A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,138
Currently Running With Scissors:
494 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Cat lovers swap gallery!  (Read 16559 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gamemom42
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2010 02:54:15 PM »

i love the bad!!!!!!! where did you get that pattern? not like i know how to use one but i would sure try for that! also if anyone has any tips on using a pattern let me know.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you on this.  It is Simplicity 3776.  The "bag" is actually a bucket and the two smaller sizes work just fine.  If you make the biggest one, definitely use a stiffer interfacing if you want it to stand up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2010 02:35:33 PM »

I received a truly unbelievable package from mouser882 today!

There are lots of pictures because she sent lots of cool stuff, so in the interest of not using up more than my fair share of space, I'll just tell you that she sent an adorable note with a photo of her cat Penelope, some homemade soap as an extra for me, and a bag of our kitties favorite treats!  

There were lots of small gifts wrapped in tissue and ribbon in the box.  It looked like Christmas!

Inside were all of these wonderful one-of-a-kind playthings for my kitties and grandkitties!

Can you believe the crocheted goodness?

That green rectangular one "crinkles", Murphy is going to claim that one for sure!

Those green t-shirt knit ones were the ones Scruffy zoomed in on instantly.  She has taken them from the pile and believe me, they won't be shared.

See:

And here she is giving me angry eyes when I tried to take them to see if she wanted to play with something else for a while:

I'll see the grandkitties, Murphy and Micia, this weekend and they can get theirs then.

Thanks so much mouser882 and Penelope!

« Last Edit: January 19, 2010 02:37:47 PM by gamemom42 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blupaisan
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crayyyyyyzeeeeeee about cats!!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2010 05:23:39 PM »

Cute action shots!!  It's those that really make this gallery special besides the wonderful crafting talents.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It were lightnin'...
psychonmemphis
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2010 06:17:36 PM »

awesome shot of the kitty and i can tell a lot of hard work went into all of those toys and they came out beautifully!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

13 Days of Halloween: co-organizing
Coraline swap rd 4: organizing
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/psychonmemphis
I would really like to swap for a quilt for christmas, i will swap anything from supplies,crafts to my etsy shop items! please pm me asap!
kirstilynne
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2010 07:48:40 PM »

I can't believe that I am only NOW getting to the gallery. I stumbled across Gamemom's post in the recent with pics section! Hahahha.

My package has not traveled far yet from the tracking number but it will soon i'm sure...

too bad calgary wasn't closer to Sydney Smiley  hahhahahha. I love what I've seen so far. I want to get some feathers to play with my cats with. I'm more excited to see what my partner is going to think of some of the other special gifts Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swapping! PM me!!!!

Feel like some shopping?
www.kirstilynne.etsy.com
mouser882
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2010 10:09:56 PM »

Hooray! I'm very glad she liked everything - I remembered you said she likes green toys so I was a little worried that they wouldn't be bright green enough. I hope the other kitties like the not-yet-claimed toys!
Scruffy is such a cutie. My dad recently inherited a cat (from my grandparents) and he renamed it Scruffy from Simon.
The fish's tail is supposed to be crinkley too but I'm not sure the fabric lets it be like the crocheted one does. And thank you for all the praise! I love how much neater tissue paper and ribbon makes a bunch of stuff look.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Tero
Craftito ergo sum...

Do your dream

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2010 07:40:13 AM »

Wow everyone and their babies are getting such wonderful toys !!
We received yesterday evening and all of us were so happy !! Thank you so much Psychonmemphis !! You really spoiled us all.

First of all the LOAD of toys she sent, we are fostering right now so have EIGHT cats in our home. There is always fights over toys and now we for sure have enough to go around. Smiley

How cute is that mustache? All of them are handmade and filled with some mega strong cat nip. ALL of the cats came out to see the package once it was opened..it called to them.

Of course Hurricane is the bitch of the bunch so no one was allowed to play with them until she had sat on them, rolled on them and drooled on them. She really is a mean cat, to all of the other cats as well as us. I found her in a parking lot and she is pretty much half feral. : /  We keep her and love her because no one else will have her. LOL

Ahh finally, after she knocked them off of the stool one by one all of the other babies got to find their favorite toy. LOL I wish I would have gotten a picture with all eight playing but they spread out pretty quickly.

Then for my special surprise....I lost my best friend several months back. My Chakra kitty was 15 and it just took a huge part of my heart when she left. Psychonmemphis embroidered her on a pretty piece of cloth and then framed it for me. So so so sweet!! It is hanging in my art room now and makes me very happy.

We also got a much needed box of kitty wipes and I got a wonderful extra, a tiny owl macram bead !!
Please excuse the dinner plate and crooked picture. It was dinner time and I had eight cats and two children "helping" me. Wink

She sent an extra drawing of Chakra as well and my oldest daughter took it right after this picture was taken. Thank you again so much, you really put a lot of thought and work into this package for me and it is so very appreciated.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant's faithful 100%. Horton
regansbox
« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2010 09:18:53 AM »

My turn! tiffie1023 sent a box full of goodies. Without further ado...

Disney: Moooom. Open this box. I don't have thumbs.

First, some cute frames n art for the human.

This is defective. It doesn't have a picture of me in it. plz fix.

I thiiiink these are thrift shopped. I HOPE! We talked about our mutual love of thriftshopping. And if she cross-stitched this message, I am like permanently in her Craftster debt!

Some adorable yarn balls that are hollow. I think. They're really lightweight.

Do I look like I fetch? You wanted it, you shouldn't have thrown it.

A crazy of catnip toys! (Yes, I just made up that collective noun.) Felt with adorable little prints on them... dice... mice.... robots.

Oh, now THIS is the good stuff. This is relevant to my interests.

Yeah, fine. Here's one where I'm not spazzing. But my whiskers are still twitchin.

Somebody totally did her research on me. Check it out: a nepetalactone molecule necklace!!! SCORE. It totally rocks. I'm wearing it tomorrow to show off at the office.

Enough with the boring human stuff. I see more stuff in here for ME!

A fluffy stick toy! I totally love me some fluffy *nompf*.
(note the amount the cat is spoiled in the background)

And more fluffy stuff to craft with!
Dis, can I take some of this to Rowling, our little foster?

Well, if you must. Stinky Kitten can have this one.

Oh hai. I'm stinky foster kitten, Rowling.

Dis ball is as big as mah head!

Oooh. This catnip toy is totally nommy.

Thanks, Miss Tiffie, for all our awesome stuffs!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

psychonmemphis
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2010 11:21:39 AM »

i am glad you liked everything tero! i always forget to leave a note! i am usually rushing to get stuff out so that is why lol sorry the embroidery is a bit crooked i was trying out my new rotary cutter and failed, and i collect owls and i swa that on your wist and since i had 3 i had to give you one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

13 Days of Halloween: co-organizing
Coraline swap rd 4: organizing
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/psychonmemphis
I would really like to swap for a quilt for christmas, i will swap anything from supplies,crafts to my etsy shop items! please pm me asap!
GrindHouseHussy19
Guess Im at the right spot!! lol Here to craft an' chat!! woohoo!!!

Member of CAA- Crafting Addicts Anonymous

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2010 12:32:56 PM »

WOW!!! I just found this !!! lol Had no clue!!! Everything looks so fun and amazing!!!

-GH
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Crispy Easter Nests
Bulldog Pupcake Recipe
Maltese Pupcake Recipe
Pug Pupcake Recipe
Schnauzer Pupcake Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Creating a Travel Journal
Eggs? Eggzactly!
Meatless Monday: Kale Yeah!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...