A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,171
Currently Running With Scissors:
557 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 34 **Shops Only**signups to Jan 25  (Read 29192 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

calluna
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2010 07:40:51 PM »

!callunas Shop!
OPEN

I have a dog, and I'm fairly fuzzy myself, so pardon stray hairs...I dont smoke, I avoid smoke, and there is no indoor smoking where I live.

For 2 points:

- "Sins, Vices and Confessions": an altered journal befitting for all your sordid affairs. Grin Mixed paper and mixed media journal with more pages than I can count right now, approximately 8.5x11", soft-cover and sewn binding. Pages devoted to the seven deadly sins, various other improprieties and vices, and not-so-serious additions to the ten commandments. Rated PG13 - nothing obscene, no foul language, gore or nudity - but since I'm still working on the insides of the book I can bump it up to an R-rated book if you prefer. I won't judge you for it. Wink
The cover has an oval hole...http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_06Dec09_101_6603.JPG and this is the inside cover
a couple page examples -

woven rag rug - the first decent thing i've made on my homemade basic loom!  Grin Various fabrics in the green-turquoise-blue range, which remind me of the ocean, wool yarn weft. Approx 19x17".
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_25Oct09_101_6366.JPG

Wedding flutter-album - blank scrapbook recon'd from a hardback novel called "To the Wedding". Cardstock pages with vellum dividers and black/gold/copper gingko leaf design accent paper (which sin esperanza sent me from NZ!) 2 envelopes built in made with textured black cardstock. Ribbon embellishment between pages and at the bottom edge. Another ribbon ties the book closed. Included with this book will be more of the metallic gingko leaf paper and textured black cardstock, plus some coordinating papers, eyelets, brads and whimsies.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_02Oct09_101_6222.JPG

For 1 point:

green/rust recon book - sewn binding with ribbons at spine, hard cover taken from old Readers Digest Condensed Books. Mixed paper inside.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_17Jan10_101_7359.JPG

pink/rust recon book - sewn binding, hardcover. Book block is attached only to back cover, with spine and front cover mainly just decorative. Mixed paper inside. Made with almost entirely reclaimed materials.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_17Jan10_101_7371.JPG http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_17Jan10_101_7372.JPG

"Songs of the Doomed" recon book - a Hunter S. Thompson/gonzo journalism book originally, now a blank mini binder full of mixed blank paper and images.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_17Jan10_101_7369.JPG

"Madam, Will You Talk?" recon book - hardcover sewn binding, mixed paper journal with lots of images of anonymous women in history. Cover is painted, embossed, collaged, stamped and doodled upon, with acrylic sealant.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_17Jan10_101_7373.JPG

Heirloom handspun art yarn - off-white roving spun with old artificial pearls, doll shoes, miniature tarnished safety pins, little scraps of antique lace, metal beads, a wooden spool, and an aged, off-white lace trim. It's only about 7 yds.  Embarrassed
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_101_6071.JPG

"Burlesque Boudoir" handspun art yarn - multiple yarns spun together, incorporating black lace, fake pearls, sequins, and feathers. Not a lot of yardage. The yarn sat sealed up in a London postal warehouse for a month and was never picked up by my swap partner, so I've been airing it out since then. http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_07091010.JPG http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_07091011.JPG
Most of the yarns within it:

"T-kettle" mini altered canvas set - 4 little bitty canvases; 2 have a purple-green sheen (interference paint) which doesn't show up in the photos.

recond vintage childrens textbook to CD holder - can hold 28 CDs and several liner note booklets. Bright colors, retro childrens theme, has a notepad inside and free space for adding personal embellishments. Manu Chao not included.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/100_10731.JPG

Journaling prompts in a box - 50+ prompts for journaling, or words for random ATC theme inspiration. I have collected various styles of prompts and printed them all on cardstock, and will stuff as many as will fit into an Altoids tin or little wooden box (your choice), which will be decorated however you like. I can make as many of these as needed.

dainty cross-stitch of your favorite 4-letter word, with an authentic art nouveau or art deco border and font.  Smiley I can also do monograms, phrases, and other custom things, but contact me before claiming to make sure your idea is something I can get finished within a week.

