A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,468
Currently Running With Scissors:
518 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - January 2010  (Read 21561 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jca1982
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2010 02:03:57 PM »

UPDATED 01/15 8:30 AM

I would like to claim Zelda.Suicide for:

Crocheted scarves, both are approximately 60in long, the pink one is 6in wide and the purple is 5in wide.
Purple scarf

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 3
Claims made so far: 1
Sendouts Not Sent: 1
Sendouts Sent: 0
Sendouts Received: 0

All items are smoke free and come from a house with dogs.

Pick 1
Unopened bead baking rack

Pick 2
Two packages of unopened Green Fimo Effects

Two packages of unopened Fimo, one effects, one soft

Seed Beaded necklace, green and brown metallic beads

Poly-Clay faces mold

Another poly-clay faces mold

Unopened poly clay faces mold

Unopened palette knives

Bolt of ribbon...not sure how much is there but it's almost full.

Pick 4
Doll heads, 2 old ladies and an old man

Wire wrapped glass pendant

Quilting patterns

Barbie clothes patterns

Blue metal bucket

2 felt flowers, purple and red

Crackle medium...used once

Popsicle sticks...about 30 of them are gone

4 Unopened scrapbooking stickers packages...mom, prego ones, birthday, cutesy ones
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010 12:43:58 PM by jca1982 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

'If I wasn't born a woman, i'd have been a drag queen' Dolly Parton

My etsy!
https://MidwestBeauties.etsy.com
gavagai
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2010 10:13:23 PM »

I claim the bead baking rack. List in a sec.

Claims Allowed: 3
Claims made so far: 3
Sendouts Not Sent:2
Sendouts Sent:0
Sendouts in Transit:0
Sendouts Received:0

MY LIST

Pick 1

Blue Totoro, white Totoro plus four soot sprites. Blue Totoro is about 1" tall.

Retro looking orange cotton fabric. One claim is about 1 yard x 45" (or claim half for 1/2 claim or 1FQ for 1/4 claim).

Matryoshka, Russian nesting dolls, cotton fabric. One claim is about 1 yard x 45" (or claim half for 1/2 claim or 1FQ for 1/4 claim).

Extraordinary taggies, pick one for a claim!

These are so much fun for babies to fiddle with. I have tried to mix lots of different materials and features in every taggie. They are all around 10" x 10", but size varies a bit.

Denim frogs! This taggie is made from the leg of a pair of jeans. If you lift the flap there are soft flannel frogs hiding! Backside is made of soft dark green velour (is there a better word in English?)

Cute little ninja boys (?). I got them in a swap but just haven't found a good craft project for them. Some of them show some wear. Claim all for one claim, 6 of them for 1/2 claim or 4 of them for 1/3 claim.

The below are my own improvised designs based on the ancient Japanese art of temari, which translated into English means "hand ball". The ball itself in these cases has a base consisting of a plastic bag (since temari is all about recycling) and round it is layers of hand wound yarn and thread to shape the ball and make the decorative surface. The embroidery is made with cotton perle. All handmade by me. Choice of blue ball (very dark blue IRL) or green. Egg cup/temari stand and image editor frames not included.  Cheesy

...or pick 2!

Hello Kitty metal box to put pens et.c. in (what are these things called in English?). Some minor scratches and colour shifts as seen in the second image above.

Price reduced on the above temari

Traditional Swedish glass troll, about 2" tall, heavy and could be used as a paper weight. It has an inscription on the back, apparently some kind of SAAB commercial message, but that is only visible from the back (image 3). Really difficult to get a good picture of this one.

...or pick 3! NOW PICK 4

Cross stitch kits to make angels with ribbons and all sorts of stuff. 1/4 claim each! PRICE REDUCED

Ziplock bag of scary skull beads PRICE REDUCED only 1/4 claim!

