A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 296,385
Currently Running With Scissors:
681 Guests and 36 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 54 Gallery  (Read 13825 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

beccas_song
is the craziest song you've ever heard!

Stew anyone?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #140 on: February 27, 2010 09:08:15 PM »

Yay iheartzb and SAHMama! I'm so glad you liked everything. Smiley You're right, I have been so busy. I'm sorry I haven't posted my lovely packages earlier.

First is an action shot of my amazing hat and scarf from SAHMama. It was right off my wist and I LOVE it!! The scarf is nice and long and the hat is so cute! I never can find winter hats I really like, but I'll be wearing these for years. Thank you so much!! Oh, and the pic was taken by my three year old! She had a blast learning to take pictures!

And a pic of my cutie in the hat. She loves the flower and wants it for herself. Smiley

The other amazing package that I got was from sibyll. So sorry it's taken me a while to post this! I asked for fabric, and she sent tons! I was so excited when I opened the box and haven't stopped sewing since. Smiley Now, there is one problem I have to share- I was also in the givers and needers swap and my package from my partner arrived the same day! Also, you both sent fabric and clay! I was so excited that I opened them both and they got mixed together. I'm sorry, but I have no idea what is from who! I took pics of all the fabric and clay together. Again, I'm sorry! But I do know that I LOVE every bit that I was sent and have already done several big projects! Thank you so much- it was a generous package!

And a pic of some of my favorites- including some actual Amy Butler fabric! I love them! I'm coveting these until I know the perfect project to use them on. Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Well-behaved women rarely make history. -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
beccas_song
is the craziest song you've ever heard!

Stew anyone?

« Reply #141 on: February 27, 2010 09:12:05 PM »

Oh, and one more pic- this is the clay that I got from sibyll and my other partner! I'm stocked up now!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Well-behaved women rarely make history. -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
SAHMama
« Reply #142 on: February 28, 2010 07:25:48 AM »

I'm loving all that fabric! Beautiful! I want it!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

iheartzb
« Reply #143 on: February 28, 2010 01:57:01 PM »

iheartzb   Grin I claim your cats ROTFL hehehehe they are so darn cute..I would love to have a kitty but my dogs well..Yeah, Umm No poor cat would be kitty kabobs with my naughty nelly Bella boo... Cry

SO funny! My dog, pictured in my profile pic, is ruled by Veronica. If her eats something she wants, she taps his jaw until he spits it out for her. They're tiny but tough!

I can see at least 3 fabrics that I would love to steal in the last pkg, espcially the citrus stuff that is the same as my kitchen curtains. Great stuff so far.

Skaborsk - I hope the mug isn't too big. I obsess over large mugs, so I tend to make them that way. They're great even for soup and cereal. I can't believe that mug made it without a scratch. I was worried.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

view my wist: http://www.wists.com/iheartzb
I have an Etsy shop! It is still very much a work in progress, but check it out anyway: Pretty Little Wishes at www.iheartzb.etsy.c om
skaborsk
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

always procraftinating..............

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #144 on: February 28, 2010 08:46:26 PM »

Skaborsk - I hope the mug isn't too big. I obsess over large mugs, so I tend to make them that way. They're great even for soup and cereal. I can't believe that mug made it without a scratch. I was worried.

i was surprised too when i saw how beat the box was! but it is one healthy mug. and youre right, its perfect for cereal. thanks again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

please visit my etsy shop. i love it when people buy my crap!  
http://www.etsy.com/shop/cappywanna
sibyll
« Reply #145 on: March 01, 2010 02:48:58 PM »

I received from ThatsWhatSheSaid today! She sent me some scented dusting powders. One lavender (which I adore), one marjoram, and one basil. Looks strange, sounds strange, but smells pretty interesting. I'll give it a shot! Oh, and a little baggie with some awfully cute charms in it. Yay! Thanks so much!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
sunspotted
« Reply #146 on: March 19, 2010 07:28:38 AM »

I found the pictures I took of ThatsWhatSheSaid's package before I sent.  I claimed her for something Cyndi Lauper and made a yarn doll.  The last time I made a yarn doll, I was about 10 years old, so I made a tiny practice one for another swap and then I made Girls Just Wanna Have Fun era Cyndi.  It was so much fun!

I was afraid to ruin it with makeup, so just imagine some blue eyeshadow and I think the resemblance might pop.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
zombiecazz

« Reply #147 on: March 19, 2010 07:31:17 AM »

That's so cute. Can totally see it as Cyndi.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

claire313

Make Tea, Not War!

« Reply #148 on: March 19, 2010 08:01:43 AM »

that is so awesome! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zombiecazz

« Reply #149 on: May 22, 2010 05:43:48 AM »

Got a totally cool Angel package from gavagai today.
A totoro for my DD

Totoro miniatures

and the ziplock bag and a wrapping material are so cute.

We both adore the package and my DD is wearing her t-shirt atm.

THANK YOU!!! Grin  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Finding and Archiving Digital Images
Photographing Black and White Images
How to Capture a Car in Motion
Camera Settings For Panoramic Stitching
Photographing your Wedding
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...