A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 307,591
Currently Running With Scissors:
458 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 34
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Holiday Handmade Crusade 2010 :: INACTIVE (Search for the 2011 Thread)  (Read 55447 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

dharma_rebel
I'm a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock and roll.

put a bird on it

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #190 on: March 29, 2010 09:43:38 AM »

Thanks for posting that recipe! Maybe that will be my next cheat meal.  Wink Cheesy
Really, that will make a lovely Christmas Eve dessert for my fam. We aren't French-Canadian, but we have some French in us, so that'll count, right?

Those flags are lovely. I think they would make the perfect addition to a Christmas tree!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

oneredboot
« Reply #191 on: March 30, 2010 09:26:43 AM »

love the danish flags!  so cute.

i've been knitting up a storm this month.  here are three soft cowls for the elderly ladies on my list.  the blue ones are 100% silk, and the white is 100% reclaimed cashmere.

i've also finished my ishbel shawl, which will be for my mom:

i need to block it--the lace pattern will be much more obvious! 

i got the yarn for all of these projects from craftster ladies!   the blue silk is from AsphaltQueen, the cashmere was reclaimed and skeined by lapoli, and LimeRiot (formerly marethann) gave me the brown sock yarn used in ishbel.   special thanks to all three of them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Taramor
« Reply #192 on: April 07, 2010 03:32:54 AM »

Wauw Oneredboot - that Ishbel shawl is beautiful. I clicked on the link to See the lacework. It is stunning, your Mother is very lucky.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ninjagrisen
« Reply #193 on: April 12, 2010 01:41:09 AM »

Oh oh oh... *runs around hyperventilating*
I soooo wanna join, but dont know if I can make all months.
But I sure will stalk this thread, my fingers cant wait to start crafting *yay*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stellato_escuro

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #194 on: April 12, 2010 07:02:28 AM »

That's okay, join us anyway. I'm not crafting along with the themes at all. Well, to be fair, I'm not crafting on anything holiday right now, but that's not really the point... I'll get there soon. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my blog for current projects and swap stalking info: daydreamhouse.wordpress.com
Lots and lots of things to be made: pinterest.com/stellatoescuro/
ninjagrisen
« Reply #195 on: April 13, 2010 03:10:31 AM »

That's okay, join us anyway. I'm not crafting along with the themes at all. Well, to be fair, I'm not crafting on anything holiday right now, but that's not really the point... I'll get there soon. Cheesy

Well, in that case, I'm in Cheesy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KedaZenovka
« Reply #196 on: April 16, 2010 05:53:24 AM »

I have to join! and properly this year. though already the year is over a quarter finished... does that mean a quarter of holiday crafting should already be done??  Shocked I think if I start now I might have a chance of getting it all done, you guys are so inspiring - oneredboot I am completely in awe of your knitting skillz, you make beautiful things and so fast! I have been working a good two years steady on one lace scarf (I intend to finish it in time for THIS christmas  Cheesy)

although it is april I have only just got started... so I went with the "something small" theme to get going.

and voila:

Sarubobo keychains! made from Mairuru's tut. I have so far made 5, I intend to make a lot more...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Taramor
« Reply #197 on: April 17, 2010 04:33:56 AM »

They are just so cute, Keda.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

oneredboot
« Reply #198 on: April 17, 2010 05:32:41 AM »

nice job!  those are adorable.  it's never too late to start christmas crafting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
oneredboot
« Reply #199 on: April 17, 2010 11:36:05 AM »

Has April been a tough month for everyone holiday-crafting-wise?  It's rather quiet in here, so I'm feelin' a little sheepish to be posting yet again!  Come on guys, think of how much more relaxed your holidays will be when you put in a little time now!  Ok, pep talk over--Here are my completed projects for the month of August:

rpm socks for my mom.  This included a spirally method for shaping the toe, which was new to me and which I really enjoyed.  It looks a little pointy on the sock blocker, but on an actual foot the fit is really comfy.

And three sets of counting bean bags for the small ones in the family:

Any thoughts for packaging these babies?  I was thinking of making scrap-patchwork drawstring bags with the kids' names or initials appliqued on them, but that's a bit time-intensive.  I might wait until other projects are further along to see if that will fly--let me know if y'all have other ideas!     
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 34 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2016: Hot/Cold Rice Packs
Tute Tuesday: Tea Wallet
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2016: Personalized Pet Collar

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...