A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 301,508
Currently Running With Scissors:
578 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Gut Buster Swap GALLERY!  (Read 7297 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Miss Whitney
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2010 10:32:01 AM »

I have everyone's info up on the front page here. Please give it a looky-look and make sure I've got everything right. So far, I have all but one person having sent!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tcmatteson

Baby it's cold outside...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2010 03:17:44 PM »

Oi... just got my ass kicked... brought out my old time favorite game DDR which I haven't played in years and went at it non-stop for the last half hour... wow, I didn't realize I was in as bad of shape as I am >_<
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafter turned Soaper
Been away from Craftster for far too long Sad I miss this crafty community!
Simple & Clean Soapery on FB
Simple & Clean Soapery on etsy
Miss Whitney
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2010 03:26:08 PM »

WOW! I love DDR! I wish I had one at home - I really wanted to buy the mat thing for it when I moved out of the dorms, but never did. Good work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tcmatteson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2010 03:29:50 PM »

^_^ I think I'm going to be making it my daily workout routine... 1/2 hour in the morning, 1/2 hour in the afternoon, every day... that'll be my cardio workout, then I can do the muscle building away from the tv and let my hubby have the xbox when he gets home Smiley It's a win-win!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafter turned Soaper
mandys08

and a helluva engineer!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2010 03:56:31 PM »

one of my first steps is that I walk up the steps instead of the elevator. i work on the 8th floor. i totally get winded by floor 4-5 ugh.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
EnginerdLisa
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2010 04:28:02 PM »

Ok, finally here are the pics of what our wonderful organizer Miss Whitney sent me.

Clearly we were thinking along the same lines, she also sent me a lunch bag and container.  I love the fabric on the bag and the container is just teh right size to keep me from packing too much food.

She also made me a wonderful cook book full of great healthy recipes, I can't wait to try them.  I'm gonna go through tonight and pick out a couple to make next week.  The pages in the book are lovely, decorated with pinup girls and helpful hints and tips.

As I hate drinking water, she decorated a water bottle for me, and stuffed it full of emergen-c, which she promises me doesn't taste like icky artificial sweeteners.  

I'm a lucky girl, I'll be drinking water in style, and leaving behind my boring lunches!

By the way, I just bought EA Sports Active for Wii, it totally kicked my but on my first workout!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010 04:29:26 PM by EnginerdLisa » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Penny: Oh, wow! A girl scientist!
Leslie Winkle: Yup. Come for the breasts. Stay for the brains.

My Blog (which I suck at keeping up with): Living Lisa
hngoodlett

I'm an Aunt Ralph!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2010 08:19:52 PM »

one of my first steps is that I walk up the steps instead of the elevator. i work on the 8th floor. i totally get winded by floor 4-5 ugh.

That's not too bad!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist!
http://www.wists.com/hngoodlett

50 in 2011
10/50
tcmatteson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2010 08:49:14 PM »

I love the cookbook... though I'm not sure if it would inspire me to cook and eat much with the pin-up girls on there... you know, being as skinny and pretty as they are... it would make me wanna go annorexic or something, which is something I definately do not condone >_< lol! And the lunch bag is made of some very pretty fabric. Love it! ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafter turned Soaper
ariaya
Craft-a-holic

What your heart thinks is great, is great.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2010 11:47:00 PM »

I got my package a couple days ago from hngoolett and ohh .. so cool!!  Hngoolett really managed to pick a great selection of stuff for me!

I squee'd when I pulled out the hot pad!  It fits perfectly on my shoulders .. it's going to be awesome for my tension headaches!!!!  The headbands are perfect!  My hair is getting rather long and I really need something to keep the hair out of my eyes when doing yoga!  The Red thing is a very cool journal.  Hngoolett printed out each page with a fun little form to keep track.

The pretty fabric in the background is a HUGE yoga bag that's very well put together ... I'm not worried about it falling apart when fully loaded at all!! It'll hold my yoga bag, a towel and a change of clothes! 

Not pictures because it didn't make it far from the box that was unpacked in the kitchen is a lovely aluminium water bottle.  I've been meaning to try one for a while .. it's got a seal on the lid so I can just throw it in my bag too!

Thanks so much for the great package Hngoolett!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Victoria
~ What your heart thinks is great, is great. ~
~ What Your Heart Thinks Blog ~ Twitter ~
beccas_song
is the craziest song you've ever heard!

Stew anyone?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2010 12:16:58 AM »

Hello my dears! I've been wondering why the board hasn't been active at all, then I realized everyone switched over here and I forgot to post! I'm a little (alot) off this week. So sorry. School is kicking my butt. And I'm only two weeks in. Ok, actually, school itself is wonderful and I'm SOOOOO glad I've decided to go back (after 8 years), but the reading is overwhelming with two kids to take care of. I'm only getting a chance to read late at night.

Anyway, I sent on Monday. And then, I had the package returned to me on Friday. This is not the first time, or second, or third, that this has happened to me with our post office. The package apparently didn't even make it out of town- it was shredded all over the front and the delivery address was unreadable. Luckily you could still see the return one. Everything but one item was ok cause I had wrapped them all in plastic. The item directly under the address part on front was as shredded as the label. What is with my gosh danged post office?? I hate living in a small town, cause it is the only option! There is no fed ex office or UPS. They'll deliver packages, but I'd have to go out of town to send through them. I've also had issues with a certain post lady here. I hate that it's a gamble every time I send something.

Anyway, I've remade the last item (luckily had enough cloth!) and am re-sending in a BOX (not big envelope) on Monday. Also whipped up one more goodie to make up for being late.  Wink So sorry partner. I'm sorry I haven't kept you all up to date either.

Ok, now for the fun news- I recieved a WONDERFUL package on Thursday from uhleetaw! She did SUCH a great job, and I'm happy I can finally load my pics!

A picture of everything- A lovely bag for my gym clothes, inspirational magnets, and a personalized health book!

I ADORE the bag! It's lined and has a pocket! Aleta said in her note it's her first sewing project EVER! I never would have believed it. You did such a great job! The fabric is soo cute- I hate to put my sweaty clothes and shoes into it. Smiley But I will! Next week I get time to go to the gym three days.

The magnets are so cute and much needed. I have metal doors in every room in our apartment and we use them to put up important papers, kid's artwork, everything! These ones go on my fridge and in the office where the inpiration is needed most.

And finally, my awesome health book. It's full of health and eating tips and some amazing recipes. So far I've made the hummus (mmmmm) and really want to try the grilled chicken salad with lavender. Don't know where to get lavender this time of year though! She left the back half of the book empty for me to add my own recipes and health info.

Thank you so much Aleta! I hope your package gets there so very soon. I had so much fun crafting for you. Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Well-behaved women rarely make history. -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Tunisian Crochet: How to Do a Treble Stitch
Tunisian Crochet: How to a Reverse Stitch
Tunisian Crochet: How to Start
Tunisian Crochet: How to Do Simple Stitches
Tunisian Crochet: Introduction to Tunisian
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Mirror Wall
January 21, 2015 Featured Projects
January 21st is Squirrel Appreciation Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...