Bear with me, I'm new at this
This is a little different from your average IYP Swap. In this swap, instead of having one partner, you will be in groups of three, all crafting for each other. You must have two partners to sign up. That is, you must contact your potential partners via pm and the three of you must mutually agree to be partnered together. Once you have partners, each of you must pm me with your information, and after doing all the necessary double checking, I will post your trio as participants and add this swap to your "In progress" feedback.
As partners, you will choose if you want to have a theme, if you want to post stalk each other and be surprised, or if you want to request from each other’s things you have admired in the past. You should also agree on quantity. We will have a four week crafting time (less time than the past IYPs), so make sure that you only commit to what you can craft in that time frame. Feel free to start crafting for your partner as soon as the three of you have officially signed up!
If you have any instances of 'poor swapping' documented in your feedback (such as 'no communication' 'did not craft in the spirit of the swap') or numerous instances of sending very late, I reserve the right to deny your request to join the swap. You will not be accepted if you are currently late in any IYP Swaps.
Swappers will receive temporary negative feedback if:
- It is one week past send-outs and you are out of communication.
- It is two weeks past send-outs and you have not yet sent, regardless of the communication with us and your partners.
- Even if you decide with your partners that you are sending late and they says it’s alright, you MUST send by two weeks past the send out date or this will be reflected in negative feedback. Once you do send, you will have positive feedback again, BUT this late sending will be reflected in your comments even if you communicated.
ONE NOTE: It is a little scary to ask someone to be your partner. Some people may have someone else already in mind, or they may not have the time or funds to participate right now, or they may just not be interested. We need to remember to be nice if we feel we need to refuse someone, and to not take it personally if someone else turns us down.
Here's what you need to do:
1. Contact your partners (make sure they're both in good standing, swapwise), and agree to join together
2. All three partners must PM me (Amaryllisroze) and each other with mailing information. Please also send your mailing info to your partners.
3. Post in this thread so I can keep up with you!
4. Make sure you can mail on time, and provide me with a DC number when you do.
5. Pm your partners and me when you receive as well! Your partners CANNOT get feedback unless you send me a PM. Thank your partners both in a PM and publicly in the gallery. If you are unable to post pictures, please let your partners know before they send to you. In this case, you still need to post in the gallery about what you received.
6. Lack of PMs to me and your partners will be noted in feedback!!!
7. Have fun!
Now, on to the good stuff:
Swap name: IYP Three Way
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Amaryllisroze
Sign-up date range: January 11th until January 17th
Date to send item by: February 18
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): nope
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? Nope! Just make sure you can send to wherever your partners live and vice versa
All ages allowed? Or 18+? I'm cool with it if your parental units are.
Swap Organizer(s) himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
If you want to participate, information to send to your friendly organizer, AmaryllisrozeQUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: IYP Three Way
Your real name
I have read all the rules, including ones for late sendouts:
My partners are:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO AMARYLLISROZE VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
Ready? Set? GO!
(thanks to Racky and Superhooker because I stole most of their wording for this
Group 1 = Amaryllisroze, Rackycoo & Stifflersmom
Group 2 = Phizzychick, Superhooker & Lapoli