For 1/2 a point:

'60s Swinger blank book - about 20 pages, soft-cover sewn binding with metallic silver ads from the 60s for singles events and services for swingers. It's so tacky, I couldn't help it!
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_17Jan10_101_7363.JPG

Burlesque bookmark - x-stitch on aida cloth with black lace and microbead trim and big tacky feather sewn on. I made this for a swap but the recipient disappeared and the package was sent back to me.

Barbie pasties! Not pasties for Barbie, pasties for you (or other recipient) with Barbie on them. Technicolor images of vintage Barbies from a 1960s craft magazine, decoupaged on cardstock base, backed with vinyl and sealed to discourage deterioration. Off-white and yellow lace trim on the outer edge, with a bow made from the lace on the bottom of each. Clear iridescent sequins dotted around the outer surface. No tassels on the end...Though, if you have some Barbie shoes, it would be awesome if you made tassels with those! I can't find any, myself.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_06Dec09_101_6592.JPG

Joker needlework - approx 4x7
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_jokerxstitch.jpg

magnetic mail holder - hard plastic, altered surface. Rescued from its earlier life as an ugly early-80s Avon item with a bland cutesy neighborhood on the front. Now it's got a goldish/bronzy finish on the visible portions, and lots of embellishment (mail-related) all over the place. There is a small area partitioned inside for pens and such, and the whole thing has a depth of about 1.5 inches. It has magnets on the back so it can sit on the fridge, and it also has holes for nails if it would go better on your wall.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/gold3.JPG http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/altered090.jpg

- set of 5 molded crayons from scrap-crayons - mixed colors, same shapes as these
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/swapshop_007.jpg

Supplies

1 point

Flat-Rate envelope stuffed with paper/ephemera - vintage goodies, book pages, weird randomness, most images too big for ATCs. there will be embellishments, too, maybe some handspun yarn as well. Let me know your preferences and interests when claiming.

Small-Flat-Rate Box-of-Whimsies - same idea as the above, but more 3-dimensional. (: beads, vintage buttons, trims, notions, findings, oddities...y'know, whimsies.

Half a point

- bead soup - a hearty soup of various sizes and colors of primarily glass beads in a little round tin. No huge beads, but not all seed beads either.

- 50 sheets of off-white vellum paper, 8.5x11", can be run through some printers

- sandwich baggie full of dried lavender - US only due to international shipping regulations.

- glossy blank punched cards - 16 sheets, heavy cardstock, about the size of a recipe card or large index card, bright white with a somewhat slick surface--not as glossy as a photo but has a sheen to it that makes it a perfect surface for rubber stamping and maybe alcohol inks. Large hole in the corner for binding them all with a bunch of chunky yarns!

- these old wooden spools of thread - I also have MANY wooden spools with no thread; if you would rather have some of those, just let me know; same quantity for the claim.

Quarter of a point:

- a rainbow of Kool-Aid packets for dyeing fiber or yarn - Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple

- one letter rubber stamp; made by Inkadinkadoo. wooden base. Claim by the letter.

- 2 unmounted rubber stamps- claim as: opera, pen, hat bird, augustin, P.O., australia, wine, milling, apples, prettymiss

- any 5 rubber stamps from these thumbnails (or 20 of them for 1 claim). most are mounted with black foam. claim by name.

thank you for shopping!

Items claimed from me:

Items claimed by me:
Nesse to calluna: Red Heart yarns (1)

Starting Points - 3
Current Points - 2
Pending Points - 0
Total Points - 2
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011 11:08:19 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
Nesse
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2010 12:41:18 PM »

! Nessa's Shop !
OPEN

smoke free and kitty friendly!

Huggable Heart [1]
cute, friendly, and super huggable! filled with polyfill, and yarn/fiber scraps (may contain wool, so hand washing is best)

green custom made for Lo{ve}
blue (faceless, you get to choose what kind of eyes you want! only 1 point 'cause it was knit too loose.)

hamburger scarf! [1][/b]
got in a personal swap with Molly.Connelly but I have sooo many scarves! closeups can be found here

Fiberrrr!

