A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 307,553
Currently Running With Scissors:
348 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 54 ( Sign Ups Jan 1 - 31 )  (Read 31561 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

heini
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2010 12:16:42 PM »

I claim babalina58 for something from her wists.

1st claim, 0 sent, 0 received.

I'm nearly 30 years old student, I went back to school last autumn. I live in Southern Finland with my boyfriend and our two cats. I love crocheting, sewing and paper crafting. My favourite colours are black and all shades of red, I don't like pastels. Besides crafting my favourite things to do are gardening and vegan cooking and baking (+eating).
Patterns, motifs and themes I like: butterflies, foxes, mushrooms, stripes, Twin Peaks, art nouveau/jugend, punk, gothic, swirls, dark colours.

I don't have any allergies, but I'm vegetarian, so no meat, dairy, leather, fur etc. for me, please. No religious items either, but anti-religious/anti-christian things are fine.

Recycling is great!

Crafts

-Hand carved stamp
-Fabric napkins that match our black and red kitchen. Maybe with animal rights or vegetarianism themed?
-Towels for our black and red kitchen.
-Fabric napkins in retro style (70's, orange, brown). We often eat in our living room.
-Pillow(s) or pillow case(s) in retro style. Size 50cmx60cm, 40cmx40cm or 50cmx50cm.
-Wallet with slots for credit cards and (zippered) pocket for coins for my BF
-Recipe card organizer
-Magic Yarn Ball
-Plant markers or other garnening stuff
-Bracelet (I rarely wear other jewelry)
-Fairy tale themed chucky book page
-Black mittens
-Anything from or inspired by my wists

Craft Supplies

-Yarn, preferably vegan
-Buttons
-Zippers
-Crochet or other craft magazines. I can read English and Swedish, but I think I could deal with German too. Or any language if there's lot of pictures and little text.

Extras

-Bento accessories. I'd love a fish shaped soy sauce bottle like Kikkoman's head! Also things that keep foods separated would be handy. Nothing too cute or childish, since they'd be for me and bf.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MommyTheMaid
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2010 01:45:28 PM »

I claim Heini for Fairy Tale Chunky Page and fabric napkins (not sure for which room yet)

3rd claim 0 sent 0 recvd

NEW WISHES ADDEDMy name is Lissa and I live in Colorful Colorado, USA with my 3 children, my wonderful husband, an ornery kitty, and a pair of odd hamsters.  I take a lot of pride in being a stay at home mom and a housewife.  There is a ton of info about me and my family in my profile.  We try to be as gentle to the planet as we can be and I hope to have a small garden going next year.  I enjoy all things crafty and creative and secretly (okay, not so secretly) wish that I was a Stepford Wife with my brain still intact.  I love the 50s and love staying home, cooking, baking, and cleaning on most days.  I am also obsessed with turtles and the color pink.  We do have smoke allergies in my house and they are rather severe so please dont claim me for items that can absorb smoke if you do smoke.  We really appreciate it.  

Crafted Items

*Super Large Wish: Poppet (without parts in the pants please)
*Clothing and Accessories for our Poppets
*Anything for our fun family movie nights (popcorn bowls, candy dishes, lap blankets, personalized sippy cups) Thanks skaborsk!!
*Wool Longies size 18-24 months (even as large as 2T) reclaimed, knit, or crochet
*Wool Diaper Soaker (cover) for 18-24 months in a boyish color please
*Fleece Diaper cover size Large
*Fleece Pants in size 18-24 months for my son
*Key Fob in a fun print
*Multi color handspun yarn
*This shirt or a shirt like it: Size Women Large (I need the longer length shirts)
*Super Big Ridiculous Wish:  Dread falls ( I like skinny dreads vs. fat ones) or a kit to make my own would be super awesome too!
*Tapey!
*1950s inspired Apron similar to these There is an apron that Julianne Moore wears in the Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio That  I love the style.  I would prefer no floral prints though.
*long sleeve leotard for size 4/5 can be embellished or hand sewn.  Used is fantastic!
*fun legwarmers for 4 year old to wear to ballet/tap lessons, slouchy or not
*Knit black, grey, or tan leg warmers for me.
*small thrown pottery bowls
*turtle decals for the wall in my bathroom
*cupcake decal for my dishwasher
*Containers for planting.  Hand thrown, embellished, repurposed, anything that is big enough for herbs (so maybe 6" ??)
*Vehicle Stuffie (car, train, airplane, firetruck, etc.,) for my son
*Glittens (I prefer them to be knit and have both the finger holes and the flap) or a kit to make my own
*Thrummed Mittens or a kit to make them myself
*Top Whorl Drop Spindle (even a CD on a dowel to get me started) and practice rovings
*Forrest Friends Pillow I can stuff and close the large pillow
*Felt Board characters for our Felt Learning Board (would love a transportation, alphabet, or neighborhood theme, already have 5 Green and Speckled Frogs) Thank you akredhead!!
*Placemats for the kids with fun prints or appliques (no batting please, just the fabric and maybe interfacing.)
*a toaster cover (small cheapie 2 slot toaster) I really love this one but anything that would match my kitchen would be great.
*anything Littlest Pet Shop themed for my 4 year old (we already have a hat and pillowcases)
*camera strap like this one or a soft cover for my current camera strap
*crocheted of felt banana
*felt toaster or the pattern to make one myself
*felt Dr. Kit or the pattern

