A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Breaking News: What's with all of the SPAM on Craftster?  Click here to find out what happened!
Total Members: 307,163
Currently Running With Scissors:
473 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 217
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED: FrugALong 2010  (Read 178311 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Bath and Beauty Moderator
Quilting Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Soapmakers do it with bubbles

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1790 on: May 25, 2010 01:22:14 PM »

It's super easy! I make it all Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Inventory Soap Sale, $5 Ship!

Love nail art? Check out the Awesome Manicure Thread!

~Want Prizes?! The 2016 QuiltAlong is open for business!~

Instagram: Soapsbymaremare
cat2007
« Reply #1791 on: May 25, 2010 05:31:49 PM »

CLM-well I know it was those sprouts that is the only difference I added to my salad and the salad I made today, not one problem with my tummy, so no alfalfa sprouts nor those chinese bean sprouts (it's not going to stop me from trying my hand a sprouting but I'll just stay away from those two). I just thankful that I only added them to my salad and not the kids, we all have similar tummy issues, we are more veggies than meaties. and if something bothers me (i usually am the guinea pig for new foods- then they jump on board) but wow.  I'm getting ready to make almond spread want them to try it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kitschbitch
Stitchin'

Music, crafts, and dogs...all good.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1792 on: May 25, 2010 07:26:01 PM »

I decided to surprise my mom by weeding her garden....now I have mega-swollen feet (allergies...I was wearing flip flops, and I am allergic to basically everything, haha).  Anyone want to share their best anti-swelling/itch frugal remedies?  I have benadryl cream (can't take the pills, as they'll conk me out for work), but wondered if you all had any folk remedies...

Thanks in advance.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lylacfey
« Reply #1793 on: May 26, 2010 02:03:26 AM »

I decluttered the bedroom. My bedroom is also an easy area because I use it for the intended purposes. Smiley  DH got rid of some clothes. I only got rid of a few pieces. Nothing to recon though. DH's clothes were all work clothes. Trust me even die hard Craftster girls and guys would not want them, lol.

DH always waits until we deep clean to declutter. So, when we do this he always has huge piles and I always have tiny ones because I declutter every week.

Today is the kitchen. I am really looking forward to getting the kitchen done because it's the one area in our home that is not empty nester friendly. Hopefully tomorrow that will be taken care of.

Hopefully, I can get the whole room done in three hours. Kitchen is always my biggest room.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/faerydreams/

Organize your life around your dreams and watch them come true.
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make All Things, especially from stash

Make all the Things!

« Reply #1794 on: May 26, 2010 06:23:46 AM »

I am inspired to declutter my clothes and make piles to recon--trying to be realistic because some things are not worth reconning...I sometimes salvage the fabric for fabric bowls or some other crafts, but seriously, how many bowls or pouches or bags can I possibly use!  I think most will go to Goodwill...

I am using my newly cleaned craftroom as the workspace...it motivates me to clear it out fast...so this weekend, I am looking at the piles I moved into there to be out so I can finish my inchies swap (I hate to craft with piles around me... Cheesy)

I am excited because I have blossoms on my peppers and tomatoes!!  My loofah looks like it is making a comeback!

And, I received $50 from a silly survey I did over the phone last month!  The whole thing took about 10 minutes and was not "invasive"--no personal information, just opinions! YAY!  I rarely answer the phone so this was a fluke!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cat2007
« Reply #1795 on: May 26, 2010 09:25:47 AM »

I've got two tomato's, about six serrano peppers budding out, a zillion sprigs of carrots popping up, my stevia since I've been pinching off the top is getting bushy, my orka is getting bigger and I've planted some canteloupe maybe they will do something.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pantsafari
« Reply #1796 on: May 26, 2010 11:25:33 AM »

Maremare-  is the starting cost for ingredients expensive? it sounds like a fairly simple process but im concerned about the initial cost. it would be SO great to not have to buy expensive lotion anymore though... maybe itll be worth the investment?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The never ending quest for pants continues...
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make all the Things!

« Reply #1797 on: May 26, 2010 11:26:59 AM »

My neighbor said I should plant cabbages in my front yard!!  They do kind of look like some of my perennials, so maybe I will!!  Darn--I forgot to check to see if my nursery had stevia plants!  I hate buying the stuff at the grocers!  So expensive!  Is it too late?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cat2007
« Reply #1798 on: May 26, 2010 11:46:01 AM »

not for stevia, get a plant that is already established, trying from seeds very hit n miss mostly miss.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make all the Things!

« Reply #1799 on: May 26, 2010 12:14:41 PM »

aww ha ha ha--one transposition and gardening takes on a new meaning! Cheesy  I missed that because I was excited over the stevia!

Papaya is great for removing dead skin and avocado is wonderful for putting back in moisture...I love natural tips like this! Is there something that will bleach the skin of sunspots?  I thought maybe lemon juice but it seems pretty acidic!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 217 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
How to Make Hot Fudge Cake in a Slow Cooker
How to Make Homemade Toaster Pastries
Summertime Blueberry Crumble
Almond Coffee Cake Recipe
You Need to Try These 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Latest Blog Articles
May 4, 2016 Featured Projects
I propose a toast!
Tute Tuesday: Plastic Mesh Rug

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...