Welcome to the IYP round 15
Swap name: Invite Your Partner swap round 15
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: pseudo_pix
Sign-up date range: Jan 9th 2010 to Jan 20th 2010
Date to send item by: March 8th 2010Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): nope
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? nope
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDetails of swap
The point of this swap is to get the partner of your dreams! Do you have a craftster friend that you never get to swap with? This swap is for you! All you have to do is ask your friend to be your partner. You then sign up together, and voila!!
This swap doesn't have a set amount of items to swap, you must arrange all of that with your partner. Some pairs will do large swaps, some will do small swaps. It is all up to the individual pairings.Rules
1. no first time swappers will be allowed in this round.
2. If you have never done an IYP before, you will only be allowed 1 partner this round. If you are a returning IYP-er you may still have 2 partners.
3. Sending late will NOT be tolerated. At 1 week past the sending date, anyone who has not sent yet will receive a temporary negative feedback. This will be reversed if you send out. At 2 weeks past the send out date, angels will be assigned IMMEDIATELY. I will NOT wait around.
4. Every pairing will decide the size of swap you're doing. However, in the event that angels are needed, the maximum angel package size will be 1 large, 1 medium, and 1 small item. Multiple angels will not be assigned. Please take this into account.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER
Name of swap: IYP 15
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Who are you partnering with?
Have you read the new IYP rules?
Do you promise to follow them?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.