A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,855
Currently Running With Scissors:
771 Guests and 35 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 41
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bookmark Swap - Round 2 Gallery  (Read 32660 times)
Tags for this thread: bookmark  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Damara
I don't want to make money. I just want to be wonderful--Marilyn Monroe

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #220 on: January 25, 2010 08:58:42 AM »

I know, I think I still have 2 partner yet to receive, I wish that they would hurry up and be delivered.  I am waiting for 3, I checked the mail on Saturday, and just bills...lame!  I think today is going to be the magic day!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative

"I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever"  Edward Cullen, Eclipse

www.wists.com/damara
kartiana
Getting my crafty back on!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #221 on: January 25, 2010 08:59:43 AM »

I received from Koalascout! She sent me two handmade bookmarks and some extras!  Cheesy

Sorry for the picture overload  Wink

This bookmark is beautiful! I absolutely love it!!!

Close up of the back:

A fun dragon bookmark with a blue dragon on one side and a gold dragon on the other:

Super cute extra bookmarks:

And more extras! Some yummy tea that will be great since I'm getting a cold, a tea cozy (for a tea cup, I think?) and a cute little pin cushion that is great since I tend to take my projects all over the place and tend to use my jeans as a pin cushion when I don't want to bring all of them along  Smiley

Thanks Koalascout! I love everything!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pintrest
Salsa De Mango

Collecting plaid flannel and denim (6.5" x 6.5" or larger) for a rag quilt, willing to swap for fabric Wink
ysmeine
« Reply #222 on: January 25, 2010 11:25:46 AM »

I received some fun bookmarks from schnerby

I thought it might be interesting to use the stamps on the envelope on a bookmark and when I opened the envelope I found a bookmark made from some from Austrailia. I love the image on the other, it is very cute. The back has a paisley design. She also sent two handmade envelopes that are perfect for ATC's. Thank you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NH822

"Every day is better than the last!" -Logan, age 6

« Reply #223 on: January 25, 2010 11:46:02 AM »

I have received from all of my partners and am feeling like a very lucky girl!!!  They are all so perfect for me!!!

First the gnome bookmark from sushiluvzombie...ho w cute is he?!?! I just love him!  He is currently on display right over my desk! And the Pendegrast bookmark from zombiekilla that was previously posted...my all time favorite book character!!

Next up from amythest_star, I think these little teacups are so darn cute!!!  Wish I had her skills!   (sorry for the pic quality here...I can't seem to get it to rotate...grr)

And finally from Metal Vyxen, how cool are these?!?  Front & Back pics of pin up bookmark

and this really cool beaded one...in my FAV color too!

A big thank you to all of my partners...I really love all of them and can't wait to start my next book!  I think I will have to do a rotation or something!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues."
-Elizabeth Taylor
angelofmusic

Cinderella's Castle: from the Rose Garden

View Profile WWW
« Reply #224 on: January 25, 2010 02:20:03 PM »

Here's my bookmark from Disco Queen Highness. It's perfect and totally matches the way my house is decorated! The card is also very pretty! (Unfortunately, the USPS ripped the envelope and got black marks on one of the purple buttons...grrr.....) Thanks so much!

These are my bookmarks from pinkleo. I absolutely love the fall, so it is perfect! I've never had a bookmark like the shepherd's crook one before but I love it! She also made a second bookmark out of ribbon, which I just thought was so creative. Thanks for all your care and crafting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Frogs have it easy...they can eat what bugs them!
Lunanne

Being organized interferes with my creativity.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #225 on: January 25, 2010 03:47:45 PM »

I received my last two (well three  Wink) bookmarks today... all the way from Australia!

Thank you so much to Harvey and islandmum! I love them all, they are all so pretty!

First from Harvey, a super awesome metal bookmark that she banged herself! The leaf is wonderful. And she also sent a nice paper bookmark with a very cool tree picture.

And from islandmum, a gorgeous metal bookmark with pretty beads. The metal part has a very cool looking design on it.

Thank you so much ladies!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Warning: Wisting can be addictive...

...so does Pinterest-ing!
PirateColey
Pirate Owl Ship Captian!

Craft hound.

« Reply #226 on: January 25, 2010 04:31:38 PM »

I am totally in love with that nesting doll bookmark!! The colors are really cheery and it's very-super-cute.  Cheesy

I also love the little gnome. He looks so darn grumpy... I want to feel bad for him, but he's just too cute!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ariethine
« Reply #227 on: January 25, 2010 04:54:19 PM »

I have received from three of my partners already. But I will post pictures of my other two partner's items as soon as I get back from my trip. Everything is back there and I'm 2 1/2 hours away. But I love them all.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gossamer_gull
« Reply #228 on: January 25, 2010 05:38:49 PM »

I have received three amazing bookmarks!  I've been lax in posting pictures of the first two, which I received a couple days ago.  First is a wonderfully vintage-y decoupaged bookmark by Camelama:

She ran with my "cats" and "red & gold" themes.  (The coloring in the picture is a bit off, but the trim, as well as the entire back side, is a lovely pale gold.)  It's sturdy without being clunky, and it's absolutely beautiful.  Thank you, Camelama -- I love it!

On the same day, I received this fantastic felt bookmark from Stellou:

She incorporated one of my favorite motifs (Celtic knotwork) and color combos (red & black) into a masterpiece of embroidery and crochet!  (Again, the colors are a bit off here; the red is really much richer.)  I'm really impressed with how pretty, precise and professional it is.  Thank you, Stellou!

Then, today, I received a double-sided card from Ramona Q, who drew inspiration from a couple of reading subjects/genres I listed.  One of these was circus history, for which she created this collage of old ad images:

The other was graphic novels, which led her to this bit of brilliance:

As explained in her note:  "The paper...from a 1930's book on gardening...reminde d me of...a comic book...So I went with that idea and made Iris into a human and the Iris borer into an evil villain."  What an awesome, creative idea! Thank you, Ramona Q -- it's great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ex_Gratia

I sew therefore I am

« Reply #229 on: January 25, 2010 06:03:16 PM »

gossamer_gull! What beautiful bookmarks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my etsy please! I'd love to have feedback from other crafters!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheFlippantFlapper?ref=ss_profile
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 41 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Must Have Boots For Fall
Threads | T.I. Talks Clothing Line Akoo and Introduces Woman Line
Vivienne Westwood Gold Label - Paris Spring 2014 - Interviews & Runway
The 5 Must-Have Boots For Fall
How to Look Taller Instantly
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Stamping
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...