Supplies:

*PUL any color/print but plain white please
*Small labels/Tags for my sewn items that say Mommy the Maid I would love to have some that are small enough to put on my sandwich bags
*FOE in any color or print
*Jalie underwear pattern or TDK pattern (link coming from Etsy)
*Snap press or pliers
*Bias tape maker (not the expensive machine, just the little pully things)
*Resin molds, I would love a bangle mold or knitting needle mold, but any are awesome.
*Creepy Cute Crochet Book
*Ottobre Magazine Children Issues (I only have 4 issues so any issue is awesome!)
*Non-fiction books printed in the 1950s, would love any but would really love old Home Ec texts and cookbooks
*soap making supplies (I have a mold and a few leftovers from a heat and pour making kit and would love to explore this and other styles further)
*wool roving
*glue on jewelry bails for resin pendents

Extras
ATCs and Inchies
1 squares from quality quilting fabrics

« Last Edit: January 07, 2010 11:15:52 AM by MommyTheMaid » THIS ROCKS   Logged

baa-me-chick

I'm completely barmey!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2010 08:57:53 AM »

I claim  MommyTheMaid for................fun legwarmers for 4 year old to wear to ballet/tap lessons, slouchy or not

This is claim 1 out of 2, 0 sent, 0 recieved

Hiya Folks!
I'm Nicki, 39 going on 21  have 4 grown up sons (they're still in England) & the most wonderful, caring, makes me laugh, i couldn't be without with hubbie! We live on the West coast of Scotland, right on the edge of the highlands  
I have a severe mental illness which tries to control my life............... but i won't let it!!!!

I adore crafting & swapping........... .this is what keeps me going as i cannot work............... ........so it is mixed blessings really as i have fulltime to do this although my bipolar tends to only give me sometimes to be able function. This is where my amazing hubbie comes in as he cares for me fulltime.

I am a MASSIVE sheep freak!  I LOVE the little blighters  I love stuffed, ornamental, anything sheepy to wear, bags, anything sheepy at all! Even the real ones    

I also have a love of chickens & chickeny things

My favourite colours are autumnal, earthy colours. Earthy reds, greens, oranges, ambers...........i like purples & turquoise also. Just no blue.

I love copper/bronze colours also!

I am a typical fiery redhead! Watch out..........Nicki's about  

I think that covers the about me bit..............

So here are my wishes!

I would love anything SHEEPY. So any of the following that are sheep themed even better........although not neccessary

1. A shoulder hobo style bag please!

2. A fabric covered photo/picture/ display board

3. Handknitted socks.......i can't do these at all! I've tried but no no no!  I'd LOVE these & haven't got any!!!  

4. A jewellery holder.......for necklaces or earrings or anything that'll help to keep my ever growing mountain of jewellery under control please!

Anything for earrings or bracelets or necklaces.......Please!

5. A really long big  beaded necklace that would go over big jumpers with some of my fave colours..........

6. A big chunky bracelet & matching earrings as above

7. Any type of bags are always appreciated  I'm always looking for projects bags etc.

8. Pretty/vintage style hair accessories for my long hair........just please no pink!

9. Pretty crocheted scarf & fingerless gloves

10. A handmade fabric scarf please

11. Handspun yarn

12. Handyed yarn please

13. Any zippered pouches would be appreciated

14. My hubbie does the cooking & would love a pair of oven mitts.......but they need to be on the larger side as his wrists are quite chunky please!

15. Sheepy throw pillows

16. Beaded or wire wrapped rings

17. Pretty spiral bound notebooks for keeping my swapping etc. under control  Not neccassarily crafted but always needed!  

18. A capelet or small poncho

19. A crocheted shawl pleeeeeaaaasssse!

20. A basket or pretty container especially designed to keep my bath stuff in

21. A WIST surprise ( actual or inspired!)........please!

SUPPLIES!

