A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,065
Currently Running With Scissors:
471 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Wayward Victorian 2 Swap Gallery  (Read 11728 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

InShambles
« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2010 01:36:56 PM »

Wow what a great package! Everything is so beautiful and creative!

I will be sending tomorrow, I have been pouring over photos of Maggot (isn't she just the cutest thing ever?) and keep getting new ideas!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist - http://wists.com/InShambles
Art + Music = Happiness
loukr
Tutorial Contributor

Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle . .

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2010 02:05:53 PM »

thank you for posting pictures, i'm so glad everyone can see the butterfly necklace in all it's glory  Cheesy
and i'm relieved that you loved your package, i was majorly anxious when i opened mine minutes after taking yours to the post office- that sense of 'oh no, now i really can't add/improve anything!' is horrible, lol!

No need for anxiousness, I'm so so happy with my stuff, in fact, I just spent like an hour taking photographs of myself (EA makeup and everything) to show off my goodies!! lol I'll post them in a little bit once I've chosen my faves Tongue thank you SO much everything is just.. yum!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tutorials, features, bloggyness http://www.dearestjackdaw.com/

Do you have an ever increasing pile of scraps waiting for the perfect project? Why not join in our Altered Fashions sew-along! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=354356.0
annachronism

will sew for tattoos

« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2010 02:17:25 PM »

wow, i can't wait to see the pictures of you! i need to make myself up EA-style sometime, it looks like a lot of fun  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
loukr
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2010 02:20:12 PM »

wow, i can't wait to see the pictures of you! i need to make myself up EA-style sometime, it looks like a lot of fun  Smiley

It was SO much fun.. not my usual thing to do in the evenings I must admit Cheesy

you can see her makeup tutorial here, I can't remember if it was posted in any of the wayward threads.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsKoAZ_4vSs coolness Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Do you have an ever increasing pile of scraps waiting for the perfect project? Why not join in our Altered Fashions sew-along! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=354356.0
cherry_blossom55
« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2010 03:14:29 PM »

that butterfly wing necklace is possibly one of the coolest things I have seen in forever! kind of like bugs encased in resin, but way prettier!! Cheesy nice job on everything loukr!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loukr
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2010 03:40:38 PM »

thank youuuu! It was so fun to make Cheesy well, everything way! The illustration probably took the longest.. literally several hours, it's all ok drawing the thing, but doing the splattered effect takes foreverrr! then I screwed the whole thing up to make it look ooold and had a MAJOR panic that I'd just ruined it, then I covered it in coffee.. jeez you wouldn't believe how much stress I was going through at this point! But I prefer it the way it is now Cheesy

Onto my package from annachronism!

These pics are SO posey so I'm sorry about that! but my dressform just wouldn't do this item justice!!!

yes yes yes I got a beautiful bustle. isn't it amaaazing!!! I'll be using this again and again for photoshoots it's just insanely gorgeous!

Not only that, but she sent me some yummy sweeties which unfortunately were consumed before I even had a chance to take any pics.. apart from this one, just for fun!

SUGAR MOUSEY! YUMMM! I had a white one too, but I munched that one whilst looking at my goodies!

She also sent me the most amaaazing plushies ever (my first ever too!) a tea set & muffin!! I'll post a pic tomorrow though as it's my bedtime now I'm exhausted after totally trashing my bedroom to take these photos!!

Annachronism.. thank you SOOOOO much I absolutely LOVE LOVE my goodies sooooo much!!! xx
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spydie
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2010 07:36:03 PM »

I just got my package today and everything is so awesome!  I will be taking pictures once I find my camera (It got lost in my "room organization" project that has gone totally bad).
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lady_Frog
« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2010 08:34:15 PM »

I will be sending tomorrow, I have been pouring over photos of Maggot (isn't she just the cutest thing ever?)

agreed!!!

yes everyone has gotten such lovely items!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cherry_blossom55
« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2010 08:55:55 AM »

I received I received!!!! Lady_Frog spoiled me, I must say, and everything is AWWWWWesome!
thankyouthankyouthankyou!!

Here's the whole gang:

oh, PS: Lady-Frog...you sent all the pieces for the unknown DIY thing, but no instructions, so I don't even know what it's supposed to be!! lol

First the extra non-crafted stuff:
a lovely little teacup (to add to my monstrous collection, haha)

oh look, it's made some friends already!

I found this little pull-n-go mouse at the bottom of the box, loled, put it on the floor...and it immediately got stuck under the book case. that's so me. maybe this will convince the fiancee that we need a cat, since it's a cat toy. honestly I'm not sure if it was in there by accident though, since Lady_Frog said her cat was playing in the box. lol

a GORGEOUS little gold owl pin. honestly this may be my favourite thing Lady_Frog sent. that's not to say, of course, that I don't appreciate her craftyness; its just so darn cute.

a studded cuff; very cute. not quite in keeping with my fashion style nowadays, but the boy will probably thieve it anyway lol

tea. ahhh, tea. how I love thee. I'll be having this while I paint later!

Crafted Goodies:
the inside of the lovely decorated binder (front is seen in group pic- it depicts a "good" girl and a "wayward" girl, lol) I think I might use this as my wedding planning binder, since it doesn't fit in my bookbag for school

awesome fabric!! a covered notebook (which I always find a use for!)

and the inside!

a shadow box for mr. fiancee. This is truly funny because it totally describes our quirky relationship. I can't wait til he gets home from class to see it!!(also interesting is that he's a chem major and had at one point considered going into pharmaceuticals)

feeather headband and hair clip (wearing the clip right now!) If I'm not mistaken, Lady_frog took these ideas straight from my wist. Cheesy

top-hat headband!! ****CUTE****
not an everyday thing like the feathers of course, but EPIC CUTE nonetheless, for dressup.

Thank you again Lady_Frog for such a great package!!! I love everything! Swapping with you was awesome

THIS ROCKS   Logged

InShambles
« Reply #79 on: February 05, 2010 09:43:17 AM »

Everything is awesome but I am dying over the shadowbox! I want one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist - http://wists.com/InShambles
Art + Music = Happiness
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Choose a Softly Padded Bra
How to Choose a Demi Bra
How to Choose a Camisole
How to Choose a Corset with Garters
How to Wear Garters
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...