A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 304,765
Currently Running With Scissors:
749 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fill a mug round 5 gallery  (Read 19170 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

craftybeachgirl

Class of 09' ROCKS... I DID IT!!

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: March 06, 2010 07:18:57 PM »

I received  the most amazing package I will post pics tomorrow I had to buy a new camera. My little boy tossed ours in the toilet Angry so I have great  new one now and got some wonderful pics of my kewl package It is really a nice one!
  Thank you so much pseudo_pix you are an amazing crafter and cool to boot. Thank you so very much it was a great honor to ware your yarn artwork to school and Grr LOL My mom snagged the scarf/shawl and she thinks she will just "borrow" it all the time and leave it in her closet LOL..It is so pretty!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pink flamingos, palm trees, flip flops, and living at the beach... Can life get better?

www.wists.com/craftybeachgirl
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #241 on: March 11, 2010 03:04:29 PM »

Hooray GREAT news we have one of the 3 overseas packages has arrived so there is great hope still the other 2 will show soon...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
missdolly
Miss Dolly is my GreatDane

Dedicated dog walker

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #242 on: March 11, 2010 04:29:58 PM »

i will post pictures tomorrow i've been crafting all day and the weather was pants and i like to take photos outside as it gives a better picture off my dumb phone camera Cheesy (the parcel was like 8 days off 8 weeks coming eeekk lol)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The only hell my mum raised was me"

Personal swaps welcome...
craftybeachgirl

Class of 09' ROCKS... I DID IT!!

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: March 11, 2010 05:03:59 PM »

I received and so sorry I am just posting pics..This is so beautiful an amazing the workmanship of the crafts! We decided due to the cost of shipping we would just fill a mug not send a mug also. Pseudo pix and mom swapped a boat load of candy and chocolate but that is between them .
She really outdid herself!! I got awesome teas and cool bath stuff and fresh lavender buds. Great bath stuff too. I love the cool necklace she knitted lly too freaking cool and I don't ware necklaces but this one is really different and cool. My friends on campus love it too..I love this package so much and NO you all cant have it sorry  Grin I have to fight my mom for it already LOL...Your Awesome Pseudo_pix

This is the most beautiful shall/scarf so pretty in colors and delicate just pretty

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pink flamingos, palm trees, flip flops, and living at the beach... Can life get better?

www.wists.com/craftybeachgirl
missdolly
Miss Dolly is my GreatDane

Dedicated dog walker

« Reply #244 on: March 13, 2010 06:38:07 AM »

I got my parcel from kriscreates on Thursday (Canada to UK) she sure did jam pack it lol  Grin and it all arrived safetly.. Thank you !! x

Now for the photos!
Ingenious cup/teapot i'm going to use this for show haha Grin i hope you can see the coasters properly they have cute little pictures on them

Next up and kriscreates sure does crochet well !!

Hot chocolate did i say YUM lol and aren't those the dinkiest cup candles you ever did see!!

I also got some chocolates but i eaten them  Grin Grin Grin

We also did one for our children, maisie got a simpsons mug sorry forgot to take a pic she had it in her room at the time.

Hat, scarf and fingerless gloves set!! shes thrilled and she ad an operation on her foot last week so it was such a nice parcel for her to get thanks kris and caleb x

And the sock monkey oh boy has this been everywhere and beyond, she ADORES IT and i make them too and she said this one was better haha cheers maisie!!

So all in all a lovely swap and i wouldnt mind doing it again  Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The only hell my mum raised was me"

Personal swaps welcome...
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #245 on: March 13, 2010 06:58:36 AM »

That sock monkey is adorable missdolly! I'd carry it around everywhere too! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tcmatteson

Baby it's cold outside...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #246 on: March 13, 2010 06:58:51 AM »

Oh what a cool teapot/mug! Great find!

The sock monkey is just adorable and those crocheted items look wonderful, too! Your daughter looks so happy in her git-up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafter turned Soaper
Been away from Craftster for far too long Sad I miss this crafty community!
Simple & Clean Soapery on FB
Simple & Clean Soapery on etsy
playswithneedles

find your balance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #247 on: March 13, 2010 07:37:55 AM »

What an AWESOME package! I love that teapot and the crocheted items!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crochet therapy:

50+ washcloths-along -17/50
Very soon I'm going to graduate to shawls and sweaters!
KrisCreates

Keep on rockin' in the craft world!

« Reply #248 on: March 15, 2010 02:14:55 PM »

Lookit lookit lookit!!!  I got my package from Miss Dolly Today!!!!   Grin

Look at all that stuff!  SO MUCH TEA!  theres a tote bag and a tea wallet and a pouch all made out of beautiful fabric, crocheted coasters, hot chocolate, tea towel, so much stuff!  lets take a closer look...

Look at this beautiful Mug cozy!  My fav colour!  so pretty!

The totally awesome mug underneath that she decorated with my username and other crafty goodness.  The funny thing is, I was at my brother's house last week and he had a mug just like this and I was mega jealous, now I have my own!!!  Wheee!

The super awesome tea wallet and pouch filled with delicious teas!!!

TINY TEACUP EARRINGS!  *swoons* I'm surprised you didn't hear me squee all the way across the pond...

And as Miss Dolly mentioned, we agreed to do a swap between our kids too, so this is what Miss Dolly and her super cool little daughter sent to my son Caleb, I can't even express how happy he was when he got home from school and opened his package!

Isn't this awesome!  Hot chocolate everywhere!  He LOVES those Mini Jaffa Cakes, they almost didn't make it into the picture...  Theres a tote bag and a pencil case, a craft kit to make a pin wheel, a cool pen and pencil and erasers, lets look closer...

An awesome Bart Simpson mug that he loves!  He is currently drinking a cup of hot chocolate out of it and saying "Type 'thank you thank you thank you', mom!"

Super cool little finger puppet dudes!  He really likes these!  I really like them too!  I wanna learn how to make them now!

Oh, there was also a crocheted donut in the package too, but he left that upstairs when he ran up to show his grandma what he got in the mail, so it didn't make it into the picture.

Thank you thank you Miss Dolly and daughter Maisie!  You sure did send a super awesome package and we are super thankful to you for it!   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

playswithneedles

find your balance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #249 on: March 15, 2010 03:03:24 PM »

those little earrings are so cute! Love the fabric of the wallet and pouches too - what a great package. I love that you exchanged packages for your kids too - I bet they loved that. When I first started swapping I was staying with my daughter and grandgirl. Everytime I brought a package home she wanted to know if "my friend" sent her anything  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crochet therapy:

50+ washcloths-along -17/50
Very soon I'm going to graduate to shawls and sweaters!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Why Author Ann Patchett Loves "The Twelve Tribes of Hattie"
Step Inside The Carriage House With Author Louisa Hall
Dr. Mike Moreno on Why Moving Is So Important
Tracy Guzeman on Her Debut Novel, The Gravity of Birds
Jessica Buchanan on Her Dramatic Rescue by SEAL Team Six
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: Featured Artist Katrina Polacek

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...