*click name to see more pictures*

new!

BR009 1.3oz [1.5]
Blend: Domestic, Mill End wool (usually contains a bit o' mohair) & Bamboo.

BR006 .7oz [.5]
Blend: Merino, Alpaca, & Mill End wool (usually contains a bit o' mohair).

Handmade Vegan Soaps!!

Pumpkin Crunch Pie[1]
smells sooooo incredibly yummy, but it looks kinda like brains. gross yet irresistible!

Witching Hour[1]
this one is not as smelly as I'd like it to be... it's supposed to smell musky and yummy and patchoulie-y, but it's not very potent. I just gave one of these to a friend of mine and he loves it. says it's a very 'fresh' scent. so I guess it's pretty hit or miss with different people.

Lavender & Vanilla[1]

Joy of Almond:
CP soap with almond & coconut fragrance oil, swirled with cocoa powder. [get it? Almond Joy? hehe copyright infringement my arse]

Supplies!

art yarn kit [.5]
I got this from the awesome weet! in the handspun swap. but I'm not a big fan of tinsely glitz, so I'm passing it on! contents: red & gold glitz, red & purple sequins, red purple & white feathers, pastel green lacey-flowery bits, about .5 yard (or a bit less) of coordinating fabric. apporx. weight: 2.5oz

art yarn kit2 [.5]
contents: silver and gold sequins, gold rope-like stuff. approx weight: .5oz

box of recycled bubblewrap [1]
I'll pack the box with as much bubblewrap as I possible can without popping the bubbles lol.
this is about the size of the box:

Stamp Set [all for 1pt]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sold:
Nesse to ptarmic wumpus - joy of almond soap, two bars (2)
Nesse to ptarmic wumpus - lavendar vanilla soap (1)
Nesse to Kitschkween - Nag Champa & Sandalwood w/ Loofa - (1)
Nesse to calluna: Red Heart yarns (1)
Nesse to Lo{ve} - green huggable heart! (1point)
Nesse to pseudo_pix: Kiwi [3]
nesse to lapoli - Nag Champa & Sandalwood w/ Loofa [1]
nesse to lapoli - Nag Champa & Sandalwood w/ Loofa [1]
Nesse to freestyle - Sea Gaze roving (3 pts.)
TOTAL: 14

Bought:
zelda.suicide to nesse - Custom Naugahyde Pouch (1 pt)
ptarmic wumpus to nesse - 1J. brown felt  (1)
                                     3B. forest wall organizer (3)
lapoli to nesse - all 3 Mastercarve Blocks. [1.5]
                       Tequila Beach Batts, 1.6oz, [1.5]
crumpet79 to nesse - BOTH Crochet Cotton Cones (0.5 pts each) [1]
a2k to nesse - Custom dpn roll (1)
freestyle to nesse - Pigments(6 for 2pts):
                        citrine, mango tango, razzberry, canary, heliotrope, mint,[2]
                        olive, copper, gold, brown, merlot, silver  [2]
untouchableface to nesse - Mermaid Handspun yarn [3]
asphaltqueen to nesse - Bronze bird necklace - (0.5)
                                 Flower notecards - (0.5)
                                 Set of 6 puzzle greeting cards - (1)
guacaMolly to nesse - Almond Cuticle Cream [.5]
                              Almond Cuticle Cream [.5]
psyche to nesse - vanilla spice LIP GLOSS (0.5)
                         vanilla spice LIP GLOSS (0.5)
TOTAL:20

Current: 2
Pending: 0
Total: 2
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010 01:10:17 PM by Nesse » THIS ROCKS   Logged

guacaMolly
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2010 08:33:08 AM »

....with a side of guacaMolly's shop!

Open!

I live in Oklahoma with a couple kitties, smoke free!

Two Points

Simplicity sheep. Makes you calm and happy just to pet it! My mom made this a couple years ago (we have a small home based business), and it needs a happy home. The head and feet are hand painted, and the word Simplicity is hand embroidered in a light sage green. The body is made from a soft, white material and it is about 7 inches tall and 9 inches long. Will stand when propped up against something.(2)

One Point

Patchwork sheep. My mom made this from an old quilt top a couple years ago! Will stand when propped against something. About 6.5 inches tall and 8.5 inches long.