A mouse pad!  Cheesy Just a plain simple red mouse pad. I bought these some time ago and meant to do something crafty with them (some kind of frames or something), but never really got around to it. A few of them available if you want to claim more than one. PRICE REDUCED

Stretchable book covers! Claimed these in some swap, but haven't used since, so they will have to go (have to get rid of stuff!). Never opened. 1/4 claim each. PRICE REDUCED
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010 10:20:10 PM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
jca1982
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2010 12:49:23 PM »

UPDATED 01/19 11:00 AM

I would like to claim gavagai for: Matryoshka, Russian nesting dolls, cotton fabric. One claim is about 1 yard x 45

Claims made so far: 2
Sendouts Not Sent: 2

Pick 1
Unopened ball point paint tubes

Unopened 5 in 1 clay tool

3 rolls of felt for needle felting...the light blue one is missing a little piece out of it the other two are unopened

Pick 2

Poly-Clay faces mold

Unopened palette knives

Pick 4

Quilting patterns

Barbie clothes patterns

Blue metal bucket

4 Unopened scrapbooking stickers packages...mom, prego ones, birthday, cutesy ones

Bag of seashells

Circle cutouts for polyclay
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010 10:39:46 AM by jca1982 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My etsy!
calluna
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2010 10:46:22 AM »

I'll claim jca1982's bal point paint tubes.

Sendouts Not Sent: 1

I am in California, with a fuzzy dog (not the one in my avatar, though--much less fuzzy), neither of us smoke, I avoid smoke, and there is no indoor smoking at this house.

My offerings:

Take 1 of these:

"T-kettle" mini altered canvas set - 4 little bitty canvases; 2 have a purple-green sheen (interference paint) which doesn't show up in the photos.

- Flat-Rate envelope stuffed with paper/ephemera - vintage goodies, handmade paper, book pages, weird randomness, most images too big for ATCs. there will be embellishments, too, maybe some handspun yarn as well. Let me know your preferences and interests and I'll customize it for you.

- Small-Flat-Rate Box-of-Whimsies - same idea as the above, but more 3-dimensional. (: beads, vintage buttons, trims, notions, findings, oddities...y'know, whimsies.

- crocheted kerchief beautifully made by farmgirljane. I absolutely love it but somehow the shape of my head and my copious large hair don't allow it to sit right when I'm wearing it.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/100_9348.JPG

- 6 unopened packs of Sculpey III (polymer clay). Colors: Pink Pearl, Gray-Intermediate, Flesh (2 packs), Maroon, and Pearl. They'll need some major kneading, as all unhandled polymer clay does; I don't know how old they are because I bought them second hand but they don't feel brittle.

- Joker needlework - approx 4x7
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_jokerxstitch.jpg

- Burlesque bookmark - x-stitch on aida cloth with black lace and microbead trim and big tacky feather sewn on. I made this for a swap but the recipient disappeared and the package was sent back to me.

magnetic mail holder - hard plastic, altered surface. Rescued from its earlier life as an ugly early-80s Avon item with a bland cutesy neighborhood on the front. Now it's got a goldish/bronzy finish on the visible portions, and lots of embellishment (mail-related) all over the place. There is a small area partitioned inside for pens and such, and the whole thing has a depth of about 1.5 inches. It has magnets on the back so it can sit on the fridge, and it also has holes for nails if it would go better on your wall.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/gold3.JPGhttp://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/altered090.jpg

recond vintage childrens textbook to CD holder - can hold 28 CDs and several liner note booklets. Bright colors, retro childrens theme, has a notepad inside and free space for adding personal embellishments. Manu Chao not included.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/100_10731.JPG

Take 2 of these:

- 50 sheets of off-white vellum paper, 8.5x11", can be run through some printers

- baggie of dried lavender - US only due to international shipping regulations.

- vintage cake toppers - warning, includes 2 scary clowns! All the strange plastic goodies in the picture except the ruler.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/oowyh126.jpg

- a rainbow of Kool-Aid packets for dyeing fiber or yarn - Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple

- bead soup in a round tin - a hearty soup of mainly glass beads, none huge, but not all seed beads either.

Take 3 of these:

- set of 5 molded crayons from scrap-crayons - mixed colors, same shapes as these
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/swapshop_007.jpg

- one letter rubber stamp; made by Inkadinkadoo. wooden base. Claim by the letter.

