A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,710
Currently Running With Scissors:
411 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: first post, scary.......... big 'fozzy' monster mario mushroom cushion etc  (Read 1432 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SooStark
« on: January 15, 2010 06:38:11 AM »

ok so this is my first post
i really love this board and love looking at everyones talented creations,
heres a few things ive made lately
hope you like them

here is fozzy,
he took me about a week to make cos all of his felt spots were hand sewn on so very time consuming, i forgot to take a pic of his back but he's covered in spots there too.
im actually using him as a cushion and boy is he very comfy, but my kids adore him and keep running of with him.
i made a little one (pic below) for someone and thought a massive one would bee good, so fozzy was created!!
he masure about 33 inches in length and about 25 inches across and he took a lot of stuffing lol

me doing a silly pose with him showing him my love!!

true sweet love

her is the little fella that i done which gave me the idea to do fozzy
he was a presnt to someone as part of a xmas swap i done on a hair extension forum i belong to, he was named desmond by his new owner who loves him dearly

mario mushroom cushion that i made for the same person as the little monster, she was really happy with it and said she couldnt believe her luck when she opened it, so that was good, cos sometimes i find when you make something to you it may have come out really well but to someone else
theyre opinion might be different so i was chuffed she love it,
it took me a couple of attempt to get the mushroom how i wanted him to look but got there in the end, for the closing i used aplix so the new owner could take out the stuffing and wash it, the mushroom is made out of bits of fleece. my kids were all gutted when i was packaging him up as they wanted it lol my little boy who is 3 even started crying!! ha kids are so funny at times arent they.

and lastly,  he was my first attempt @ making a stuffed animal, i made his legs long and gave him the name of bearylonglegs,hes made out of black fur with pink felt for his eyes ears and pads
 hes quite special to me

thanks for looking
sophie
x
THIS ROCKS   Logged
krafty119
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010 09:35:39 AM »

Those are all very adorable! I think you did a great job! I like the Bearylonglegs the most...well, maybe I like Fozzy the most! I'm not sure, I like them equally the most! Smiley

You used words in there I have no idea what they mean... 'gutted' obviously means heartbroken... and chuffed? Excited???

Either way, Great job! Love them all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
spicytaco
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Lalala...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010 06:27:21 PM »

Wow I love it all. I have a big stuffed monster that I use as a cusion too. Mine's not that big though. Love the mario mushroom cushion.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*insert witty saying here*

I has Wist.
SooStark
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010 12:59:46 PM »

Those are all very adorable! I think you did a great job! I like the Bearylonglegs the most...well, maybe I like Fozzy the most! I'm not sure, I like them equally the most! Smiley

You used words in there I have no idea what they mean... 'gutted' obviously means heartbroken... and chuffed? Excited???

Either way, Great job! Love them all!

thank you, bearylonglegs defo has a special place in my heart!
ummm gutted is kinda along the same liens as heartbroken
and chuffed is happy.
x
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010 01:00:54 PM by SooStark » THIS ROCKS   Logged
SooStark
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010 01:02:06 PM »

Wow I love it all. I have a big stuffed monster that I use as a cusion too. Mine's not that big though. Love the mario mushroom cushion.

thanks
hes getting a bit squashed now though as hes used constantly so me thinks he needs to be opened up and restuffed lol
i think im gonna make some more mario cushions and the kids are constantly harrassing me for one lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PIXIEskin
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010 02:17:55 PM »

Cheesy I didnt realise you were on craftster. Yey, my Dezzy Desmond and mushroom cushion Cheesy.
I really was chuffed, I'm amazed by fozzy also, such patience Smiley.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

She's too pure for the likes of this world, this world is a whore.

A smile to hide the fear away, Oh smear this man across the walls, like strawberries and cream, it's the only way to be.

Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/VelvetVolcano

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/velvetvolcano.jewe
whatthepuck
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2010 05:39:05 PM »

Fozzy is awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vintage Etsy ~ Blog

Swaps:
Mini 13 DoH
Sept ATC
OTT October Holidays
Fall/Character Ninni

Anyone interested in a Hockey Swap[
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Fourth of July Nail Art Tutorial
How to Get Smooth Skin
How to Get Your Makeup to Last All Day
How to Self Tan for Summer
How to Waterproof Your Eye Makeup
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...