Patchwork Easter Eggs. These are so cheerful in a wooden bowl with straw or tucked into other things around the house as decoration. Made from beautiful old quilt tops, each one is  a little different. Choose any five for one point, claim as Patchwork Egg 1-13.

Champagne Poppy Headband

One more available!
Made from upcycled linings, remnants and sparkly netting, each petal was hand singed and layered. Sewn together using gold faceted czech glass beads as the center, it was then handsewn and secured with glue to a stretchy, black ouchless headband. Poppy is approximately 2.5" (1)
Contact me for available colors for custom orders for headbands or bobby pins! Here is an example of smaller flowers as bobby pins.

Northen Lights Earrings in sterling silver or nickel free oxidied brass.  (1)

Crimson Awakening Earrings. Oxidized sterling silver. Ear wires may be slightly different. (1)

Saturn's Rings earrings-- Formed by me, sterling silver, amethyst czech glass beads with an AB finish. (1)

PM me for custom Saturn's Rings earrings!

.5 or less Points

Herbal Tea Spoon Rest. Made from stoneware clay that was fired in a kiln, glazed and fired again. Really pretty spring green color. Extra from the tea rests I made previously. .5

Almond Cuticle Cream. Made from a rich combination of beeswax, shea butter, coconut oil, avocado oil, cocoa butter and more, this stuff is so awesome. This little container goes a long way, too. A staple in my purse in these winter months! I can decorate the lid with a little silver star or lady bug instead of flowers if you prefer. (.5) each

Stoneware buttons/pieces for your use. They are unglazed, they look quite nice with an acrylic wash, but the painting/finishing is up to you! The edges were trimmed and smoothed before firing but not after. If a perfectly smooth piece is what you want, you may need to sand a little bit with sand paper, but it is pretty easy. I had to up the contrast in PhotoShop to show the patterns, they are a natural pale almond color. Just to clarify, these were made from stoneware clay and fired in a kiln. The circles are about 1.5"-2"

3 for .5 pt. Claim as patterned diamond (1), circle flower , pine branch (1), palm tree (2), angel (1), sheep in circle (1), cat in circle (1), sailboat (2), seahorse (1), heart design . .25 pts. each

3 for .5 pt. Claim as circle basketweave (2), impressed lace , leaf and acorn (1), eagle (1), Sage , Grapes (1). .25 pts. each

3 for .5 pt. Claim as dreamy lady 1-3 4 .25 pts. each

4 for .5 pt or 10 for 1 pt. Claim as Butterfly (1), Triangle (6), Heart (4), Sheep (3), Bunny (1) Any 3 for .5

]
3 for .5 pt Short Asian characters toggle is the only one remaining!

Aromatherapy bath salts with shimmery, glittery micah! Great to tuck in with hostess or Christmas gifts, or to unwind and treat yourself at the end of the day. Enough for at least two baths, or 3 foot soaks. I've made them very potent and smelly-good!  Wink Two for .5 pts.
Currently have lavender and lavender mint essential oil fragranced. Contact me to make a custom fragrance order, I have dozens of EO's and FO's.

A Night in Paris Earrings, oxidized brass (nickel free), or silver colored with sterling ear wires (.5)

Tiny Spoons! Choose green or purple dangly czech glass faceted beads. (.5)

Brown and Pink Damask, Mint Chocolate Chip, Leafy and Shangri La Bobby Pins. Fabric covered, the button is 7/8" and slightly rounded, attached to 2" no slip bobby pins. (.5) a pair

Supplies

Small wristwatch movements with dials/faces 13-18mm. I have a lot of these on hand right now, let me pick the selection! These are pictures of movements that have been previously claimed/sold in my etsy shop. Please let me know if you have a preference of movement shape.
3 for 1 pt., 6 for 2 pts., 10 for 3 pts.
Sent to AsphaltQueen

