A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 305,882
Currently Running With Scissors:
328 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Quick and Easy Swap - Round 2 (sendouts March 15)  (Read 17828 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

flower
« Reply #160 on: March 27, 2010 04:29:58 AM »

Plastic eggs aren't available in Asia or Australia?!?  We must  be swap partners sometime so I can send you some...full of candy, of course.  Yes, Craftster can be very USA-centric.  I'll try to be more aware of that when I make comments and organize swaps.   One of my favorite things about Craftster is the international community of crafters.   

....and on the other side of the world it's autumn and we're heading into the chillier months. The academic year has only just started and it's a great time for crafting.

So, another round would be great.

Sorry... didn't mean to act as if its all about those of us in the states.  The bottom line is that I think we all are up for another round of this very fun, very low stress swap (no matter what part of the world we're in).
I didn't mean to pick on you! Don't stress.
Sometimes I think Craftster is very USA-centric (the sewing machine feature they did was only available in the USA, craft challenges baded on plastic eggs (not available in Australia or Asia) etc...) so I can tend to jump on that one. It's nothing personal!

And I think we all would be up for another round. This swap was fun.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42
« Reply #161 on: March 27, 2010 03:18:59 PM »

I agree.   I've enjoyed swaps with partners from Finland, Sweden, Australia, Germany, Scotland, England, and Canada ( don't think I forgot any).  I can only swap internationally in the smaller swaps because of shipping, but I love it when I can.  I pray for another Aussie partner soon.  One who will send me a bag or two of Starburst Babies!  I need me some Starburst Babies badly!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

schnerby
« Reply #162 on: March 28, 2010 04:12:08 AM »

Oh starburst babies are good!

We don't have twinkies, and I think they're lovely. Yummo.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gamemom42
« Reply #163 on: March 28, 2010 04:54:42 AM »

Do you have Starburst Babies in China?  If so, I'm thinking a personal Babies for Twinkies swap.

Actually, wouldn't that be a fun swap?  An international snack swap where everyones partner is in another country.  I guess we'd have to throw a small crafted item in there to keep it crafty, or maybe the crafted item could be a handcrafted snack jar/bowl/container of some sort.  Hmmm....

And sorry, I'm sure it's inappropriate to bring up ideas for a different swap on an existing swap thread.  I apologize and won't do it again.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zombiecazz
« Reply #164 on: March 28, 2010 12:48:45 PM »

Put the idea in swap ideas. I'd love a snackage swap with appropriate bag/bowl etc.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

flower
« Reply #165 on: March 28, 2010 12:58:41 PM »

Put the idea in swap ideas. I'd love a snackage swap with appropriate bag/bowl etc.

I agree!  Sounds tasty.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

schnerby
« Reply #166 on: March 28, 2010 04:23:19 PM »

Do you have Starburst Babies in China?  If so, I'm thinking a personal Babies for Twinkies swap.

Actually, wouldn't that be a fun swap?  An international snack swap where everyones partner is in another country.  I guess we'd have to throw a small crafted item in there to keep it crafty, or maybe the crafted item could be a handcrafted snack jar/bowl/container of some sort.  Hmmm....

And sorry, I'm sure it's inappropriate to bring up ideas for a different swap on an existing swap thread.  I apologize and won't do it again.

I'm actually in Australia at the moment, so yes - there are Starburst babies here! yay!

Jolly Ranchers are also delicious, but not available here. Boo...  Sad

But please do start a snack swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
flower
« Reply #167 on: March 28, 2010 04:46:19 PM »

No Jolly Ranchers?!?  Yes, I think a snack swap is in order.

I'm actually in Australia at the moment, so yes - there are Starburst babies here! yay!

Jolly Ranchers are also delicious, but not available here. Boo...  Sad

But please do start a snack swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

schnerby
« Reply #168 on: March 30, 2010 01:56:10 AM »

So, head on over and discuss it!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=342855.0

(I referred to this as the craft kit swap. oops. Well, you know what I mean)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Summer Hat
Hedgies!
Meatless Monday: Bean Burgers

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...