- an unmounted rubber stamp- claim as: opera, pen, hat bird, augustin, P.O., australia, wine, milling, apples, prettymiss

- glossy blank punched cards - 16 sheets, heavy cardstock, about the size of a recipe card or large index card, bright white with a somewhat slick surface--not as glossy as a photo but has a sheen to it that makes it a perfect surface for rubber stamping and maybe alcohol inks. Large hole in the corner for binding them all with a bunch of chunky yarns!

- these old wooden spools of thread - I also have MANY wooden spools with no thread; if you would rather have some of those, just let me know; same quantity for the claim.

- any 5 rubber stamps from these thumbnails (or 15 of them for 1 claim). most are mounted with black foam. claim by name.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011 11:05:20 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
southernstitcher

Proud citizen of the Who Dat Nation!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2010 03:40:18 PM »

I will claim the kerchief by calluna.  

Claims Allowed: 2
Sendouts Not Sent:0
Sendouts in Transit:1

Here are my offerings:

PICK TWO FOR ONE CLAIM, OR PICK ONE FOR 1/2 CLAIM

100 yards of navy 3/8" grosgrain ribbon

Pocket sized wallets, pick TWO FOR ONE CLAIM, OR pick one for 1/2 credit.  ONE LARGE BUTTON WILL BE ADDED TO THE OUTSIDE!  

2 yards and inches of fabric

Take BOTH of these!  One black, one dark brown, fur trim - very high quality gotten from High Fashion Fabrics in Houston.  Both are 2 yards long.  

PICK THREE

49 high temp regular sized glue sticks.  

Two hair combs

4 Never used bottles of craft paint

over 70 scrapbooking cards of varying size and small pair fancy edge scissors.  

brand new pack of brushes

bag of sequins, bag of eyes, bag of faceted glue on stones, none ever opened

Various frogs and some frog balls  

Three never used craft knives.  Break off each section as it gets dull.  
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010 07:59:35 AM by southernstitcher » THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you are interested in making me some knitted dishcloths, contact me for a swap!  I'll sew you something or gift you with supplies!

When life hands you green velvet, make a green velvet dress.

My Wist:  http://www.wists.com/southernstitcher
guacaMolly
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2010 10:28:40 AM »

I would love to claim the supply of thread! It's just what I need for all of my varied, small brightly colored projects I'm planning!

Claims Allowed: 2
Sendouts Not Sent:0
Sendouts in Transit:0

Claim One:

Gallon size ziploc full of large lip balm like containers. Would be great for a solid body butter/lotion. About 15

12 Sliding lip balm tins with lids. Cute little slide top tins, perfect for all kinds of uses. Lip balm, salve, solid perfume, pills, candy, packaging for gifts, shipping, etc.

Vintage Apron (Not made by me!) Pink with patterned trim. Let me know if you'd like measurements

Bright animals fabric, about 48x60 in. It seems like a thick muslin, could be used for pillows, curtains, etc. Freshly washed. Nickel shown for pattern size reference.

25 Vintage watchmaker paper envelopes with hands inside. Usually 1-2 each envelope, sometimes 3. If you claim this, you might get some other watch related vintage goodness.

Claim Any Two

Brown and pink damask bobby pins made by me.

Chocolate mint bobby pins made by me.

Everyday Brass Hoops. I literally do wear my pair nearly every day, made from oxidized brass that is nickel free. Also available in silver.

Reduced Vintage Apron (Not made by me!) Yellow orange and white with some hand sewing and hand embroidery. Let me know if you'd like measurements

Unused House Mouse Holiday Stamp, acquired in the 90's

Package of (4) shank buttons with a lock and key. Appear to be set in resin.

Set of 5 Christmas ornaments, new in bubble wrap in box. Box is a little smushed, but they are intact and have never been used.

5 Sliding lip balm tins

Choose any 3

Paper Crane Earrings. I got them in a swap and they're very cute but I don't wear them! Hopefully they can go to someone who will adore them. Smiley

25 Small Gold Screw-in Hooks.

Bobby Pins! Fabric covered buttons, vintage BINGO pieces,  and buttons with bows!

(Middle row, last pair in blue and gold are gone)

Choose any 4

Embossing powders for use with rubber stamping! Two clear and one gold available. Two is 1/4th claim

Dog House Plastic Charms/Pendants. Please specify color(s) (Two charms is considered 1/4th claim)

Says "I'm in the dog house" at the top! Several available of each color, except only 1 gray.