1. Melt & pour soap bases

2. Essential oils

3. ANYTHING to help build up supplies for my novice soap making ........however, i don't need moulds.

4. Handspun yarn.......any colours, any style..........just please some handspun!!!

5. Dyed wool batts or roving or any fleece stuff for spinning. I'd love more earthy colours if possible.

6. 100% cotton yarn..........i struggle to get it here in Scotland. So ANY colours would be really, really appreciated

7. Unusual beads, or big wooden ones please

8. Any jewellery supplies are loved!

9. A rotary cutter

10. Containers etc for my bath salts/ body scrubs/lipbalm etc.............ple ase

11. Sheep fabric please

12 .A needle felting kit please

13. Any supplies for making lipbalms please! So any flavourings, pots, tubes etc. really would be appreciated.

14. Plain t-towels suitable for embroidery

15. Plain cotton tote bags for embroidery/decorating please

16. Cross-stitch supplies or small kits

17. Pretty little scissors for my stitching projects

18. A needlebook with a collection of cross-stitch needles  so that i can keep it completely dedicated to my crosstitch projects please

19. Cotton fabric FQ's or larger please........all colours & patterns appreciated

20. Iron interfacing please

21. A large pair of fabric scissors please!

22. Any resin jewellery moulds ( i have ovals ).......especially if they will double for mini soaps moulds Wink Grin

Thankyou in advance !!!  
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010 09:13:07 AM by baa-me-chick » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hugs'n'Stuff
Nicki xx

Destash - along
50 projects 2012

I love personal swaps:-)

My Wists  - http://wists.com/baa-me-chick
sarahj2001
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2010 10:05:41 AM »

I claim baa-me-chick  for crochet scarf and mitts and a sheep surpise. Smiley
This is my 1st claim, with 0 sent and 0 received.

I'm Sarah and I live in Aurora, OH.  I'm 26 and have a wonderful husband named Brad.  We have 2 cats (Nate and Karen) and a chocolate lab named Ted.  
I am not allergic to anything so no need to worry about that.

My favorite color is pink and I love weird tacky stuff. We are doing a cross country scooter trek next year so I would love to receive anything that could help me with that (maybe a bag to attach to my scooter, a butt pad (haha..funny but I will need one ), or a scooter blanket (one in my wists)).   We also just bought a huge camper...I've never camped in a camper so if you know of anything I would need for camping that would be a great also.

My Wists: www.wists.com/SarahJ2001
My New Craft Blog: http://sarahj2001.blogspot.com/
365 Photos in 2009 Blog: http://sarahj2001.wordpress.com/
For the 100 facts swap I made a huge list...I think it helps out in other swaps so if you want to know alot about me: http://sarahj2001.blogspot.com/2009/05/100-facts-about-me.html

Crafted:
Small Bag to carry my shoes to the Gym (BIG WISH)
Messenger Bag - there a some in my wists
Any t-shirt from my wists - Size Small Men's Shirt
Cute Skirt -(http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=cat3_gallery_8&listing_id=17214316) or I have a few others in my wists
Scooter Junk (bag, butt pad, blanket - see above)
Camper Stuff (see above)
Mitt Potholders
Wallet - just for holding cards (I never carry cash)
Rapunzel Scarf
Handspun Yarn
Fun Pillowcases
ANYTHING FROM MY WISTS!

Craft Supplies:
Roving/Wool
Yarn
Fun Fabric
Goodies to put in resin
Soap Making supplies
Soap Molds
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010 10:06:40 AM by sarahj2001 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkleo
Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2010 10:47:10 AM »

I claim sarahj2001 for a rapunzel scarf and wisty sock pig. Grin
2nd claim this round, 0 sent, 0 received.

Pinkleo's Wishlist

Hi!  My name is Melissa aka pinkleo, and I live in the USA.  I am a SAHM and craft-a-holic.  I adore crocheting, jewelry making, hand sewing, embroidery, knitting, weaving…to name a few.  I love learning new crafts, and I’m dying to learn spinning.  Besides crafting, one would find me reading.  I love classics, fiction, series, chick lit.  Okay, I don’t want to write an epic; you can check my profile or PM me for more.

Allergy: Cigarette Smoke, but if you smoke away from crafting and supplies, then all is well

Loves: handcrafted items, craftster, swaps, pinks, blues, autumnal colors, earthy tones, silver, reading, travel, art, music, cables, argyle, crafting, coffee, tea, soups, pottery, charms, glass, asian inspired pieces, socks, geekery, roses, denim, lions, nature, trees, leaves, yarn, clovers, autumn, wind, dandelions, rain, snow, baking/cooking, bags/totes, lists, usables, wearables, whimsy. For more info check my wist .

