A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 299,157
Currently Running With Scissors:
580 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Flat Rate Fill-a-Box: New Years 2010: Send by 1/19/10  (Read 14034 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

iheartzb
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2010 08:44:25 AM »

Received my first box yesterday  Cheesy Pictures coming tonight!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

view my wist: http://www.wists.com/iheartzb
I have an Etsy shop! It is still very much a work in progress, but check it out anyway: Pretty Little Wishes at www.iheartzb.etsy.com
Solitaire

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2010 12:19:55 PM »

I sent both boxes out yesterday evening, but they have a postmark of 1/15, as the mail had already been collected when I got to my postal drop site.   I sent my partners and Oops the DC's  .. will copy gkswife on the PM's

Batteries are all charged and back in the camera ... I'll be taking photos shortly and sharing!!

Lisa
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I Craft, Therefore, I AM!  )O(
chorto78
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2010 06:13:23 PM »

I hope to send out my box tomorrow,this week has been so hectic.  I am packing it up right now!
Will send pm's with DC as soon as I get it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Solitaire

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2010 07:45:02 PM »

Okay .. I will be breaking this down into two posts because of the number of pictures for each one. First up is the package I received from Shelanie. Are you ready?

First up, the wonderfully decorated box, by Shelanie's son Tyler. My son tells me that they are clone troopers. Love the box!

Group shot of everything!

A little closer.. one half

Lil closer other half

close ups of the fabrics she sent  .. I love the fire fighter fabric! I've got plans in my head for some of the fabric already LOL

The quilt squares and blocks she sent. These are going to make a quilt for my youngest daughter's Our Generation Girl dolls!

then she sent yarn, craft sticks, ribbon, glitter foam snowflakes, star ornaments, glitter glue, two patterns, three embroidery iron ons (I collect these) Melty bead kit, a stamp and pad, sewing thread and charms. 

I love it all Shelanie!! Thank you

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Solitaire

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2010 07:53:50 PM »

Next up, we have the wonderful box from AvaBrownEyes!  Honestly, I love everything you sent and have plans for some of it already!

First up is a group shot of everything together.

Close up of the yarn cakes from reclaimed sweaters! Seriously cool. I've tried to do this and just have not been successful. You rock!

Close ups of the really cool fabrics Avabrowneyes sent. I just adore the vintage kitchen kids! And the blue, beautiful!

A deck of Lord of the Rings cards and a drawstring bag! And more fabric!

baggie of mini thread spools, these are going in my purse. I carry a sewing kit with me! also craft paint. My 12 yo daughter is trying to talk me out of them LOL

and finally, a hard shelled make up kit! too cool, I love boxes and storage stuff Shocked)  I'll find the perfect use for it, I just know it.

Thank you so much Avabrowneyes. I love everything!

Lisa
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010 09:52:22 PM by Solitaire - Reason: fix wrong picture » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Avabrowneyes

Genius is like lightning--it comes and it goes.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2010 08:08:39 PM »

Whew, I'm glad you did, Solitaire. I have so much yarn it's ridiculous (57 skeins at last count) and it just keeps growing from all this reclaimed yarn. I was happy to send it to you Smiley Happy crafting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lurv2knit
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2010 10:31:00 PM »

Hi there! I received my swap box Thursday and I'm just now posting pictures. My sender was gkswife and was it stuffed!

There was a great variety of fabrics, a pink clipboard, 2 red bags that are the perfect size to put WIPs of my knitting in my backpack (I've been trying to find something other than shopping bags so thank you!), some fun furry yarn, sparkly socks, little tags, kit to make my own fabric buttons, a tape measure, a Simpsons pillowcase with Homer & Marge on one side and Bart on the other, and a cute Kansas postcard.

Thank you so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Oops Creations
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2010 08:38:20 AM »

Simpsons pillowcase.... how cool is that!

awesome goodies ladies, great swapping!.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Finally on the Wist Bandwagon:  http://wists.com/OopsCreations

I have loads of good quality CIGAR BOXES available for trade.  Great for purses, shrines, jewelry boxes.  PM for Pics.

Fill a Box is Back
PixieVal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2010 08:43:48 AM »

Great boxes! I love drooling over everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gkswife
Crazy lady with a glue gun

« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2010 08:58:23 AM »

I received from troll1984 today and what a haul I made!

first off, I got the label maker which is exactly like my old one (that just pooped out) except that the one she sent works and is gray! I put them together before tossing out the old one:

Here is all the loot together (can you find the hidden message?)

the jewelry goodies (I'm wanting to get into some more jewelry making and this stuff is so awesome!)

the stickers and misc card making/scrapbooking supplies

I'm not sure what I like the most it is all so great! I am especially loving the Dragon Tales fabric as both of my boys loved that show, I may put it in each of the memory quilts I'm going to make them. The deep pink fabric is a silky wonderful fabric, no idea what to use it for yet but I love the color and the feel of it! There are cross stitch supplies, including a baby afghan that I now have a plan for! I could just go on & on about all of it I am so excited! Thank you so much troll1984!!

What I have to do today: get groceries & do laundry
What I want to do today: play with my new goodies!

Even my hubby thought it was awesome loot!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Why a Layered Haircut Is Crucial for Gorgeous, Styled Locks
Homemade Shampoo Alternatives
Fall Hair Trends 2014: Damage Control
A High-Fashion Topknot With Mark Hill
VF COLLECTIONS: Wes Gordon Spring/Summer 2015 - NYFW
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...