A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 302,576
Currently Running With Scissors:
817 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fill a mug round 5 gallery  (Read 18267 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

quaggy
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2010 09:05:12 AM »

Thanks for the extra pictures!  great job on the tentacles!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mlookyloo1
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2010 01:32:29 PM »

this is what I received from GamerGirl I love everthing she sent me thank you so very much.  this is what I got cup cozys, box of teas, cards ,stamps set of coasters. and a bag of chocolate espresso beans and a bag that she made with 3 kind of coffee and jewely  thank thank you very much love it

all of the goodies

and the cup thank you

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Barbara Jean<br /><br />My Flickr<br />My Wist
GamerGirl
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2010 02:16:11 PM »

I'm glad you liked everything!

The necklace, bracelet and cell phone charm all have teapot charms on them, to fit the theme. And the colors of everything were made to match the mug.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mrs Cosmopilite
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2010 02:23:09 PM »

I see an octops on the second photo: is that a coincidence, or a tribute to the teapot octopus in the previous parcel? Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
GamerGirl
« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2010 02:29:38 PM »

Its total coincidence, I sent the package forever ago. But I found this awesome octopus stamp at paper source, and some sparkly blue embossing powder, so I had to use it. So I gave mr. octopus a teapot!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
EkkaGrrl
I'm normal.. the rest of you are crazy!

mmm.. fabric...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2010 02:57:56 PM »

OMG! Hubby just picked up my package from quaggy from the post office! I am floored! She spoiled me like I was an only child! Cheesy
I'm in the middle of supper and gettimg the oldest ready for vocal lessons so I haven't completely unpacked the huge-normous package of tea goodness but after the kiddies go to bed I'll investigate further  and take pictures!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I completed my best craft project EVA!! 10 lb 2 oz baby Violet! Born at home in my own bed!! Smiley

Wisty Goodness!
http://wists.com/EkkaGrrl
mlookyloo1
« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2010 04:01:30 PM »

I see an octops on the second photo: is that a coincidence, or a tribute to the teapot octopus in the previous parcel? Smiley
they are very cute she did a good job on them
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Barbara Jean<br /><br />My Flickr<br />My Wist
EkkaGrrl
I'm normal.. the rest of you are crazy!

mmm.. fabric...

« Reply #57 on: January 25, 2010 08:30:14 PM »

And here are my goodies from quaggy! I'm so excited!!

When I opened the box the smell of peppermint was amazing! ( You're right, quaggy, that see smells ver strong. Luckily, I LOVE peppermint!!) I took everything out of the box that wasn't wrapped and this is what I found:

There's paper placemats with a teapot, cherries and a cupcake, gifties for the kiddies, a little tea set, tea party stickers, a bronze tea pot pin cushion, a grocery list for the fridge, a pot holder.

Then the yummies!

The teas: a fruit sampler, a very yummy looking berry white tea, pepperment tea, organic mint tea. Then there's the Snoopy's Special Pink Hot Chocolate ( I need to guard this from my oldest daughter.. she was very interested in the tin!). There are ice cream suckers, chocolate rasberry sticks and Almond Joy bars which I've never had before and are so yummy!

Next I pulled out a bunch of wrapped goodies. It felt like my birthday! Smiley There was also an envelope with the instructions to open last.

The unwrapping frenzy began and here is what I found:

There are 2 tea wallets with peppermint tea in them ( the cause of the wonderful peppermint smell! Smiley ), 2 very pretty tea towels with cross-stitched and applique tea pots on them ( they go very nicely in my kitchen. It'll be even better when we get the walls painted in there. ) , an amazingly cool apron with teacup print. I'll post a better pic of the apron too. There was also a mug with a cozy/caddy on it with pens, nail files, lots of tags, teapot ribbon and a teapot magnet. The mug is fantastic! It has it's own spoon! It couldn't get any better. There's also a steeper teapot which, the funny part is, I was going to buy what I think is the exact same one last summer whe I bought some really nice loose teas. Smiley It's perfect!

Here's a better pic of the apron. I tried to get hubby to tak e a pic of me wearing it but today is a grubby day and I'm in my pj's. The pictures just looked horrible. lol Not to mention the apron fits ober my round baby bump but it just looked funny to me. Tongue

Thank you for an amazing package, quaggy! The letter you wrote was so very sweet and the story about Grandma's apron is so appropriate. Smiley You have really made this a great swap for me!! Smiley It's nice when someone really thinks about you. Smiley You are an awesome partner !  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I completed my best craft project EVA!! 10 lb 2 oz baby Violet! Born at home in my own bed!! Smiley

Wisty Goodness!
http://wists.com/EkkaGrrl
dharma_rebel
I'm a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock and roll.

put a bird on it

« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2010 08:36:22 PM »

I was utterly spoiled by travel girl. I've been attempting to get some good pics, but, January in Washington is dark and dreary. Oh, well, I'll get them uploaded and posted later tonight!

And, EkkaGrrl, you sure were spoiled by quaggy. I've been in a couple swaps with her, and I'm just waiting to be paired with her again, for something a little bigger than a postcard swap. She's a fantastic stitcher! Baby bumps are soooooo cute. Maybe you can get a pic of your bump in the apron in the next couple days?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

playswithneedles

find your balance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: January 25, 2010 08:41:28 PM »

Wow, that last package was HUGE- there's some spoilage going on there! I love the coordinating "ensemble." and the apron is so cute. We want to see it with a baby bump!!

I love the octopus cards in the previous package.

Great packages everyone!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crochet therapy:

50+ washcloths-along -17/50
Very soon I'm going to graduate to shawls and sweaters!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Get This Street Style Meets High Fashion Look
The Zoe Report: What To Wear To A Music Festival
The Zoe Report: Get Inspired by These 4 Major Fashion Week Looks
What to Wear to Coachella 2014
6 Looks Perfect for Summer Music Festivals
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...