Crafts
---Monster Purse like this or something like this
---Book Bag here's an example
---Reading Pillow
---Handspun Yarn
---Handyed Yarn (I love colorways inspired by Harry Potter & Twilight)
---Any Pottery Piece such as mug, bowl, yarn bowl, teapot
---Any Glasswork Piece
---Bella Mittens here's the link
---Knit Fingerless Mitts/Gloves
---Colored Pencil Roll (for 50 pencils if possible) like this but not necessarily in the fabric pictured
---Crayon Roll (for my daughter, kitty fabric would be extra fab!)
---Stenciled Tee for my daughter (child's M, loves, loves, loves cats)
---Stenciled Tee inspired by my loves or wist (regular tee L; fitted tee XL)
---Stenciled Tee for my son (men's M, loves harry potter, beatles, reading, green, monopoly & plays alto sax)
---Charm Bracelet (I adore those that are themed...for example: seasons, novels, coffee, owls, forest)
---Mead Notebook Cover: an example
---Slippers: sewn, knit, or crocheted (size 9)
---Socks (size 9)
---Embroidered Pillowcases (standard size, any theme or color)
---Embroidered Tea Towels (I would love any theme or color)
---Jewelry Box
---Necklace Organizer/Holder (to prevent knotting...which seems to happen to me lots!)
---Thread Catcher like this one
---Tote for WIPs and Shopping
---Fair Isle or Cabled Hat
---Swap, Charity, Book, or Gardening Journal for 2010
---Dotee Dolls find out what it is here
---Laundry Dryer Pillows like these
---Oven Mitts & Potholders
---Scrapbook Cookbook of your fave recipes
---Frugal Living or Green Living Recipe Book (i.e. recipes for homemade cleaners or inexpensive meals)
---Reuasable Swiffer Covers (as example like in these free patterns: sew, crochet and knit)
---Magic Yarn Ball
---Handmade Soaps
---Homemade Jam/Jelly
---Zippered Coin Pouch
---Sewing Carry Along like these
---Wisty Surprise!

Supplies
---Spinning Kit: something like this
---Art/Lap Quilt Kit
---Yarn: Noro, Sock, Vanna (for Project Linus blankies), 100% Wool in Black, Dark Gray, or Dark Brown (for ground troop military hats
---Yarn inspired by Twilight or Harry Potter
---Wool Felt
---Beads: glass, semiprecious, lampwork
---CHARMS!
---Jewelry Findings: for example: lobster claw or springring clasps, head pins, crimp beads, tigertail wire, jump rings, bead caps, bails, terminators, jumprings, chain, etc.  I adore silver and copper
---Loop Closing Pliers Like these
---1.5mm Wire (for jewelry making)
---Origami Paper
---Colored Pencils
---Embroidery Patterns/Transfers
---Embroidery Kits
---Embroidery Thread (DMC is fab!)
---Flour Sack Towels (if there is a fabric border or binding, I will be ever so grateful!)
---Any Size Coin Purse Frames/Handles like this or this
---Carving Blocks: such as linoleum blocks, speedball items
---Carbon Paper (black)
---Any Size Fun Patterned Socks (for sock animals)
---Books (good-condition used books are fab): Alternacraft, Super Crafty, Knitting With Balls, Scarf Style, Just Scarves, Just Gifts, Fabulous Jewelry from Found Objects,  Crochet Chic, Get Hooked, Candy Crochet, Plush-o-rama, Simply Beautiful Beading, Doodle Stitching, Stray Sock Sewing Too, and there are a few more on my wist

Extras
---Teas (any kind but green)
---Coffees
---Your Old Beading/Jewelry or Knitting Magazines
---Burt Bee's Lip Balm
---8-inch or 12-inch granny squares for Project Linus Blankets

Kiss THANK YOU FOR PICKING ME! Kiss

Oh, note that if you choose an item and I don't strike it out, it is because I could use more than one or can never have enough of it. Wink
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010 06:08:15 PM by pinkleo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

baa-me-chick

I'm completely barmey!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2010 01:09:14 PM »

I claim  pinkleo for Handmade soap & a magic yarn ball Grin

This is claim 2 out of 2, 0 sent, 0 recieved

Hiya Folks!
I'm Nicki, 39 going on 21  have 4 grown up sons (they're still in England) & the most wonderful, caring, makes me laugh, i couldn't be without with hubbie! We live on the West coast of Scotland, right on the edge of the highlands  
I have a severe mental illness which tries to control my life............... but i won't let it!!!!

I adore crafting & swapping........... .this is what keeps me going as i cannot work............... ........so it is mixed blessings really as i have fulltime to do this although my bipolar tends to only give me sometimes to be able function. This is where my amazing hubbie comes in as he cares for me fulltime.