One Point

Vintage Feedsack Fabric Sampler. These are original vintage, not reproduction. I love them, but have a lot of these pieces and decide that I could part with some! It seems as though someone was cutting them out to make a quilt. You will receive 5 of each pattern, totaling 25. (1)

Slider Top Tins. They are approx 2 inches long, 1 inch wide and 3/8 inch deep. They hold 1/4 ounce. Perfect for lip balm, solid perfume, or even pills, mints, or toothpicks.
These have never been used, but from just being stored in a cardboard box, some of them have light scratches on the lid. Easily covered by a label. A baker's dozen (13) for one point! (1)

Bright animals fabric, about 48x60 in. It seems like a thick muslin, could be used for pillows, curtains, etc. Freshly washed. Nickel shown for pattern size reference. (1)

20 30 Vintage watchmaker paper envelopes with hands inside. Usually 1-2 each envelope, sometimes 3. (1) Can also claim 15 for .5 point

.5 Points

5 Handmade paper circles. I didn't measure these at the time I took the picture, but they are approximately 5-6 inches in diameter. (.5)

Small Gold Screw-in Hooks. 25 50 for .5 pt.

Dog House Plastic Charms/Pendants. Choose any 3 (.5)

Says "I'm in the dog house" at the top! Several available of each color, except only 1 gray.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Claims made from me -
AsphaltQueen silver hammered hoops, 15 watchmaker paper envelopes, 10 watch movements - (4)
Nesse - 4 cuticle creams (2)
kayrun- 1 lavender sachet, 15 watchmaker envelopes (1)
gavagai- 3 watch movements, 15 watchmaker envelopes (2)

Claims I have made -
ZeldaSuicide~ Singlet style grocery bag (1), Fabric covered binder pink/brown (1)
ptarmic wumpus~ Cotton/nylon blend socks, women's small size 6-8. Pink stripes 1/2, wool for hooking 1/2, Snail pillowcase (1)
Phizzychick~ Heart Trees (1), Owl (1)

Started with: 2
Pending: 5
Current: 0
TOTAL: 5

Wishlist:
I would love a reusable lunch bag, utensil roll and snack baggies!
Neato Buttons
Any kind of fabric dye
Lampworked glass beads
Dichroic cabs
Hand dyed or batik FQ's or yardage
Clutches/Purses/Reusable grocery bags
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010 08:55:53 PM by guacaMolly » THIS ROCKS   Logged

SewMamaLady

I heart handmade!!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2010 01:27:53 PM »

Shop closed for the Spring school semester!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010 11:52:55 AM by SewMamaLady » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Homespun gifts for your friends and family!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/shallwespinmydear
Will be posting more items soon. Check back!
jungrrl
Global Moderator
Crafty Business Advice Moderator
Toys, Dolls, and Playthings Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm a portmanteau.

Former Full-time Craftster-er

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2010 05:12:45 PM »

jungrrl's shop
Closed! Moving to 35.

I live in Chicago in a cat-loving home.  I will be in CA from the 21st through the 25th but I should be able to be on in the evenings to reply to stuff and I'll mail when I get home if you claim during that time.  And if you're going to the CHA show and want something I can bring with!  Grin

I will try to get better pictures tomorrow!

*Notice - I don't really intend for my plush to be given to children. I make them with adults in mind, not thinking of kids who stick lord knows what in their mouths. That being said, if you do intend this for a little one they should be relatively safe, especially if they have iron on or plastic features.  The glued on features should be secure but.. I dunno how strong/determined your kid is. Please use your best judgement.

Crafted Items

Brown Pocket Kitty - 3pt
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jungrrlist/MyCrafts/SwapsReceived/STSShop/DSC08071.jpg
Made out of fun fur and iron on with a small felt nose.  His white chest area is a pocket! Perfect for hiding love notes. I have lots of other kitties that I will put up later

Pink BiPolar Bunny - 3pts
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jungrrlist/MyCrafts/SwapsReceived/STSShop/DSC08132.jpg
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jungrrlist/MyCrafts/SwapsReceived/STSShop/DSC08133.jpg
Two sides of the same bun. Made of fleece with glued on features. I have other BPB's lying around that I'll get up later.

