A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,033
Currently Running With Scissors:
561 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fill a mug round 5 gallery  (Read 18616 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rabbitspider
« Reply #70 on: January 26, 2010 07:34:35 AM »

yeah I thought that was great too
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I felt dazed, like I just came out of a 4 hour movie I didn't understand.
RIP JIM CARROLL   I miss you my brother..
llisaredd
While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats. - Mark Twain

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: January 26, 2010 08:03:52 AM »

I always get good swap packages. I've had some great ones in the past too. THIS package is definitely up there in the greats! This package makes me wish tcmatteson and I lived closer because I think we'd hang out. She totally spoiled me and did a fantastic job of stalking me! Get your wists buttons ready!

First, the treats:

There is also a box of Sweet Tart Valentines Hearts, but I couldn't photograph it and eat out of it at the same time. Those japanese Pocky sticks are ADDICTIVE!

The drinkables:

My FAVORITE tea! I seriously love this tea and was thrilled to see it in the package. There's also some homemade hot cocoa mix and some homemade coffee singles in several flavors. I can't wait to try those out!

Next up - some extras:

A little handpainted book for holding ATCs and inchies.

Inside I found these:

I love these ATCs and the inchies. I will probably remove the inchies from the book and add them to a framed set I'm putting together.

TCMatteson is also very handy with a sewing machine:

8 quilted coasters, front and back. I LOVE these fabrics!

6 shopping bags - again, I LOVE these fabrics!

An apron! For me!!! I have wanted one for a long time and just haven't taken the time to make myself one. I love this! Love the fabric and the big, and numerous pockets on the front. This picture really doesn't do this justice.

Look at this!

An altered altoid tin just for me! I love it! I will be putting some tea bags and coffee bags in it to carry to work. Love it!

And this!

This is an etched mirror mosaic. I already have a spot picked out to hang this. My husband really liked it too Smiley

And lastly, my favorite: THE MUG

I can't convey how much I love this mug. It's based off a painting on my wist and she did such a fabulous job with it. I SERIOUSLY love it! Knowing it was made especially for me really touches my heart. This will always be a special mug for me and fill me with warm feelings when I drink from it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tcmatteson

Baby it's cold outside...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: January 26, 2010 08:28:08 AM »

I am sooo happy that you liked everything! I think my greatest "ooh" find was the pocky because it's Milk Coffee pocky! ^_^ I saw it and just had to get it for this swap! Wish I had picked up some for myself to try, 'cause I went back to the store and they had gone back to just the original chocolate sticks >_<

Oh- and the hot chocolate recipe, 100% me... I spent a week on it trying different mixes of the ingredients to get it just right... I hope it didn't turn out too sweet for your tastebuds, llisa! And I'm so happy the apron fits Smiley I think that was the one thing I was worried about... but it looks good on you ^_^

And the mug- I am soooooo happy you love it! I took forever trying to stencil it and then filling in all the little leaf details. It was the very first piece I made for this swap and I didn't want to give it up, but I had a feeling that you might treasure it more than I would, lol! ^_-
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafter turned Soaper
Been away from Craftster for far too long Sad I miss this crafty community!
Simple & Clean Soapery on FB
Simple & Clean Soapery on etsy
MiLady
« Reply #73 on: January 26, 2010 09:11:14 AM »

I RECEIVED I RECEIVED I RECEIVED!!! Mrs Cosmopilite got me right down to a t (or tea *chuckle chuckle*) I love everything!!!! On to the pictures

Here is the parcel as I opened it

The first thing I found was my mug which is SOOO pretty (I am obsessed with disney) and some beautiful key chains made of a tiny disney tea set!!!

Also found this scarf, how gorgeous are the colours?!?! It's so soft and snuggly

A yoga mat strap, which is so funny because I'd just purchased a bargain yoga mat for 1.49 yesterday  Cheesy

A tiny lickle book with recipes of cakes and biscuits in it, of which I was spoilt by some banana choc chip cookies which are to die for and some gingerbread hearts.

The whole lot together. This includes my drinkables, some detox tea bags with liquorice in (they are delicious) and some English breakfast tea (yummy yummy). You can also see a half eaten banana choc chip cookie! And in the process of writing this post I have noticed at the bottom of the tub of gingerbread hearts there are four letter biscuits that spell JENN!! Cheesy Ive given myself tummy ache scoffing too quickly, but it was worth it!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happiness is the key to success, success is not the key to happiness. If you love what you're doing you will be happy.
tcmatteson

Baby it's cold outside...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: January 26, 2010 09:32:41 AM »

Wow! Look at all that Disney goodness! So cute! And that scarf looks hand-dyed, is it? So soft and cuddly, too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafter turned Soaper
Been away from Craftster for far too long Sad I miss this crafty community!
Simple & Clean Soapery on FB
Simple & Clean Soapery on etsy
playswithneedles

find your balance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: January 26, 2010 09:46:56 AM »

Dharma and playswithneedles both of you inspired me with my first ever swap  Postcard swap where I was a neebie to craftster.

You're so sweet, quaggy. I think I may have been a bit of a newbie myself!

Wow, so many more nice packages. Even though I'm not really into disney, I like that mug. Also not a fan of skulls, but love those gloves! And a great ATC/inchie book - makes me want to start making them again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crochet therapy:

50+ washcloths-along -17/50
Very soon I'm going to graduate to shawls and sweaters!
GamerGirl
« Reply #76 on: January 26, 2010 09:50:56 AM »

I received today but can't post pictures till I get home from work.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
playswithneedles

find your balance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: January 26, 2010 10:06:59 AM »

I don't know how I missed these, but I adore the owl cozy and the kitty mug!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crochet therapy:

50+ washcloths-along -17/50
Very soon I'm going to graduate to shawls and sweaters!
dharma_rebel
I'm a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock and roll.

put a bird on it

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #78 on: January 26, 2010 10:40:40 AM »

Dharma and playswithneedles both of you inspired me with my first ever swap  Postcard swap where I was a neebie to craftster.

You're so sweet, quaggy. I think I may have been a bit of a newbie myself!

Seriously? You were both newb swappers? Coulda fooled me! I would totally be paired up with the 2 of you in ANY swap!

Love the skully mittens (though I don;t love skulls) I'm super impressed.
The hand painted mug is amazing, I would have loved to do something like that, but I'm not that confident in my doodling skills...
Key chains from a tea set?! Awesome idea. I may steal it for little gifties! And the colors on that scarf are so beautiful (and very princess!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

teapotdnky
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Obomaboe?

Craft or Die

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #79 on: January 26, 2010 12:22:27 PM »

That scarf is gorgeous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

Guess who's back?
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Knit Newborn Baby Mittens with a Loom Part 25/35
How to Knit Newborn Baby Mittens with a Loom Part 27/35
How to Knit Newborn Baby Mittens with a Loom Part 32/35
How to Knit Newborn Baby Mittens with a Loom Part 29/35
How to Knit Newborn Baby Mittens with a Loom Part 30/35
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...