I am a MASSIVE sheep freak!  I LOVE the little blighters  I love stuffed, ornamental, anything sheepy to wear, bags, anything sheepy at all! Even the real ones    

I also have a love of chickens & chickeny things

My favourite colours are autumnal, earthy colours. Earthy reds, greens, oranges, ambers...........i like purples & turquoise also. Just no blue.

I love copper/bronze colours also!

I am a typical fiery redhead! Watch out..........Nicki's about  

I think that covers the about me bit..............

So here are my wishes!

I would love anything SHEEPY. So any of the following that are sheep themed even better........altho ugh not neccessary

1. A shoulder hobo style bag please!

2. A fabric covered photo/picture/ display board

3. Handknitted socks.......i can't do these at all! I've tried but no no no!  I'd LOVE these & haven't got any!!!  

4. A jewellery holder.......for necklaces or earrings or anything that'll help to keep my ever growing mountain of jewellery under control please!

Anything for earrings or bracelets or necklaces.......Ple ase!

5. A really long big  beaded necklace that would go over big jumpers with some of my fave colours..........

6. A big chunky bracelet & matching earrings as above

7. Any type of bags are always appreciated  I'm always looking for projects bags etc.

8. Pretty/vintage style hair accessories for my long hair........just please no pink!

9. Thanks sarahj2001

10. A handmade fabric scarf please

11. Handspun yarn

12. Handyed yarn please

13. Any zippered pouches would be appreciated

14. My hubbie does the cooking & would love a pair of oven mitts.......but they need to be on the larger side as his wrists are quite chunky please!

15. Sheepy throw pillows

16. Beaded or wire wrapped rings

17. Pretty spiral bound notebooks for keeping my swapping etc. under control  Not neccassarily crafted but always needed!  

18. A capelet or small poncho

19. A crocheted shawl pleeeeeaaaasssse!

20. A basket or pretty container especially designed to keep my bath stuff in

21. A WIST surprise ( actual or inspired!)........please!

SUPPLIES!

1. Melt & pour soap bases

2. Essential oils

3. ANYTHING to help build up supplies for my novice soap making ........however, i don't need moulds.

4. Handspun yarn.......any colours, any style..........just please some handspun!!!

5. Dyed wool batts or roving or any fleece stuff for spinning. I'd love more earthy colours if possible.

6. 100% cotton yarn..........i struggle to get it here in Scotland. So ANY colours would be really, really appreciated

7. Unusual beads, or big wooden ones please

8. Any jewellery supplies are loved!

9. A rotary cutter

10. Containers etc for my bath salts/ body scrubs/lipbalm etc.............ple ase

11. Sheep fabric please

12 .A needle felting kit please.............PLEASE!!!

13. Any supplies for making lipbalms please! So any flavourings, pots, tubes etc. really would be appreciated.

14. Plain t-towels suitable for embroidery

15. Plain cotton tote bags for embroidery/decorating please

16. Cross-stitch supplies or small kits

17. Pretty little scissors for my stitching projects

18. A needlebook with a collection of cross-stitch needles  so that i can keep it completely dedicated to my crosstitch projects please

19. Cotton fabric FQ's or larger please........all colours & patterns appreciated

20. Iron interfacing please

21. A large pair of fabric scissors please!

22. Any resin jewellery moulds ( i have ovals ).......especially if they will double for mini soaps moulds  

Thankyou in advance !!!    

« Last Edit: January 08, 2010 01:14:43 PM by baa-me-chick » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hugs'n'Stuff
Nicki xx

Destash - along
50 projects 2012

I love personal swaps:-)

My Wists  - http://wists.com/baa-me-chick
zombiecazz
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2010 05:18:57 AM »

I claim baa-me-chick for some hand dyed yarn and a sheepy surprise.

This is my 1st claim this round (0 sent, 0 received)

Hello, I'm Cazz, I'm a Highlander bannished to the East Coast of Scotland (for work). I Live with my OH and two kids (DS 16, DD 9 ), 8 cats and 10 chickens
Favourite colours are reds/greens/hot pink/purple/black.
I love gothic, vampire, skulls, Dali, Day of the Dead, elephant, spider, Nightmare before Christmas, Tiger, Penguins (of the cute variety) and chicken themes.
I love to read and craft, sometimes I can manage to do both at the same time...mmm Heaven. I also cook. I love practical stuff, things to wear, things to help me craft, things to organise and things to use.
I drink loads of tea and have been know to partake in some chocolate indulgence. My new favourite breakfast is banana, yoghurt and mixed berry smoothie - my OH got me a "Smoothie To Go" maker for christmas - Love it.

