A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,454
Currently Running With Scissors:
366 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 34
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Holiday Handmade Crusade 2010 :: INACTIVE (Search for the 2011 Thread)  (Read 35104 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

oneredboot
« Reply #280 on: September 12, 2010 10:36:05 AM »

awesome socks!   love the mossy color!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rockon
« Reply #281 on: September 12, 2010 10:45:05 AM »

Thanks!  I once made a pair of itty bitty baby socks but doubted I could do it on a larger scale . . . so I am proud Smiley  How's everyone else's crafting coming???  I am working on a shawl for my cousin and planning more comfy socks and a hat for some men in my life . . . Also got to get cracking on my mom's placemats/coasters/napkins sets.  Rock on!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
oneredboot
« Reply #282 on: September 12, 2010 11:35:55 AM »

How's everyone else's crafting coming???  I am working on a shawl for my cousin and planning more comfy socks and a hat for some men in my life . . . Also got to get cracking on my mom's placemats/coasters/napkins sets.  Rock on!

I hesitate to say so, but I think I am mostly finished!  There's only the baked goods (loaves of bread and pretzels) that will be made at the last minute, and a few items for Mr. Boot.  But the extended family gifts are finished.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
karin_

Swedish craftster!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #283 on: September 12, 2010 02:16:38 PM »

How's everyone else's crafting coming???  I am working on a shawl for my cousin and planning more comfy socks and a hat for some men in my life . . . Also got to get cracking on my mom's placemats/coasters/napkins sets.  Rock on!

I hesitate to say so, but I think I am mostly finished!  There's only the baked goods (loaves of bread and pretzels) that will be made at the last minute, and a few items for Mr. Boot.  But the extended family gifts are finished.  Smiley

Oh wow, I am in awe of your planning! I got side-tracked already in February and haven't event planned my remaining gifts yet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ivagrovegirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #284 on: September 12, 2010 03:32:34 PM »

Hey everyone
Every one is doing AMAZING Shocked
I followed this thread last year and this year. I know it is late in the game but I am now ready to get to work...for real this time LOL. I am making gifts for my parents, grand parents, sister, close friends, charity and that is it!!!!! I am tired of making things for aunts, uncles and cousins who do not care about the gift. I love to craft for others but I want the people to at least appreciate it I guess. I mean the people I mentioned giving to truly love whatever I make and use the item(s) all the time. That makes me feel good too. I am a selfish crafster!!!!

I will give my list of gifts to make and add pictures as I complete.

Great Work and Good Luck with future projects.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
stoliedina
« Reply #285 on: September 12, 2010 08:22:41 PM »

Stoliedina - the nature cans looks pretty. But how are the kids going to use them? Tgey are not for drinking, rigth?

Hehehe - no they are not for drinking! They are to collect all the bits and bobs that kids like top pick up when they are out in nature...rocks, leaves, seashells, etc, etc. I am going to tuck in a few "treasures" from my corner of the world (since we live far away from each other) and a little moleskin notebook with a few colored pencils, so they can do some sketching out in nature if it strikes their fancy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

shimma shimma, glimma glimma, c'mere let me give you a lil' shhhparkle. - me Smiley

http://www.geekxnerd.com/
http://geekxnerd.etsy.com
stoliedina
« Reply #286 on: September 13, 2010 01:59:42 PM »

More socks! These are for another sister-in-law. Same pattern as before...

THIS ROCKS   Logged

shimma shimma, glimma glimma, c'mere let me give you a lil' shhhparkle. - me Smiley

Taramor
« Reply #287 on: September 13, 2010 03:03:43 PM »

Oh Stoledina, what a sweet idea. It is true, kids like to collect stuff (and so do we old ones  Roll Eyes.
And your socks are very pretty - mine always looks a bit "slumpy"...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Willowe
« Reply #288 on: September 13, 2010 03:04:12 PM »

Those socks are awesome! I'm trying to crochet a pair now and am having such a hard time finding a pattern that I like. I'm almost tempting to try to learn knitting just to make the darn socks (pun not intended) but somehow I don't think that would be very time efficient... Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
     -None Smiley

My Etsy
My Pinterest
stoliedina
« Reply #289 on: September 13, 2010 04:29:34 PM »

Willowe - are you familiar with Ravelry? www.ravelry.com. You may have some luck with finding crochet patterns there! You do have to be a member to search though (free and easy peasy). Good luck!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 34 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Behind The Scenes: IDW Comic-Con Exclusives
How to Draw Frankenstein Doctor
How to Draw Final Fantasy Characters
How to Draw Tails
How to Draw Fairy Tail Lucy
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart
Craft Challenge #103 Announced - Foodie Frenzy 2

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...