Do you love glitter? do you reach for the glitter for every craft? Do you own more glitter than sense? Does glitter glue run in your veins? Do you have diamonds in your eyes? Do you believe that the world would be a much better place if we all had a sprinkling of glitter? then this swap is for you!
Swap name: all that glitters is fabulous swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: edelc
Sign-up date range:4 Jan 2010-16 Jan 2010
Date to send item by:10 feb 2010
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? N
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: yes
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
this will be an easy going 5 point swap, one of the items must be at least a medium (2 points) or a large (3). You will craft what you do best, to your partners likes and themes, just with glitter on top! Of course this is not restricted to regular glitter, there is also glitter glue, fabric glitter spray, glittery fabric, swarowski crystals, mirror balls, in fact anything that glitters!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
What crafts do you do.
List 5 things that you would like to receive
Anything you would NOT like to receive.
List 5 themes you like
What themes do you not like or are uncomfortable with.
What are your favourite colours/patterns
what are the colours and patterns you DONT like
Are there allergens in your home
Have you any allergies.
Are you willing to have a second partner in the event of uneven swap participants.
URL of your wists, facebook, blog etc.
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
remember to get a DC number when posting and pm me and your partner when you send and receive.GALLERY IS HERE!http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=338523.0