Wishlist
BIG WISHES

Large items:
~Totoro Mittens for my DD- pattern is free on Ravelry
~ Long fingerless gloves I have a few examples in my wists
~ gothic fingerless gloves- examples in my wists
~Studio ghibli inspired clothes (t-shirt, PJs, hoody) for my DD shes a long skinny 9 year old.
~Starter Resin Jewellery kit I would love to try this craft, really want to make heart shape and skull shape pendants.
~Hoodie for my 9 years old DD inspired by this

Medium items:
~ NEW Recycled Vinyl record clock for my kitchen wall. Something really bright and colourful. Maybe Dead of the Dead or Dali themed this is my favourite Dali picture Needs to have all the numbers on it as I'm terrible at just glancing at a clock and getting the time wrong
~NEW Elephant Tea cosy like this one.
~NEWknitting stitch markers or lobster claw stitch markers. Inspired by one of my themes.
~Quilted Handbag long strap and enough room for a notebook, diary, keys, mobile phone and a couple of pens. In favourite colours and/or using one of my themes.
~DS Lite carry case needs to protect DS and look Cool for me
~Studio Ghibli inspired zipper pouch for my Daughters DS lite needs to have pockets for games, headphones, charger and DS lite, could be a bit like a minature laptop case or a padded bag.
~6 inch or larger crochet or knitted squares -  any colour Im sewing together a colourful blanket for my DDs bed so if you feel like making a few or just have some lying around needing a home then pass them my way.
~Knitted/crochet Eleguin from Family Guy My OH thought he was cool and he loves having stuff lying around his computer. Its the son of the elephant and penguin.
~ Set of knitting stitch markers - A bit like these
~Fish kitchen set, tea towels and pot holder - inspired by this tea towel. My Mum's a marine biologist and loves fish and shellfish, but they need to be cold water,not tropical varieties.
~ Slipper socks - soft , dark colours  uk size 6 or uk size 2
~ NEW Stencilling starter Kit. I really want to make seven Dwarfs underwear. I so want to say I'm wearing my grumpy pants today  Grin

Small items:
~Earrings - I prefer silver. inspired by any of my themes or colours.
~Felt Oreo flash drive cosey (pm me for size)
~Tattoo inspired (skulls, dragons tribal type tattoos) - cd wallet DS
~Stencil of this picture I want to put it on a t-shirt

Supplies
~ Cotton yarn in greens or reds
~Buttons any size, any shape any colour.
~sharpies
~Altoids, we only get the normal kind here, so cinnamon or chocolate coated or any other kind
~candy for kids.
~Hersey's cherry cordial kisses or nice dark choccies
~Serendipity Buccaneer Tea linky

Thank you in advance. I love things being made for me, almost as much as I like making things for others. Grin
I like Wisty surprises.
Also I love upcycled/recycled and pre-owned, many of my own crafting uses good will/charity clothes and yarns.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010 02:42:11 AM by zombiecazz » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Shelanie
Moma D

Everything is better with ric-rac.

« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2010 09:19:25 AM »

I claim zombiecazz for a wisty surprise.

This is my 4 claim, 0 sent, 1 received. Did I do that right?

My name is Debbie I am a 33 year old paramedic and full time Mom. I live on a ranch in a very rural secluded part of southern California. I love pink and black, chickens, Social D, Amy Butler and anything ambulance related. I prefer functional items as I am always trying to live more simply and cut down on stuff or clutter.  I have 2 small dogs and no cats. I have no allergies but hate the smell of smoke.

Crafted:
*waterproof apron  because I can't do the dishes without drenching myself
*Handmade name tag sewn or embroidered
*Laptop sleeve
*Pajama bottoms with 34 inseam for my 13 year old that is 510 size large. She likes fun, funky prints
*Scrapbook style binder to organize my recipes
*Hair pretties/flowers for me and 13 year old, nothing too juvenile
*Tote type Purse
*Tote to carry my crafting supplies at work
*Warm socks
*A large notebook to keep myself organized with room for shopping lists, receipts, calendar and mom stuffLike a dayrunner on steroids!
*Anything for my new craft room that is naked and boring maybe a fun mobile for the corner
*Anything Star Wars for my fanatical 8 year old (pillowcase?)
*Tree of life Pendant
*short but dangly earrings
*handmade soaps
*funky pillowcases for my kids (cherries with ric-rac? kid prints?)
*lobster claw stitch markers
*fabric bowls
*knit or crochet scarf or hat
*dog bed for my fat weiner dog (her name is  Fat Winner)
*wipeable make up bag and pencil case to carry pens in my purse
* anything on my wist
*Cover for my sewing machine
*Cover for my ironing board
*Fun pincushions
*Casual earrings and necklaces
*Felt cupcakes
*Fun throw pillows (I can stuff) Scrabble tiles?
*Anything with my 13 year old daughters name on it since it's unique and I can never buy/find pre-printed stuff

Supplies:

Beading stuff
Buttons
Soap making supplies
Sheet music
black and white photos
embroidery transfers or items to embroider
stamps
metal stamps

THANKS WHO EVER CLAIMS ME!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist

Personal swap friendly!
sarahj2001
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2010 10:58:20 AM »

I claim Shelanie for some handmade soaps and a wisty suprise Smiley
This is my 2nd claim, with 0 sent and 0 received.