Novelty Yarn -- Please specify color(s)

Misc. Rubber Stamps! Claim as Cherub, Merry Christmas, Santa or Rose

Choose any available 5 (or three, and one of the choose 2's)

Stoneware buttons/pieces for your use. They are unglazed, they look quite nice with an acrylic wash, but the painting/finishing is up to you! The edges were trimmed and smoothed before firing but not after. If a perfectly smooth piece is what you want, you may need to sand a little bit with sand paper, but it is pretty easy. I had to up the contrast in PhotoShop to show the patterns, they are a natural pale almond color. These were made from stoneware clay and fired in a kiln. The circles are about 1.5"-2"

3 for .5 pt. Claim as patterned diamond (1), circle flower , pine branch (1), palm tree (2), angel (1), sheep in circle (1), cat in circle (1), sailboat (2), seahorse (1), heart design .

Claim as circle basketweave (2), impressed lace , leaf and acorn (1), eagle (1), Sage (1), Grapes (1).

Claim as dreamy lady 1, 2, 3 or 4

Claim as Butterfly (1), Triangle (6), Heart (4), Sheep (3), Bunny (1)

Short Asian characters is the only toggle available!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010 12:54:20 PM by guacaMolly » THIS ROCKS   Logged

guacaMolly
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2010 12:55:22 PM »

*bump*

I finally got the chance to post my list!

I could swear this is another Monday......  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sugaree
.:loser:.

If I was a bed, I would stay unmade.

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2010 02:11:14 PM »

i'll claim the everyday brass hoops and the pkg of 4 shank buttons w/ lock & key on them!

list in a sec....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*shut up you know nothing know it all*~

.:when you wist upon a star:.  http://www.wists.com/sugaree
sugaree
.:loser:.

If I was a bed, I would stay unmade.

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2010 03:00:51 PM »

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 2
Sendouts Not Sent: 0

Hello, Im Kym and I live in a smoke-free & pet-free home in NJ.

pick 1:

craft kit - how to make a shakerbox
(all supplies and instructions included, but sample shakerbox in picture is not)

skull earrings

Cute pink & floral purse

cute wrist cuffs (3 sets and 1 single for 1 claim)
the striped ones have thumbholes and reach to the elbow, the black & white is a single cuff and can be worn on the forearm.  please pm me if you want pictures of the cuffs being worn Smiley

Calendar pages for decoupage, envelope making, etc.
You will get 12 pages; choose from: shoes, ferrets, napoleon dynamite, simpons, or futurama (you may mix & match from any calendars just add up to 12 pages!)

Christmas goodies surprise grab bag an assortment of Christmas themed goodies, mostly handmade.  I will select at least 3-4 different whimsies for you!

Surprise grab bag an assortment of fabulous little trinkets and goodies, mostly handmade.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*shut up you know nothing know it all*~

.:when you wist upon a star:.  http://www.wists.com/sugaree
jca1982
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2010 10:43:48 AM »

UPDATED 01/20

I would like to claim sugaree for a surprise grab bag of goodies! Smiley

Sendouts Not Sent: 2
Sendouts Sent: 1

Pick 1

Unopened 5 in 1 clay tool

3 rolls of felt for needle felting...the light blue one is missing a little piece out of it the other two are unopened

Pick 2 or Pick 1 for 1/2 claim

Poly-Clay faces mold

Unopened palette knives

Unopened Fimo Effects, one gold, one red

Pick 4 or Pick 2 for 1/2 claim

Quilting patterns

Barbie clothes patterns

Blue metal bucket

Bag of seashells

Circle cutouts for polyclay

Yo-Yo Button Brooch
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010 02:37:38 PM by jca1982 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My etsy!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Writing a Eulogy Step by Step
Author Simon Sinek on Traveling to Distant and Unfamiliar Places
Susan Orlean on Rin Tin Tin: The Life and the Legend
Terra Elan McVoy on Being Friends With Boys
Jeremy Toombs Performs His Poem "The Alleppey Express"
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...