Pocket Bunny - 3pts
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jungrrlist/MyCrafts/SwapsReceived/STSShop/DSC08069.jpg
Made of fun fur with glued on felt facial features.  Check out the tail action!

Senor Guzano - 2pts
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jungrrlist/MyCrafts/SwapsReceived/STSShop/DSC08084.jpg
That's Mr. Worm, for us gringas. Notice the handsome mustache.  He is made of a fuzzy velour-ish? material with iron on facial features. I have more of these in different colors of felt and with different 'staches. Let me know if you might be interested in one that's slightly different.

Light Grey Zombie Whale - 2pts
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jungrrlist/MyCrafts/SwapsReceived/STSShop/DSC08135.jpg
krrriiilllllbrraiiiinns.  Made out of felt with iron on features

Dark Grey Zombie Whale - 2pts
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jungrrlist/MyCrafts/SwapsReceived/STSShop/DSC08122.jpg
Same as above

"Primative Worlds" Envelopes - 1pt
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jungrrlist/MyCrafts/SwapsReceived/STSShop/DSC08043.jpg
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jungrrlist/MyCrafts/SwapsReceived/STSShop/DSC08044.jpg
Set of 4 envelopes made from the pages of a random book I own called "Primative Worlds"  Roll Eyes  There is no way to seal these, unfortunately but a wax stamp would look killer!

Supplies

ONeill Hoodie - 2pts
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu5/jungrrlist/MyCrafts/SwapsReceived/STSShop/DSC08153.jpg
I used to sell this kind of thing on Ebay.  This is old new stock basically.  I had grand plans for putting appliques over the O'Neill part. Maybe you could do that?  I ONLY have smalls. I can get you the exact measurements if you want! They are comfortable and thin. Originally retailed for $46.50. I have probably 8 of these.

Claims I have made:
Send by January 21
ptarmic wumpus to jungrrl  rainbow chiffon scarf (1 pt)
Send by January 22
Phizzychick to jungrrl  Burlesque Heart Decoration - (1pt)
Send by January 22
lapoli to jungrrl  Guatemalan Coffee 1/4 lb (1 pt)
(Total: 3 )

Claims made from me:
jungrrl to Lo{ve} - cut-loose quilts book (2 points)
jungrrl to lapoli - ONeill Hoodie - 2pts
jungrrl to penguino - ONeill Hoodie - 2pts
(Total: 6 )

Current: 6
Total: 6
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011 04:20:09 PM by jungrrl - Reason: changed non-working images to links. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Avesthel
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

<3 birds <3

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2010 02:09:55 PM »

my shop!  

closed! 
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010 08:35:40 PM by Avesthel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

TwiztidBlood
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2010 08:49:19 PM »

TwiztidBlood's Shop

OPEN

Located in eastern Ontario, with 3 cats

Custom Items:
I will happily make any custom items you wish. Please PM me if you are looking for anything crochet, sewn, spun, knit, quilted etc.

3 Point Items:

none at this time

2 Point Items:

Chunky blue cowl

1 Point Items:

Nest with set of 5 needle felted eggs, fits in the palm of your hand

Blue Bangle Bracelet

Wooden Necklace set, includes necklace and matching earrings

1/2 Point Items:

Orifice Hooks: 1/2 pt each
Claim as Green, Green Gold, or Yellow

Set of 4 flower bobby pins

Steampunk inspired metal brooch

1/4 Point Items:

Orange stone earrings

Wood heart earrings

Glass earrings

Purple earrings #1

Purple earrings #2

Blue stone earrings

Green stone earrings

Homemade clay pendant

Current: 0
TOTAL: 0
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010 10:37:12 PM by TwiztidBlood » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I just moved to a new loft, please contact me for my new mailing address!
My Wist
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Blake Lively Perfects Printed Pants in Paris!
5 Ways To Wear a Cape
How To Wear Skirts Over Pants
Has Halloween Gotten Too Sexy?
From the Vogue Closet - The Perfect Fall Cardigan
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...