I'm Sarah and I live in Aurora, OH.  I'm 26 and have a wonderful husband named Brad.  We have 2 cats (Nate and Karen) and a chocolate lab named Ted. 
I am not allergic to anything so no need to worry about that.

My favorite color is pink and I love weird tacky stuff. We are doing a cross country scooter trek next year so I would love to receive anything that could help me with that (maybe a bag to attach to my scooter, a butt pad (haha..funny but I will need one ), or a scooter blanket (one in my wists)).   We also just bought a huge camper...I've never camped in a camper so if you know of anything I would need for camping that would be a great also.

My Wists: www.wists.com/SarahJ2001
My New Craft Blog: http://sarahj2001.blogspot.com/
365 Photos in 2009 Blog: http://sarahj2001.wordpress.com/
For the 100 facts swap I made a huge list...I think it helps out in other swaps so if you want to know alot about me:
http://sarahj2001.blogspot.com/2009/05/100-facts-about-me.html

Crafted:
Small Bag to carry my shoes to the Gym (BIG WISH)
Row Counter Bracelet (http://sutherland-studios.com.au/free/rowcounter.html) - maybe with pink beads
Messenger Bag - there a some in my wists
Any t-shirt from my wists - Size Small Men's Shirt
Cute Skirt -(http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=cat3_gallery_8&listing_id=17214316) or I have a few others in my wists
Scooter Junk (bag, butt pad, blanket - see above)
Camper Stuff (see above)
Mitt Potholders
Wallet - just for holding cards (I never carry cash)
Rapunzel Scarf - thanks pinkleo
Handspun Yarn
ANYTHING FROM MY WISTS!

Craft Supplies:
Anything needed for spinning
Roving/Wool
Yarn
Fun Fabric
Goodies to put in resin
Soap Making supplies
Soap Molds

THIS ROCKS   Logged

phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2010 11:14:58 AM »

I'm going to claim sarahj2001 for Row Counter Bracelet and Wallet - just for holding cards. (I'm still the world's most novice sewer but I've made a few in the past and darnit, I need more excuses for practice!)

First claim this round.

About Me

Greetings everyone! 32 year old woman who lives in Florida (USA) with my guy and two cats. My favorite colors are jewel tones (like amethyst purple, emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, turquoise, and amber) or earth tones (like greens/browns together). I like silver but not really gold. (Copper's ok too.) My favorite color combination is a deep teal blue and chocolate brown together. It makes me happy. I also love things that go along with my "PhoenixFire" theme like reds/oranges/yellows together. My favorite animals are cats, owls, penguins, bats and red foxes. I love to read, I enjoy photography and I love all things Disney!

ALLERGIES
I suffer from migraines so please NOTHING musk/amber/patchouli/dragon's blood or floral scented. Unless it smells like you can eat it, it will give me a migraine. I LOVE fruit and dessert scents greatly though. Also, please no bar soaps (skin is sensitive to glycerin) and nothing with artificial sweeteners like NutraSweet (aspartame) or Splenda (sucralose) as I'm allergic to both.

Crafts

Sewing

*new* And a BIG WISH! -- A Cozy Winter Wrap like this thread. (She also has a tutorial here.) Embroidery is optional. Most any color would be ok (just no red/orange/yellow/pinks please.) I am ALWAYS cold and would LOVE one of these!!

-- A simple robe. I really like this style. Doesn't have to be exactly like that but I like the Japanese/Asian/Cherry Blossom influence, but it could be other colors/patterns that I like as well. Doesn't need to be form-fitting, can be a little roomy just not too oversized. (A little roomy is fine.) I'm generally a US size 4.

-- A day tote. There's not a thing I don't love about this one for example, but it could be in different fabrics of similar colors for example. It looks sturdy and says it has pockets and the shape is really lovely.

-- A Weekender Type Bag. I really like this one which would be a lovely weekender bag since I don't own any luggage. (It has an almost Steampunk feel to me with the leather - which could totally be faux!) And of course, Amy Butler's pattern is neat but it wouldn't have to be in her fabric.

-- Something made from the JOEL DEWBERRY'S AVIARY ALMOND FABRIC. (Stuff like this wristlet or these potholders or this craft apron or this card holder etc. Pillows, aprons, anything! I am just in love with this fabric!

