Swap name:Rockabilly Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:Hawaiilove
Sign-up date range:4/26/05-5/10/05
Date to send item by:6/15/05
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):no
Non-U.S. participants allowed?yes
All ages allowed? Or 18+? 18+
Organizer is aware of current list of "suspended traders"
list and will not allow those members to participate: not allowed
Organizer meets the 4 conditions for swapping and will make sure that every participant meets these conditions: YES
Details of swap: This is a rockabilly inspired swap. Anything goes so have fun with it. Everyone will be partnered up and make ONE
item for their partner. You should plan on spending a minimum of 4 hours on the project. You must be willing to to follow the following rules in order to participate:
1. Read the swap info at http://www.craftster.org/swapsinfo.html
(you must meet all of the requirements to participate- no exceptions).
2. Not start your project until you receive your partners likes and dislikes.
3. Send your item ON or before the due date. If you have to be late for some reason you will communicate with both the organizer and your partner.
4. Promise to complete the swap. If you are not sure whether you can commit please do not sign up.
5. Send your package w/ delivery confirmation if within the US. PM me w/ the number.
6. PM me and your partner when you ship.
7. PM me and your partner when you receive (don't forget to say Thank You)
If you still want to participate and agree to the rules please sendthe following information the organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Rockabilly swap
Your real name
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside of the US (I would like to encourage people to ship outside of the US. Its only about $5 and totally easy)?
Have you participated in a swap before?
If so approximately how many?
Please list the swaps you are currently signed up for:
Favorite patterns/prints/shapes/symbol (stars, pinups/cherries...)s:
Type of item you are considering making:
List 5 items you would love to receive (not guarenteed but just to help out your partner):
Types of crafts you do:
Links to your crafts (knitting/sewing...):
Do you have a way to post pictures?
Do you give your partner permission to post your work?
Any other info:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.