials, features, bloggyness http://www.dearestjackdaw.com/

Do you have an ever increasing pile of scraps waiting for the perfect project? Why not join in our Altered Fashions sew-along! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=354356.0
jexxican
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #94 on: February 07, 2010 08:36:14 PM »

Silly PO... I am calling them tomorrow most definitely. Anger! *** EDIT Monday, 10AM: I just called the USPS and they said Since they cannot track over seas packages, often the only thing that will show up on the Track and Confirm website is the acceptance scan. Other than that we just have to keep guessing when it will show up. AH! So Proxima, it may very will be in customs in your country right now, but we won't know until you get it. Talk about upping my anxiety! For no reason! Why must they do this to me?

Also... Anger! at Swap-bot. I signed up for that site but blah, yuck, I would much rather swap with yous guys.

Also... I RECEIVED!! Check out this awesome loot I got from annalisa! She totally went to an antique store to find some of these goodies, and she even went on Etsy to get me something knit! How sweet is that?

First off, all the stuff in this picture was in the little orange bag. There are silhouette magnets, paper hearts (haven't been heart attacked in YEARS!), an antique key, a "Post Card" stamp (that I'm seriously gonna use on my homemade fabric postcards), a felt & stitched mustache pin, screw on earrings, and a bunch of paper cut outs.

Blue arm warmers, a scented rice pillow, and the lovely scarflette that she bought me on Etsy. LOVE KNITS!

And finally: some AIW tattoos, a butterfly pincushion, a lovely lace necklace (that I'm tempted to do a Loukr-like photo shoot with but will resist the urge: wish I had it when I did my similar pregnancy pictures though!), a lovely switch plate that we can't find screw holes on, an antique picture from Erie PA and a V-day postcard that is dated 1909 and has a one cent stamp on it. Yes, Annalisa, I will be your Valentine!

Shanks hunny bunny!

*** EDIT: I just called the USPS and they said
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010 08:59:19 AM by jexxican » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
annalisa
« Reply #95 on: February 08, 2010 11:23:08 AM »

Oops. Jexxican, I goofed up on your switchplate. I had gotten this switchplate that has the screws designed to be hidden. But looking again at the directions right now, it looks like I did not read them so carefully the first time and covered up the little tabs that enable the screws to be hidden.

I'll send you a new, not-messed up one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jexxican

« Reply #96 on: February 08, 2010 01:27:24 PM »

Oops. Jexxican, I goofed up on your switchplate. I had gotten this switchplate that has the screws designed to be hidden. But looking again at the directions right now, it looks like I did not read them so carefully the first time and covered up the little tabs that enable the screws to be hidden.

I'll send you a new, not-messed up one.
Now that you've said that I got it apart and I can take care  of it. No need to send another, I'm a handy crafter too ya know!
Thanks though!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

LA-Fairy
moon child

Lexy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: February 10, 2010 12:48:28 PM »

I'm a handy crafter too ya know!

*snort* Great comment.

Well the packages are really great.
The cupcake is adoreable

The necklace looks so pretty, and  love the switchplate.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

maehem

.glitz and glamour.

« Reply #98 on: February 10, 2010 04:23:58 PM »

So here is my loot from frosty!

First is a pic of everything!

a cute little collage with a victorian photo. precious little baby girl!

Next were these awesome cuffs! i love them, and my sister wants to steal them, haha!

and last... what i thought was a necklace at first. then i got it all the way open and realized what it was! straight off my wists!! i actually had the quote "I WANT ONE OF THESE SO BAD!" on it, haha! and its like, and exact replica, only in silver which is awesome because i rarely wear gold! yay!

thanks so much frosty! i love it all!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<3 alyssamae
jexxican

« Reply #99 on: February 10, 2010 04:39:36 PM »

Those cuffs are so rad! I forgot I was totally going to make one for Proxima because she had one her wist and I forgot! DOH! I'm sorry, Proxima, have you received yet?!?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

- G. K. Chesterton

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Thai Chicken Pasta Recipe
How to Make a Maki Roll
The Cuisine of the Filipino American Community
The Cuisine of the Thai American Community
How to Prepare a Durian
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...