*big wish* -- Some throw pillow slip covers. I'd love to change up my throw pillows more often. What might be fun is to have some slip covers I could put over the existing pillows to mix things up now and then. I have two standard size, square pillows (I can measure for exact if you want) on my couch. My living room features dark "espresso" brown entertainment center with chrome accents. So browns and blues would be cool, but also like autumny colors, or earth tones or maybe even some seasonal ones. I don't know. It just seems like it'd be fun to have an assortment to change it out now and then! I'm wisting some prints I like as examples HERE.

-- A Kate Spade Beantown Quinn Knockoff Purse. Original THIS and I first saw it HERE by JennyBear. I'd like a shorter handle like the original (maybe just enough to go over the shoulder?) and in red, green, brown or grey. It's just such a cool shape!

-- Some placemats and/or table runner of some sort. I really like this for style/colors but I'm flexible. We have our first ever dining room table and it's round so I really don't need a huge runner or a ton of placemats (even just two would be fine!) but it might be cool to have decoration for it. We're in the process of striping it and repainting it a dark, chocolate brown.

Knitting

*HUGE wish* -- This scarf in these type of earthy, natural colors. (If it were in a mix of teal blue and chocolate brown that would work too.) I think this is one of the most perfect things ever. I don't really need scarves as a rule because I live in Florida, but I'd find reasons to wear one like this!

*big wish* -- Hand knit socks. Something warm and soft I've got small feet so like a 6.5 size foot or girl's sized large socks for reference. (HUGE bonus if it's argyle pattern. I don't know why but I love argyle.) There are some wisted here for inspiration.

-- A cable knit bag. I really like cable knit and I think this bag is really cool.

-- A lightweight/lacy shawl. (Like this example. I love the delicate lace of this. I'm always cold so something to cover my arts at dinner or in the movies would be great. Could be this or other colors. Something neutral probably best.

-- Wrist warmers in a cool pattern like this one which I love.

Other

-- Some crochet slipper socks like this pair. The style is so cute that they look like Mary Jane's. I wear a size 6.5 US shoe and have little feet.

-- Fitted Style Tee Shirts. Short sleeve, 3/4 length or long sleeve. (Since this time of year I might get to actually wear a longer sleeve!) Fitted, size small or US 4 equivalent. I have received a ton and I love them but I also live in fitted tees and more are always welcome. I have a bunch of styles I love wisted for inspiration.

*big wish*  -- Something stained glass - sun catcher, nightlight, glass mosaic item, etc. I just love stained glass and wouldn't even know where to begin making it myself. I have a wall of sliding glass doors and a balcony to show things off.

-- Something glass work like a vase or something. Blown or torch or whatever. A cool medium I don't know how to work with at all. This is really pretty for example.

-- Something ceramic/pottery or vase or a bowl or a tea mug or whatever. Again, a skill I don't have but really love. (A couple things I've wisted for inspiration.)

*big wish* -- Anything with a phoenix on it. I LOVE the phoenix and there's not nearly enough phoenix-related things in the world or my life. You can check out my wisted phoenix items here as inspiration.

-- Fused glass or glass (microscope) slide pendants you think I'd like. (Here are some wisted inspiration items as examples.)

-- Home decor items that you think I'd like based on my wists, likes, etc. I love the chocolate brown/blue combo, I have way too many dvd's and not enough storage for them, I could use decorative storage in general, I have two kitties who would love things to play with/scratch/climb on, etc.

-- Something machine embroidered - I absolutely LOVE this and this for example. It could be a wall hanging or placemat or whatever. (And yes, it could be holiday and I can save it for next year.) Or it could be non-holiday. I just LOVE that style. (Both items are by Craftster, Tanza)

-- Something with owls. I love owls, especially snowy and great horned owls.

-- Surprise me! Look at my wists or my amazon wishlist, or the colors I like and see what you can make that you think I'd like.

Craft Supplies

-- Mini Cake Pans. How cute are these? I don't know that I *need* them per se, but they're just so darn fun.

-- Lampwork beads. Love. Wish I could make but I'm too scared of open flame. Cheesy

-- Beading supplies. I create jewelry so I'm always looking for unique and interesting pendants, charms, gemstone beads, large focal beads and such. Also, I love Swarovski crystal, unique clasps or toggles.

Extras
-- Tea! Especially fruity ones.

-- Chocolate! (white, milk or dark) No coconut please.

-- Candies! (whatever neat little treats you enjoy, send 'em my way. I love candy)

-- Sewing magazines. (especially things geared towards newbies)

-- Beading magazines (esp ones with projects/tutorials)

Thanks in advance to whomever picks me! Grin
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010 11:21:12 AM by phoenixfiredesigns » THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2016: Holiday Bingo
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2016: Kitty Floss Holders
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2016: DIY Dryer Sheets

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...